In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 12

Story Info
Our elf comes home to find something amiss.
1.3k words
4.66
16.5k
15

Part 12 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 12

***

When I got master to agree to let Lucy out of the house with me, for 'errands', I was hoping, maybe, that I could get her to sometimes also assist me on actual errands. But I suppose that was a lot to expect. It would be nice, if she actually came up with a legitimate reason why she couldn't help, instead of just being kind of a bitch about it. But again, a lot to expect.

Not that I really trust her with anything complicated, but helping me carry these groceries would have been nice. As it is, it' almost dark when I get home.

It's not that elves aren't allowed to drive or anything, and I do have a license, so it's not that I have to walk, per se. But, well... my feet don't quite reach the pedals on master's car. A little embarrassing, I know. They don't make them for elves. But as it is, the market is close, so it's no real trouble.

The house is quiet when I come in. There's nothing unusual about that. Well, there would be nothing unusual before Lucy joined us. It's common for master to be up in his study around this time, but the demon being a pain is also normal around this time.

Unless he made an exception, and she's up there with him. Doing who know's what.

No, no, I know what. It's fine. She needs to be fed, I get that. It's nothing new. I don't think he'd go farther, just out of the blue. He has excellent self control, and he enjoys denying her. He'd make a bigger deal of it, if he did. I'd know.

I think.

I push the idea out of my head and go to the kitchen. I unpack my ingredients and start working at preparing dinner. All fresh, I always make sure of that. I'm not sure if master can really tell the difference in the quality that I make sure goes into his food, but I'm sure his body can, and that's what matters.

I'm washing a potato when the feel of a pair of strong hands cup my breasts from behind. I jump almost a foot into the air. The sound of the running water must have muffled the approach. One does not normally sneak up on an elf so easily.

"Master, you scared me half to death!" I exclaim, looking back at him.

He doesn't say anything. Which seems a little odd at first, but master isn't always all that chatty. Or this grabby. But if master wants to have a little grope on his elf, who am I to object to it?

His hands gently toy with my chest, and I bite my lip a little, enjoying the touch. No bra today, and he takes advantage of that. I can get away with it sometimes - I'm far from buxom, but not exactly flat chested either. Elves don't worry about it so much, we tend to stay, erm, perky, so support isn't a big issue. Regardless of what my chest has to offer him, I'm glad he enjoys them.

He lightly pinches my nipples, and my toes curl a little. I'm wet already. Well, I'm always a little wet, thank you, chastity belt, but you know what I mean. He leans down and nibbles at the tip of my ear. Now I'm drenched. I'm not sure if he's aware that that's my weak spot, but I suppose it's pretty common for elves.

I push back against him, and can feel his erection through his pants. He pushes back, making my heart pound a little. I know better than to get my hopes up, master can be something of a tease, if you weren't aware. Still, it's hard not to get excited.

Then he pulls back. Because, of course.

"Lorelei, take of your clothes," he commands, and my fingers are on the buttons of my blouse before he even finishes speaking.

I turn to face him and drop off one garment after another, until it's just me and my chastity belt, looking at him, ready for his next command.

He steps forward and kisses me hard, and I can feel his fingers slide down to my belt. Over the buttons. I hear a series of clicks, and then... nothing. Another series of clicks. Nothing. His lips part in an irritated groan. A few more clicks, with no result. I've never known him to forget something like this.

And something about his expression seems... off.

"Master? Are you alright?" I ask, with genuine concern.

He doesn't respond, just keeps fiddling with the combination. And there's beads of sweat on his head. Something isn't right.

I stand on my toes and reach up, putting the back of my hand against his forehead.

"Master... you are a little warm, maybe you should lie down," I tell him.

He grabs my wrist and pulls it down, "I'm fine. I just need the key. Where do I keep it?"

"You're asking me?" I can't help but be perplexed. I have an idea of where it is, but I don't investigate on purpose. I don't need that sort of temptation.

"Lorelei, I'm your master, and I'm ordering you to tell me where the key is," he says, not seeming as confident as I've come to expect from him lately.

"Master, I don't know. And I really don't think you're well. You should sit down and let me bring you some water," I say, reaching up again to dab his forehead with a towel.

"I don't need water, I need pussy," he tries another combination, with no luck.

"Master, where is Lucy?" I ask, piecing it together.

He gives an annoyed groan and grabs me by the wrist, aggressively pulling me out into the living room and pushing me over the side of a chair, "Fine, backdoor it is."

He licks his fingers and I feel him press them against my exposed little ass, which reflexively squeezes tight. I've never been afraid of master, but this feels wrong.

You know when you ask a dog what they've got in their mouth, and they start chewing faster? That's what this sudden aggression feels like.

Before he penetrate me, I quickly get up and turn, putting my fingers to his cheeks, casting a simple exorcism spell. A cloud of sulfur smelling ash seems to erupt from everywhere around him, and he tumbles forward to his knees. I struggle to catch his weight before he can fall further. And as the smoke clears, there's Lucy, laying on the floor behind him, stark naked and dazed.

"Master! Master are you alright!?" I shout as I try to lift him.

Before he says anything, he reaches out a hand at the succubus. She tries to get up and escape, but in an instant, her hands and knees fall to the floor, and she seems to be anchored in place.

He slowly gets to his feet with my help, rubbing his head. A hand tilts my chin up and gives me a soft, slow kiss.

"Thank you, Lorelei. Have I mentioned how much I appreciate you, lately?" he says with a tired smile.

I try to guide him to a chair, but he doesn't follow, "I'll be alright, don't worry."

"How did this happen?" I ask, trying my best to fuss over him to the extent that he'll let me.

"A fair question," he says, but doesn't elaborate, walking over to the demon.

"I really think you should rest, master."

"And I will. But there's something to attend to first," he grabs Lucy firmly by one of her horns, and starts dragging her along.

"What... what will you do with her?" I ask, nervously.

"She's not going anywhere, if that's what you're asking," he tells me, which somehow makes me both relieved and anxious at once.

"We'll be in the basement," he says, unlocking the door to it, "Let me know when dinner is ready, will you?"

"Um, of course, master."