In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 15

Story Info
Our elf meets some promising new friends.
2k words
4.7
16.1k
15

Part 15 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 15

***

I hadn't realized how much I'd gotten used to having Lucy around, in or out of the house. Not that she was an exceptional amount of help with anything, but I've become accustomed to the company. Even if it had a tendency to involve backhanded remarks, inappropriate behavior, and general bitchiness. There is a slim possibility that I have a measure of masochism in me.

Bitchy drama queen or no, I could use the extra set of hands today, as I find myself in something of an ordeal.

At first I consider her absence a blessing. Master made it clear that he was well aware of my intent to find him companionship, but he didn't say anything forbidding me from continuing to do so. I make my way to the library, in hopes of finding that librarian woman again. With no demon to make inappropriate remarks or block my attempts for fear of cats, I figure I can have a real conversation with her. Unfortunately, she does not appear to be working today. I ask around about her, describing her physical traits, and some crotchety old woman tells me that my asking about the human woman with the generous breasts and pouty lips is inappropriate.

Dejected, I leave to continue my errands, and find my way to the market is blocked by long rows of road construction. After nearly getting lost in the maze that humans call a city, I finally make it and start my shopping. In the store, I grab the last cantaloupe and am nearly assaulted by some horrible hag of a dwarf who's got the nerve to call me a 'thieving knife-ears'. I consider putting a curse on her, but think better of it.

There's even more construction on the way back, sending me out of my way past some dirty streets where a goblin tries to sell me something that I'm sure is illegal, and says some things that I'd rather not repeat when I tell him how little I'm interested.

In the midst of the darkening sky and my uncertainty in how to get back to the street that will lead me home, the clouds open up, and it begins to rain. Hard. And as if to mock me, a car drives by and splashes me with a puddle that I swear didn't have the time to gather. The paper bag holding my groceries is soaked and starts to tear, and I use all the power I can to hold everything together, almost losing everything on several occasions.

Finally, at my wits end, I walk under the overhang outside the front of a restaurant, and set everything down, miserable and soaking, and just wait for the rain to end. Which it doesn't appear to be doing. Also, my phone is dead, so no rescue from master. And the host to the restaurant keeps giving me dirty looks from the other side of the window, as if I'm some sort of feral elf squatting on their property. This sucks.

I sit there for, I don't know how long. It just keeps getting wetter and darker. But then, out of nowhere, I hear a familiar voice. It takes me a moment to place it, but when I see them walking out the door to the restaurant, it clicks. I start to get up, and nearly spill everything in the process.

"Mr. James?" I ask, and he and his companion turns to face me.

"A friend of yours?" his lady friend asks him.

"Lorelei?" he says after a moment, his eyes lighting in recognition.

I walk to him, and almost spill all my things again. They both come over and help me.

"What are you doing sitting out here in the rain like this?" he tries to put the items back in the ruined bag, giving up as well.

"I've had... a day," I say, flatly.

"I see that. Oh, where are my manners," he turns to the woman, "Clara, this is Lorelei, she's... or she was, the elf belonging to one of my clients. Lorelei, this is my sister, Clara."

I stand up and bow in greeting, "Pleased to meet you."

And yes, I did make note that he said 'sister'. Not 'girlfriend' or 'wife'.

Mr. James was mistress' lawyer, and he managed her estate after she died. I haven't seen him since the estate was settled in master's name.

"I, um, sort of got caught in the rain," I confess, not going into the gritty details, "I was just waiting for it to stop."

"Would you like me to call your master? I'm sure he's worried sick and will-" he's abruptly interrupted.

"Oh, nonsense, James. We can't just leave the poor girl here, she's soaked to the bone!" Clara smiles warmly at me, "We'll give you a ride home, sweetie."

He just shrugs, as if there's a battle he's already lost, then and starts walking, "I'll go pull the car around."

I'm so relieved when we get in the car, finally somewhere warm and dry. Mr. James drives, but to my surprise, Miss Clara sits in the back with me. She pulls some towels out from under one of the seats and starts drying me off. I almost tell her that I can manage it myself, and that she shouldn't bother, but at the moment, this is actually kind of nice.

"James has a big fluff ball of a dog, so he always keeps extra towels in here," she stops and sniffs the towel, "I think it's clean, but my apologies if you smell a little doggy after this."

"It's... it's okay, I'd rather be dry either way," I tell her, blushing a little as she rubs the towel over my chest.

She's actually quite pretty, now that I get a good look at her. Wavy auburn hair and bright blue eyes. Fair skin. Dimples when she smiles. No ring. I try not to get my hopes up on that one, she could still be attached.

I feel a tug to my hair, and see that she has decided to start brushing it, "Um, Miss Clara?"

"Hold still, your hair is a mess from the rain," she starts combing out all the tangles and knots that built up over the afternoon.

"You know, not every elf is your personal doll, Clara," Mr. James laughs, looking into his rear view mirror.

"Oh, hush. She's fine," she gives me a friendly smile, "Right, Lorelei?"

"Um, yes. Yes, of course," I nod.

"We had an elf girl when were growing up. Taught me everything I know about hair," she hums a little as she brushes, "We still braid each other's hair when I go home for the holidays."

I don't quite manage to say anything. I admit I am a little intimidated by attractive human women, if I don't know them that well.

"I have an elf boy at home, but it isn't quite the same," she tilts my head to the side to get fuller access, "I love him, but he has short hair, and boys just don't care for grooming the same way. You can see how James doesn't get it. I hope you don't mind my having a little fun. You're cute as a button, and your hair is beautiful."

"N-no, it's fine," I squeak out, my cheeks turning red, "Thank you."

"How long were you out there, anyways? You were an absolute mess," her fingers start twisting my hair into braids.

Somehow or another, I end up telling them everything, no doubt embarrassing myself even further with my tale of urban woe. It occurs to me how silly it is that I can still get lost after living in this area for so long. But they take it quite well, and are sympathetic.

Finally, after braving the rain and traffic, we pull into the driveway. I'm already eager to see master.

"Will you come inside?" I request as I gather up my groceries in their ruined bag, "I'm sure my master would like to thank you rescuing me, in person."

They grant my request, and even help me carry my things inside. Master is, as you might expect, quite worried about where I've been, and though he scolds me a little, he isn't too mad. What's more important, however, is that there is an actual living, breathing human woman in his house, who's a completely acceptable prospect for him.

He offers them coffee and tea, and we sit at the kitchen table, talking about what happened. Master claims to have difficulty with people, but it never seems apparent in conversation. He always seems perfectly charming. I might be a little biased, though. He pulls me into his lap, and I do my very best to make him look respectable and desirable, without looking too clingy.

They seem to be getting along fine, when there's a squeaking noise from the basement. I turn white as a ghost, but master seems to handle it better.

"I think the washer's acting up again, Lorelei. Could you take a look?" he plays it off quite well.

"Um, of course," I get up and hurry towards the stairs.

"Oh, and I think I forgot to put the towels in, so add those, if you would? But if you can't get it to stop making the noises, just turn it off and I'll take a look later," he adds, before I descend.

"Lucy, shut up!" I whisper-shout at her as I enter the room.

"I was almost. There," she shouts back.

"You're always almost there, that's the point!"

"No, this time I was really, -really- close!" she glares at nothing in particular.

"You have to keep it down, master has a woman up there, and this might be going somewhere!"

Her nose twitches in the air, "She's not a dog girl, is she?"

"No, that's... that's something else. Not important," I shake my head, "What's important is that you keep it down and don't screw this up! And do you have problem with dogs too?"

"No, not specifically, just that would be beneath him. Thought we were looking for a human woman," she says, then groans as she approaches the edge again.

"We are," I reach over and shut off the vibrator, "And she can't know he's got a succubus in the basement right now. So you need to keep it down."

"Oh really?" she manage to get smug, even now, "Tell you what. I'll make you a deal. I'll keep quiet if you-"

She doesn't finish, as I shove the towel into her mouth and tie it in place, "I'm not getting you off, Lucy. This is hardly the time. Just hush up, this is good for both of us."

I rush back up the stairs, to find the three of them at the door. Just in time.

"So again thank you for saving my dear Lorelei, I'd be a bit lost without her," he puts his arms around my shoulders as they shake hands.

And says nothing else.

Well, he says, "oof", but that's because I jab him in the ribs with my elbow.

"Problem, Lorelei?" he questions with a laugh.

I open my eyes wide at him, and tilt my head towards Miss Clara.

He just looks confused.

I open my eyes wider, and gesture a little with my head.

"Lorelei, I'm not sure what-" got to do everything, myself.

"Miss Clara," I turn to her, clasping my hands at my waist and bowing my head, "My master has had a lovely time meeting you, and would like to spend some more time with you. He would like your phone number."

"Oh," she giggles and blushes a little, "Is that so?"

"It is, indeed," I state, matter-of-factly.

She looks to master, who's looking a little embarrassed, but that's an acceptable risk, "My hands are tied. If boss lady says I need your number, then I guess I need your number."

She grins and takes my hand, producing a pen from her purse and jotting down the digits on my skin, "I'll see you later, then."

I fully expect another scolding for my boldness after they leave. But it never comes. Master just kisses my forehead and tells me how happy he is that I'm home safe. And tells me to charge my phone.