In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 23

Story Info
In which elves are sneaky.
2.9k words
4.72
12.8k
15

Part 23 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 23

***

Something of a lazy weekend has settled over all of us, it seems, after the intensity of last night and this morning. We all settle into the living room, and Miss Clara insists on lavishing attention on me. I'm still a bit sore, but there's an old elvish saying - which doesn't really translate that well, but amounts to 'don't disrupt a human when they want to put their fingers between your legs'. I think it originally had something to do with not angering our conquerors. This might go to explain why we were conquered. But the more direct meaning is fairly apt, today.

One would think that between being allowed such a nice orgasm last night, and having flogged with a belt, that I would be able to manage to escape my libido for a bit. But Miss Clara is not having it.

Curled up under the blanket with her, she can't keep her fingers off of me. Or rather, out of me. This is exacerbated by the things she whispers into my ear, about what wants to do to me, and more importantly, what she wants to do to Master. No clues about what's in store for Lucy, though.

All teasing. They're quite a pair, really. She finally concludes toying with me and relaxes on the couch. I use the opportunity for a temporary escape, and slip away for a hot shower. No one seems eager to put my belt back in place, and I'm not going to remind them, so it's a good time to get clean without the contraption in the way.

I'm tempted by the shower head, because of course I am. I think humans invented the detachable shower heads just to tease their elves. It's not easy, but I manage to get through the process without doing anything to my pussy but cleaning it. I know I could probably get away with it, but then what kind of elf would I be? Besides, I would know.

With clean skin and hair and fresh clothes, I lightly descend the stairs as only an elf can, refreshed and ready to serve Master as best I can. But my ears twitch and I freeze at the base of the stairs. There are sounds. -Those- kinds of sounds. I walk on my toes and follow them, finally leading me to the dining room.

I almost reveal myself by accident, but slip back around the corner once I see them. Miss Clara is bent over the table in almost the same spot I was just hours ago. However, Master is delivering a different manner of punishment, entirely. I swallow hard at the site and try to control my breath, but it's of little use, my heart's already racing. I lean against the wall, out of sight, and take little peaks to satisfy my curiosity.

Somehow, my skirt finds itself hiked up and my panties slid down. Not sure how that happened. But I manage to stop short of actually touching myself, even if I'm already drenched and my clit is throbbing for attention. I clench my fists and take deep breaths as I fight with the part of myself that weighs the pros and cons. Just a quick one, a little edge. Not even an edge, just a quick little rub. I can tell Master later, I'm sure he won't be too hard on me.

But no, I manage to contain myself, to both my pride and dismay. I don't stop torturing myself, though, looking around the corner. The way Master's hips pump as he thrusts into her is a kind of magic that I certainly didn't teach him. The sound of both their moans is dizzying to me, even if I still think Master could stand to be louder.

I jump as a hand presses to the wall next to my head, and I look up to see Lucy peering down at me, as smug and pleased with herself as ever.

"Enjoying yourself?" she says with a smirk.

I look down and my skin flushes, "It's not what it looks like, I-"

"It's not? Cause what it looks like is little well behaved Lorelei is schlicking to her Master fucking his girlfriend. Like some sort of deviant little slut," she grins wide, "I'm almost proud of you."

"I wasn't, it's just, you see," admittedly, this looks bad.

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," she leans in even closer, "But maybe you could do a little favor for me, since I'm keeping your secret."

"I'm not touching you like that Lucy, Master hasn't-" she shushes me with a hand over my mouth.

"Oh, I know, you little tattle-tail, but it's a bit late for that. I'm already in trouble, aren't I? Telling him won't change anything. In for a penny, for a pound, right?" she ends her sentence by abruptly forcing two slender fingers up into me.

I yelp into her hand, muffling the sound. My heart pounds even faster and my pussy clenches down on the digits, out of reflex. I'm loathe to admit it, but it actually does feel good to have her fingers in me, rough as she is.

"Better keep quiet Lorelei. You might disturb our Master and Clara. You wouldn't want to interrupt his lovemaking, would you?" her hand releases my mouth, "Now, because I'm such a good friend, this can be between us - our Master doesn't need to know how naughty his elf was being. And since we're friends, I'm sure you can be a good elf and show me how much you appreciate that."

Before I can speak, her lips lock to mine and her tongue dives past them. I make another muffled moan into her flesh as her fingers force their way deeper into me.

She forces more sound out of me than I'd like to admit, but most of it is muffled by her lips. I suppose it should be no surprise that the sex demon is good with her fingers.

Our lips part and she pins me to the wall, clapping the hand over my mouth again as her fingers nearly push hard enough to lift up my hips. Lucy is surprisingly strong. I'm not sure I could fight her off even if she didn't nearly have a head of height on me. I guess this is what my ancestors felt like - vulnerable. Even with magic at our disposal, before we had humans to protect us, elves were easily taken advantage of. We had a reputation among some species as a source of easy gratification, a low hanging fruit to be casually taken for sexual amusement, and tossed aside or disposed of just as readily. Ultimately their failing, of course. Many of those species took that same sort of attitude towards humans, and as a result, are extinct in the modern day.

Demons, being from outside of our reality, rarely had the opportunity to take advantage of elves. Lucy is determined to make up for that. It's not that I dislike it. If Master would give the go ahead, I'd let her. As it is, she's taking what belongs to Master, and that I can't condone.

She has me on the edge within minutes, just grinning into my eyes as I stare back like a frightened deer while she violates me with her fingers. Frightened, yes, but I've no lack of determination, and I'm not about to let her rip an orgasm out of me without Master's permission.

I do, however, become concerned about my resolve when she releases my mouth and sinks to her knees. Her hand is replaced by my own once her tongue plunges between my legs. She shouldn't be doing this, but I'm not about to disrupt Master's relations with Miss Clara for something so pedestrian as a misbehaving succubus.

Her tongue is longer than you'd think. And hot. Very hot. If her body temperature is like this, then no wonder she hates wearing clothes. I don't think that's why, though.

I manage to peek around the corner for a moment. Bad idea. When I'm trying to hold back, getting an eyeful of Master's cock plunging into a woman is the last thing I need. I quickly go from 'on' the edge to 'desperately clinging to' the edge. She just stares with those smug eyes while I'm in absolute torment. I shake my head rapidly, my own eyes begging for her to stop. I desperately don't want to disappoint Master again.

And just as I think she's going to force me to, just as I think my body's going to give in, she stops. My hips follow her mouth as she pulls back, moving of their own accord. I'm both relieved and incredibly disappointed, and nearly in tears from the frustration.

"You didn't really think I was going to finish you, did you?" she rises to her feet and kisses me again, tasting strongly of elf pussy, "I need you as pent up as you can be so you can do that for me."

I glare. No words needed.

"If you'd rather not, I'm sure our Master would love to know about how you let me go down on you," she tightly grabs my shoulders and pushes them down, "Knees, elf."

I furiously shake my head and resist her pushing on my shoulders, standing as steadfast as I can. I put on my most serious expression, but I already know that isn't going to work on her.

"I didn't phrase it as a question, Lorelei," she points out.

Before I have a chance to respond, she grabs me and spins my body around, holding me tight. She leans me to the side to give me a view around the corner.

"Looks like like they're almost there," she tells me, as we watch Master pound Miss Clara, "If you want, you can just call out. 'Oh, help me Master! Lucy is being mean and giving me exactly what I want, and that's clearly more important to complain about than letting you be with your woman!' I'm sure they'll understand," I don't care for the high pitched mocking tone she used to mimic me. I don't sound like that. I think.

She nibbles my ear tip, and my knees shake, "Of course, you're not just dealing with our Master, either. You want to interrupt Clara when she's getting that cock? When she's right on the edge? You want her to know it was you that ruined everything right before she got off? I saw her strike you this morning. Heard it, too. That shit echoed through the house. Bet that stung. What do you think she'll do this time?"

I swallow hard. She's right about that. Human men can be stern with their elves, but I know enough not to cross a human woman in charge of me. Especially one as confident and in control as Miss Clara.

Abruptly, Lucy derails my train of though with a finger directly up my rear. Both of my hands clap to my mouth as I whimper in shock.

"Like that? I sure hope so," Lucy whispers, in a husky tone, "Piss her off this early on, and you're never getting that cock up your pussy. That's what I'd bet. Anal only, for the rest of your days. No more cumming, no fun with your pussy. That man's cock that you worship like a pagan idol? Just a fantasy. That's what I'd do, at least. But then, I'm real lenient like that."

I know that's nonsense. Miss Clara wouldn't do that. Probably. But it does manage to get my mind wondering what she would do.

"Now, for the sake of your poor, neglected, elf pussy," she pauses to suck on the tip of my ear for a moment, "Get to your knees like a good girl."

My knees shake even more, and one more little push, and my body folds downwards. She pins my head to the wall and mounts my face like it's a saddle. I get in a quick gasp before she starts grinding against my lips. The scent is... something else. I've gotten used to the little quirks of her succubus nature, but they come back in full force when they're right in my face, literally speaking. My pussy is drenched instantly, practically leaking onto the floor.

I try to resist, I really do. I try to close my lips and keep still. I try to refuse her when she tries to force me to please her.

I'm not sure what happens. One moment, I'm trying to turn my head, trying to keep my mouth sealed shut, and the next, I have my tongue up inside her body. Some sort of demon trickery.

I tell myself that I'm just doing this because I've got no other choice, but I'm not sure I really believe that. I am after all, kept primed for sexual use. Between the orgasm denial and subservience, I'm always prepared for sexual use. It's supposed to be only for what Master wants, but my body doesn't know that. For all our talk of being dignified, elves can be quite lewd.

My struggling decreases, and I accept that Lucy is going to use my tongue as her personal sex toy until she is done. Or until we're caught. The more I bend to her will, however, the rougher she gets with me. It's like she wants me to fight her, or something. She pulls my hair, digs her nails into my skin, she grabs my jaw and holds it square to her pussy, she grinds against my mouth and hisses orders at me to keep licking, as if I have a choice.

I admit that it's more than a little arousing. Obviously, I don't approve of her taking advantage of Master's property, but again, my body doesn't know the difference, and she has me dripping. The fact that Master is just yards away, probably close to filling Miss Clara with cum, doesn't help this. My fingers knead Lucy's thighs like a kitten, trying to keep them away from my drenched pussy. It doesn't stop my hips from humping the air, in place, though.

I steal a breath each chance I get, scared each time that the noise will alert Master. I can barely hear him, to my dismay. Not just because it makes me paranoid that he's going to catch us, I long to hear more of his lovely sounds. But as it is, Lucy decides to monopolize all my senses.

"Don't. Stop." she sternly whispers to me, starting to ride my face like, well like one ride's an elf's face.

I do as I'm told without thinking about it, and firmly lavish attention on her clit as she peaks. She begins to moan out and buck her hips on my tongue, but then there is a distinct change. A drop off. She pauses, and the moans stops. Her hips become more furious, but the moans don't come back.

"Dammit! No! No! No!" she screams, practically slamming my head into the wall with her hips.

Yeah, they heard that one. No way around it.

She finally lets me go, hips still shaking, and she reaches between her legs, only for them to bounce off of the barrier, her face looking more and more upset. She tumbles to the ground in an exasperated groan. I'm confused at first, but I start to recognizes this behavior, as I've seen it in her before.

Becoming fully aware of my surroundings, I look up to see Master and Clara standing over us. I swallow hard, trying to find the words to explain myself. But Lucy jumps in first.

"What did you do?!" she screams, grabbing his legs.

"Nothing that you should have had trouble with if you behaved yourself," he explains, "I can hardly trust you with your own pussy, you know. So I put a reactive spell on you, so that you'd go numb from the waist down if you reached orgasm. On the bright side, I think that's the last ruined orgasm I promised you."

She just crumbles at his feet. I've not seen her look so defeated before, but then again, Lucy is a bit of a drama queen.

Both humans peer over at me and I blush profusely, "I-I can explain! She forced me!"

"You don't seem that distraught over it," Clara giggles, poking my thigh with her toe, drawing attention to my sopping pussy. I clap my legs shut in embarrassment.

Master sighs a little and smiles, clearly in a post-coital good mood, and reaches a hand down to pull me up, "Whatever the case is, I'm willing to look past it. We've had enough drama today already. But I think we need to get you back in your belt. For both of you - since clearly the spells are not deterrent enough for Lucy."

Lucy turns her head a little and scowls, from her position on the ground, but doesn't say anything. I stifle a grin.

"Aww, locking their little holes away already? I do like toying with Lorelei," Miss Clara expresses her disappointment.

"How about I give you her belt's combination? I'll even make a copy of the key, too. Sound good?" Master offers.

Miss Clara beams and kisses him, "You're so good to me."