In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 28

Story Info
Lorelei and Clara get some one on one time.
1.9k words
4.72
11.2k
10

Part 28 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 28

***

"I am glad we finally had the chance to spend some time together, Lorelei," Clara tells me as we sit, "I love spending time with everyone as a group, but we don't usually get one on one time."

I blush a little, "Thank you, um... Mistress," it's funny that I found myself calling her that by accident, but being cognizant of it seems weird. I'm not sure what Master would think. I avert my eyes downward and make myself busy eating my ice cream.

"Feeling shy about who your Mistress is, now? You were a lot less shy when you took advantage of me in my sleep," she says, pointing her spoon.

"I did not!" I think about it, and realize I kind of did, "I mean, that is to say it wasn't-"

"It's fine," she waves her hand, "And relax. I'm sure the other elves won't hear and gossip about how smitten Lorelei is with her Master's girlfriend, and is already calling her Mistress in public..."

My ears droop and turn bright red. Also, I feel a distinct heat and moisture building down below, but we'll focus more on my sense of embarrassment, and less on how being bullied by human women apparently turns me on.

"Sweetie, I'm just having fun you!" she laughs, "Call me whatever you feel comfortable. I was serious, I'm glad we got some time to spend together, I want us to be friends. I mean, it's a friendship where I'm socially and physically superior, get to have sex with the man you idolize while you watch, and where I can demand sexual favors from you, but friendship nonetheless."

I think all of me is red that time. And I'm definitely wet.

"Lorelei, if you'd smile, it would make it a lot easier for me to know that you remember I'm just teasing," she leans her head down a little to be at my level.

I mean, she is. I believe that she's just having fun with me. But at the same time, all that she just said is also completely true. It does manage to force a smile out of me, too, though.

"So, about-"

She cuts me off with a little moan of delight - something I've mostly heard behind closed doors - as she tastes her ice cream, "Oh my god, Lorelei, you have to try this."

She doesn't wait for me to respond, but shoves a spoonful of the peculiar multiple chocolate concoction, that she ordered, into my mouth. I don't really react, elves are used to humans shoving things into us without warning. Admittedly it is very good, and I nod to communicate that.

"Oops, you got a little..." she wipes some stray bits of ice cream from around my lips, and presses the fingertips into my mouth to clean, which of course I willingly do.

"Sorry, I interrupted you," she says, wiping her fingers with her napkin, "What were you going to say?"

"About Lucy," I continue, "You said, the other night, you want Master to finally be with her."

"That's right. And don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your turn, too," she gives me a wink. It's both reassuring to know that she cares for me enough to tell me that, but it also reminds me of her place above me.

"Have you asked him to, yet?" I start with the simple.

"No," she bites her lip a little, "That's the thing, though. I'm sure if I asked him to do it, for me, he would. But he also gets a lot of enjoyment out of tormenting her, you know?"

Oh, I know. His delight in delivering torment is well documented.

"I don't want him to feel like I'm pressuring him into it," she continues, "Or that he's just doing it to please me. It's... how do I explain this? Lorelei, I know we've only been together for a little while, but I'm very serious about my relationship with your Master. A woman can have a strong impact on her man. She can make him a better man by making him feel strong and self determined. Or she can weigh him down and weaken his spirit with a demanding nature. I don't think I need to tell you which I prefer."

I'm honestly a little touched by her sentiment. I knew from the moment I met her that she was a good prospect for Master, but I'm rather impressed by her thoughtful approach to their relationship.

She sets down her ice cream, "I know it seems silly to get so deep about something like him finally making it with Lucy, but I want to do things right. What it comes down to, is it's his demon, and that's something of a symbol of his capabilities. As a mage, and as a man. He should be free to decide what he does with her."

She purses her lips and looks off for a moment, then back at me, "That being said, I also have what's best for him in mind. And what's best for him is to fuck his dominance into that hell bitch until she can't walk, and we both know it."

I just give a solemn nod. Truer words have never been spoken.

"So we need to find a way to make it more appealing to fuck her than it is to keep teasing her," Clara picks her ice cream back up, slurping up the melted bits, "We need to find a way for him to want to fuck her, and for it to be his idea."

I open my lips, but then pause, "Isn't that... I don't know, a little deceptive?"

"Is it deceptive to try find him women to date without his approved consent?" she points her spoon at me again.

She's got me there, "Touche."

"You were proactive in finding women that would suit him, but it was ultimately his move to make. Same principle. We need to help him see the light and understand that his cock needs to be inside that succubus," she explains, "The rest will take care of itself. Any ideas?"

"Well," I breathe slowly, "The problem is that she wants it too much, I think. She's been desperate to get it since she arrived, and that's not exactly lessened. He enjoys tormenting her by denying her. He enjoys exercising that power over her. This would probably seem like a sacrifice of that power, to give her exactly what she wants."

We find ourselves walking as we continue our important conversation. Well, I say 'we find ourselves', but what I mean is that she starts walking and I obediently follow along. Typical elf stuff.

"We need to change one of their perspectives on their dynamic," Clara says, "You say that she wants it badly, and his denial of that is an exercise of his power over her. So we either need to make her not want it, or reorient how he views or implements that power."

"I don't think we're going to get her to not want it, being that she is what she is," I tell her, "In fact, there doesn't seem to be a lot that gives her pause, whatsoever."

"The cat thing seemed to work," Clara suggests, "I don't think I've seen her so perturbed before."

"It did, but Master is not a cat. I'm not sure how we could use her fear to our advantage," I tap my teeth a little. Master would look cute if we put the little ears on him, but I don't think that'll do it.

"Putting her face down in the lap of one of Lydia's kitties, that might make her less enthusiastic... but there's something a bit boring about that approach. And I don't think he'll go for it just because she's a little bothered by the cats," she twitches her nose a little, in thought, "Any other fears she has?"

"She's not too fond of electricity, one of the few things that her masochism does not include. She also doesn't care for leafy green vegetables, but I don't think that's a fear," I stop as I explain, looking where she's leading me, "Mistress Clara, this store is a little, um... I mean, they specialize in clothing for elves that's-"

She takes my hand with a smile, "Did you think I wasn't ever going to dress you up like my own little doll, Lorelei?"

"It's just... this place is a little, um, lewd," I bite my lip, "I hear that, I mean."

"Yes, that's the point. Don't worry, we'll find something your Master will love. C'mon," she says it like I have a choice, but drags me along.

"I am thinking that making Lucy not enjoy getting fucked will be a hopeless, uphill battle," Clara decides, quite astutely, "As much as I'd love to find a reason to borrow little Yuri and have her around the house to torment Lucy."

"Is she the one that-"

"The sapphic one with the poor English, yes. The one that desperately wanted a little elvish attention," she grins, "Having her torment you would be fun, as well."

I blush a little. Yuri was a little keen on me, no denying it. It did make me a bit uncomfortable to be an object of desire like that, as if I'm a human woman. That being said, if I could use her interest in me as a tool to please Master, obviously, I would.

Clara leads me along, pulling outfits off of racks and pressing them up against me, lifting arms or legs as she needs to judge the clothing against me in different positions. She shows absolutely no reluctance to grab me anywhere she likes, treating my personal space like her own, though she is gentle enough with me. I breathe a sigh of relief when she puts many of the outfits back, finding them horribly embarassing.

"You think there's some other means to make Master want to take Lucy? To change their dynamic?" I ask while she abruptly presses my breasts together underneath a skimpy top that she holds to my chest.

"Maybe!" she says, playing with my chest a little more than was strictly needed for her to get a look, before putting the top back, "If he sees her denial as an expression of power, we need to get him to see fucking her as an expression of that same power. Easy enough with most women, you just get him to bend her over and maker her his. The fundamentals are still there, it's just that it's what she so obviously wants, so it doesn't seem quite so dominant. There has to be a way to make it an act of submission on her par- Ohhhh!" she gasps and runs ahead.

For a moment, I thought she'd come upon a brilliant idea. Instead, she came upon an especially lewd outfit. It's like an old fashioned maid uniform. Except the skirt parts in the front to reveal... nothing underneath. The back, too. And the chest seems to have hollow spots where the breasts should be. In fact, the whole thing strikes me as counterproductive to being clothing, as it seems to go out of it's way to display everything that clothing is supposed to cover.

"This is so completely you, Lorelei," she exclaims. I'm not sure I really agree, but I get the feeling I'm going to be wearing it anyways.