In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's just fucking with you, Lorelei. It worked, but that's besides the point. She's just trying to get a rise out of you. She has no power over what Master does, and you know it. Probably.

With a lack of other options, I proceed to do my elfly duty, and lick her pussy as well as I can. It's not as though I dislike pleasing women, though I wish I was performing on a human woman. I used to please Master's aunt all the time, and I loved doing it, even if Master gets uncomfortable when I talk about pleasing her. But still, I admit, Lucy hits a soft spot when she talks about talking away my access to Master's cock, even if I know it's nonsense. Master happens to be a man, but it's more than that. I think I do have more of an innate desire for heterosexual sex. You can't fight nature. The Earth Mother is very strict.

Regardless of any preferences, one way or another, I have decades of experience, so there's not any challenge to pleasuring an orgasm machine like Lucy. It isn't long before she reaches climax, like she made me say, all over my face. And then again. She doesn't slow down when she pops, the way one of us mere mortals might, and keeps righting my tongue like it was a saddle.

We're several, very wet, very intense orgasms in, before she finally slows. Hard to tell when Lucy is being legitimate in her sexual responses, and when she's just laying it on thick because she's a colossal hell bitch. Or if there's even a quantifiable difference for her. Either way, she finally does slow down. Thankfully, as my tongue was about to start cramping up.

"Whew. Good girl," she says, sliding off of my face.

I'll mind you that only Master or Miss Clara decides when I'm a good girl.

"That was a good start. You rest your mouth while I go get a drink. You really got my pussy gushing, so I've got to repelenish some fluids. I'll be back, and then we'll really get started," she says, patting my head, patronizingly.

She's actually gone for awhile, not that I'm complaining. Long enough that I do actually manage to doze off while I wait. When I'm woken up, it's not by Lucy demanding further 'services' from me, but by motion on the bed. And it's not involving me.

I slowly open my eyes, but even before that, I'm greeted with the welcoming scent of Miss Clara. There's something so comfy and enticing about a human woman's scent. It's different from a human man's. Master's scent drives me wild in an entirely different way, making me feel dominated and aroused, and makes my pussy drenched and ready for him to use me. It's like it's an autonomic response that we elves have developed so that our bodies become ready when we detect a human nearby with an erect cock. I suspect even elf boys get something like this, I'll have to ask Piper. But with Miss Clara, it's different. I'm still completely horny, but it's like I want to curl up in her lap and do whatever she tells me, or whatever makes her happy. Which is usually burying my face between my legs.

Which, unfortunately, I can't do right now, because Lucy is already occupying that spot. My eyes open to a view of the outer side of Clara's thigh, and I lift my head to find Lucy buried quite firmly between said thighs. I think she would be, anyways, but Miss Clara's grip on her horns make it quite obvious that she wouldn't have much choice if she didn't want to lick her. It's nice to see Lucy put in her place, but it's even nicer to see a beautiful human woman command one of her lessers, like this.

As if she noticed my feelings, Clara reaches over to roughly grab a handful of my hair, pulling me up towards her, all without even opening her eyes. I let out a little surprise gasp and her manhandling, but it's certainly not unwelcome.

It's perhaps a little mischievous, but with her hand busy grabbing my own hair, I see the one horn she released, and grab it myself. There's a little special satisfaction in helping to shove Lucy's face into Clara's pussy, even if I'm sure Lucy loves it.

It has some effect, as I get an extra gasps from Clara, and she yanks me over to her chest, where I greedily put my lips around one of her nipples, earning me a little smile from her.

"Don't you love it, Lorelei? Getting your pussy licked," she says, tugging harder on my hair, "Coming all over their face?"

"Y-yes," my voice cracks.

I can't tell if she's teasing me or not, but it instantly makes me imagine being in her place. To the extent that I wasn't already. I think of Master's tongue inside me again, and my clit screams in frustration. In response, I tug harder on Lucy's horn, trying to keep my fingers away from my pussy.

"A-Are you going to, Mistress?" probably shouldn't have called her that in front of Lucy, but she might be to occupied to notice.

"Ye-essss!" she practically sings in response, her hips bucking up, suddenly.

It must be a good one. She doesn't put on a show the way Lucy does. She just cums and enjoys herself, the way she is entitled to. I press my lips back to her breast and suck at her nipple. Dear Earth Mother, human women are so beautiful when they cum.

"Good girls," she pats both our heads and leads back to catch her breath, when she finally subsides.

It's silly, but I always beam a little when she says that to me.

"So, have I reached some sort of peak cuckqueanery, where my girls will just have their own little romps without me even asking them to?" I must be too distracted or something, because that's the second time getting snuck up on today. And Master is usually not that stealthy.

"Think of it as a little warm-up, dear," Clara responds, possessively rubbing both of our heads.

"After all, you said you wanted Lorelei all pent up, and I can assure you she is," Clara's hand wanders down between my legs, boldly spreading my pussy lips and pressing a finger tip against my slit to inspect me, "She's one wet little elf."

"Master?" I ask, meekly, trying not to jump into any conclusions of what he could possibly want me all excited for.

He doesn't answer, just gives me a coy smile, and starts unbuttoning his shirt. Clara scoops me up and pulls me into her lap like I'm a plush toy. Not that I'm complaining, having her breasts as a pillow is quite nice. They're... very soft. Master continues undressing, while not addressing my question.

I turn to Lucy and mouth, "What's going on?" which is probably not going to be a useful inquiry, but it's worth a shot.

She just shrugs, looking as much in the dark as I am. I assume that that's genuine. If she knew something, she'd be trying to fuck with me, presumably.

I draw in a little gasp as Clara's fingers go between my legs and start teasing my anxious little slit. She traces over the lips and rubs at my opening, but carefully avoids touching my clit, to my... well, dismay isn't the right word. It's hard to be dismayed while a human woman has her fingers on your pussy, but said pussy still desperately wants said fingers to rub my swollen little clit. Out of nowhere, another hand creeps over, like a cat trying to steal food off your plate when you aren't looking.

Clara swiftly slaps Lucy's hand in response, with a stern, "No."

"Ow!" Lucy complains, which raises the question of whether or not her reaction to pain has changed, but not something to worry about, now, "You said I could play with her today."

"And you did," Clara explains, "Now it's your Master's turn," she turns to him, "Are you ready, baby?"

"'Am I ready', she says," Master shakes his head with an amused smile, while he walks over to the bed, "Some of you girls are starting to get a little entitled, like my cock is just something you can just turn on like a switch. I'm more than just a piece of meat for your amusement!"

He's joking, but honestly, I do notice that my eyes are not looking at his face while he says it. But it's okay, since I -am- a piece of meat for -his- amusement. Or at least I should be, more often.

"Um, are you not?" Lucy says, while raising her hand up, which earns her a sharp knock against her closest horn, from Clara.

"Floor, Lucy," Clara points, accordingly, "Find that switch he was talking about."

I know I've said it before, but Lucy's sexual abilities really are second to none. It only seems right to give her credit there, given her overall lack of non-sexual redeeming qualities. True, it's one of those things where it's fairly obviously just in her nature as a succubus, but you could level a lot of similar accusations at elves' and our proficience in serving humans.

Since her primary impetus has always been just to be Master's walking cocksleeve, I can't exactly begrudge her for being just that. Besides, who wouldn't want their Master to have one of those? Not that it particularly matters how I feel on the subject. I'm stuck with her, now.

The point that I'm trying to get at, I suppose, is that I like Lucy a lot more when her mouth is full of Master's cock. No talking or causing me trouble, Master is getting his cock sucked, and I get to watch. Everybody wins.

She wastes no time, and takes his length to the hilt, immediately. I've already speculated that she doesn't have a gag reflex. I've also wondered if she can unhinge her jaw like a snake, and take his balls in her mouth, as well, but for now she seems content with using her tongue on them while she deepthroats his cock. I can see her throat bulge, and she seems to almost be using the muscles for swallowing to massage his cock.

Master, being the excellent good boy that he is, takes a hold of both of her horns and begins thrusting into her mouth. It does make me a little envious of her for having horns in the first place, because it gives Master an awful lot of leverage. He really starts going at it. He probably wouldn't be that rough with me, unfortunately. Humans sometimes think elves are more fragile than we are, but we can take quite a bit more of a pounding than is commonly believed.

My spine goes stiff as a pole as I'm suddenly, erm, invaded. Clara slides a finger into me, completely unanounced. Actually, it was probably completely obvious that it was going to happen, but my attention was elsewhere. She curls her finger inside me, and starts pumping it back and forth. My hips start pumping in response, grinding against her motions, making what I'm sure is a most lewd display. But I'm not especially in control of stopping the response, so it goes on. I turn my head to the side and find my face buried in her breast, which manages to muffle some of my moans and whimpers.

"M-Mistress... please," I whine to her, "I'm... I'm going to... I need to..."

"What's that, little Lorelei?" she softly coos, "You want to cum on my fingers? Already?"

I nod rapidly, "Please, please," I beg her, "My pussy is going to burst, please..."

"No, no, no," she strokes my hair with her free hand, "You need to hold back for me. Just ride that edge for me. Keep it in," she flicks her tongue at the tip of my ear, "Keep it in and you'll get something special. You want that cock, don't you?"

My heart nearly stops when she says it. I mean, they suggested it, but she came out and said it... Don't get ahead of yourself, Lorelei. That could mean a bunch of things. And it could be just another tease.

"You want his big human cock in that little elf pussy, don't you?" she whispers.

Yep. That's what she meant. I nearly lose control right there. My hips buck up and my pussy clenches down. I gasp so sharply that I almost choke. A few tears burst from my eyes while my pulse races and I fight to keep control. Which isn't helped by her increasingly busy fingers.

"I'll take that as a yes," she laughs, and gives a few hard pumps of her digits, removing them just in time.

She finally does stop, right when my body is about to give up and go over the edge. I look up to see the reason. Master is standing over us, naked and quite erect. He leans in, past me and kisses clara sensually on the lips for a moment, with me caught between them.

"Now, we're ready," he says, playfully, "It's time. Spread her for me."

Clara gingerly grasps my thighs, just above the knee, and pulls them wide apart, exposing me completely. My mind is in a complete haze, only disturbed by a hand taking mine and giving it a little squeeze. I look over to see Lucy, having crawled into bed, and is smiling at me, in a manner that seems almost friendly and pleasant. She pulls up close and kisses me, before both of our attentions go to the same place.

I squeeze Lucy's hand back and remind myself to breathe. It's a lot to take in, that it's finally happening. I mean that figuratively, in terms of the intensity, but it's also a lot to physically take in. Master is human, after all. Even if I've taken him in my rear, it's still intimidating.

My whole body shivers as his cock touches me. He's really doing this. He gently rubs the head over my entrance, the worst tease he's ever accomplished. Just stick it in already!

I don't say that, of course, that would be mad. But the time that he spends toying with my pussy seems like an eternity, even if it's probably just measured in seconds. Miss Clara wasn't exaggerating, I am one wet little elf. Watching Master get serviced by Lucy, and now feeling him toy with my little pussy hasn't done anything to decrease that.

To say that Master entering me is intense, is to show my inadequate ability to use language to express how it feels. My whole body reacts of its own accord as that big human cock spreads me open, each inch spreading me open in a way that the Earth Mother never quite intended. Miss Clara seems to anticipate how I'd react, and her hand slides over my mouth at the same rate that Master's cock invades me, managing to muffle my voice as my lungs erupt with sound. It's not something I intend to do, but the force of his cock wrenches a scream from me as he utterly overfills my little elf pussy.

I cum. Right then and there, before he's even given me the full length of his cock. My pussy bursts into violent spasms all over his cock and my whole body thrashes as the orgasm rips through me. Once again, language fails me in the attempt to describe it, to desribe the feeling of cumming on Master's cock as pleasurable seems insufficient. Tears spill from my eyes and my lungs gasp at the air, barely getting enough air to even moan. I think I pass out. I'm not sure. It's all such a haze, such an immense blur, that I'm not sure. What I do know is that my pussy is still pulsing over his cock when I regain my senses.

"What a fucking slut," I hear, whispered in my ear. It's Lucy.

"Cumming all over your Master's cock, just from a little penetration. Without his permission, no less. You just got a little bit of that cock and went off like a fountain, all on your own. Just splashing your pussy juice all over him like some wanton, degenerate whore," she continues, in a husky, excited tone, "Am I proud of you."

It's such a degrading thing to say. I'm a proper, loyal, loving elf. Of course I want Master to fuck me, that doesn't make me some filthy, horny little slut who can't control my urges. Which I say to myself, as I cum again. Or maybe it's the same orgasm. It's all kind of a blur. My pussy practically strangles Master's cock, to the point that I'm worried I'm hurting him. But that's silly. Humans are tough, one tight little elf pussy clenching down on him isn't going to bother Master.

"Lucy, be nice," Clara chastises her with the typical phrase, "It's okay, Lorelei," she says, stroking my hair, "You're taking your Master's cock like a good girl. We'll let it slide, this time, that you came all on your own. We can only expect so much self control for your little pussy. You're just an elf, after all."

Okay, that one is a new orgasm, for sure. Another series of spasms courses through my pussy as Miss Clara tells me I'm a good girl. It leaves me in a daze, as I collapse back, barely able to meet Master's thrusts, only able to look up and watch him take what is his. Watching a human man fuck an elf is among the most beautiful things in nature, but I might be biased.

He leans down and kisses me hard, his tongue pressing against for a long moment, before finally breaking to catch his breath, and let me do the same. I do finally see the signs. I know when Master is close, but knowing that he is close while inside my pussy is a lot to take in. His breath gets deeper, his thrusts get harder, more deliberate, and I brace myself. He finally leans in, his face going past mine, to press his lips, this this time, to Clara's. He kisses her so lovingly and passionately as his cock finally reaches his limit, and thick, hot streams of cum spray forth from him, directly inside of me. I don't think I have to tell you that I fail to find the proper language to describe the sensation. I've rarely, if ever, felt so complete as I do watching him kiss his lover while he showers my insides with his hot seed.

Things become hard to remember after this. I don't think we stop there. In fact, I'm certain of it. Master continues to fuck me, he continues to use my body for his pleasure, while Lucy and Clara assist him, but the details ellude me from that point. If I wasn't already submissive to his will, he certainly would have fucked me into submission. As it is, his use of my body leaves me more his than ever.

I awake in the morning, trying to piece together the events of the night before, while the warm sun bathes the four of us in its glow, only knowing for sure that I feel satisfied and content. At least, until I become keenly aware that I am once again wearing my chastity belt.

The End

12