In which Jon gives Meg a Present

Story Info
Jon gives Meg to an expert cocksman for the ride of her life.
1.3k words
3.82
11.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd103
pjd103
17 Followers

Jon and Meg had played the scene for a while. Jon was not quite sure how it had started, but by now they had tried most combinations they had wanted. Meg had come to this late. A husband with a severe heart condition and tablets that would have prevented an erection even if he could have raised the desire, which she very much doubted. Jon had found her, charmed her, fucked, her and so much more. He had taken time and showed her things. He spoke about the previously unmentionable. He instinctively knew that her growing years had been repressed and used that to fire her libido.

At fifty, she had fucked two men, sucked one once (reluctantly) and never been sucked. She loved sex with Jon. It could be tender and thoughtful, building tensions and pressures and culminating in release. She had learned to suck cock, and balls, teabag and rim. She had had done to her all the things that her other self had thought disgusting and found that she loved it all for so many reasons.

One particular occasion, the porn they were watching involved the male participant hammering into his woman. Meg had been fascinated, Jon laughed, saying that he couldn't do that, not at his age. Or even if he ever could. But the vision had stayed with her and Jon had picked up on it.

They had used the club before but never for a specific assignment. Meg had known Jon long enough to understand that he wasn't jealous in these situations. Jake would be a gift to her, to her developing sexuality. In a way, she would be a gift to Jake. They met outside a private room. There was very little embarrassment or discomfort. As was usual they all wore just towels. As they moved into the room Jake looked to Jon for tacit permission. Meg was initially nervous. Jake removed her towel and stroked her body. He spent a lot of time gliding his hands over her breasts and lifting them slightly from underneath. By the time he reached her nipples they were hard and distended and reacted sensitively to every touch.

Jake lowered his head to take Meg's nipple in his mouth caressing the underside with his tongue. Meg felt Jake's dreadlocks as they bounced against her body. Jake moved up Meg's body and started nibbling at her neck. She took it as a sign and bent her knees moving her body and head downwards very slowly. Circling his, now erect, nipples and running her nails lightly over his washboard stomach.

Finally on her knees, she removed Jake's towel. It wasn't the biggest cock she had seen since adventures with Jon had begun, but it was by far the longest. Meg gently cupped his balls in her left palm whilst she ran her fingers along the length of his shaft. She never ceased to be fascinated by the contrast between her blood red nails, her pale white fingers and the dark black veined cock that she was playing with. She noticed that there was no real head and that the long veiny rod ended in a diamond shape. Meg slipped her mouth over the end and took as much into her mouth as possible. Even then she could swallow only half of it. She took it from her mouth and nibbled along the side, like a harmonica. She then moved her mouth back to the top of his cock using her hands in time with her mouth and tongue. Just as she was losing herself in her actions, Jake picked her up from under her arms and laid her on the bed. Meg felt him slide what felt like one, then two slim fingers into her as his tongue went to work on her clit. Fortunately, she thought, she didn't need much working up, juices were flowing.

Jon watched. Taking in every aspect of the action in front of him. Watching especially Meg's reactions. He watched as Jake unrolled a condom as far as he could along his, now raging, member. Meg's eyes looked over at Jon and she gave a secret half smile. She closed them with a look of quiet satisfaction as he moved into her only to spring open again as she felt him continue, deep into the depths of her pussy canal. Nestling, she supposed, against her cervix. He pulled slowly out, almost completely, leaving its head resting just inside her. He then pushed all the way in again, slightly harder, slightly faster. From deep inside her he withdrew again, setting a pattern for what was to come. The effect on Meg was immediate. It surprised her. It was like nothing she has felt before. She signalled to Jon to come over to her. When he did, she grabbed his head and kissed him. Jon felt her panting rasping breath in his mouth and on his lips. It didn't last long as her head came away from his with a low guttural cry.

Jon moved away as Meg wrapped one arm around the black shiny shoulders above her, and her other hand planted on his buttock, picking up the rhythm and helping driving him in. It looked to all the world, thought Jon, like she was trapping him in place. Jake had moved his position slightly and now every thrust of his cock ran along the front wall of her pussy. It looked and sounded to Jon that she was in the middle of one long rolling orgasm. As suddenly as he had started, Jake stopped. He eased out of her and signalled his intention turn her over. On her arms and knees Jake seemed even longer but the regular striking on her cervix heightened rather than detracted from her experience. She wanted to grasp her breasts, squeeze her nipples, but she knew with Jake's thrusting she would fall forward. It was at this stage that they would both have expected Jon to join in; probably to complete the spit roast. Jon looked on, there was no point in interrupting this scene. He was still fascinated by Meg's reaction. He knew her restrictive background and racist parents had given her an erotic attraction to black men . . . but this guy could perform.

Jake looked at Jon, inviting him in to play. Jon smiled and shook his head. Jake took the signal to continue, turned Meg on to her back, and opened her wide, putting the backs of her knees into the crux of his arms. His thrusting increased in power and speed. Meg called Jon over yet again. Again she grabbed his head with the last vestige of control she had. Jon felt as well as heard her cumming. Moaning, almost screaming into his mouth as she crossed her final line. As Jon pulled away, Jake withdrew, rushing to remove the condom before finishing himself off over Meg's stomach. He leaned forward and kissed Meg on the forehead. He smiled at Jon and thanked him, picked up his towel and left.

Megs used her towel to remove Jake's 'evidence' and Jon then came and sat on the bed. Although tired and sore, Meg was happy to conclude the night making love to Jon. He, however, just held her, and cuddled her and let her know she was safe and not judged. An half an hour later they both left the room, showered and went their ways.

In the following weeks the scene was the subject of a number of conversations. Meg needed to know that everything was OK and Jon was more than happy to reassure. Meg also tried to explain what had actually happened. The pure physicality of it. She explained that it was not making love, or even having sex. It was an action, a fucking, that was unlike anything she had experienced before. Even though she knew him well, she wondered if Jon would take that badly, but Jon, as he had said, had given her to Jake for just that reason. He asked her if she wanted to do it again. After some thought, Meg declined. She said that it was enough. But if the memory were to fade she may do then . . .

pjd103
pjd103
17 Followers