In Which Kayti Goes To A Party

Story Info
She's never done this in front of strangers.
1.4k words
4.07
24.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are on our way to a party at a well-known Dominant's house, a friend of Sir's. He knows how anxious I am about coming out to others; this will only be my second time at a party, and I still have butterflies in my stomach. Last time I only watched as the other Doms and subs played, but this time Sir has assured me that I am to be part of the evening's entertainment. He has promised to take steps to make it easier for me. I don't know what he means by that, and he won't tell me. He asks me to trust him, and since I have trusted him about everything else, I decide that I will on this too.

Still, I am nervous as hell.

We pull up in front of a nice house on a leafy tree-lined street. I have no idea where we are. I have paid no attention as Sir drove, choosing instead to focus on my own internal mantra...."Just do as he says.....just do as he says....just do as he says".

Sir parks under some dense trees and turns to me. He pulls a black eye mask from his pocket.

"Here's what I want you to do. Wear this, and no matter what happens, keep it on the entire evening. I will stay with you, and I promise you will be safe. Believe me, this will make it easier for you. Yes, everyone else will be able to see you, but you won't see them. You get to be completely anonymous."

I open my mouth to protest...my first instinct is that this will make me feel too vulnerable, too exposed. Then I realize that he is right. Maybe it's better if I can't see the others, can't see their reaction to whatever it is that I will be asked to do. In a way, I can pretend that it's not really happening if I can't see it. Thank God, he knows me so well, and I realize what a gift this is.

So I close my mouth before the protest can escape, and instead I bow my head and allow him to slip the mask over my eyes.

"Now, before we go in, I want you to suck my cock," he says, and I hear him unzip. I bend in my seat obediently, and take him in my mouth. This I can do with my eyes closed. I know exactly what he likes, and it isn't long before I feel him swelling in my mouth and I know he's close. I relish the feeling of his fat cock in the back of my throat, and I suck even harder....but just when I am certain he's about to cum, he pulls my head up, leaving me gasping, hungry.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, little one," he says to me. "And when I do, I don't want you to swallow it. Not even a drop. I want you to hold it in your mouth until I tell you to swallow. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir" I gasp, and he presses my head back down onto him, and minutes later he rewards me, holding my head still while he empties into my mouth. I automatically want to swallow and I have to remind myself not to, instead slowly, slowly pulling my mouth off of him so that I don't lose a drop of his cum.

"Remember, hold it till I tell you to swallow," he says as he carefully wipes the moisture from my lips with his handkerchief. I settle back in my seat, listening as he zips his pants back up, and wondering if I have lipstick smeared on my face. I am going to a party to meet new friends, after all....normally the last thing I would do before exiting the car would be to check my lipstick in the rear view mirror, out of habit. But this situation is anything but normal; I am blind and essentially mute as I wait for him.

I hear him get out of the car. It feels like an eternity before he opens my car door, and I uncertainly feel for the doorframe to guide myself out. He takes my hand and pulls me up; he slides an arm around my waist and guides me up the sidewalk and onto the porch. In spite of his comforting touch, my heart is pounding with the newness of this, and I cling to him like a life raft.

I feel his mouth close to my ear, and his whisper against my neck. "You're going to be just fine; I will be here, right by you the whole time. Do as I tell you, and you will have the time of your life. Believe me?"

I don't know if I believe him or not, but I nod my head.

He moves behind me, and sliding his hands down my arms, he pulls both of my hands behind my back. Before I know what is happening, I feel cold metal around my wrists and hear the familiar metallic click of cuffs. I feel his warmth against my back as he reaches past me to ring the doorbell, and I can hear the chime echoing inside the house.

Suddenly the door gusts open, and there are loud friendly greetings all around as Sir ushers me, arm around my waist, across the threshold. Although I am fully clothed, I feel stark naked as I stand rooted to one spot. He introduces me by name, and then stymies me when he says, "Say Hello to Sir Marc, little one". Unsure of how one is supposed to say hello with a mouth full of cum and hands tied behind her back, I fumble into a half nod, half curtsey in the general direction I think the host must be standing. There are some laughs at this, but they sound simply amused and not unkind.

"Well, come in, bring her into the great room," Sir Marc says. "We've been waiting."

I am guided again by Sir's hand on my elbow, and when he stops walking, I stop. He tells me to kneel, and I comply. His hand presses down on my shoulder, my signal to sit back on my heels. I hear something...a piece of furniture?...being dragged into place right behind me, and then I feel Sir's hands, one on my throat, one behind my upper back, pressing me backwards until I feel my head resting against what feels like an ottoman. With my cuffed hands, I grab hold of my ankles and support myself for a moment until I realize I can relax back comfortably, even though my back is arched and I feel that my heart is beating so loudly that everyone in the room can hear it.

I sense movement on my right side, and know that someone is kneeling or crouching right beside me. Who is this? And then Sir's voice saying "Open your mouth". It takes a moment for me to comprehend that he's talking to me, and he patiently repeats it...."Open your mouth". Obediently I open, but just slightly, for I feel that if I open wider, an embarrassing river of cum is going to run down my cheeks and onto some nice person's ottoman.

I feel a warmth, a presence, by my face, and whoever is kneeling at my side begins to kiss and lick at my lips. I startle away, but with one sharp word of warning from Sir, I am stilled. I lie rigid while this unknown person begins to lap into my mouth, sucking up strings of Sir's cum and running his (her?) tongue deeper and deeper into my mouth. From the softness of the skin against my cheek, and the fullness of the lips that are sucking on mine, I would guess that this is a woman, but I can't be sure.

The tongue is exploring every crevice of my mouth, sucking out all of the liquid I've been holding. In the same instant that I am thinking that of all the things I might have expected to happen tonight, THIS was certainly not one of them, I realize too that I've suddenly become very, very wet. Involuntarily, my back arches and my legs open ever so slightly, but Sir notices, for I suddenly feel his hand between my legs, caressing me through the thin silk dress I'm wearing. I know his touch, and I part my legs for him, forgetting for a moment that we might have an audience.

Suddenly, the stranger's mouth leaves mine, and my mouth is left open, wet, vulgar. Instinctively I close it, panting, and now, finally, Sir says "Okay, little one, you may swallow".

To be continued....