In Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reaches my breasts and closes his mouth around my nipple, making me moan as I push a hand through his hair. His tongue flicks around the sensitive bud, already taut from our previous encounter, nipping at it lightly with his teeth.

With a wink, he releases himself and rolls out of bed. I groan in disappointment and sit up, pouting at him, hair all messy. He grins back, shrugging off his jacket and tugging his tie, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Liked the puzzles? I didn't have a lot of time to craft a masterpiece, but I think it was a pretty good one." He takes off his watch first and starts to work on the buttons of his shirt.

I laugh and try to settle my hair with my fingers. "It wasn't half bad," I conceded. "Now come here and finish it."

With a low, rumbling chuckle, he steps out of his shoes and climbs into bed with me, his half-undone shirt hanging open invitingly. I flash him a naughty grin - it's such a treat that he left me with the other half to busy myself with.

God, I love playing games with this man.