In Yer Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

"WOW. Go to it mom and dad! Mom is really beautiful. Just like you Kim."

"Look Del. There are several more bubbles close by. Seems there's a fucking convention."

"Yeah, Shelly and Vince."

"There's your mom and dad."

"Hey IT .. could you transport us and our parents down to Earth 2 for a visit? Some place different than last?" Kim asks and their four bubbles zoom in on the planet together at incredible speed.

They are standing together wrapped in furs for modesty all together. It's a wide open plain with gently rolling country looking a lot like Kansas. Their parents are startled at this sudden turn of events and quickly look around. Off in the distance are Buffalo/Yak-like animals in huge herds grazing on the tall waving grass.

"That was a hell of a ride son!!" Bill says.

"Now do you believe us dad?" Kim asks The Professor.

"This is what we have been trying to let you know about folks. Our lives have changed. Let's see more IT. Back to the Bubbles folks." Del says

They return to their bubbles and are transported to the other side of the planet, zooming low to see things close up.

They land on a mountain top surrounded by other taller mountains like Switzerland or the Canadian Rockies, looking down into deep valleys and over to steep snow covered alpine meadows clear and bright in the light of the two full moons. The small one is just rising and the other is an hour or so from setting.

"What and incredibly beautiful place!" Debra says

"Yeah! Sure would be a fine place to ski .. hey Professor?"

"WOW!" is all the Professor is able to mutter.

They are back in the bubbles and transported to "Big Sur 2" of their first visit.

This is Del and Kim's parents first trip without any previous clue of any of this for Bill. He is the most stunned of all knowing nothing or of anything being the least bit out of kilter with their lives.

"Imagine dad! A whole world to build in .. from scratch. We can plan a new world to live in without any of the previous mistakes or compromises. A true Utopia."

"IT .. our favorite spot please." Kim asks returning to their bubbles again.

They are bundled in furs and standing in their 'favorite' spot but in the full morning light shimmering in the snow and rushing stream.

"This is where Del and me want to have a place." Kim says.

"Looks like Missoula!" Bill says.

"Who is IT." Debra asks hugging tightly to Bill.

"Us, only highly evolved and responsible for setting all this up for us." Del replies.

"Do we have a choice to do this or not?" The Professor asks.

They are all made aware they can choose at any time to not be here. They will instantly be back 'home'. Also that there are many more who they will be with.

To Kim and Del this is already "home". It's all they can think about or feel comfortable with any more. Their previous life is already foreign and hostile.

After a short while they all find themselves back home in their beds collectively contemplating their new reality.

15

IT had spent a near eternity, well nine or ten billion years anyway since ascension, contemplating just how to accomplish the next step of expanding life in IT's known universe. A few billion plus a few hundred million years passed from the Big Bang before IT ascended, the first to do so. That was in the very young universe before evil and ineptitude was able to get a very strong hold.

After about two billion years IT finally developed the ability to look through the veil of dimensions and see the realities of other universes. Certainly enough to understand the scope of creation.

In IT's limits as well as the fullness of time IT decided a very long time ago that coping and dealing with sentient life in IT's dimensions and universe is more than sufficient and provides an eternity of opportunities.

IT has the abilities and often indulges in manipulating the space/time continuum to warp space for travel convenience purposes.

Many worlds have been populated throughout our universe by IT for a very long time and several of the oldest have approached becoming ascended entities like themselves. IT/They are the oldest surviving ascended entities, having survived the fate of others self destructions and annihilation by others.

There are other IT's in this universe younger than IT. They remain separate since they are each from a distinct 'group' of souls with common bonds and experiences. Each IT goes about some task in the universe it feels compelled to achieve. A forever quest of growth and new experiences.

Thus IT can see the global disaster writing on the wall for this so called Earth, descendent's from IT of the past. What with the unresolved conflicts, gross overpopulation and the inevitable self inflicted global ecodisaster is soon coming to past.

IT expended a considerable effort to divert natural disasters from annihilating the humans of Earth during their primary period of development only to witness their relentless self absorbed and mindless march to the precipice of self imposed disaster and annihilation.

IT has made every effort to develop strains of surviving and loving groups of entities on all worlds regardless of the broader populations hate, anger and self destruction. IT has called itself Love after all.

IT's earliest efforts were seeding like they are doing with Del and Kim's fertilized eggs. This method they continue to use but IT has more recently conceived the idea of using selective human transplants in cultural groups.

This is what they are now doing with the Del/Kim scenario. Taking well developed, highly motivated, exceptionally intelligent, loving couples and groups, transplanting them with full consciousness and awareness to a virgin, ideal and well prepared planet for their creating a more perfect world with a big head start.

There are 'humans' from several other Earth like planets within the same Galaxy being mixed with them in equal numbers to broaden the gene pool and experiences. There are slight differences in technologies and so called 'advancement' but not sufficient to make any differences in the relationships.

Some couples are made from the different planets in fact with no conflicting issues. The language barriers are quickly overcome to everyones surprise.

These new 'Earth' humans bring their more advanced well developed technologies and artistic talents with them to take the next step in evolution unencumbered with the negative emotions and political complexities of their historical pasts. Hopefully they know to not make the same tragic mistakes and leave the worst of their historical pasts in the past.

The new world humans are being given every conceivable advantage to the level of their development with a complete and detailed inventory of their new planet to an extent only recently begun to be realized by Earth One scientists.

Upgraded copies of the geocentric GPS and communications satellites with a good sized and advanced Space Station Platform to operate from are stationed around Earth 2 in geosynchronous orbit. No land transmission lines are necessary for complete communications.

Geothermal taps have been made in strategic locations for higher density populations to develop without having to use fossil fuels for primary power and energy. The final selection of these locations for first phase habitation is up to the new inhabitants.

The plan is to have a series of reconnaissance visits over a year or so for the core group to select sites and select the appropriate planning and transportation systems. Also to select the locations and types of manufacturing and technologies necessary to start off and establish good living conditions. It's a high tech Hudson Bay Company or Virginia Company colonization on steroids. The main difference is that several years after the full establishment of Earth 2 travel ties with the Earth One's will be terminated with possible rare exception.

Rules of Behavior is all that are planned to begin with. Ones we all consider basic to a civilized society. They are discussing structures and methods of common planning for all aspects of their existence. Their reluctance to form a government is understandable given Earth One's failed best efforts. Maybe anarchy, an expanded electronic town meeting or something like it is the best solution?

IT has been very broad in its abductions. Not only Professors and Contractors but farmers, computer technicians, manufacturers, doctors, medical staff and many many others. Male and female but always loving couples. The new Earth 2 will at least start off gender neutral. The couples have been selected to reflect that larger plan. The other personality element is unconventional personalities of all abducted. The creative misfits of the Earth One's. The old adage of busy (creative) hands are happy hands is the mantra for Earth 2.

This location was selected for its relatively close proximity to the Earth One's. It makes travel, even though time and space are warped to accomplish it, much easier and quicker. Eventually the inhabitants of the Earth One's and 2 may choose to communicate and learn to visit? That depends on evolution and the future of each.

The actual replicator and transfer "gate" is on the dark side of the moon of Earth One and similar locations of the other Earth One's. At the current rate of distraction for Earth One inhabitants it will be quite some time before they venture back on to the Moon for serious settlement. It's well concealed underground in any case. Also a permanent communications link is established with the Earth One's so events there can be monitored. A receiver on the day side connected to the transmitter undetectable by Earth One and the other Earths.

Kim, Del and most of their new Earth 2 friends are graduating Seniors. Almost all their tests have been taken and though they know they are not going to college, at least here, their education is anything but over. This is one reason for The Professor. He is one of a number of Educators who will make up the teaching staff of the New University of Earth 2. New U as they are now calling it. They are all chosen for their exceptional teaching skills and deep knowledge in many topics. They are all very excited.

IT has been conducting a complete download of all the Earth One's files and Libraries with the holographic imaging of all Museums' inventories.

This will be new for all since the several 'Earths' will get to know the others histories. They will be at first shocked at the similarities, then realize their own similarities they must deal with to not repeat, reinforcing the quest to not make those same mistakes.

16

Getting back to Earth One Kim, Del and their parents get together for dinner the following evening to swap notes and ideas. Their parents had known of each other in passing through the PTA and other such encounters but certainly not friends and recently only knowing of each other through their common interest in their kids dating each other. Otherwise they lead very different lives.

They meet at Kim's house for dinner. Debra goes over to help Betty. It will be the first of many they will prepare together. Del and Kim are also there to help. Bill shows up later after leaving what will be his last project on Earth, One that is. The Professor had arrived shortly before and is already getting into the dinner preparations.

Milling around in the kitchen all are getting drinks of various kinds and chatting about everything including their off world experiences.

"You would think the main reason for getting together would be to discuss your daughter and our son making out just about every night. I suppose it is, the main topic after a fashion."

"So dad, what do you think about our new life potential?" Del asks.

"I think we have to initially develop a secret society to gather collectively and decide what we want to do and how. Contact as many as we can find out about. Many things need to be decided."

"I think all of us, regardless of age should have an equal voice. We have all been selected and as far as we know Del and I were the first?"

This is comprehended among them all as with a wave of emotion. Clearly a message of approval and agreement from IT. They also are made aware that all will find each other as an awareness on meeting.

They decide to call the new society Future Earth Dreams or FED's for short. That way it can be discussed quite openly and unless you have actually been there it would have no real significance what-so-ever. It would be just another group of Futurists or Science Fiction Buffs.

Of course the new FED's are strongly opposed to the burning of any fossil fuel as a primary energy source so their quest is to develop or at least conceive of a transportation system that is energy clean and efficient. This is one of the very first tasks they know they need to tackle.

All other products are to be natural fibers, leathers and furs for clothing. Again no petrochemical products other than absolutely necessary for technological equipment and devices or other absolutely necessary functions. The same is true for the development of all metals and chemical compounds.

The research, planning and study into the overall makeup of the society is pursued with diligence and total seriousness the further into it they get. Coinciding with this are the 'journeys' to the planet in small groups like combination scouting parties and vacation camping trips only not quite like any they have ever experienced. The objective is not being too rigid.

They find the weather globally to be much like Earth was preindustrial with pleasant summers and cold winters in the temperate zones. All the planetary aspects of Earth seem to be true for their new home. Tilted axis with seasons and weather patterns much the same. The tides are a bit stranger with two moons particularly since they orbit at different rates and paths. The small moon is further out and orbits more slowly having less of an effect. IT worked hard to prepare this planet and make it as ideal and geologically safe as possible.

Despite their increased industriousness to establish the new population and production centers much time is still spent in the bubbles copulating in outer space as couples in their furs. It's taken on a commonality among all the new immigrants.

"IT .. why do you keep setting us up for this? We should be spending all our time setting up our colonies." Kim asks.

The mental communication says that "All work and no play .. besides we can use the extra fertilized eggs for other conventionally developed planets. You will soon be copulating for children yourselves."

"Will you continue to provide the bubbles or will this stop soon?" Kim asks again.

A long pause without an answer with the feeling IT hasn't decided yet? IT isn't God after all.

"When we establish ourselves on the new Earth 2 will you abandon us as God did after awhile? Will we still be able to speak to you?" Del asks.

"Now that you all know us we will always be with you. One other thing different about this trial. Most intelligent beings have gone so wrong thinking they were so right, ending in self destruction, most often in God's name."

"You aren't GOD are you IT?" Del asks.

"No. We can't sense God as you call it much better than you. God is much further beyond us than we are beyond you. We are merely sentient like you. God as you call it is more than creation and quite beyond sentient. We only get hints from God on rare occasion."

17

A new couple are making out in their bubble for the third time. They have gotten use to the idea and have some clues that they are not alone.

Frank and Maggie are both Freshmen at the U. They had never met until one night they were together in the bubble.

Maggie has been struggling with her conscience over many things lately and Frank has been frustrated over all the totally unsatisfactory women he has been pursuing recently and his being constantly spurned. An unlikely couple to find themselves together in a bed of furs.

They spent precious few moments debating over the situation they found themselves in however. Copulation was almost instant and they have not reconsidered otherwise for a moment. The next day they looked each other up on campus and have been inseparable since. Not a clue why they are so totally dedicated to the other but are unquestioning over the love and passion they have for each other.

Frank is a struggling Engineering student from a very poor and abusive background. Maggie is from a very wealthy and privileged family with no clear direction in life but she too loves math. No one takes her seriously however. One of the big reasons for her questioning. Maggie's head like Vince's head is always cluttered with math concepts. Engineering is just a practical way Vince can get through school and a profession to start in. That part's easy for him.

Their communications with IT are almost immediate and instinctive. They both realize this is a very big deal and become totally committed right away.

The fourth night they ask about planets and IT has them flying around Earth 2 at very low altitude. IT lands them in the northern area next to Kim and Del. They get to meet someone else in their situation.

"Hi. I'm Kim and this is Del."

"Hi. We're Frank and Maggie. How long have you guys been doing this?"

"About three months now." Del replies.

"Yeah. This is our favorite spot where we want a cabin at least." Kim says.

"This is just our forth time. You guys must know this is something real special, yes?" Maggie asks.

"You bet. We are already working on the problems and solutions with others." Kim replies.

"What others?" Frank asks.

"Our parents for starters but we meet others almost daily. We have a group that meets regularly now, the FED's." Del says.

"We came down today for time together just to enjoy the beauty of the site." Kim says.

"So where do the bubbles come from." Maggie asks.

"IT provides them for us." Del replies.

"IT must be what or who we feel in our minds." Frank says.

"IT? Who or what is IT?" Maggie asks.

"The entity that is responsible for all this happening." Kim says.

"What or who is IT?" Frank asks.

"A group of ascended humans like us. IT is planning and seeding other worlds and this is IT's next evolutionary step. Seeding advanced and aware humans on a virgin and prime planet. We get to do it right this time."

They exchange information on how to contact each other and the meetings before departing. Del and Kim have already realized they can make their bubble go where they want it to simply by thinking of their destination. They have already begun to control the speed and its movements as well. They float in between the snow covered mountains for quite awhile as they make love in the furs.

Frank and Maggie are discovering this very same thing as they tour the planet and in a burst of mathematical inspiration, in the midst of a mutual orgasm, they are convinced they know how the bubble works. Like they are physically a part of it. The propulsion system at any rate. An anti-gravity system they think? As they tour around the planet their minds are flying through mathematical concepts having to do with gravity. Seems our poor boy and rich girl are budding mathematical genius's and passionate lovers as well.

Another interesting match up occurs when Shirley leaves her physically abusive LA Police Detective husband. He shows up at the battered women's shelter to drag her back home only to discover she has vanished. No one has a clue where she has gone?

Shirley is startled by the pounding on her room door in the shelter. She is certain it's her husband bent on killing her.

The next instant she is in a bubble filled with Lynx, her dream furs and a handsome young man speaking to her in French. Having not learned any French she is at first terrified even with the incredibly erotic experience of being totally immersed in her favorite furs and a handsome guy speaking to her romantically in French.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers