In Yer Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers

He is clearly as shocked and confused as she is and with stumbling English communicates this to her. Pierre says how beautiful she is so Shirley gradually quiets and begins to be thankful for what ever it was that allowed her to escape her near certain death at the hands of her abusive husband and protector of the community peace.

Shirley quiets and they just sit there in the furs staring at each other for a long time. She has nice modest breasts and her nipples become enlarged as Pierre looks longingly at her. When they first appear in the bubble it is totally blacked out but as they sit looking at each other they become aware the walls are becoming transparent and the galactic wonders slowly surround the sphere.

Shirley begins to tell her story of horror and abuse. Fortunately Pierre understands English and responds appropriately to her tale. She calms as it is clear he is very sympathetic to her plight. He touches her face lightly and strokes her with the soft Lynx. Shirley breaks down and cries. Pierre holds her in his arms and softly in the furs for what seems an eternity with Shirley finally falling asleep. She sleeps with an ease and depth she has not experienced since childhood. Pierre finally succumbs to sleep as well.

When they awake Kim, Del, Frank and Maggie are standing in the snow, wrapped in furs around their bubble at Kim and Del's favorite spot.

"Where are we?" Shirley asks as cold air rushes into their bubble with the opening access.

"Earth 2 and welcome." Kim says.

Shirley is a little shorter than Kim but full wavy blonde shoulder length hair and a nice build. Pierre is sandy haired and average height. He's very muscular and could wring Shirley's husband in half. Instead of this terrifying her she somehow finds it comforting? They climb out wrapped in furs too. Shirley is welcoming Pierre's help and fondling as he lifts her quite easily from the bubble.

The situation is so totally uncommon that they are not sure what to say or do? It's clear to them the other two couples are quite at ease with the situation as they hug and hold each other in their furs.

"Are we stranded?" Pierre stammers out.

"Not at all." Del says.

"You can go anywhere you wish simply by wishing. You have been specially chosen if you haven't figured that out yet." Kim says.

"So that's why we are together as strangers?" Shirley says.

"You aren't suppose to be strangers. Frank and I had never met until we were in the bubble together last week. We would have never sought out each other. Now we can't imagine life apart."

"On the other hand Kim and I had know each other for several years yet she wouldn't give me the time of day until IT put us in the bubble together. Now our parents are here with us as well."

"What is IT?" Shirley asks.

"That's what we call them. They are like us but very advanced. Like us if we were to survive long enough. I hope you choose to follow through." Kim says.

Shirley tells them of her plight and sudden disappearance.

"You'll never have to worry again. You'll just have to get your head around living a very different kind of life. Pierre certainly seems to be everything your husband is not? IT certainly would not have chosen him if he weren't perfect for you. We'll leave you two alone for now. I'm sure we'll see each other soon." Del tells them how to get in touch on Earth One and they leave.

Shirley and Pierre get back into their bubble which immediately warms to cool, not very cold and they fall into each others arms.

Shirley is fondled in the softest and most sensual way of her life. Pierre sucks her to orgasm repeatedly until she is so willing for him to take her. They copulate for hours with the bright sun and beautiful scenery beyond their secure bubble.

Shirley comes to know a comfort and love she has never known in Pierre's arms. IT enters her mind and assures her she will never be harmed again in all her life.

Pierre gets to be the protector he has fantasized all his life with a woman more beautiful than he could ever imagine and in the fantasy of his most intimate dreams .. wallowing in soft furs with the love of his life.

In the midst of their passionate loving they are taken all around the planet as they think of what they want to see, getting to know their new home. They talk of things they like to do and what kind of life they would like to have. A winery perhaps?

18

Over the next few months the FED groups around Earth One communicate more fully and begin to formulate more specific outlines of all aspects of a new world in meetings and video conferences.

Frank and Maggie get with several others and finalize a design for a general purpose transport bubble. They make it from an advanced metalized plastic and metal frame instead of IT's ephemeral mystery material. The bubble is still mostly transparent and strong enough to withstand the pressurization in outer space. Durable for safety and the hard use of time. The drive system works quite well and is almost maintenance free.

Not as super fast for interplanetary travel as IT's bubbles but fast enough at Mach 3 in the atmosphere and couple of hundred thousand KPH out of the atmosphere. More than serviceable and durable enough for Earth 2 and its neighborhood.

Powerful enough in groups for diverting asteroids or comets and traveling to the two moons for service tasks. Much of their communications equipment, astronomical devices and survey devices that they are building on the two moons with large solar power stations.

Each household will have at least one bubble. Not having IT's ability to alter it's shape they design four sizes from a very small "two seater" with some storage space to an elongated "truck" or utility vehicle. They move by voice or keyed command and have built in collision avoidance systems. There are air bags for safety.

The levitating bubble eliminates the need for roads, tunnels and bridges except as they are wanted for foot, bike or horse travel. There is plenty of time to consider these things at leisure.

Since the bubbles function like a helicopter it eliminates most pieces of heavy equipment and transport vehicles. The power and speed is convertible. The slower it goes the more lifting power it has. They are ballasted so they will float like a boat and their weight is so spread out no special parking requirements are needed. A true all-in-one-go-anywhere universal vehicle. They begin work on an underwater version.

At the encouragement of IT, Frank and Maggie post the bubble design on the web in an obscure love story site not at all related to transportation. It's an intelligence test for mankind of Earth One.

With a combination pocket GPS, computer and communications device everyone is in instant communication and known location on or around the planet. This can be instantly connected to the main central planet computer which is available to all.

There is a central information Library all are connected to. This acts as a central Fire, Rescue, questioning and education facility. There is no government and this is essentially its replacement. A kind of electronic Town Hall where any and all plans, problems, disagreements or disputes are collected and can be nearly instantly resolved. All of Earth One's information and History is being constantly captured and loaded for reference and monitoring here.

The initial manufacturing infrastructure is put in place over the following year. They at first attract little attention. Just another bunch of Mensa crazies talking about far out Sci-Fi-Treckie utopian stuff.

Equipment and goods they purchase and collect are taken to several isolated valleys around the world where IT makes it vanish to the far side of the moon to the storage caverns and transport gate.

Much of the early manufactured items and equipment is done on Earth One and transported with IT's help. IT upgrades and modifies just about everything in transfer for improved performance and longevity. Everything is temporarily stored in an enormous cavern in a solid granite mountain side near the first primary agricultural community in New Kansas. A cavern IT had carved out just for this purpose.

A small temporary colony has been set up on Earth One's moon to handle the operations. Basic appliances and necessary equipment are purchased in bulk and transported to give a head start on populating and living for Earth 2.

The first communities are already well under way. Construction of the major facilities for the geothermal power, water distribution and waste systems is all being put in place. Everything is recycled, reconstituted or reused in one way or another.

The first residences are being finished in the first two basic communities. One in New Kansas for agriculture at the foot of a low granite mountain range where the central Library and Storage cavern is located. The big herds of Bison are near by.

The other is on the coast of New Oregon, initially for the seafood needs and milder climate agriculture. Where Kim and Del first set down. A very appropriate location.

The third, fourth and fifth communities are also planned for development shortly. One is a kind of southern France agriculture area location. The forth is a California Valley area for other crops.

The fifth is a subtropical area for the remaining crops. This provides the fundamental and complete agricultural basis for life on the planet and provides some initial redundancy. Those who tend this area are from Credor. One of the other Earths. They have only desert, tropical and subtropical areas left after advancing deeper into global warming and experiencing extensive depopulation. They come with a lot of 'what not to do' information.

More will be developed in the near future to parallel these.

The first occupants are by need like those from Credor. Some by distress like Shirley who needs to get away from her abusive husband or by job necessity such as Del's dad for building things.

Shirley and Pierre are the first to populate New France and begin clearing the land and planting their vines, even before they build a house. The climate is mild and good with excellent volcanic soil and excellent water so they sleep in the open. IT provides them with the finest vines from all over Earth One.

Del's family all but relocates after the first several months once their new house is habitable in New Oregon. They still maintain their Earth One house and live there on occasion when there are things to do there for preparations. Kim lives mostly with Del there now when they are not on Earth 2.

Secondary and recreation sites are already being planned like Del and Kim's Mountain Retreat Cabin resort or Shela and Frank's Desert resort. With the bubbles, camping out just about anywhere is very easy and there is a virgin world to explore.

It's spring in Kim and Del's favorite spot so they have begun construction of their cabin, barn and general area. They plan on having horses for trail riding and cross country skiing eventually. It's an ideal location for all those activities.

19

IT has conspired to make inspiration and creative thought to happen in the midst of intercourse and love making like with Maggie and Frank as many are beginning to discover. There is debate over this encouraging or discouraging love making. Most are on the encouragement side of the debate. The debate itself has become a basis for group and social bonding.

IT makes political and social discourse something of a new and intimate experience. Alternately all artistic endeavors seem to induce stronger than normal sexual desires. The quest to be artistic is very strong and becomes highly valued. Artistic efforts and music soon permeates all aspects of life.

The idea of anger or hostility in the midst of such conversations, debates or activities is so far from folks minds as to make any hostilities impossible.

The first two new communities slowly take shape at first then begin to come together quicker than a shopping mall.

The initial tilling for crops proceeds while the farming community itself is under construction. Electronic fences have been set up to keep the animals out of the crops. Herds of Bison could wipe out a wheat crop in a day. The fencing system can be turned off after harvest for the animals to graze and naturally fertilize the fields.

A lot of food is needed to feed the initial 50,000 people. That is the minimum population figure that was considered sufficient to be self generating for a future and stable population base. This is what is presumed the population of Earth One was at the last significant depopulation around a hundred thousand years ago.

IT has informed the folks of Earth 2 that IT will increase the population by several hundred thousand over the first several years to establish a broader gene pool and a more stable population base. It's commonly agreed with the new world members that a lid of several million is all that is desired for a total and ultimate population with most of the planet essentially uninhabited. Just isolated camps for remote farms, the retrieval of natural resources and recreational uses.

Voluntary birth control is generally accepted to maintain this stability. Having high levels of mechanization and automation in all operations allows the entire population to be supported with very high level of material comfort and satisfaction.

The clothing industry is among the first to be established and not just basic products for use. Artistic and stylish efforts are established from the first with furs in the vanguard since they are reliable, warm and comfortable as well as desirable and stylish. The fur farming industry starts along with cotton, linen, silk and woolen farming. Their production is among the first to go into development for clothing everyone.

IT engineered a cross between the Buffalo, Camel, Yak and Musk Ox with excellent wool, hides, meat and superb milk in anticipation of this new human occupation. They are easily domesticated or herded.

Between the transported species of sheep, goats and pigs all the domesticated animals needed or desired are available for the new human habitation of the new planet. Indigenous wildlife species of fur bearing animals are available as well, many very similar to those of Earth One and a few nicer and more prolific. Wildlife management is instituted from the first day.

With a much smaller total population than Earth One the use of wildlife is part of the overall plan of resources management for both survival and comfort of the future.

Many of the most brilliant from industries and businesses of Earth One eagerly accept the offer and challenge to start from scratch without the artificial competition from petrochemical synthetics and lowering quality of materials, not to mention a new and better life.

Quality attire becomes an obsession almost over night. Not the formal business attire of Earth One nor any fashion dictates but opulent quality and the maximum of comfort with the display of quality materials and artistic design in everything.

Ones clothes become much more personalized. Since everyone is artistic and have excellent design sensibilities most all clothing is made to order. Everything from Barbaric through country tweed to very refined styles and every possible combination is quickly implemented. Of course there is the unique and exceptional that gets copied by others.

The same can be said of individual living spaces. These are designed to be shaped and styled much more easily by the occupants. Everyone has a private house though they are what would be called clustered with a lot of common open space. All have small gardens for fresh vegetables in season.

Everything is built to last quite literally an eternity. This is becoming clear as a new element of "belief" in everyones mind. This is not a popular style focused and disposable world view.

Since there are few "needs" in this new world money ceases to have value. Only the things that are produced for living and enjoyment have value. Everyone gets a house to live in with basic furnishings, a vehicle to get around in and food for sustenance. All else becomes "Art and Luxury".

True needs such as food is produced and provided by those who enjoy doing just that. They receive all they need and luxury goods in appreciation of their efforts from others producing anything you can imagine.

Soon small domesticated herds of the hybrid Buffalo/Yak are providing wool and milk for the whole world. Wild herds are gleaned for meat and hides.

Transport is simply by refrigerated "containers" with streamlined noses slung under the transport bubble proving the great value of Maggie and Frank's genius. They haven't sat back on their accomplishment but continue to work on the underwater version and other floating bubbles for primarily fishing chores. When they are at all needing inspiration they take a fur fucking trip and get all the fucking ideas they need.

Maggie finally tells her mom and dad they will soon never see her again. They seem incredibly indifferent with questions like "How on earth will you keep up your addiction to furs without our support?" and "What kind of fantasy are you into now?" This is after she tells them in exquisite detail all about Earth 2, Frank and their invention of the transportation bubble.

Her dad is a Broker in oil futures and his only comment is "It'll never fly." Meaning something totally different than the way Maggie takes it. She laughs hysterically well aware of the truth of course. It's then that she realizes the futility of life on Earth One and life with her parents. She won't miss her parents at all and now wonders how she ever sprang from her mother's loins and from her father's seed? She has not only a new family but a whole new world.

Frank doesn't bother to contact his parents since he hadn't talked to them in three years. They hadn't bothered to call him either.

Maggie and Frank's situations are repeated many times over as the members of Earth 2 clean up their metaphorical and real houses for their final departures. Some depart with their new found partners and some with whole families intact.

They all do much the same and liquidate all their assets buying necessary equipment or things they want to take with them. All goes to the remote valley's for transport to Earth 2.

In two such valleys US and Russian satellites happen to be flying over just as a massive stockpile of equipment and materials flashes from view. The pictures eventually get back to their respective intelligence agencies for examination of unusual occurrences.

They disappear in a brilliant array of sparkling fireworks. IT planned this as a going away display. This will become historically very important and becomes a very popular scene since the intelligence agencies are not the only ones who receive these pictures thanks to IT. They are soon front page news.

Soon news of thousands of well established and well know people as well as students and other very normal and respected people were being reported missing. Their parents, fellow students and co-workers saying they had told them of another world they were going to. Some argued over their Cult and how it was all a sham. Parents like Maggie's dismissed it as an overactive imagination.

Unlike the Jonestown massacre there's not a single body found of course. There is a list of sorts made up of missing persons reports and families belatedly reporting their missing teenage "runaway".

Shirley's detective husband is furious, shoots and kills an unarmed suspect. He's jailed for murder as global warming advances and the Middle East turmoil heats up.

Continued...

FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers