In Your Loving [Under]arms Ch. 01

Story Info
They lost themselves in sweet underarm caresses.
991 words
3.96
35.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
revol
revol
35 Followers

"Mmmmmm......" Tony was rubbing his nose and taking in the aroma of sweat, salt and perfume in Emily’s creamy underarms.

"Take in the smell and kiss and suck my underarms, lick them with long strokes of your tongue, make them slippery with saliva" - saying this she pressed her right underarm on his face.

Tony and Emily were enjoying after the dancing party. In the party he noticed her dancing with her arms up, enticing her partners with her beautiful underarm show.

Emily had put on a very exciting dress. She was wearing a thin laced narrow design, backless, sleeveless blouse, showing off much of her soft, glowing fair skin, plump shoulders, sexy upper arm muscles, armpits and the curves & folds of her fleshy waist, bare back and exciting cleavage at front. Sight of her open back, waist and bare upper arms would excite anybody. Her luscious lips and perfumed, shaved, creamy wide armpits were real hot.

Tony noticed her for a long time, and was looking for an opportunity to dance with her. He fell in love with her bare upper arms and underarms, and longed to kiss and suck those luscious, juicy and creamy armpits with slight stubble, and sexy muscles of her upper arms and shoulders. Soon the moment arrived. Tony did not know that Emily was a greater underarm fanatic than him. Emily noticed the bulge in his middle, and longed to seduce him to get her armpits kissed and licked. Emily grabbed him and drew him aside while dancing.

Emily suddenly raised her arms above her head, and hissed "Do you like my armpits? My hair remover ran out. Is this stubble O.K.?'

He replied "Fantastic turn-on. How about an underarm kiss?'

"Oh! You like armpit-kissing? I am just crazy about it. Come with me later this evening. We will have a long armpit session. You can kiss and lick my underarms to your heart’s content. But only on one condition, I will also devour your armpits," - she said.

Tony got an instant hard-on, thinking of tightly embracing Emily, smelling and tasting her armpits, and exchanging underarm kisses with her.

All the ladies were dancing with their arms up. Each was embracing her partner, exchanging licks and kisses. Some were sniffing and smooching their partners’ underarms. One fat lady’s two armpits were being frantically sucked by two other ladies.

Emily brought both of her armpits to Tony’s nose and he sniffed them for long. Embracing Emily, he was moving his palm on her fleshy waist, while lustily sniffing and kissing her armpits.

Emily wanted more lustful armpit-kisses. She hissed in Tony’s ears-"Let’s go to my house which is nearby, there we can enjoy these armpit-kisses'.

They left the dance and walked the little distance, in each other’s arms, occasionally stopping to exchange sensual kisses.

Once inside her house, Emily put on a light music and came to dance in front of Tony, took off his shirt, and put her hungry mouth into his open and hungry mouth. It was a very deep and arousing kiss which was long overdue. With deep lashes of their tongues, they lustily explored heir mouths, tasting each other’s saliva with. They pushed their tongues and loads of saliva in each other’s mouths. Their hands rubbing each other’s body. Tony’s hands were squeezing her shoulders, armpits and boobs, while she had his d**k firmly in her palm.

"Ummmmm, sooooooo swwweeeet" - she said.

She tore open his shirt, and he took off her blouse. Then they embraced tightly.

Tony rubbed his face and nose on Emily’s broad and sexy shoulder muscles, inhaling the smell of her perfumed shoulders and kissing and licking her shoulders. Then at the same moment, Tony raised Emily’s left hand, and Emily raised Tony’s left hand, putting their noses in their armpits, the smell was too intoxicating for both of them.

They sniffed and sniffed, kissed and licked each other’s armpits. Emily put her sharp nose in Tony’s right armpit and was licking and kissing it, with long strokes of her tongue, and encircled his d**k in her palm and squeezed. Tony was kissing and licking her armpits, bare shoulders and waist. He hugged Emily from behind, held tight her boobs and kissed and licked her upper arms, armpits, neck, nose and ears..

She raised her right hand, and guided his d**k into her sexy armpit, she clamped tight her hand to her side, and Tony pumped away in her sexy, creamy underarm.

They lustily kissed and embraced each other for a long time. Emily’s black bra was cutting into her white shoulder and waist.

Their tongues explored the inside of their mouths, hands exploring their bare bodies. Both put hands in each other’s sweaty armpits, and tickled each other. Then began the great armpit suck. Tony put his nose in Emily’s broad, creamy and juicy armpit, he buried his face there, sucked and bit the armpits. She bit into Tony’s armpits, inhaling the strong aroma.

"Oh, what an armpit smell!!!" she said. She buried her face in his armpit, brushed her nose on his armpit flesh, lustily kissed and nibbled it.

She got wild with joy, and whispered - "Your armpits are so sexy. Eat my armpits everyday, I will eat yours'.

They embraced each other wildly, enjoying tight lusty kisses. Tony sniffed and licked her smooth shoulders, bit her delicious perfumed shoulder flesh. She hissed - "Come! kiss, smell, taste, lick and eat my armpits, and give me your armpits."

Mutual armpit caressing and kissing continued. Both licked each other’s armpits with long strokes of their tongues, biting into each other’s underarms, sucking, tasting and eating the flesh, munching the underarm hair.

They fell in love with each other’s armpits. She invited him the next day also.

They promised to each other that they will not wash their underarms, as they wanted to enjoy the one-day old unwashed armpit smell of each other.

revol
revol
35 Followers