Inadvertent Incest

Story Info
They were bored, so they created "Dare to be Bare".
3.3k words
4.01
248.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
333 Followers

I suppose I'm not surprised at the way things turned out. It was only a matter of time before we went too far in our attempt to keep our group exciting and adventurous. "Our group." That sounds so nice, and we really are basically a good group of young women who enjoy each other's company and sometimes a little more, although only a few members of the group had any lesbian or bi experience.

The problem was, as in most groups, we got tired of doing the same things with the same people. It got to be more of a challenge all the time to keep members from slipping off the charts, so we started looking for some games that we could do every week, preferably something like an ongoing game.

That's when Rachael proposed a sort of 'blind man's bluff' game. Each week one member would be blindfolded, taken somewhere and forced to do something really silly, but never dangerous. We called it "Dare to Play" and the one selected can always decline to play but if she declined three times, she wouldn't be allowed to be a game spectator either.

The first one to try it was Bernice, who is a very reticent woman. At parties, she is the one that sits quietly, talking to people that approach her, but not venturing out into the crowd.

We took her to the zoo late in the day, after most people had headed for the exit, stripped her naked and took pictures of her in extremely obscene poses in front of several of the exhibits. We got out of there just before the security guards showed up. She was still naked when we got back to the house and we took turns having our pictures taken with her, still blindfolded, with our hands all over her and a tongue or two. Darcy even had her picture taken with her fingers in Bernice's ass.

I thought sure we'd gone too far, but once she settled down, she was smiling as she looked at all the pictures. That was when we decided to design our own blindfold.

What we wanted was more than just a blindfold. We wanted it to conceal the woman's identity so when pictures were taken, no one but the members would know who it was since the hair and eye color were hidden as was the shape of the face.

Clarice said she'd sew it so we designed one that looked a lot like a Batman mask, but with a padded area over the ears to prevent the wearer from identifying where she was or what was going on.

When Clarice stripped and tried it on, we were very pleased. We took pictures of her from all angles and in all positions, even doing things to herself she'd never done before. Of course, it was inevitable that the subject of videos would come up and we all agreed that as long as the identity was protected, videos were all right but if they were sold, especially on the internet, the money would be shared by everyone equally.

After Bernice's adventure turned out so well, we decided to change the name of the game to "Dare to be Bare" and whatever we did, the one chosen had to do it nude.

When it was Jeanette's turn, we put her in the back of Diane's pickup on an air mattress, naked and spread open with her hands and feet tied to the corners of the bed. We put a thin sheet over her but whenever a truck came by, we flipped it off of her to show the driver that she was naked. We even did it with a couple of SUV's once we knew it wasn't some little old ladies or a family or something. When that got boring, Kacey got down and started eating her whenever one of our targets came by.

I was wishing we'd brought a big dildo along and that's when we started putting together a collection of toys, bungee cords, restraint devices, and stuff like that.

So now you know how it got started and why, and the type of things we were doing.

When my turn came, I knew they would come up with something really wild because of the things I'd suggested we do to them. I was gagged and blindfolded and led to a car, where the whole gang piled in. I couldn't hear them, of course, but I knew they were laughing their heads off by the way their bodies shook against me. It was the gag that bothered me the most because what were they going to do to me that might cause me to cry out or scream?

Wherever we were when the got me out of the car, was in an open area because I could smell fresh cut grass and a faint scent of chorine They led me across an open field for a long way and I knew they were taking pictures and videos the whole time. Eventually, we stopped, and I felt someone moving in front of me just before I was stripped naked and put on my knees with my hands bound behind my back

My knees were spread wide and a pole or something was placed behind my knees. My legs were then secured to the pole to keep my legs spread. For several seconds, or maybe a minute or so, nothing happened. Then my head was pushed down and forward and I could smell the fragrance of another woman's sex. My face was pushed into her and I was directed to eat her.

I've never had sex with another woman but of course, I knew what pleased me when a man went down on me so that's what I went with. I licked, sucked, kissed, nibbled, and tongue fucked whoever it was, knowing only that she tasted good. I could also tell she was gagged and restrained by the loud groans and gurgling sounds as I touched her in the right place and did the right thing.

I knew the instant she came by the rigidity of her body under me and the gush of fluid that surrounded my tongue.

Since I wasn't told to stop, I didn't until a dildo or something was placed in my mouth before being guided into her. Bobbing my head up and down, I brought her to a strenuous orgasm that had her shuddering against me.

I was told to straighten, which I did, and I sensed that she was being moved. I felt her being moved between my legs and then I was guided over her warm body into a sixty-nine position. I felt her tongue on my slit and shivered at the touch. Now I was eating her from the top and she was eating me at the same time. Whoever the woman was, she knew what I wanted and what I so desperately needed. It took me a few seconds to discover how I could reach everywhere and once I was positioned correctly, I licked all the way to her anus, probing into her there with short, stabbing strokes. As we approached our orgasms, we both became very animated, and when they hit we drove into each other with all the strength we could muster.

We remained in that position until I felt someone lift me to my feet. Still naked, I was led across the field again. They stopped leading me and a few seconds later, I was placed in the car again and driven away. t

A short time later, I was taken out of the car and abandoned in an open place. Stumbling around, in what I thought were ever-widening circles, I found a structure of some kind, which I placed my head against and started working the blindfold over my eyes. I couldn't get it off due to the tie that went around my neck and under my chin, but I could raise the front enough to see. I wasn't exactly sure where I was, but I didn't see anyone nearby although I always felt as though the girls were nearby and watching. As I sat on the grass, I rubbed my wrists against the course bricks of the building to break the ties that bound them together. When they came free, I spent a few seconds rubbing my wrists to restore full circulation. I worked the blindfold over my head and removed the gag after fumbling for the clasp in back of my head. Crawling on hands and knees to some nearby shrubs, I searched for concealment until I could figure out where I was and how I was going to get home or to someone's house.

Hearing the bright giggles of the other girls, I worked my way to an opening in the row of shrubs, seeing them huddled at a table, which I knew to be in Clarice's back yard. I stood and worked my way down the line of shrubs until I could be sure we were alone. At least I thought we were until I stepped out from behind the shrubs and saw her mother lying on a chaise not ten feet from where I stood.

Now what the hell was I going to do? I was naked, I had no clothes to put on, I was probably grass stained and messy too. I knew the girls were watching me even though they were trying hard to conceal that from me.

I think I might have surprised them when I disappeared back behind the shrubs again. I remembered that on the opposite side of the house, was a bin where they kept some beach towels and blankets. Running like hell around the house, I reached in and snatched two towels and a blanket which I wrapped around me. I suppose I could have just walked around and stepped into the yard, but now that I was covered, I simply walked casually to my house, four blocks away. Oh, I got attention, to be sure, but I was legal and I wasn't naked any more.

Once I got home, I got the spare key and let myself into the house where I showered and changed before returning to where the girls waited with the pictures.

They were laughing hysterically as I walked over to them. Darcy handed me some pictures and I relived the embarrassment of exposure, especially when I recognized the field we crossed as the football field where had taken pictures as I walked across in front of the grandstand where I could see figures staring at us.

The next photo series showed me with the other woman. They were quite graphic and highly detailed. There was very little of my body that hadn't been photographed including close-ups. One shot revealed that we had still been in the stadium, but under the goal posts. At one point, Clarice held her hands up to indicate a touchdown. She said that she did that when we had our orgasms

We finally broke up and everyone headed for home. Jeanette said she had the videos but she would make copies and have them at the next meeting.

I headed for home, wondering how many people had witnessed my shameful actions and who the people in the grandstands were.

I was headed for my room when I heard a sound from Mom's room, I slipped down the hall and peered in, She was lying on her bed, facing away from me, with just the sheet over her. Her hair was still damp from a recent shower and she seemed to be talking to herself.

"Mom?" I said. "Are you all right?"

"Oh my god, you frightened me, honey," she said.

"Are you all right?" I asked again.

"I think so," she said.

I walked in and sat on the bed behind her, rubbing her shoulders. I could tell she was naked under the sheet and still moist. "What do you mean you think so?"

"Oh god, honey I don't know, I just don't know."

"Can we talk about it?"

"No, yes, oh god baby, just hold me."

I was more than glad to do as she asked, since she'd been there for me through one crisis after another all of my life.

I wrapped her in my arms, feeling the warmth of her body beneath the sheet against my arms. For a second, she was silent, but then I felt a quiver run through her and she began to cry, at first just a little, but then more openly as I held her.

Time after time, I felt a shudder run through her body and all I could do was to hold her and kiss her hair. She pressed her head into me and I kissed her forehead.

"What's wrong Mom?" I asked.

"I'm so ashamed," she said.

"Mom, I've been so ashamed in the past and you've always been there for me, to help me get past the shame. You know that, so let me be there for you now."

"It's not that easy," she said.

"I'm sure it's not," I said, "but I'm here with you and I love you. Nothing you have said or done could take away that love."

"I'm such a fool," she said.

"Oh stop it. You are not,"

"They just seemed so sincere,"

"They? Who is 'they',?".

"Those girls,"

I'm no math whiz but 2 plus 2 was starting to add up to 4 real fast and it wasn't pretty.

"Mom, you're not making any sense."

"They came to the house and said they were with some modeling agency. One of them said she's seen me at the mall and was impressed with how I'd taken care of myself. They said they were shooing a series of pictures for a spread in a magazine to show that being mature didn't mean you weren't attractive.

You now how proud I am of my body so I was silly enough that I believed them."

"What kind of pictures did you pose for?" I asked.

"At first it was just shorts and tops, bathing suits, and things like that but then...oh god it happened so fast.

They talked me into modeling some new panties and bras, and the next thing I knew, I was naked. Oh my god, how did I let them talk me into that? I started to see where it was going and all of a sudden I had a blindfold slipped over my head and a gag in my mouth. They tied me down, honey. Oh god, they tied me down."

"I know Mom," I said.

"They put me in a car and took me somewhere where they took me out of the car. They said they were sorry they had to do that but they had to keep the place where they were taking the pictures a secret."

"So what happened?" I asked, suspecting that I already knew.

"They had me lay down with my legs spread and the next thing I knew, another woman started ....you know, licking me down there, and kissing it, and chewing on it, and I had one orgasm after another."

"It's all right," I said.

"No," she said. "It's not all right? I tried but I couldn't make them stop."

"I know Mom, but you were gagged and tied up."

"Honey...oh god, oh god...I'm so ashamed. I didn't want them stop. I didn't want the girl to stop. Not ever. It felt so good. I wanted it, honey. I wanted it so bad."

"It's been a long time since you've had sex, Mom. That's all. She just helped you have an orgasm, that's all. It doesn't mean anything."

"I did it to her too," she said. "I ate her just like she ate me and I loved it. I loved her smell and her taste, and I wanted more. I almost cried when she left."

"That doesn't make you bad, Mom," I said.

"Why didn't I want them to stop?" she asked, "and why do I wish she would come back and make love to me some more? I've never wanted to make love to a woman, honey. I've never even thought of it and now I want it again and again. I've never been so satisfied. I've never had orgasms like that and now I'll never know who she was."

What would you do if you could find her?" I asked.

"I'd make love to her all day and all night till we just couldn't do it any more."

"Would you know her if she came back?"

"I think so," she said. "I think I'd remember how she felt and how she tasted. I think I'd know how she felt inside of me too. She was so good at what she did. I miss her already."

"Mom, the girl was tricked too in a way," I said.

"What? What do you mean?"

"The girls you were talking about are part of a group of girls that get together every week just to have fun. They have a game they play called "Dare to be Bare. Each week a different girl is blindfolded and taken somewhere. They strip her naked and get her to do silly things like walking across a park nude or ride around in the back of a pickup naked with her legs spread out."

"How do you know this?" she asked.

"Because I'm in the group, Mom," I said.

"But why?"

"It's just for fun, Mom. No one gets hurt and we get to do some things we could never do on our own. It's fun being naked in public. I love it."

"I still don't understand," she said.

"Mom, I was the girl making love to you today."

"You were not," she said.

"Yes I was, Mom. I didn't know it was you because I was blindfolded and tied up too."

"I don't believe you," she said.

"I can prove it if you wish," I said.

I sat up on the bed and pushed my fingers into my pussy, rocking them in and out to get myself good and wet. Then I pulled them out and offered them to her. She licked at them, then sucked on them hungrily.

"Mom, it was me, I swear."

"How could you do that to your own mother?

"Mom, you're not paying attention. I didn't know it was you."

"I know," she said "it's just that now..."

"What, Mom? Now what?"

"I wanted you to come back. I wanted you to make love to me again. I wanted to make love to you. I remembered your touch, your taste, the feel of your body against mine. I remembered the way it felt when you put your tongue in me and I wanted that again. I wanted more."

I lay quietly next to her, contemplating the sick thoughts I was having. I wanted her too. I wanted to fuck my own mother and I wanted her to fuck me too. I wanted her to put on a harness so she could fuck me hard and deep, I wanted to ride her like a pinto pony, her cock deep in my pussy. I wanted to lick her ass and put my fingers in there deep.

"You can have whatever you want," I said.

"What are you saying, honey? Are you saying you want me too?"

"I want to fuck you silly," I said, "and then I want you to take me so high I can't come down,"

"Oh honey, it's so wrong, but I can't help it. I want you too."

We came together like two freight trains on hyper drive and we didn't stop until we were too exhausted to go on.

"I'm glad your friends tricked us," she said.

"I wonder what they'd say if the could see us now, covered with cum and sweat, reeking of pussy, and still wanting more."

"Maybe they'd like to join in," she said.

"We'll soon know," I said. "I'm going to get them over here. I sure hope they're getting lots of rest because we're going to give them more than they'll ever expect."

"Go to sleep honey. We're going to need the rest. We can start working on our plan in the morning."

fantac64
fantac64
333 Followers