Inappropriate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, without any warning, Chrystal leaned towards the door and opened it. Still not speaking to me, she squirmed and wriggled out from between me and the wall and stumbled out. Curious as to what she was up to now, I wiped my mouth with my hand and staggered to my feet, stuffing my hard dick back in my boxers. After closing the closet behind us, leaving her bra, panties and high heels behind, she led me through several more rooms and corridors, towards a more familiar part of the mansion: the guest room where Susan and I slept. As we heard Susan and her father calling out to us in the distance, far enough to be safe for quite a while, Chrystal laid down on top of the bed, spreading her legs high and wide as she looked at me. Normally, I would have jumped her and fucked the shit of her without hesitation, but the fact that she was lying where my wife and I slept, caused some minor uneasiness.

Chrystal, apparently in a hurry, became slightly annoyed by my - three seconds of - inaction and jumped up from the bed, walking into the adjoining bathroom. After rummaging through our pile of dirty laundry for a few moments, she walked back out, holding a pair of my wife's panties and a bra and started putting them on. I couldn't believe what I was seeing: god, she was such a whore! So desperate for another fuck that she put on her daughter's worn underwear. I loved it!

Needless to say that that sealed the deal for me, and for my cock, which was about to climb out of my boxers on its own if I didn't release it soon. As Chrystal laid down on the bed again, dressed in my wife's underwear, in the same whory pose as before, I walked up to the bed, stepping out of my shorts and boxers. I kneeled in between her legs, pulled my wife's panties out of the way and rammed my enormously hard dick in her whory twat. As soon as I was in, I grabbed her legs and started hammering away, pounding into her with such force, that she had to push off against the head board with both hands if she didn't want to end up with a headache. This was exactly the kind of fucking she was after!

Several minutes into the fuck, she started bucking and trashing wildly, making it more difficult for me to keep fucking her at a normal pace. But she was also getting pretty loud, so I had to stuff a pillow in her face to stifle her squealing as I kept her down with both hands while I rammed my cock in and out of her. As I had already shot several loads today and because Chrystal had started climaxing so soon into the fuck, I was able to keep going for quite some time, drilling her through several powerful orgasms. Her convulsions flared up and died down with the coming and going of each one, but her screaming and squealing continued. If it hadn't been for the pillow absorbing most of it, Bill and Susan would have had no trouble locating us. As the minutes past, Chrystal became less energetic and less loud as she was burning through her available energy pretty fast.

By the time I was ready to cum, her vigorous bucking and trashing had weakened to some minor coiling and curving, and her screaming had been reduced to a more acceptable level. She was positively exhausted and probably going to pass out if I kept going for a few more minutes. Having no interest in fucking an unconscious cunt - not even this one - I pressed my head into her rack and sniffed my wife's bra. That gave me the extra incentive I needed to shoot my fuck cream deep in Chrystal's ravaged hole. To my surprise, she ran her hand through my hair as I convulsed on top of her, pressing my face deeper into her tits, inhaling even more of my wife's scent.

As I laid there on top of her, catching my breath and pretty proud of myself, I started thinking on how we were going to get out of this. Chrystal was as good as naked and nowhere near any of her clothes, my wife and my father-in-law were looking for us and the room my wife and I slept in now reeked of raunchy sex. But on the other hand, if I could overcome these minor obstacles, there were still a couple of days of wild sex ahead of me. Maybe I could even get another screw out of my wife...

No paintings were harmed during the actual writing of this story.