Inappropriate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only after sucking her liquid passion from her plump labia did I pry her taut thighs away from my head, and instantly her heavy panting breaths sounded significantly louder to my ears. With a quick lick to her prominent clitoris, I slowly crawled up her body, my eyes noting the thin sheen of sweat which had formed upon her skin. She was still breathing hard when the tip of my hardened desire brushed against her womanhood, and her hazel eyes finally opened to show a haze obscuring her vision, yet it was a haze of desire, of need, a primal expression which can barely be properly explained with mere words.

She grazed a hand down my chest and my stomach. Spreading her thighs as wide as possible to accommodate me, together we grasped my thick shaft and prepared for our first joining.

With a loud groan, Rose's young body trembled as I slowly worked my way into her tight passage. I closed my eyes, focusing on the warm wet softness which surrounded my bulbous tip. She moved against me as she clenched around me, and I groaned as well, the intimate connection with my angel truly being a dream come true.

To my complete surprise, I bumped into an obstruction. I had not expected Rose to be a virgin! My eyes flew open and locked with hers, and both her eyes and her lips smiled up at me sweetly.

"Make me yours," she breathed, "please..."

I sat back on my heels, unfortunately disconnecting from this selfless young woman, watching in amazement as her arms moved to form the universal sign of surrender. Her eyes lost some of their lusty haze, and I recognized that she was truly surrendering, truly giving herself to me, both her body and her heart, fully and completely.

Seemingly in slow motion, I grasped Rose's ankles and pushed her legs forward until her knees were practically boring into her chest. The expression upon her angelic face was proof that she felt exposed, and although she blushed just a little, she did not fight me, nor did she try to cover herself. Her compromising position provided me with a most exquisite view of her glistening sex, and I instinctively knew that it was the perfect position for her to be in when I finally accepted her precious virginity.

She grasped her own legs, near the knees, and held herself so vulnerably open for me. Shamelessly, she pleaded with her eyes for me to finally partake of her, to claim her as my own. Carefully, I moved into position above her, aligning myself just right, slowly sinking my throbbing desire into her needy body, rejoicing in the low moan escaping her lips as I probed her once again.

A pregnant pause filled the hotel room as I rested against the barrier. Our eyes were locked, our hearts were fused. I loomed over my angel, dipping my face closer to hers, and slowly backed out of her, leaving just the tip of my pulsing sex inside her.

"I love you, Rose," I whispered.

Her eyes sparkled anew at my words. "I lo-"

My quick, possessive thrust tore through the barrier. Inside and outside, she trembled. In taking her virginity, I had apparently taken her voice, for Rose's mouth was agape, her lips quivering, yet she did not make a single sound. In fact, I do not believe she was even breathing at that moment as the requisite pain pierced all the pleasure she had endured to that point in the evening. In the hollow between each wavering eye and the upper bridge of her nose, a tear formed and pooled. Yet while I realized I had just hurt her physically, I knew that she would gladly suffer it again if she could.

That realization allowed me to slowly back out of her again, and then much more gently penetrate her again, this time more deeply. Several slow, respectful thrusts later, I was fully sheathed within my angel, and I stilled myself, enjoying the warm wet feel of her sacred passage, awed in the knowledge that she had willingly bled for me.

I bent even further over this precious angel, her legs hooked over my shoulders in what was probably an uncomfortable position for her, yet she did not complain, nor did she even flinch from any discomfort. Instead, she held my head and looked up at me with complete devotion.

"I'm yours now," she whispered, the pools of her pained tears causing her words to seem almost as obscene as our inappropriate relationship.

Slowly, I lifted myself almost completely out of her, and as one, we looked together to witness her blood upon my impaling anatomy. That sight was both gruesome and romantic, but before either of us could truly think about that vision, I returned my gaze to her eyes once again and sheathed myself to the hilt, each of us exhaling somewhat hard at the deep, fulfilling penetration.

I established a slow, steady rhythm, making love at last to this special woman. I filled her again and again and again, my eyes remaining locked with hers, slowly driving us both toward the precipice of sheer pleasure.

But I could soon see that the position was really hard on my sweet angel, although she did not verbally protest or complain. I withdrew from her completely, allowing her to lay prone once more. Her blood upon me both looked and felt obscene, but it inexplicably drew me ever closer to her.

Still, I left the bed, going into the bathroom and returning with a wet washcloth. I cleaned first Rose, then myself, eliminating the blood, eliminating the obscene. It also allowed each of us time to simmer a little, and after I had set the washcloth aside, I stretched out beside her upon the bed and cuddled with her, kissing her, touching her as she touched me, slowly grinding my body against hers...

Gripping my shaft firmly in her hand, she stroked me as we kissed. I held her close, never wanting this night together to end, moaning softly into her dainty mouth as she heightened my pleasure.

She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. I watched with extreme interest as she held my manhood erect and she positioned herself. Reaching forward, I brushed her clitoris with a fingertip, and she shuddered around my sensitive tip.

Swiftly, she impaled herself upon my throbbing shaft, squealing from the rapid penetration as her hazel eyes rolled back in her head before her eyelids fell closed. To see her atop me was a special delight, and once again I knew that, despite her lack of fluffy white wings, she was indeed a very special angel.

Rose rode me, slowly rocking back and forth upon me as I twitched and pulsed inside her. She would occasionally rise and fall upon me, and when she did, I marveled at the way the light of the hotel room was caught and reflected by the glistening passion which coated my hardened length. Her hands were placed firmly upon my chest to steady herself, while my hands roamed her arms, her thighs, her chest, her sides, her face. Her lengthy red strands formed a nice curtain so that when she opened her eyes, she was looking directly down upon me with eyes full of desire, full of passion, and full of love.

Eventually, however, my need was growing more urgent, more primal. I was beginning to feel like a volcano, rumbling deep inside as my white-hot love was ready to explode inside her. I pulled Rose down upon me, then rolled us both so that I was atop her, her aroused nipples burning into my chest. We kissed briefly, then I once again disengaged from her.

"On your hands and knees," I instructed, and my angel smiled.

She shifted onto her hands and knees, facing me upon the large bed and wrapping her lips around my dripping tip. She looked so indecent with my long manhood – coated with her nectar – disappearing into her mouth, yet while this was not what I had had in mind when I ordered her to her hands and knees before me, I was not about to complain.

My hands curled into fists in her hair, guiding the movements of her head. Her tongue laved me as her cheeks bowed inward with the suction of her mouth.

The pleasure mounting, my eyes closed, allowing me to better feel the sensations my young student was creating within me. Seemingly all too soon, I was holding her head in place and thrusting quickly into her mouth, trying to be careful and gentle and respectful with her yet still brushing the top of her throat as my growing need seemed to control me. My testicles felt heavy as they smacked her chin repeatedly, the rhythmic impacts sending new sensations coursing through my being.

Instinct told me to stop, and I reluctantly withdrew completely from Rose's mouth. She swallowed her built-up saliva loudly and gasped for breath, looking up at me with an expression of understanding before she turned around upon the bed to face away from me, giving me what I had intended in commanding her to her hands and knees before me.

I did not wait – in fact, I could not wait. The entry was swift and possessive, as were the thrusts which followed. Very quickly, Rose and I were both breathing heavily, moaning and grunting with each hard, deep thrust. My hands upon her hips, I pulled her back into me with each rapid lunge, my testicles smacking her fingertips as she furiously rubbed her clitoris. The sound of our bodies' continual impacts was incredibly lewd in the hotel room, the protesting of the bed providing irrefutable proof to whoever was in the room below us of the primal activity taking place.

The quivering of my angel's sacred passage, the pent-up love within me churning in its quest for release, the intensity of the love which filled the air around us... It all threatened to come to a head sooner than I would have liked.

With a scream and a new surge of passion, Rose succumbed to her pleasure. I tried desperately to ride out her waves of ecstasy, to remain inside her for as long as I possibly could, to lengthen this beautiful moment for as long as possible. My own growling voice sounded distant in my ears – I could only truly hear her cries over the thundering of my own heart.

Her arms collapsed, the bed muting her screams somewhat as her body convulsed. I knew that I had only a few more seconds before I erupted, and I held myself still inside her for a moment before backing out quickly and then making one final critical thrust deep into my sweet angel's young body...

My eyes closed, I felt the surge plummeting along the length of my hardened shaft. I felt the twitch just as the first volley of my white-hot love was injected into this wonderful woman. I felt myself falling over her, my chest upon her back, my arms wrapped tightly around her lower ribs, probably crushing her as my love continued to fill her and my voice bellowed for all to hear. Rose's continuing cries seemed distant, yet they formed a perfect duet with my primal roars.

At last, I was spent. With no more to give to my precious Rose, I released my vice-like grip upon her and slowly and sadly withdrew from her. She rolled onto her back, her legs spread slightly, and I watched as the remnants of my love began to seep from her to anoint the thick bedspread.

Rose reached out her hand to me, and I accepted, allowing her to pull me into position beside her. She clutched me tightly, clearly wanting maximum contact with me, and I was all too happy to oblige her, kissing her cheek as I held her close, reveling in her presence and in her love.

The light was left on overnight. Rose was the first to slide into slumber, her slow and steady breaths nicely warming my neck and upper chest. I gently stroked her hair and caressed her back as she slept, admiring her, thanking every deity I knew for having brought her into my life.

Yet, I knew that, even though I was thoroughly enjoying this special weekend together, reality would set in all too soon, for eventually Rose and I would need to return to the university, and that sad thought followed me into a rather fitful slumber...

*****

I awoke in darkness, naked with nothing to cover me. It took me a moment to remember my good fortune of having fallen asleep with Rose in my arms, yet I did not feel her against me. Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I spotted her in silhouette standing near the window, a hand moving across her face as if she was wiping away a tear.

Her head turned in my direction, for she had certainly heard the rustling as I got out of bed. I approached her, my eyesight improving in the darkness, finding that she stood naked at the window, and again her hand moved across her face as if she was wiping away a tear.

"What's troubling you so much?" I asked quietly, practically whispering even though no one else could hear me.

Rose practically flung herself against me, clutching me fiercely as if she was a little girl fearfully holding a cherished teddy bear or security blanket. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her protectively, deeply concerned for her, not wanting to see her in this state of distress.

She said nothing. She cried into my chest, sobbing loudly, practically crushing me with her grasp. I kissed her forehead, stroked her long hair, and held her close, hoping to comfort her at least a little bit, not minding at all that she was crying upon me. Somewhat to my surprise, I found that this was drawing me even closer to her than our lengthy foreplay and lovemaking earlier in the night.

Eventually, the tears subsided, then ceased. We simply held each other in the darkness for a long time before she finally said softly:

"I don't wanna go back."

It was a sentiment I understood quite well. I gave Rose a gentle squeeze and kissed her forehead once again. "We must go back," I said. "We each have our roles at the university. Several dozen students would be left floundering if I don't go back, and your education would be incredibly disrupted if you don't go back. Plus, how would we support ourselves if we don't go back to the university?"

In the darkness, Rose finally lifted her head from my chest and looked up at me. "I can support us both for a few years at least."

"How?"

"The inheritance."

My mind reeled. This was clearly my chance – quite likely my only chance – to be with this wonderful young woman, to share the rest of my life with her.

Yet it almost did not seem right, as if I was really not meant to spend my life with Rose. Clearly, it was my logical, rational, subconscious mind throwing the negativity into my thought process, but I had to consider it nonetheless.

Yet from her tone of voice, from her level of comfort at being naked with me, from her willingness to share her body and especially her heart with me, I knew that her offer of supporting us both was very much sincere.

In time, Rose stepped out of my protective embrace, turning to the window and parting the curtains. At this hour, it was highly doubtful that anyone would see her standing naked at the window, but I was still concerned.

...until I noticed the first hint of daylight illuminating the eastern sky.

"You know," Rose admittedly quietly, "I wasn't particularly keen on coming to this university. It was very much my parents' idea, since they'd both graduated from here. I was accepted under Early Decision, so I pretty muchhadto come here."

"Where would you rather go?" I asked, stepping up behind her and wrapping my arms around her middle.

"Out west somewhere, probably in northern California." Rose continued to look out the window, watching the daylight slowly spreading across the eastern sky. "To be honest, I'd rather just go to community college, taking a class here and a class there. I really don't know what I want to do with my life yet, and in a way, I feel like I'm too young to settle down into an educational track that will lead to a career I may or may not like."

I could understand that, having gone straight from high school into an expensive four-year college and then on to two graduate schools, all without a break.

"So you want to move to northern California?" I asked to confirm.

She sighed. "Sure. I need something different, a new place, far from here, far from where I grew up. But I don't know that I wanna go alone, you know? I'm really just at the university now because it's what my family wants, because it's convenient."

"What about breaking your apartment lease?" I asked. "Will that be a problem?"

"Not with the housing crunch at the university. I know someone living at home and driving thirty miles to and from campus every day. I know he'd like to live much closer. I'd even be willing to pay for the rest of the semester for him up front."

Rose sighed again and turned around in my arms. "Will you come with me to California? Please? I really don't want to leave you behind, but I also don't really want to go unless you come with me..."

My subconscious mind was practically screaming at me to say "No," yet the rest of me – including and especially my heart – already knew the next word to come out of my mouth:

"Yes."

Rose hugged me enthusiastically. I simply had to laugh softly to myself, amazed at her eagerness, and also amazed that I was throwing away my opportunity at the university.

On the other hand, the job prospects for me would almost certainly be much better in California. And if Rose was right, assuming that the inheritance was managed properly, we would be able to survive for a long, long time, even if neither of us had a job.

Eventually, we drew away from the window, returning to the bed. Rose stretched out on her stomach, gazing out the window at the new day while I straddled her, lovingly massaging her back. Neither of us said anything, but I knew that, just like me, she was thinking about the new life ahead of us.

*****

After dropping Rose off at her apartment complex, I drove home, my spirits high even as I wondered how best to phrase the resignation letter I would need to write that night.

When I arrived at the small house, I saw the answering machine light was blinking. The first few messages were quite mundane: a political campaign ad for the upcoming primary elections, a message which was clearly left for me by mistake, and a note from a local store about a special one-day sale on Monday.

But the fourth and final answering machine message chilled me:

"Mr. Stephenson," said the familiar voice in a very stern tone, "this is Dr. Young. I must admit that I was very shocked earlier today to see you up at Lake Bathem being so intimate with one of your own students. I'd really thought that you were far above that type of behavior. You've been with our department far too long to know that such behavior is inappropriate, and if you and Ms. Black are indeed in a relationship... Well, if that's indeed the case, then you know what I must do.

"I expect to see you in my office Monday morning at 7AM sharp. You'd better have adamngood defense for yourself that I can include in the paperwork which I am now unfortunately forced to turn in to Administration concerning your inappropriate conduct with one of your own students. If you're not at my office, then your side of the situation will not have a voice when I take this paperwork over to Administration when they open.

"Given the situation, if the university doesn't terminate you on the spot, I can guarantee that you will no longer be working for us beyond the end of the semester."

With a heavy sigh, I went into the bedroom and set the alarm clock to go off an hour earlier than usual.

*****

I had been awake almost all night, trying to write a meaningful letter of resignation appropriate to this inappropriate situation. However, what is the appropriate way to resign when one has been caught in an inappropriate interaction one's own student?

No one was in the area as I approached the building, letting myself in with one of the keys which I would leave behind. I went first to my office, gathering my few belongings and loading them into my backpack. Then I went to Dr. Young's office, standing outside her door for several minutes, contemplating the situation one more time.