Inappropriate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msound1
msound1
889 Followers

A warm slickness started to coat my lower abdomen, matting with the hair on my stomach. I smiled to myself, giddy that I was able to do this to her. I continued my journey south, determined to explore Jennifer's body further.

I caught her scent as I made my way past her navel. It was intoxicating, yet strangely familiar. I recalled a similar aroma on the occasional sleepover. Sometimes I'd wake up to hear Jennifer whimpering in the dark. I used to think it was bad dreams, but now I knew better.

A tuft of course fur tickled my chin as I finally reached her sex. Her folds were glistening, radiating that intoxicating aroma that was starting to fill the room. I idly I wondered if she tasted as good as she smelled.

I had no technique in mind. I briefly considered replicating what I'd seen in Biker Whores 7, but once again I suspected that porn wasn't the most credible of sources. Instead, I gently probed her sex with my tongue, pretending I was making out with her, albeit with a different orifice. The slightly acidic taste took me by surprise at first, but I quickly grew to appreciate it, noting that there was a sort of sweetness laced with the tartness of her juices.

Whatever I did, it worked. Jennifer began to tense and buck, drawing my head forcefully into her snatch. I continued my efforts, lapping at her folds. I could have continued for hours, but as her body started to tense up, she brought my chin up, prompting me to pause.

"I need you Jack. God, I need you now," Jennifer moaned.

That was all the prompting I needed. I slip back up, brushing her lips against mine. I wondered if she could taste her herself on me, but she didn't seem to mind. As we continued kissing, I felt the outside of her folds press gently against my cock, coating it with her juices.

I considered the implications of this, the breaking of this final barrier. These were uncharted waters we were sailing into, my sister and I. There was no going back.

I pulled back ever so slightly, needing to see her, to see all of her. As I looked into her eyes, every fear and doubt I ever had about the two of us was banished. Trust and love were all I saw.

Effortlessly I slid inside her. Eventually I met resistance, but she nodded, so I pressed further. She hissed in pain, making me stop, but she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, urging me to continue. I was slow and careful, vigilant for the slightest indication that I should stop. It never came. I kissed her cheeks, her neck, and her mouth again and again.

"Faster," she cried, digging her nails into my back. If it made a mark, I didn't feel it. I felt her muscles clench as I moved in and out of her in long, slow strokes. Instinct made up for inexperience. She moved with me, her breathing becoming labored, her eyes watering as she poised on the brink.

"Jennifer..." I whispered.

My body moved against her, within her, in a rhythmic, timeless beat. Jennifer drew me in deep, and suddenly I felt the same sensation as freefall as the whole world faded from view. She strained against me, wrapping her legs around my hips, rocking with every thrust. I felt my own orgasm begin to build, and I prayed I'd last long enough for the both of us. She cried out as her body seized up, muscles clenched down around me, keeping me inside her as my cock began to spasm.

I felt more alive than I'd ever felt before. I could hear the rain cascading down on the sidewalk, feel the slickness of our sweat where our skin met. I saw the love and devotion in her eyes as this one last terrible fear had been vanquished. I braced himself on my elbows, and gently brushing back her hair. With that, Jennifer started to cry.

Concern and dread flooded my veins. "What's wrong?" I asked hesitantly, "Are you okay?"

She nodded, sniffling.

"Jen?"

She flung her arms around my neck, hugging me with all her might. "I love you so much," she choked.

"Jesus, Sis. Don't scare me like that," I said, smiling with relief.

She laughed. There were no more tears.

-

We laid in bed together in silence for a while. It wasn't awkward; we'd spent too much of their lives together to be uncomfortable. We simply passed the time, reflecting on all the dismissed innuendos, charged moments, and foreboding silences that led us to this point. And then, of course, there was the future to think about.

"You have a girlfriend," Jennifer stated. It was meant as fact, not accusation.

"Had. Somehow, I don't think that's a problem anymore," I mused.

"You're...welcome?" she smirked. We shared a laugh. It was fun, but we were still dancing around the elephant.

"You're my sister," I said quietly.

"I know."

"We'll have to be careful," I warned.

"I know."

"If anyone finds out about us, especially after tonight..."

"Jack, I know. Trust me, I've had plenty of time to imagine a ridiculous number of nightmare scenarios, some of which involve actual torches and pitchforks." Jennifer explained.

"I always thought it'd be more like 'Law and Order: SVU' and less like 'Frankenstein.'" I replied thoughtfully.

"Wouldn't stop our parents. They'd kill us."

"They'd kill me. You'd have to live at home and go to bible college," I corrected.

"Somehow I don't think the 'daddy's girl' card is going to get me a lighter sentence," my sister laughed.

"You call that light? I think I'd prefer the sweet release of death. You know they believe dinosaurs are a liberal conspiracy and that gay marriage causes hurricanes, right?"

"I'll keep that in mind."

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well, for starters I should probably avoid jumping your bones at frat parties," Jennifer joked.

"I don't know, it worked out pretty well last time," I teased.

Jennifer laughed. "I'm not saying we can't be affectionate. We've always been pretty physical. I think it'd be more suspicious if we were to stop all of the sudden. We just need to keep the PDA within reason."

I nodded in agreement. "You're right," I said. "In the end, it doesn't matter what people think. It matters what they can prove. So as long as this doesn't end up on the web, I think we're good. Speaking of which, you did turn off the webcam, right?"

Jennifer stiffened. "Webcam? What webcam?" she squealed, scanning the room frantically.

I tried my best to keep a neutral expression, but even my best poker face was no match for my sister's scrutiny. "Fuck you," she smirked, hitting me over the head with a pillow.

"Love you too."

msound1
msound1
889 Followers
12