Inaugural Crossdress Sexfight Ch. 03

Story Info
Dani vs Dani.
3.5k words
4.7
11.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third match of the season matched me up against another rookie that shared the same name as me. Dani had read my stories on the internet and enjoyed some of my photos on Flickr and wanted a match with me. I guess it would seem pretty enticing as I'm sure he was noticing that I was seemingly now a jobber. I had seen Dani's photos on Flickr as well and we had exchanged e-mails to arrange the match. I was eager to have a match with him as he had such a great body in his photos, but had to admit I was a little nervous as he seemed very confident and a bit of a dom.

As part of this match, I had reached out to Tommi and Jamie to see if they were interested in adding a bit of a new twist to our format. I proposed that they each "sponsor" one of us in the match and act as coach, but the losing coach would have to service the winning coach. They both agreed, but both had offered to coach Dani instead of me. I couldn't really argue with their logic, but they both agreed to let Dani pick his own coach. I reached out to Dani and he picked Jamie as he liked the thought of having the rookies work together.

Tommi and I agreed to show up with matching blue satin thongs, 4" pumps w/ankle straps and tube tops. We arrived to find that Dani and Jamie also had chosen matching outfits that were nearly non-existent! They both had on red halter tops and 4"open-toed pumps, but had the tiniest red G-strings that left nothing to the imagination. I immediately felt intimated by their confidence as they clearly opted to start out with a disadvantage. I found myself staring absentmindedly at Dani's amazingly sexy legs, ass and lusciously large cock and when I looked up at him, he gave me a lustful smirk as he clearly knew that I had liked what I saw.

In addition to having coaches, I had also suggested that each contestant be oiled up for this match. The twist was that the opposing coach would apply the oil and would have one minute to apply it. The oil was to be applied at the same time, so as Tommi headed over to apply the oil to Dani, Jamie strutted over to cover me. "Looks like you've finally cleaned all the cum of your face loser" he said. "Dani is really looking forward to being the newest member of the 'I fucked Dani' club." He opened up the oil and rubbed it onto his hands. "Not today!" I said in hollow defiance. "Tommi and I are going to love having you look up from your knees with our cocks in your mouths."

"We'll see about that" he said as he began to spread the oil all over my body. "By the way, do you miss having my cock buried deep in your ass?" That question quickly shut me up and while I did my best to try and not get too excited, he quickly covered my body in seemingly no time and used the remaining time to really rub it into my cock and ass – including teasing my boi pussy for what seemed like an eternity! I was nearly lost to ecstasy and when the time was finally up, Jamie smacked my ass to break my trance. "You'll appreciate that I lubed you up so well - we've got a little surprise planned for our victory celebration." I didn't know what he meant, but clearly they had planned something in advance, which only served to increase my uncertainty.

I tried to re-focus, but things didn't get any better when Tommi returned to my corner. "I lubed him up really good Dani, but I can tell you first hand that he's got the biggest cock in the room - I think I might have enjoyed applying the oil more than he did. He also seems very confident that he'll be putting it in you before the day is over. I told him that he was in for a rude awakening, but he seemed to notice I was enjoying rubbing his cock as much as he was and simply laughed and mentioned they had a surprise planned for us – did Jamie say anything?"

"He said the same thing to me" I replied as I looked over and saw Dani's now massive erect cock virtually pointing at me as his tiny G-string now left him essentially naked. "I don't know what they've got planned, but I'll do my best."

"Go get him gurl!" Tommi told me as I headed out to start the match. We both strode to the middle of the floor fully erect after the oil massages, but as we faced off, it was clear to everyone in the room that his enormous cock was a good 2" bigger than mine. "Take a good look at a real gurl's cock" he teased me as he stepped close, grabbed his cock and slapped mine with it. I was both shocked at his dominant attitude and feeling a bit humiliated at the same time. In that moment of hesitation, he grabbed me with both arms into a tight bear hug with my arms trapped against my body. I didn't know what to at first and before I could respond, he had backed me up to the wall. He quickly slid his smooth, oiled legs between mine and, forcing mine open, began humping his cock against mine.

"That's it Dani!" Jamie shouted excitedly. I was still stunned and unable to escape as I stood immobilized and had to helplessly endure his thrusts like he was fucking me. The oil served as a great lubrication as he worked his hips like a pro to rub his cock against mine with increasing power and frequency. My submissive nature seemed to take over and I felt the excitement grow as he had his way with me. The feeling of his large cock against my smaller one was an incredible turn-on.

"Break free Dani!" Tommi called out to me, but my arms were trapped against my side, my legs were spread and I was pinned against the wall. I tried to slide up and down to get his cock off of mine, but he would follow me and I couldn't seem to escape his powerful onslaught. I couldn't believe how quickly this match was spinning out of control for me, but his thrusting had me right on the verge of losing the match as I felt the familiar sensations starting to grow within me. "Fight it Dani" I could hear Tommi plead from my corner, but I could feel my resistance fading. My breathing quickened as I fought helplessly to keep control. Dani must have sensed this as he looked into my eyes lustily and said "Cum for me slut – cum for me now!" I was stunned as he slid his hands down, grabbed my ass and, with a few last powerful thrusts, claimed his first victory as I moaned loudly and my body buckled as I filled my thong with stream after stream of warm cum. Cum was oozing out of my thong while he held my weight as I climaxed.

For as short as the match was, I couldn't remember having such sensations and cumming so much in my life! He continued to slowly thrust his hard cock against my quickly softening cock as Jamie and Tommi came over to confirm his victory. I slowly opened my eyes to see all the gurls looking down at my cum-filled thong. "Wow – that was quite a load" said Dani. "I think maybe Tommi should clean you up before we get started."

He stepped back and released me as Tommi obediently knelt down in front of me to clean me up. He began by licking the cum that had leaked out of my tight thong. My cock was still tingling with excitement as I felt his tongue working. "Don't keep it all for yourself Tommi" said Jamie. "Get a nice mouthful and give Dani a big good taste of himself – I think he liked it during our last match." Tommi slid down my filled thong and worked his tongue in and around my thong and cock before standing up and forcing his mouth against mine. He filled my mouth full of my own cum as we snowballed my juices. Jamie and Dani were enjoying the show, but were eager to get their match reward.

"OK sluts, on your knees" Dani said. I swallowed the last of my cum and knelt down in front of Dani while Tommi knelt down in front of Jamie. I got my first real good look at the big beautiful cock that I had seen online and that had dominated me in the match. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jamie beginning to fill Tommi's mouth with his cock, but Dani had ideas of his own. He grabbed my head with one hand and with the other he grabbed his hard cock and slapped and rubbed it against my face. I was forced to endure his magnificent cock rubbing and slapping my face and lips. I was eager to start my punishment, but that wasn't going to be enough for him.

"Who's got the better cock?" he asked "Whose cock is bigger? Whose cock won the match? Whose cock is going to fill your mouth and ass as I please?"

"Your cock is the bigger, better cock Dani" I replied as he continued to work his cock in face "Your cock beat mine and is going to be in my ass and mouth."

"That's a good gurl" he said "You know my cock is bigger and better than yours. It only seems right that you should ask be permission to put it in your ass and mouth."

"Please Dani" I begged. "Please let me suck and fuck your magnificent winner's cock."

"Let's start you off with a taste" he said as he moved the tip of his cock against my lips and allowed be to lick the pre-cum. I greedily licked the tip and he slowly began working deeper into my mouth. My cock had sprung back to life as he worked his cock in and out of my mouth. After a couple minutes, he abruptly pulled it out.

"You want to take my whole cock in your mouth, like Tommi is doing to Jamie, don't you slut?" he asked knowingly. "Yes Dani" I said hungrily as I looked over at Tommie to see Jamie's cock disappear in and out of Tommi's mouth as he thrust his hips against Tommi's face. My mouth felt empty and I wanted only to get Dani's delicious cock back in my mouth. "Please give me your whole cock Dani" I said "let me be your cock sucking slut."

He looked down at me knowing that he was in full control before shoving his hard cock back into my mouth. He quickly began working it in deeper and I struggled as it hit the back of my throat and wasn't even all the way in. My saliva was dripping as I drooled all over his cock while I struggled to keep up with his deeper and deeper thrusts. Finally, without warning, he shoved his full cock deep into my mouth as I worked to control my gag reflex. He pulled it out as I struggled to catch my breath and marveled at what I had just taken in my mouth.

I looked over to see Tommi catching his breath as well while Jamie and Dani stood over us with their cocks fully erect. "What do you say Jamie?" Dani asked "Is it time for these sluts to get fucked?"

"They look ready to me" Jamie replied "and Tommi has my cock more than ready. Do you think it's time for their surprise?"

"I think so" said Dani. "Thongs off gurls, it's time to get those boi pussies ready for hard cocks."

Jamie left the room as Tommi and I stood up and slid down our thongs leaving our own hard cocks on full display. Jamie returned with a wicked grin and thick, double-sided dildo that was easily more than a foot long with a thick set of balls in the middle.

"We thought it would be fun to have a little competition within the loser bracket" said Jamie. "In addition to making their claim as the better gurl, whoever forces the dildo balls deep into their opponent first gets to enjoy watching the loser get a nice spanking before the final event. Even better, they'll get to administer it too!"

Naturally, I had a pretty bad feeling about this as Tommi had already proved himself my better and I'm sure he would enjoy taking some solace from the loss. I was already oiled up, so Jamie oiled up Tommi as Dani oiled up the dildo. I could hear Tommi enjoying being oiled up as I settled down onto all fours. Once Tommi was oiled up, he settled down onto all fours behind me with our legs interlocked. Jamie would help Tommi get started on one end of the dildo and cheer him on while Dani would do the same for me.

With so much oil on us and the dildo, the head readily slid into me as I worked it in and out a couple times to get used to it. I thought I could feel Dani trying to push it into me deeper, but quickly realized that Tommi was now thrusting backwards towards me. In response, I tried to grip the dildo with my boi pussy to keep it from going deeper and hopefully push back on Tommi too.

While I was trying to focus on pushing it deeper into him, it became clear that I needed to put all my efforts on stopping it from penetrating me even more. I could feel it inching deeper as Jamie cheered on Tommi. I could feel his legs extending under me more and was hoping his force was causing him to give some ground as well. I could also feel me she-cock getting hard as the dildo worked itself deeper.

"You're almost there Tommi" said Jamie and I knew she was right. At this point I was nearly face down with the dildo sliding deeper and deeper into me. I was wondering if I was going to cum when I felt the balls of the dildo beginning to gently brush my ass. "Nooo..." I gasped, but intent on winning, Tommi pushed even harder until I felt the balls slam into me repeatedly.

"We have a winner!" cheered Jamie as I fell flat on my stomach. I could feel movement as Tommi slid off the dildo and I must have been quite a site for the girls to be face down with the dildo buried deep in my ass.

"That's enough gurls – time for the real thing" said Dani. I was still gasping from the loss and reluctant to stand up, but Jamie and Dani were anxious to fuck the losers. "On all fours right next to each other" Dani ordered.

I could feel Tommi's thighs rub up against mine as we both assumed the position. Dani slid up behind me and Jamie behind Tommi. My boi pussy was twitching in anticipation, but Dani would not allow me the joy of getting started without further humiliation. "Tell me how much you want my cock in your ass Dani" he said. "You'll need to convince me that you deserve it."

I would have done anything at this point as my ass was long to be filled again. "Please Dani, please fuck me with your big cock" I said "make me your sissy cum slut. Fuck me like a real gurl. Like a real slutty gurl. Take my tight boi pussy and make me your bitch."

I must have been convincing enough as he began to slowly tease by boi pussy with the tip of his cock. I wiggled my ass closer trying to get it inside me, but was met with a sharp slap on my ass. "I'm in control here slut" Dani said "you'll get my cock when I'm ready." I gasped in frustration as my boi pussy was aching to be filled. I could hear Tommi beginning to moan as Dani resumed teasing by boi pussy. I could feel the tip begin to press against my boi pussy then deliciously pop in. He only let the tip enter and I had to fight my urge to push back and get more into me. I gyrated my hips a bit without pushing back, but that only served to have him pull it back out again.

"Please fuck me Dani" I begged "I need your hard cock in my ass so bad! Fuck me please!"

I could sense his enjoyment of my predicament, but was relieved to feel him pull by ass cheeks apart and re-enter my ass with the tip of his cock. I needed to get his cock I my ass desperately, but realized that he was going to enjoy my frustration. Slowly, he began working his cock deeper into my ass and I slowly began to moan in ecstasy. As happy as I was, I couldn't help but look as Jami rolled Tommi onto his back, lifted his legs and straddled his hips – fucking him missionary like a girl. Jamie winked at me as he began resuming his fucking and Dani must have noticed my distraction as he gave me a quick deep thrust that got every bit of my attention. I gasped in response to his thrust as he began to work me deeper and faster. Tommi and I were moaning like real sluts as I finally felt Dani's hips against my ass. I was both surprised and proud that I had fully taken his massive cock in my ass. To make matters worse, I could shamefully feel my cock getting hard again as his big cock worked my ass deep.

"I can see that you're loving this you slut" he said to me "but I think it's time for you to do the work. Time to ride this cock cowgirl."

I admit that I didn't want him to pull out of me, but I reluctantly straddled him, grabbed his hard, warm cock and slowly slid my ass down onto it. It took me a few a few slides to work it all the way back into me, but I felt myself bottom out on it and wiggled my hips to try and get every inch. My hard cock fapped for all to see as I worked my ass up and down onto his cock.

"This one is loving it too" said Jaime breathlessly who now held Tommi's ankles in the air and was working his ass like a porn star. I could see he was getting close to cumming and after a few more thrusts, he pulled out of Tommi's ass, let down his legs and pulled him up to pull his mouth onto his hard cock. I could hear them both moan as he exploded into Tommi's mouth.

Dani was also starting to tense up as he grabbed my hips and begin to pull them down onto his hips as they rose up to greet my ass. Dani was now fucking me and watching and feeling all of this was too much. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum too!" I shouted he impaled me on his hard cock.

Hearing that, Jamie grabbed Tommi's mouth off of his cock and shoved it onto mine as I came for the second time. Tommi spilled my and Jamie's cum out of his mouth as he tried in vain to swallow it all. The feeling of cumming while being fucked was amazing! I could see Tommi stroking his cock feverishly during all this. Seeing this, Dani began to close his eyes. Pulling me off of him, he forced my head down onto his cock and filled my mouth with stream after stream of hot, warm cum. I had no chance to swallow it all as it sprayed out of my mouth. He continued to spray cum as Jamie forced Tommi down to help me.

After what seemed like minutes, we were slowly able to clean up every drop of Dani's cum and that is when Tommi began to moan as he worked his cock feverishly. I knew there were no other options, so let him pull me face down onto his cock as he came for the first time tonight. I remembered the taste of his cock from the first match, but that didn't stop me from enjoying every last drop.

"Now that's what a real cock can do" Dani said as he looked at me. I couldn't have agreed more...