Incandescence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Up to see you." I struggled a bit.

"I'm not done with you yet." One hand tickled my slit.

"Ooh, come on, fuck me," I begged, enjoying the tease.

"Oh?" You replied, giving my hips a sharp tug that knocked me off balance. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, baby, please. . ." My heart was pounding in my ears. I loved the domination in your tone. Oh, yes, I was thinking, over again. Play this game with me, please.

"Fuck your delicious hot pussy?"

I nodded eagerly, "Umm, humm."

"Fuck you with my throbbing hard cock?"

It was not possible for me to be any more turned on. I wanted to reciprocate. "Fuck me with your throbbing hard cock!"

"Do you know what you're asking?"

"Yes, Tony, please." And the big picture hit me. I knew what I was asking, I'd wanted it for so long. But that I might actually be here, might actually get it, unbelievable. "Yes!" I said again as if you might be mistaken.

"Then get your butt over here, little girl." You pushed at my hips. I'd have flipped in a sec, but I made you work a little. "You're going to get fucked."

I thought of the first time we'd talked about rough, how I loved your little cyber threats. I was dying for those promised bites and spanks and bruises. You knew what I wanted, rough being pretty relative word considering where we both posted our stories.

I felt that first crack on my ass. It brought a smile to my lips. You were testing me out.

"You can do better than that," I cackled. "That didn't hurt a bit." And Ouch! Before I could finish my snotty retort, you upped the stakes more than little. "Better," my voice quivered. "Now, fuck me."

There was a heavy silence. "What?" you said slowly. I knew not to respond. "Who's fucking who?"

"You're fucking me." I answered meekly. I could tell you were enjoying this, and yet, a little concerned for me. Oh, Tony, my love, I wanted to reassure you. I can take this from you. We have something more. I know you want only the best for me. However, I was still playing along, so I said none of that. I vowed to keep the pleasure laced through my voice. I repeated the words, like a poetic verse, "You're fucking me."

"Good," you said, "And don't forget that."

I drew my knees up, but kept my head down. I felt your hands smooth my cheeks.

"You have a beautiful ass." Oh wow, you did it again. You knew the perfect things to say. But still, my eyes were away, in no position to see you. I knew I loved your face. How dare you tell me you weren't handsome? You looked so perfect to me in the midnight room. I had no idea what time it was, and I didn't care. But this darkness was torturing me, the girl who likes mirrors.

Your left hand traveled to my hip and fingers clasp possessively. Then, as if disrupting my aura, I felt your cock poised painfully close. I tried to rock back and encourage you, but your arm muscles contracted and braced against me.

"My, aren't we eager?" You teased me with the tiniest touch.

"Please Tony, don't. . ."

"Don't?" You said, feigning surprise. "You don't like what you feel?"

"No. Don't tease me like this."

"Tease you like what?" I felt the smooth skin of your cock's head slide through my thick lips. Well-lubricated labia conducted the deadly current and I shuddered in agony.

"Uuuh. . ." my need had long chased away any guise of self-control.

"You have a lot to learn about patience, my dear." You traced to the side, where my cunt met my thigh, syrupy sadism dripping from your voice. "Sometimes pleasure is best when prolonged."

I was mentally cursing your restraint and words of wisdom when a light bulb went on, metaphorically speaking, appropriately enough.

"I know, I know." I said softly. "But at least let me see."

"Hmmm. . ." you considered; I smiled. "You want this to wait until the sun comes up?" I felt you retreat, flaunting our pre-arranged scenario.

"Bastard," I whispered but then had to laugh. I flopped to my side. "Oh Tony, come here."

The ease with which you fell into my arms reassured me that our game had been trying for you, too. You covered my mouth with kisses. I had never been so happy. We cuddled and caught our breath.

"Do you want to see me?" I asked eventually. I couldn't comprehend any residual apprehension. "I promise not to leave."

"As if I'd let you," you playfully pinned down my wrists. But then you leaned back and reached toward the bedside table. "You know," a last chance to hide, to deny the reality of our atypical love, "We can never go back."

"I want to see you." I stroked your chest. While you fumbled, I closed my eyes.

Slowly, as if waking from a deep sleep, I lifted my lids to the warm soothing touch of your hand on my breast. Before my brain could process an image, you shifted your weight and entered me. "Yes, baby, go slow." I meant every word. I wanted to absorb your face as I felt your gratifying occupation. Finally, fulfillment for all of my senses. Soon my desperate body would meet with my heart.

I'd say our eyes met, but in truth it was more of a reunion. Somewhere in Plato's cave, we were no longer shadows. Our relationship consummated with its ideal form. Words were surplus.

Wide-eyed, we embarked upon a most sensuous trip. Like honeymooning tourists we enjoyed the sights and sensations from a new perspective. Each stroke was languid but powerful, a beautiful harmony of two kindred spirits. I was liquid inside, bubbling hot from your smooth penetration. The strength in our clasp took no effort at all.

From our wildly different lives we united in a timeless place. Poignant gentleness circulated through two bodies conjoined in passion. A slippery seal formed between every inch of our skin. I prayed it would never end.

Amazingly, I shed no tears. Surprisingly, I was in no hurry. Urgency vanished now that we were finally whole. Leisurely, our mouths vacationed. Savoring, our hands explored. Each touch was new, yet, ultimately familiar. I could see your smile, the subtle parting of your lips as you enjoyed every rise.

I welcomed your eyes on me. I had nothing to fear. I could no longer remember the mental picture I held of you for many months. Fantasies may be thrilling, but this reality was more. You were teaching me things, like you had always implied. Even after we came, we kept making love. I babbled endearments; your gaze answered back. Already feeling dreamlike, I easily slipped into sleep.

When I awoke we were entwined, comfortably so. I admired your peaceful state, and, for the very first time, I knew I could go. I had no regrets, no uneasy thoughts. But I was in no hurry, so I studied your shape.

Light filled the room; it seemed natural now. The bedside lamp was still lit, but its once critical glow was insignificant due to the morning sun. In the same way, the night's awesome events were engulfed by my continued experience of our invisible bond. I was so glad we'd met. I knew our story was long from over. However, we would go back to our lives, the relationship once again sustained by short daily notes. Despite our glorious encounter, nothing drastic had changed. And yet, I reflected as I stretched to kiss your over-worked lips, everything we had meant a little bit more.

If this tale sounds familiar, yes, it was an assignment from my erotic pen pal, and his version is on the site, too. But don’t you think my real name is better than Lynn? Thanks so much for reading. Say hi if you’d like.

And Tony. . . you know, maybe some day. . .

12