Incarcerated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaroleS36
CaroleS36
68 Followers

“Deb, she likes it up the ass,” Nic said. “You should have brought out the smaller cock because that thing won’t fit.”

“It will when I am through with her, but we will get to that later, first I am going to fuck this breeder like no man ever has,” Debbie said as she rolled me over and climbed on top of me. The big black cock slipped easily into my overheated pussy. She fucked me with long slow strokes and my hips matched her thrusts like we were one. Her tempo increased and our hips trust together in unison. She was fucking me powerfully when I felt my long overdue climax begin deep in my womb. My legs shivered and quaked and I pulled her mouth to mine to try and kiss her but she pulled away. “You stupid cunt, I decide when you get kissed, what a worthless fucking pussy licker you are? You like my big black cock don’t you whore. That’s right fuck me bitch,” she said as her hips never slowed and she continued unleashed a barrage of degrading insults while body writhed with pleasure.

When my climax subsided I looked up just in time to see Sam walking over to us.

“Get up bitch,” Debbie yelled and I quickly complied. Sam pulled down her bathing suit and I stared at what looked a 1” cock with a pussy around it.

“Lay down on your back, sugar I am going to feed you your husbands cum,” Sam said as she lowered her pussy to my waiting mouth. The taste was tangy, a mix of pussy and cum and I licked it all like pudding. When her pussy was empty I sucked on her miniature cock until she exploded in my mouth.

My jaw ached as Debbie walked me home. I had eaten seven different pussies, everyone except Sara, who I didn’t see the entire night, but I did hear her scream out in pleasure several times. It was 8:00 in the morning and I was a well fucked pussy loving breeder and I knew that this was just the beginning.

....To Be Continued

CaroleS36
CaroleS36
68 Followers
12