Incentive Executive

Story Info
A girl and her dream job.
32.6k words
4.69
70.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
231 Followers

Incentive Executive required for major corporation, Should be young, outgoing, physically fit and both receptive and creative regarding new forms of incentive to promote increased business within the organisation.

Applicants should be female aged between 20 and 29 with no commitments as regular travel will be a prerequisite for the post. In return we offer a substantial salary, a high quality motor vehicle and company financed apartment along with a substantial clothing allowance and expense account.


Helen read the advertisement 3 times barely daring to believe that such a post existed. She honestly wasn't quite sure what was expected of an Incentive Executive but there was no way she was going to pass this post up although deep in her heart she knew she would be applying against thousands of other would be high flyers.

She telephoned the number given and was greeted with an ansaphone message inviting her to submit a detailed handwritten letter rather than a CV. In the letter she was to set out her family background, ambitions etc. as life experience was of greater importance than educational qualifications. In addition she was to enclose a recent full length photograph of herself.

This was odd but looking again at the financial package on offer had her reaching for the letter pad and her pen.

The letter took 2 hours and many many drafts to complete and there seemed to be very little actually said, as an only child her parents had died in a road crash a year earlier, her only serious relationship had ended with her best friend luring away her boyfriend 6 months before the tragedy and as to ambitions she simply wanted the good life, who didn't?

Finding a suitable photo took a little longer, she finally settled on one taken a couple of months earlier in a night club. The short skirt and low top weren't exactly executive apparel but then they had said they wanted someone with an outgoing personality.

Two days later she had a phone call, a very business like lady summoned her to an interview with a Mr. Wallace at 2.30 p.m. the following day.

Hardly believing her luck she went shopping for a new black pencil skirt and white blouse and added a red cravat at the neck of the blouse. She tied her hair back and high on her head seeking the sophisticated look.

Mr. Wallace was the Sales Director and aged about 35. It was made very clear that she would be reporting to him and him alone although she would be given almost total autonomy however he skirted around the issue of exactly what her role was to be.

After about 30 minutes of her telling him almost her entire life story he finally said " How would you react if I said Id decided to short list you?"

Thinking of the amazing package that was a stage nearer to being hers she stared a moment then said " I could kiss you"

He smiled and looked at her steadily for a moment or two " OK, later perhaps.”

“For the next stage of the application procedure I want you to bear in mind that if you are successful you will be involved in a lot of corporate hospitality so I intend to take you for a meal tonight at "La Venecia" Restaurant. A car will collect you at eight. Is there a problem?"

"No no " She realised she was staring open mouthed at him. La Venecia was the smartest and most expensive restaurant for miles, she had never dreamt she would ever dine there.

A few minutes later she was outside the office block realising that she still knew virtually nothing about what an Incentive Executive was supposed to do. In fact he had said very little but had been very clever in finding out nearly everything about her life

That evening she wallowed in a deep bubble bath before dressing nervously. She opted for a long red velvet evening dress, it was back less with a deep slit up the front and hugged her body closely, so closely that she was obliged to dispense with any panties for fear of VPL. The back less design meant too that she could wear no bra so all she wore was the dress, a pair of high heels and a stole over her shoulders. She felt like a movie star but was still extremely nervous.

At 7.55 there was a knock on the door, it must be the taxi he had promised.

She opened the door to find a fully uniformed chauffeur standing there."Miss Simpson? I'm Daniel your driver for this evening, are you ready?"

She followed him to the street to see a long white limousine awaiting her.

Daniel opened the door and she climbed into what was basically a cocktail lounge on wheels with a large TV, fridge, mini bar and much much more. She heard a distant gentle purr and it took her a few minutes to realise that it was the car engine and it was gently moving away from the pavement and into the early evening traffic.

A little later the limousine pulled up outside the building in which the restaurant occupied the entire second floor. A liveried doorman opened the door and helped her out directing her to a fully carpeted elevator which glided up to the second floor. There a waiter was standing "Miss Simpson?" he inquired

"Mr. Wallace is waiting, will you come this way?"

Mr. Wallace stood as she walked towards him and reached for her hand and kissed it as the waiter pulled out her chair for her to sit, never had she felt so glamorous.

She realised Mr. Wallace was speaking "What would you like to drink"

She told him and the wine waiter appeared in seconds. " Now I'm sure you are wanting to know more about the position but lets order the meal first, and by the way my name is Tony so we can dispense with the Mr. and Miss rubbish now"

Over the first course Tony explained " All companies need to offer incentives not only to their sales staff but also to existing and potential customers or clients. The company which can lead the way with incentives is the company which will be the most successful so we need someone with imagination who can put themselves 110% into the role to come up with incentives which the staff and customers will be falling over themselves to gain.

"The lower a salesman's target then the smaller the ultimate prize but once they have won that prize we want them to be setting new goals for themselves so they can achieve a better and more exciting prize, in this way the company gains to the delight of the staff member, we find this works better than hanging the threat of dismissal over anyone who fails to meet our criteria. Does it make sense so far?"

She nodded, wondering what prizes she could come up with, videos, cars, cameras?

"It works in a similar way with clients. The ethics are possibly questionable but all companies offer something for their most frequent and valued customers, whether its tickets for a match or a holiday. As I said the company with the best rewards is the most successful and we are in a very competitive market. "

" Now I assume you are wondering what exactly your role in all this will be"

He paused as she nodded.

"Well we can discuss the details a little later but first lets enjoy the main course of our meal and tell me a little more about you, you mentioned your boyfriend who your friend stole from you, had you been going out with him long?"

As they ate she found herself explaining they had been together for two years and that he had been the third guy she had slept with and yes she did miss the sex but was determined not to put her trust in another guy for a long long time,never before had she spoken so openly to anyone about such personal issues

As the meal ended they took their liquors and settled into large armchairs beside an open coal fire in another part of the restaurant "Let me tell you a bit more about the financial package we are offering"

"First of all the actual salary is open ended, initially we will give you a budget of a million pounds per year and the less you spend the more of that million pounds will be yours, you will have an account here to dine whenever you want whether its business or personal, are you all right? " he asked as she gulped over her drink

"Yes, sorry. Please carry on " Her mind was swimming at the thought of having a million pounds to spend whether it was on herself or not.

"You will have the choice of car you want or at any time you can use the limousine and Daniel who brought you here at any time "

She stared unable to believe what she was hearing

"Our reps work all over the world and whenever you need to visit them or their customers the company jet will take you there and our Sales Planning department will organise your accommodation."

Now she knew she was dreaming.

"Because of the entertaining you need to do you will have an open ended clothing allowance to spend, we will give you a cheque account for that and other incidentals, now if you're ready perhaps I should show you the apartment "

They walked to the elevator and to her surprise he inserted a key and then pressed the up button and the elevator glided its way to the top floor of the building in which the restaurant was based.

On that floor there was only one door He produced another key and opened it Helen found herself in a huge living area with deep pile carpet, a huge screen TV and many more luxuries, the bedroom to the left was almost as large and had a huge double bed with a board of switches controlling lighting, curtains, TV and music.

He smiled at her obvious delight.

"How do I get this job " she murmured

He laughed "Well you can start by giving me the kiss you promised if you were short listed "

She turned her face to him and felt his warm breath and his lips gently meeting hers, his tongue grazing between her lips which opened willingly her own tongue eager to meet his.

"I assume you would accept the job if it was offered to you?"

"Like a shot " she nodded letting him guide her to a seated position on the bed

"I'd better explain a little more of what is expected of you then.......... Giving tangible prizes like video recorders or TV's is all very well but every firm in our field gives those, we want to be a little more personal and perhaps intimate gaining our staffs total loyalty and commitment to us, do you understand?.

She flushed "I think I'm beginning to" she admitted

"I don't want you to think of yourself as the company whore. Imagine yourself as being the ultimate prize for someone who has REALLY earned you, for the others just tease and tantalise and suggest what may, just may become available to someone who shows the right level of dedication and commitment. Take for example a new salesman who has been with us a few weeks and hits his first target. You could have him driven to this restaurant as you were tonight. You can be glamorously and sexily dressed, attentive to his conversation and at the end of a wonderful evening kiss him as you just kissed me and send him home, the next morning he will receive his next target and remembering what happened on achieving his first he will try all the harder to achieve the next goal as quickly as he can.

Perhaps when he does you could take him to an intimate night club where you can dance with him. Kiss him a little more always making him feel that one day, one special day if he keeps on achieving then all the feminine wonders you have could be his at least for one evening. I'm sure you are intelligent and seductive enough to keep the ultimate at bay for long enough while still keeping the guys eager and hopeful "

"But at some stage they are going to want to go to bed with me "

"Yes but I have every confidence in your ability to tease and allure them long enough to make them really hit the top targets before they do and lets face it can you name another job where you will be so well rewarded?"

"How many salesman are there?"

"Around the world 76, 17 are fairly new, 39 have been with us a few months 18 have been with us longer but aren't achieving anything like their full potential and the other 2 are our real stars I must admit but they are both young, good looking guys so I'm sure that you wont find their incentives too much of a hardship and anyway you need to initiate them into this policy first, just be a little more generous than you will be with the raw beginners "

There was a long silence

"Would you like the job and the benefits which come with it? " He waved his arm around the flat

She blushed "Yes please "

"And do you think you can handle the role?"

She nodded

"Then sleep here tonight, tomorrow I'll have your personal possessions brought from your flat, Ill have copies of the personnel records and sale statistics on each salesman sent over. An account will be opened for you. Spend a few days building up a complete wardrobe and planning your incentives and arrange to start meeting the salesmen a week on Monday "

Tony left shortly afterwards, surprisingly without pushing for more than that kiss he had already claimed. Helen wandered disbelievingly around the huge apartment. In addition to the living area and bedroom there was a fully fitted office, a bathroom with a sunken bath with Jacuzzi fitted into it. The kitchen too was modern and fully fitted and everywhere there were gadgets.

She barely slept and when she did she was awoken to a persistent buzzing, quickly she found the door intercom. "Its Daniel here Miss Simpson I have a delivery for you". She pressed the button and a few minutes later Daniel, Tony's driver entered the living area carrying several cases

"Mr. Wallace asked me to deliver this as quickly as possible and to make myself available to drive you wherever you want. He suggested that you organise a car as a priority and has suggested that you contact one of these dealers and have them charge the vehicle directly to the company "

She glanced at the list he had given her, the dealers were all involved with high prestige cars of at least £30,000 value.

Quickly she opened one of the cases, inside were a pile of vellum binders, the personnel records she thought, in addition there was an envelope, she opened it there was about £10,000 in notes inside Its real she thought I really have got the job. The other cases contained her clothes taken from her flat, she wondered fleetingly how they had got access.

The phone rang, she answered it, it was Tony. "Have you had your delivery yet? "

"Yes, Daniel is here now "

"Good, have him take you for a car as a priority, he will make arrangements for delivery I forgot to mention there is a garage attached to the apartment at the rear of the building. Then go shopping, your company cheque book and credit card will be with you in a few days that's why I've sent some cash across for now but if you need more cash in the meantime just phone the finance office here and they will have what you need delivered "

"Can you wait a moment Daniel I'll just get dressed " she realised she was wrapped in a huge bath towel

"Certainly Miss Simpson"

A few minutes later she was dressed in a smart business suit which had been her second choice for the interview and she was settling in the back of a different car, although it was luxurious it was more realistic for a shopping expedition.

Helen confessed to Daniel that she knew virtually nothing about cars and asked him to decide for her. She was astonished at the luxury of the vehicle he finally settled on, a Volvo S80 Executive T6 model with built in TV, WAP phone DVD player, tinted windows and armour plating

"Now Miss Simpson, I understand you want to buy new clothes, do you want me to accompany you or would you prefer to call me when you are ready to go home?"

"If I can call for you please, "

"Certainly " He handed her a card with his name and mobile phone number printed on it.

After he had dropped her in the city centre Helen went for a cup of coffee, she was still in a state of shock, she was living in a luxurious apartment in the city centre, owned a luxury car and, she rummaged in her handbag, she had £10,000 to spend with a promise of lots more available on a phone call.

She thought about what she had committed herself to, teasing and tantalising guys to encourage them to work harder wasn't so bad and the more business they made the longer the goose would continue to lay golden eggs in her direction.

She finished her coffee and went shopping starting in the Anne Summers shop where she bought 5 sets of unashamedly naughty underwear. That purchase alone gave her confidence and she went from there to a major department store where she bought several dresses in assorted colours styles and lengths, then some shoes, handbags,skirts and blouses

As she settled into another cup of coffee she noticed a beauty shop across the road, she made a quick calculation she had barely spent £1800 up to now, plenty left to treat herself

3 hours later with a new hair style, a manicure and a sun bed treatment behind her she telephoned Daniel to collect her

Back at the apartment she excitedly went through the goodies she had bought herself, amazed at how self indulgent she was suddenly able to be.

Her eyes caught sight of the pile of personnel files, the pile reminded her of exactly what her role was.

She picked one of the files up, reading the guys resume she realised that she would soon be meeting him and using her body to stimulate him into being more productive for the company. She realised that to do the job properly she was going to have to think in totally different ways. She put the file down and stripping off her clothes as she went she climbed into the sunken bath and switched on the Jacuzzi bubbles

30 minutes later she slipped into one of the new lingerie sets she had bought, selecting a white bra and thong she stepped into ridiculously high heels, with a glass of wine beside her she stretched on the settee and began reading the files again.

Of the 76 world wide reps 40 were based in the UK and 8 of those were among the ew intake that Tony had mentioned, she began making notes

A few days later, more settled into her surroundings and with a credit card and cheque book in her name she picked up the phone to make the first of her calls selecting a rep who was based only five miles from the city centre

"Hi, this is Helen Simpson, the new Incentive Executive, I've been reading your file and see you've been with us for about 3 months now and you've achieved your first target level. I'd like to meet with you and discuss how things are going. How does 8pm tomorrow evening sound "

"Oh er yes sure " he sounded terrified which made it easier for Helen

"OK Ill pick you up from home. That way you can relax and have a drink, does that sound OK?"

"Sure, whatever is best " he was still as nervous as hell, she smiled.

A few minutes later she phoned La Venecia and introduced herself to the Head Waiter

"Ah yes Mr. Wallace said that you may be holding meetings here from time to time"

She made the reservation and it was then that her nerves really set in

Resisting the urge to curl up into a ball she found high quality restaurants in another 5 cities and made 5 similar calls to salesmen around the country

Tony was her final call, she reported to him on the appointments made

"Excellent I look forward to seeing these six young men make rapid increases in business over the next few weeks and remember Daniel and the limousine are there to be used, don't go using your own car unless you really want to "

The next day she spent six hours over bathing, make up and deciding which of her dresses to wear for the first of her dates.

At 7.30 Daniel was at the door of the building with the limousine and as she settled in the salubrious area at the rear of the car she poured herself a glass of wine and selected some gentle background music

At 7.50 the car drew up in a private estate. From the car Helen watched through the tinted window as Daniel went to knock at the front door of a house, it opened immediately to reveal a young man clearly awed by the size of the limousine which had pulled up at his front door, she saw neighbours curtains twitching.

taurents
taurents
231 Followers
123456...9