Incentive Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute or so later James was following Daniel to the car, as Daniel opened the door Helen smiled, " Climb in James, what would you like to drink?"

James awe of her and the circumstances was amusing but it took him some time to relax, in fact the meal was over and they were sitting over liqueurs in the adjacent room to the restaurant before he really began opening up.

"What are your dreams " she asked him

"To live the good life " he replied instantly and suddenly emboldened he added "And to have a girl like you on my arm "

"If you keep hitting the targets set that's all achievable, Look I'm on your arm already" She slid her arm inside his pressing her breasts against him and laughing

"I haven't been told my next target yet, Are you setting it?"

"No the Sales Planning team will let you know it in the next few days and when you achieve it Ill be meeting with you again so I hope we will be seeing a lot more of each other over the next few months. Now Id better get you home."

Back in the car she snuggled close to him in the double seat and lifted his arm which was positioned awkwardly between them on to the back of the seat behind her, she placed her hand on his thigh and looked expectantly at him, she was not disappointed, his mouth lowered to hers and gingerly laid his lips across hers and, seeing he was not being rebuffed kissed her more eagerly finding her mouth opening willingly to his eager tongue.

As the car sped him homeward his confidence returned allowing him to place his hand over her firm breast, she allowed it to stay a moment or two before lifting it and with a smile saying "Whoa boy, you've only hit your first target!" She then kissed him again letting her fingers delineate his rapidly stiffening cock through the thick material of his suit trousers.

All too soon for James the car stopped and Daniel climbed out to open the rear door.

"When will I see you again? " he asked

"When you hit your next target" purred Helen caressing the breast he had been rebuffed from in a clear promise of more delights to come.

And then he was gone and Helen was being returned to her luxury apartment her first project successfully accomplished.

The next five nights took a very similar turn with each of them being in awe of her and at the end of the night kissing her and being gently rebuked with a promise of more if they did well over the next few months.

Tony was delighted with her report but then said " I think its time to move on to some of the achievers.........don't you?. Don't worry about the leaders in the target stakes for now, take a look at the guys who have been with us a year or so and are hitting targets but not going far beyond them, see if you can encourage them to smash their next target."

Helen went back to the files. This time she also got hold of the tourist information guides and telephone directories for their nearest cities and studied hard as to what she could do to tantalise these guys into more and more sales to keep her in the lifestyle to which she was rapidly becoming accustomed.

She selected Trevor as her first target on this new level. He had been with the company for eighteen months and operated a patch that was heavily industrial.

He consistently achieved 110% of target but in the early weeks of each new target period achieved 50% of the next target which the Sales Planning team felt indicated he was holding some business back each quarter to make hitting target easier, and keeping target levels down.

Clearly this was not a guy who would be inspired by a kiss and a vague promise for the future.

Next Helen studied the Telephone Directory and the entertainment section of the tourist guide

Having decided on a course of action she made a couple of phone calls and warned Daniel to be available for a stop over.

She arranged to meet with Trevor the following evening for a drink and a getting to know you meeting.

She and Daniel set off at 10 am next morning for the 200 mile drive, stopping for lunch en route and arriving in the city in mid afternoon. Booking into the hotel she bought a local paper and sent Daniel off to check on a couple of things.

He reported back to her within half an hour his report settling any qualms she may have had.

For this date she dressed in a short light pleated skirt which buttoned up the front and a black sheer blouse, beneath she wore a red basque and matching thong with black stockings and high heels.

At 8pm Daniel and she collected Trevor from home and he was just as impressed as the others had been not only with the car but also with the companies new Incentive Executive. His eyes betrayed his lust at once and his chat confirmed the personnel records which had suggested he was a bit of a ladies man.

The car drew up outside a glittering establishment "A Lap Dancing Club " gasped Trevor " This is a surprise choice "

"But better than sitting in a gloomy bar talking business don't you think "laughed Helen stepping out of the car and taking his arm as they walked into the foyer.

They sat chatting in the bar area which overlooked the main room. Trevor kept being distracted at the visions of feminine beauty passing his line of vision as they moved from table to table and some disappeared for a short time with one or other client into more enclosed areas of the club.

After an hour or so she felt she had to take pity on him. "Come on " she said "The company will treat you to a lap dance or two." She led him by the hand down to the dance level and into a 2 seater settee where she sat close to him

In just a couple of minutes they had been joined by a pretty blonde "May I dance for you "she said

"Please " answered Helen without giving Trevor a chance to reply

The girl began dancing close to them both as Helen placed her hand high on Trevor's thigh and pushed her breasts into his arm. l The girl was wearing a simple black ankle length dress and a tiny thong so the strip itself didn't take long but the back of Helen's fingers could feel the beginning of Trevor's arousal as the girl danced close to his face

When she had finished and was slipping her dress back on Helen thanked her "Its something I would love to try" she said "It must be a marvellous feeling turning guys on and teasing them as you do "

"It is, I love the job and the moneys good, I can introduce you to the manager if you like "

"Not right now " Helen wondered if the money could anywhere nearly match the package she had "Tell me though I sometimes see girls and the customers go into another area, why is that?"

"Oh that's for more privacy and the girls sometimes take their thong off too in that area. Touching isn't really allowed but it does happen over there from time to time "

"Well thank you again "

As the girl wandered off she smiled at Trevor "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes I did, thanks and cheers to the company. did you mean it about wanting to do lap dancing?"

"Not as a career move but perhaps once for the hell of it yes I would, now if you're recovered lets find another girl to dance for you. Oh what about her she looks a little like me don't you think? the same height, build and hair colour " she waved a girl over

"Would you dance for us but can we move into the other area please?"

"Sure, you do know the fee is 50% more over there don't you "

"That's OK, I'm giving Trevor a treat, I planned to pay you triple anyway so you can give him a show to remember"

Trevor had been speechless over the last few minutes but he happily followed the two girls into the other area where the seats were more sumptuous, the lighting a bit dimmer and they couldn't see or be seen by anyone else.

Again Helen sat close beside him, this time spreading her skirt so that it revealed a little more thigh.

The girl began moving sensuously around Trevor as Helen's hand reached onto his inner thigh and began grazing it with her nails before sliding upwards to his now stiff cock. As the girls dress slipped to the floor she had found the catch of his zip and began tugging and as the girl bent double and began to slip her thong down she snaked her fingers inside his fly and stroked the hot shaft of his cock.

The now naked girl leant forward and pushed her firm tits into his face as Helen's hand began moving faster, she leaned to Trevor's ear "Imagine its me " she murmured to be rewarded in seconds with several jerks and warm sperm slithered over her hand.

As the girl turned to retrieve her clothes Helen extracted her hand and looking Trevor in the eye licked her hand clean.

"Time for a night cap at my hotel then Daniel can take you home later"

In the car Helen made a point of not sitting too close to him. She wanted him to cool down a little before she turned the heating up once again later.

In the hotel room he took in the luxury of the furniture and fittings and his eyes were drawn to the king size bed dominating the room.

"Take your jacket and tie off, relax a little "she instructed him as she poured him a drink from the mini bar and turned the lights low.

He took a seat in an armchair beside a low coffee table, she sat opposite him.

"How do you feel about beating your target this quarter? " she asked

"I usually manage" he replied confidently

"I know but do you think you could get well beyond this time rather than just passing it?"

"Well I can try........" He was beginning to feel uncomfortable. It was time for Helen to change tack, she crossed her legs letting a generous amount of thigh become clearly visible

"Did you enjoy this evening "

"You know I did " he smiled

"Which was your favourite girl?"

"The last one"

"Why?...because she stripped totally?, because the setting was more intimate?,....because there was contact?.........or because you were imagining it was me?"

He paused and looked at her a little shyly " All of them I suppose but yes I was thinking of if it had been you"

"OK.Here is my proposal. Next quarter you achieve 150% of your target and I will bring you here to this very room and I will do a fully stripped lap dance for you and you alone and I'll let you touch, how does that sound?"

He gaped...."Really?"

"Yes really"

"How can I be sure you wont go back on your word?"

"You mean will I have the courage?................. Fair question, I'll tell you what I'll give you a sample now. Go and sit on the edge of the bed "

She stood and turned on some mood music as he took his place as instructed.

As the music began she walked slowly towards him stopping barely a foot in front of him rubbing her hands up her legs, raising her skirt slightly as they rubbed across her pubic mound and then up over her breasts and from there to the back of her neck as her body arched pushing her breasts even further forward.

Her fingers moved to her blouse buttons and slowly loosened them watching his eyes all the time. Slowly her red basque came clearly into view and she knelt forward to push her cleavage into his face.

Flinging the blouse away as she turned away from him she untied the skirt buttons letting it fall to the floor as she bent and touched her toes causing her suspender straps to tauten against her thighs and the crotch of her thong disappear between her pussy lips

Still not finished she turned and pushed him back on the bed and with knees on the bed slowly advanced up her body finally nestling her crotch onto his mouth for a second or two.

He was moaning for more as she stood away from the bed

"That was a sample I will be looking forward to giving you the complete show in three months but whether I do is up to you, remember 150% of target. Now Daniel will be waiting to drive you home"

An early start next morning had her home by 11 am and she decided to spend the rest of the day shopping for clothes and an assortment of other goodies. Again she started at the Anne Summers shop, buying ten sets of assorted lingerie and a few toys like creams, lotions, handcuffs and vibrators. She was starting to feel she really understood the job and what was required of her, sadly though she was also feeling extremely horny and she wondered if Tony would let her meet the high flyers yet.

She phoned him " Well there is nothing to stop you going out to a club and picking a guy up but I'd ask that you avoid a relationship I don't imagine a boyfriend will be very keen on the sort of valuable work you are doing for us and the sales figures are already increasing from the guys you have met so we don't want to lose you, or you could always phone a male escort. I don't really want you to provide all of the delights that you have available to our sales force just yet.................but if you really do feel that way inclined there is a customer in the USA who is causing us one or two problems,threatening to go to one of our rivals, the quality of their product isn't as good as ours but they are undercutting us quite a bit on price. it may be that you could get your urges out on him and save the deal too. If you're interested then phone Brian our Eastern States rep and arrange to meet him, you will find him among the good achievers who are very very close to being a high flyer. "

Helen went into her office and pulled out the American file, she had never visited the States and the company had 3 Reps there, she decided she could spend a fortnight there, meeting each rep and this awkward customer and combine it with a bit of sightseeing

She checked the time zone it would be about 8 am where Brian was based, she dialled the number given for his home

"Hello" came the American accented voice

"Hi is that Brian"

The surprise at hearing a young female English voice was obvious, "Why yeah it is "

"Hi, I'm Helen Simpson the Incentive executive with the company I'm planning to spend a little time in the States over the next couple of weeks and wondered if I can meet up with you "

"Sure, you want to go around some of my calls with me?"

"No I'll meet you in the evening if that's OK and treat you to a meal and perhaps a night club "

"Sounds great, is there any information you want me to bring with me?"

"Everything you know about this guy who is trying to stop you hitting target"

"That bastard. sorry yeah sure I'll tell you all about him "

"So, how does three days time sound?"

"Fine, Should I collect you from an airport "

"No I'll phone you when I've arrived, we can arrange to meet then "

She made another couple of calls to the other reps and went off to sort out what she should pack.

In fact Helen flew out 2 days later, she wanted to settle into her hotel and get the feel of the city before contacting Brian. America was big. That was her first reaction, the landscape, the buildings,the portions of food and in some cases the people!

It was also fascinating with lots of very warm hearted helpful people as she quickly discovered. The hotel arranged by the Sales Planning team was beautiful with a whirlpool facility in the bathroom. The car they had hired for her was a comfortable model too although sitting on the wrong side of the car and driving on the wrong side of the road took some getting used to.

She spent a few hours on her first day sightseeing and doing a bit of shopping, Frederick's of Hollywood was as interesting as Anne Summers shops back home but with a different range of lingerie.

She explored the hotel and found that not only did it have a superb restaurant with a very cosmopolitan menu there was also a small intimate nightclub attached.

She phoned Brian and invited him to visit her hotel the following evening.

The next day she studied Brian's file once again, he was doing good regular business but this one customer had in the past being reliable for about 30% of his target far more than any other single customer, she could well understand Brian's concern over the possible damage that losing him would cause. Without it he was likely to hit only 80% of his target, with it he would have 110%.

She dressed soberly in a grey suit with short skirt and beneath the jacket wore a sheer white blouse with lace collar, beneath it she wore some of the lingerie she had bought at Frederick's of Hollywood.

She met Brian at 8 PM He was about 5 years older than her with fair hair and a strong physique, his wide open smile endeared him to her immediately.

Over their meal she asked for as much information as possible about the customer " Do you know what deal he is being offered, is it just the price or is it more?"

"I think there is more to it but I just don't know, he isn't giving anything away, he has given me 21 days to improve my quote, there are 10 days left and I just can't. I've trimmed everything I can "

"OK, tell me about him, everything you know, what he looks like, his family, his likes, dislikes, everything and anything "

20 minutes later she had built up a pretty good picture of an overweight, overbearing male chauvinist sort of guy with a wife who was said to rule the roost at home, he made sure that his receptionist and all the female workers were young slim girls, he had even tried to introduce a uniform for them of white blouses, striped ties and short black skirts but his staff had held their ground and insisted on wearing their own clothes to work.Helen had noticed that many American girls opted for trousers and long sleeved sweaters.

"That's great "she said when Brian had finished " Get him on the phone for me "

Brian explained he had a colleague from England with him who wanted a word then handed the phone over

"Oh hello there " began Helen accentuating her English accent and talking in a slightly higher pitch than normal " Brian has been telling me about you and I'm only in the States for a few days I was wondering if you can join me in my hotel tomorrow evening and I'll buy you dinner."

The arrangements made Helen turned triumphantly to Brian " I think we may have the solution to your problems, now are you going to escort me into this nightclub or am I too much of a frumpy English female for you?"

In the night club she gave her entire attention to Brian as a man and not as a rep, she sensed that his confidence had taken a bit of a bashing from the potential loss of business. as they danced together she whispered in his ear " I have a feeling everything is going to work out OK, leave it to me and don't worry yourself too much"

"I'll try" he replied " I am seeing a new customer tomorrow and hoping to get a decent amount of business out of him "

Later she invited him to her room for a night cap. neither of them really fancied a drink and within seconds they were kissing passionately their hands exploring each others bodies frantically.

Just before things got far too intense to stop Helen said "Lets save this a day or two, just lay on the bed and let me relieve some of the tension for you " she began helping him out of his clothes and then stripped down to her underwear enjoying the lustful gaze he was subjecting her to.

Laying him on his stomach she began massaging his body slowly and gently, taking care to rub high on the insides of his thighs, eventually she had him roll over and was rewarded with the sight of his erection an erection which she had no doubt that she had created, pretending to ignore it she massaged from his shoulders down his chest and stomach across his hips and down to his legs and then returning upwards. As she approached his stiff cock he tried to pull her to him

"No" she whispered " Let this be for you, relax and enjoy it, come back the day after tomorrow and lets see if we have something to celebrate".she knelt above him as her hands began manipulating his hardness, caressing his balls and stroking his shaft harder and faster until finally her cleavage and face were covered with his warm sticky offering.

123456...9