Incentive Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made him get dressed and head for home promising she would try to have good news for him within 48 hours.

The next day she went shopping once again but this time she knew before setting out exactly what she was going to buy.

When the customer Ted Johnson arrived in reception and asked for Helen Simpson he could barely believe his eyes as she walked towards him, Dressed in a short black skirt with white blouse and a blue and white striped tie tied loosely around her collar she epitomised his most secret fantasies. Taking his arm she guided him to the restaurant " I've been looking forward to meeting you for so long Mr.. Johnson " she gushed in that soft English voice that had aroused him on the phone the night before.

She allowed him to select and order her meal for her, praising him on the wisdom of his choice, as they talked she pouted a little. "What's wrong " he asked

"Well Brian says you're leaving us soon so that means I wont be able to meet you any more after tonight "

"Well Doll, business is business, but you don't need to worry your pretty little head I'll always be happy to see you "

"You don't understand, my time isn't really my own when I'm travelling for the company. I have to account for virtually every minute, Isn't there any way you would stay with us?"

"Get your bosses to reduce the price "

"They can't, the product quality means the price must stay at that rate Can't I persuade you at all "

He looked at her dressed in the outfit he had fantasised over so often "

I suppose I might reconsider But....... it really depends on you "

"Really " She brightened up and leant towards him "If you're saying what I think you're saying perhaps you would feel more comfortable discussing this in my room over a drink "

"Good idea"

A few minutes later she told him to kick off his shoes and jacket while she poured him a drink, she made a fuss of tidying up too, throwing some underwear into her wardrobe as she did.

Finally she sat beside him on the bed,"now so there is no misunderstanding please tell me totally frankly what I can do to save the deal "

He stroked her leg " Well little lady if perhaps you were a part of the deal I might be persuaded "

"What would I have to do and would this mean you carried on dealing with us for say a year at least "

"Yeah OK a year at least "

"What would I have to do?" she lisped putting her finger in her mouth

"Well you've been a naughty girl I think I should smack that tight little bottom of yours "

"What now?"

"No time like the present"

"Well.......................alright then"

"Bend over my lap then "

She did so and felt her skirt being raised affording him a view of her tight thong clenched between her buttock cheeks and the taut suspender straps framing the target area

"SMACK....... she yelped SMACK she wriggled and moaned, it was really stinging she could feel her cheeks reddening SMACK she reached behind to rub them better "Please..please"

"Oh did that hurt?" she felt the thong being tugged down and her thighs parted.

Suddenly she felt his fingers forcing their way inside her, she forced herself to relax it was less painful as his rough fingers thrust deep inside her and wriggled around

She began squirming, stimulating pleasure "OOP Mr.. Johnson, should you be doing this? What would Mrs. Johnson say? "

"Who cares about her? On your knees you little tease, pay homage to my Dick "

He grabbed her by the hair and thrust her on her knees in front of him and tore his trousers open.

She managed to stifle a giggle as she saw the size of his Dick, her little finger could do more damage, obediently she opened her mouth as he thrust his pathetic little cock between her lips. She sensed he was not going to last long from the urgency of his hips and it was little surprise to find herself being turned over and he thrust himself into her pussy barely fifteen seconds before shooting his sperm into her. Nearly at once he fell into a doze.

She managed to wriggle free from underneath him and tidied herself up before waking him.

"Mr..Johnson.........Mr.. Johnson " eventually he woke up

As he tidied his own clothes up she said " So is Brian's deal safe now?"

"Yeah sure Babe " he muttered casually as he made for the door

After he left Helen went to the wardrobe and retrieved one of the items she had bought that day

The next morning Ted Johnson was sitting in his office admiring the derriere of his latest secretary who was doing his filing when the receptionist buzzed him on the intercom

"Mr...Johnson, Helen Simpson from England is here to see you "

"Who?.......Oh yeah send her in " Keen he thought to himself

He wasn't prepared for the sophisticated business like young lady who strode into his office carrying a briefcase.

"Good morning Mr.. Johnson I'm just here to formalise the deal we agreed last night "

"What deal " She was producing a document from her case

"A contract confirming that we will continue to supply you, to the exclusion of anyone else for the next 12 months "

"Come on Babe, even a pretty little thing like you knows that a bit of fun in a hotel room doesn't make a contract, perhaps you don't understand business"

"Oh I understand " She produced a video tape from her handbag " Just as I'm sure Mrs. Johnson would understand this if I was to send her a copy of this tape "

"You mean..............."

"I mean I'm not the empty air head you assumed I was, would you like to borrow my pen?"

That night as she met Brian they both began at once " Celebration time!"

"You first " said Helen

" I don't need Johnson's order anymore I've got another just as big "

"You've got Johnson's order for the next 12 months "

"What.......how?"

"Don't worry about it, lets celebrate you are going to hit at least 140% this target period "

And celebrate they did, they had a meal but neither could taste it, each could sense what was in the others mind

Upstairs in her room they fell quickly into each others arms and just as quickly the clothes fell from their bodies and they began the delight of mutual exploration before finally he entered her tenderly and gently, this was what Helen had needed for too long. Johnson's pathetic stabbing of the previous night was simply a memory a necessary evil in order to enjoy this to the full,and enjoy it she did as Brian brought her to peak after peak of pleasure.

As he left several hours later she returned to business one last time " I don't think you'll have Johnson's business 13 months from now so I suggest you get new customers lined up as quickly as possible "

" I wont ask how you managed it and I never will but thanks once again"

The next day she flew to the West coast without a backward look, enjoyable though Brian had been she wasn't going to do anything which might jeopardise her job.

The other two American reps were simply plodding along so with them she adopted the same techniques she had used with the early guys she had met, a meal, some flirting a kiss and a mild grope with the promise of more in the future indicated as a parting message.

She wasn't sorry to get back to the comfort of her luxury apartment or to open at once the files sent by the Sales Planning department showing the interim results of the reps she had so far met. It pleased her enormously to see that James the very first rep she had met was at that 6 week stage already at 85% of his 3 month target, She amused herself for a while planning the reward that would be his when they next met.

Her fantasy was interrupted by the phone ringing, it was Tony welcoming her home. She gave him a run down of her progress in America, he chuckled when she explained how she had handled Johnson " Not quite ethical but then your job isn't really ethical so well done anyway " He paused " I suspect that the guys are chatting to each other about you, looking at Kevin, one of the new guys you haven't met, he has already hit his target. Last time round he was really struggling, I thought I would let you know, its entirely up to you how you handle it, after America I have every confidence in you.

Helen was a little amused at the thought that the guys may be comparing notes,she wondered who had talked and more importantly what had been said, it must be flattering if it had this effect. She reached for Kevin's file.

She noticed he had included an E mail address under the Yahoo service provider,On her computer she looked up his Internet profile. It didn't include a photo but it gave a fair description of him and on checking his personnel record it seemed he hadn't exaggerated too much about himself, he lived in Newcastle about 40 miles south of the Scottish border. what she found especially revealing however was his list of Yahoo clubs. quickly she created a false identity for herself and using it began exploring his clubs in more detail. Selecting one which seemed his favourite she realised it was very much a club for voyeurs and exhibitionists.

She found a couple of messages he had left " Young professional guy looking for couples who would enjoy being watched, discretion guaranteed " and another "Seeking young lady to provide and join with me in providing voyeurs delight "

After an hour or so research she joined the club and left a message :

"My boyfriend and I would like to watch a couple in the North East as a preparation for possibly doing something similar ourselves. If the lady of the couple is Bi we may be able to give a treat to our guys. I am 23 with light brown hair and a good figure, please e-mail me a reply. PS this will be a total surprise for my boyfriend "

Laughing she logged out, there was no chance anyone would reply but at least she had an insight as to what turned Kevin on.

She went back to his file. Tony had been right there had been a sudden upsurge in trade over the last few weeks so he was worthy of a visit.

She phoned Kevin, he seemed very pleased to hear from her and as Tony and she suspected not very surprised. She arranged to meet him 3 days later, he lived in Newcastle, for some reason she decided she would drive herself there.

She spent the rest of the afternoon and the following day making a few other appointments for the next ten days

She woke bright and early on the day she was due to drive to Newcastle. Sales Planning had booked her into a hotel about 3 miles north of the city set in its own park land, quickly she skimmed his file to remind herself about him before packing.

The E mail address reminded her. She checked her own E mail account and then the one of her secondary persona. To her astonishment there was a reply.

Quickly she sent off a reply inviting the couple to phone her mobile number but stressing that she must speak to the lady of the couple.

She selected a few special items from her wardrobe and dressing table remembering that whatever else happened this guy was to be encouraged business wise.

As she was driving through County Durham her mobile phone rang, she pulled off the motorway at Chester le Street to answer it.

A female voice said " Hello is that Helen?"

20 minutes later she was driving over the Tyne Bridge, she had opted for the city centre route. Below her was a floating nightclub while a little to the East was the new millennium pedestrian bridge.

She quickly realised that for the hotel she wanted she had made a mistake with her route but getting lost gave her a chance to explore a little which was all useful for later on.

She called Kevin from her hotel room confirming she would collect him at 8pm and take him for a meal.

She selected a very short skirt with a matching blouse, both were white and in certain lights were transparent, beneath it she wore white silk lingerie and stockings, she made a call to reception regarding the evening meal then left the hotel by a back door beside which she had parked her car.

Nearing his house she called him on the mobile " I'm running a bit late but I'm at the end of your street now can you just come straight to the car "

His eyes as he got in were a picture, her skirt barely covered her stocking tops and the buttons stopped low enough down to reveal a cleavage which he was not likely to forget in a hurry.

" I hope you don't mind I ordered for us both, it should be waiting for us by the time we get back," she drove back to her hotel aware that his eyes constantly noticed every move of her thighs as she changed gear.

Parking once again at the back of the hotel she guided him in the rear door and led him along the passage to her room

Inside the lighting was down to an intimate level and on the table beside the window was laid a sumptuous meal with champagne in an ice bucket

"Wow " he said

"Well after your hard work recently I wanted to show you it was appreciated, come on lets eat "

Over the meal she discovered that he was a fairly lonely guy and hadn't had a girlfriend for a year or so

"That must be hard for you" then realising what she had said fell into a fit of giggles "Sorry didn't mean to pry " she finally managed to blurt out."Anyway tell me about Newcastle I've never been this far north before, I always imagined cold weather and coal mines but what I've seen is very nice "

Kevin set to telling her about Newcastle's busy night life attracting visitors from Europe and America on a regular basis.

"But there's countryside too isn't there? really near to the hotel I mean this place is set in park land and there are woods just behind it. "

"Yes but not real countryside that's a few miles further out but there is a nature reserve near here with all kinds of birds and other wildlife "

"Really? when you say near here do you mean minutes or a half an hour?"

"In a car less than 15 minutes "

"Id love to see it would you show me?"

"What now? yes sure but I don't know if you'll see much "

"Oh I'm sure I will, look go ahead and open the car will you I'll be with you in a second or two "

As he closed the door she made a quick call. Soon she was following his directions down a narrow country track coming out finally in a small car park, beyond that she could see a style and picnic benches. In the car park there was one car, she parked across from it her headlights illuminating the interior for a second before she switched them off.

"Were they doing what I think they were doing?" she asked

"It looked it to me" he grinned

"Mmmm Your nature reserves ARE interesting places, well are you going to show me this wild life?"

They got out of the car, it crossed his mind that she really wasn't dressed for walking down moonlit country paths but she slipped her arm inside his and any idea of protesting evaporated into thin air

As they walked past the other car she said "Wouldn't you love to peek inside? I know I would"

"Really? " He looked dumbfounded

"Yes come on lets be naughty, anyway we are a couple I'm sure they'd mind that less than a dirty old man " She led him to the passenger window Inside the girl was naked and was kneeling sucking her mouth up and down on the guys obviously stiff cock.


The guy looked up and smiled, murmuring something to the girl who also looked up and smiled before returning to the task in hand

"See " whispered Helen "I told you they wouldn't mind, stand behind me close up against me "

He did, his hands hesitantly finding her waist as the couple inside the car changed position and the girl got back into her seat and put her feet on the dashboard as her boyfriend crawled between her open thighs and began to lick her open pussy.

Helen took Kevin's hands and placed one on each of her breasts and rubbed her bottom into his crotch feeling him pulsing his way to full erection.

Quickly she slipped the blouse buttons undone inviting him to feel the silk bra and warm flesh beneath. As she did so the girl slipped the car window down.

Hesitantly Helen slipped a hand inside and gently caressed the girls swollen nipple.

Kevin was becoming bolder one hand left her breast and slipped his hand beneath her short skirt and as the girl inside the car reached for Helen's unattended breast he slipped a finger deep inside her warm moistness.

The girl inside the car said something to her boyfriend and still totally naked climbed out of the car and pulled Helen's face to her kissing her eagerly, the two girls paused and whispered something to each other. Helen indicated her own car and the two girls walked hand in hand back to the car leaving Kevin and the other guy to rush after them, the other guy hastily pulling his trousers on.

By the time the guys arrived the girls were together in the back seat. "Climb in the front " said Helen, " You can watch but not touch, after all is this is a place for bird watchers isn't it?"

The two young men sat enthralled as the two girls kissed, The other girl was already naked but in minutes Helen's blouse, skirt, bra and panties had all been discarded and the two girls were each exploring the others femininity.

Slowly their positions changed until they were lying on the large back seat in the classic 69 position licking the others warm moist pussy and bringing each other to peak after peak of orgasm

Eventually the other couple said that they had to get home for their baby-sitter and Helen still naked except for suspenders, stockings and high heels climbed back into the drivers seat. They stayed in position as the other couple drove away.

She turned to him, "Did you enjoy that?"

"You bet I did, I just wish it had been my mouth doing that to you "

"Well keep on getting business the way you have been and you never know, now give me a kiss before I take you home. As his mouth reached for hers her hand reached for his eager cock and with a few strokes felt him shooting over her stomach.

She pulled away and started the ignition "Aren't you going to get dressed? "

"Do you want me to " She slowed the car

"No but I thought you would "

"You don't know me yet "she smiled " You will Kevin, you will"

After dropping him off and arriving back at the hotel she grabbed her handbag and ran into the hotel and quickly let herself into her room. Laying on the bed she reached for her vibrator and began pleasuring herself just as her mobile phone rang

A female voice said " Is that Helen? I'm really really sorry but we just couldn't get the car started, is there another time we could meet?.............!!!!!!!!"

Helen's weirdest experience was yet to come. Among her next series of appointments was a guy in his 40's who had been very odd on the phone, while all of the others had been happy to meet her, partly no doubt due to the legends which were building up about the new Incentive Executive, this guy had been evasive, he had changed the appointment three times.

In pure anger Helen had Daniel drive her the 80 or so miles to his home town she planned to travel another 150 miles further north the next day so she had reserved rooms in a hotel for Daniel and herself.

At 6pm she dialled the reps number

"Hello" he answered

"Its Helen here, I couldn't hang around any longer so I'm at a hotel 3 miles from your house, be here at 8 OK? "

"Oh, well it isn't really convenient "

"Now listen to me I'm here to do my job and you're obstructing me. You will be here at 8 and you will be civil, smartly dressed and ready to eat...........IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Oh, well OK I suppose so "

"Good, now have a shower smarten up and don't even be 1 minute late "

At 8pm precisely Helen's room telephone rang " Hello, reception here we have a Mr. Walton here he says you're expecting him "

"Good, I'll come down " She felt triumphant. She was wearing a short light pink skirt and matching blouse, she felt good and now she had won a minor battle. Deciding to forgive him for his truculence she set off to reception feeling cheery

123456...9