Incentive Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walton was a short nondescript looking guy in old fashioned glasses. She greeted him warmly and guided him to the restaurant and was rewarded with a barely audible grunt.

She asked him about the business and while he answered her questions that was all he did, no elaboration, no chit chat, no flirting, it was like dealing with a zombie.

By the time dessert was served she had had enough "Now listen, its my job to give you the desire, the will, the intent to hit your targets and in fact smash them to pieces, how the hell can I do that if you're just going to mumble yes or no to every question I ask you, Don't you WANT to be rewarded for the work you do you stupid pathetic little worm " She began to regret the harshness of her words as she said them but in the same instant, she noticed a sparkle in his eyes, a reaction, a sign of life and suddenly it hit her, he got turned on by being treat like the pathetic little worm she had just called him.

Almost automatically she knew exactly what to do next " I'll tell you EXACTLY what you're going to do, right now, first of all stop eating, next get the fuck out of this hotel, you aren't good enough to eat here anyway. Next you can slink off home and in 30 minutes, or perhaps 2 hours I will come to your little home and then we will carry on this conversation. Is that clear?"

The sparkle in his eyes increased visibly " Yes Miss Simpson " and off he hurried.

Leisurely she finished her own meal, then returned to her room, On the internal phone she warned Daniel she would be needing him later that evening.

She stripped off her clothes and settled in the bath and took the opportunity to shave her pubes totally bare, she always kept them trimmed but this time she shaved totally.

Drying herself, she tied her hair into a tight bun at the top of her head and applied make up, carefully extending the width of her eyes and applying darker lipstick than normal.

From her wardrobe she picked a short red leather backless dress and a pair of black hold up stockings and the highest high heels she possessed. She didn't bother with any underwear. Over the top she slipped a black knee length cape.

She left the hotel in the limousine about two and a quarter hours after Walton had scuttled out, by now he must be wriggling with expectation.

The car drew up right outside his door, clearly he had been watching for her as he appeared on the doorstep instantly still dressed exactly as when he had left.

She strode slowly to the door "Get inside you little wimp" She ordered, pushing him as she spoke.

As the door slammed she forced him into the tiny living room " Kneel and kiss my toes "

He did, the back of his head bobbing up and down in enthusiasm. Finally she lifted a foot off the ground and kicked him onto his back

Slowly she shrugged the cape off and stood above him " In future you will call me Mistress and when I ask a question you will answer it PROPERLY and FULLY. If I say meet me then you will NOT argue you will meet me where and when I say, is that clear?

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress I will do as you say in future"

"Good......now strip and be quick about it "

His clothes came off in seconds

"Lie on the floor " He did so, Helen walked across his stomach, pressing the pointed heels into his flesh, She noticed his Dick was solid

She sat down, " Fetch me a coffee"

He ran naked to the kitchen and returned quickly with a pot of coffee, a jug of milk a bowl of sugar a spoon and a cup and saucer

"Kneel at my feet as I drink it "

"Tell me what you are going to do with your target next quarter"

"I will beat it Mistress"

She spilt a drop of hot coffee on his naked body " Not good enough........How much by?"

"20 %?" Another drop fell on his chest "30%?"

"Better " She parted her legs "Now worship your Mistress's pussy, Slave "

He set to with a gusto and she had to admit that was one thing he was good at. Not that she was going to admit it to him.

Suddenly she raised a knee and sent him sprawling on the carpet again

She handed him her empty cup " Hold that " She set her high heels around his cock and began rubbing them up and down, faster and faster " Tell me when you are about to come " she instructed

It didn't take long

"Soon Mistress, very soon "

"As you do catch it in the cup "

Seconds later she saw it shoot from him. perform a neat arc in the air and land neatly inside his cup

"Now drink it " For the first time she saw a hint of rebellion but seeing her own steely glare he raised the cup to his lips and drank it off

"That is your last climax till you have achieved 70% of target and then no more till 130% at least but you will save that till I see you next. Then I might let you worship my tits "

She stood donned her cape and walked out leaving his door wide open and him totally naked in the living room.

Although she had been willing to do whatever it took to get him to increase his selling she could not honestly say she had enjoyed the evening and it served to remind her of her own sexual needs.

Two days later back at home she decided she would have an evening exclusively for her own pleasures, but there was no reason not to take full advantage of the perks which went with her job in order to achieve it. She was going to justify it as her personal incentive from which she would emerge refreshed and all the more productive.

She arranged appointments for the following week then phoned Tony to tell him she would not be available for 24 hours but wanted Daniel to be available to her in that time. Tony glanced at the sales figures and asked if 48 hours would suit her better. On reflection she accepted the offer.

The next morning she woke bright and early, slipping into trousers, blouse and high heels, she had some breakfast. Daniel was not due to collect her till 8pm so she used her own car for a days shopping.

Parking in a multi story car park meant she was just yards from the largest department store in town. It was also the most expensive, a few weeks ago she would never have thought of shopping there, now she knew every inch of the place.

She headed first for the section selling a wide range of party dresses. Taking her time she browsed through almost the entire collection. She finally settled on a dark grey design. The material was almost sheer when held to the light but opaque in normal wear. It had thin straps over her shoulders and was totally backless to her waist, indeed the material only just concealed the sides her breasts, but curved tautly over them and tightened at the waist and followed the curves of her thighs to her knees, at the left was a split to mid thigh.

Next she bought a pair of strappy grey high heeled sandals and matching clutch bag.

Pausing at the jewellery counter she bought a grey beaded necklace and matching bracelet.

Her next step was the lingerie department, she quickly found what she was looking for, a narrow but lacy smoky grey suspender belt and a tiny totally sheer matching thong. It would almost better be described as a spiders web, the material was not any bigger nor any more opaque than a web, it was a light gossamer material, she also bought two pairs of grey silk stockings.

Her next stop was the restaurant for a quick bite before keeping the appointment she had made at the hairdressers where her hair was piled high on her head and held in place with a mass of clips and pins, all carefully concealed, while this was being done she also had her nails manicured and painted grey

At last it was time to return home with her new possessions. She laid them out across her bed before stripping and totally nude she tidied the living room and adjusted the lights to a more intimate level. In the bedroom she replaced the usual white bulb with a red one and changed the sheets and quilt cover.

Carefully hanging her clothes on the wardrobe she switched on some gentle music and selected one of the toys she had bought a few weeks earlier from Anne Summers and sent herself into another world where pleasure was hers and hers alone and not as a means of motivating salesmen.

An hour or so later she forced herself from the bed and bathed as best she could without upsetting the hairstyle she had gained earlier that day. Next she dressed in her new finery scarcely able to believe herself that the thong was actually around her hips so light was it that she felt totally bare in that area.

It took her only a few minutes to slip into the clothes and a little longer to apply make up and perfume and she was sipping a drink when the buzzer announced Daniel's arrival

It was always a good guide to how good she looked to simply watch Daniel's reaction when she first appeared and his reaction tonight did not disappoint her, in fact it was one of the best reactions she had seen coming from his usually impassive face.

She climbed into the back of the car having told him where she was going for the evening. As he opened the door she said "I'll be here pretty well all evening so unless I ring you beforehand can you pick me up at about 2 am "

"Certainly Miss Simpson " She had long since abandoned any hope of getting him to call her Helen.

The bar was just warming up nicely although it was much too early to go through to the night club at the far end of the bar, that wouldn't start to warm up until about 11 PM

In seconds she was aware of several pairs of eyes appraising her. Buying her drink she slowly turned around, allowing her to peruse whose eyes she had caught.

She dismissed the first 3 in her mind, two were very obviously married and the other reminded her too much of the sub guy the other night. She did however let her eyes settle on and link glances with one of the two guys in their twenties who were still looking steadily at her.

Slowly she let her eyes drop down his body and then her gaze turned to his friend and slowly looked up his body until again she could lock eyes. Smiling she licked her lips and raised her glance by just an inch or two.

In seconds, as she knew they would, they were approaching her a warm smile across each of their lips and a slightly combatant look in their eyes. Almost at once her gladiators began, each trying to outdo the other in charm and apparent sincerity.

"Hello there, its nice to see a new face especially such a pretty one "

"Can I buy you a drink?"

They both spoke at once " Relax guys, you don't need to fight, we can all chat and be friends can't we?"

"Well yes I suppose so, if that's what you want " They looked disappointed

"Well lets do that, the evening is still young "

Gradually the guys relaxed, Helen discovered they were accountants but surprisingly hip despite that and out for a good evening, each was single with no romantic attachments and each admitted they were hoping to 'get lucky'.

In what seemed no time at all Helen noticed people starting to drift into the club at the far end " Are you gentlemen in the mood for dancing? I know I am "

Instantly they stood up and linking arms with them each Helen let herself be led through the double doors to the darker more intimate atmosphere of the night club.

The music was gentle that early in the evening and she found herself being led onto the floor by Paul the first one with whom she had locked eyed Andy said he would organise the drinks and a table.

She felt Paul's hands wrapping themselves around her body and drawing her closer to him, his lips nuzzled her neck and she found herself pressing her breasts eagerly into his shirt.

Somehow their lips met and her mouth opened willingly. he was an experienced and gentle kisser while his hands roamed over her back but not in such a way she could complain about his behaviour in public.

Eventually the song ended and he guided her to the table chosen by Andy. It was set well back from the main well lit bar area and consisted of a three seater settee and table, she found herself between the two guys.

Letting her have a sip of her drink Andy said "I hope you're going to dance with me too "

"Of course I will " she smiled standing up and holding out her hand for him to take.

Like Paul Andy was a gentleman, letting her know with his lips and hands just how much he wanted her but careful nevertheless not to make any move which may justify a slap on the face.

It amused her still the way that each was striving to be the guy she selected and as the evening advanced so their conversation became more and more intimate

By 1 am each had whispered into her ear that he wanted to take her to bed and that she only had to say the word and that he would find a way of getting rid of his friend

At about 1.45am Helen excused herself to go to the ladies room and on her return squeezed into her seat between them " Well you finally did it guys " she announced

They looked puzzled " Did what?"

"You've each been trying to charm the knickers off me and you finally did it, she laid the tiny piece of gauze on the table

They laughed, " But which of us actually charmed them from you, you're going to have to decide between us both "

"But you've made it so hard for me!" she complained with a twinkle in her eyes " I'll tell you what, why don't we continue the debate back at my flat "

"Great, shall I call a taxi?" asked Andy

"No need I have a car coming at 2, now I think I'll go and put these back on for now, you guys don't mind too much do you?"

She disappeared for a few more minutes, reappearing just on 2 am.

As she knew he would Daniel was waiting immediately outside the door when the trio appeared.

Their faces when Daniel stepped forward with a " Good Evening Miss Simpson " and held the door of the limousine open for them was a picture.

Inside the car, they looked around them open mouthed "You must be a millionaire "

The thought had never occurred to her but technically she supposed she was. The attention certainly made her feel like a millionairess.

In no time they were at her block and riding up in the lift. As they entered the flat she wandered ahead and flicked on the music she had prepared as she poured them all a drink.

They sat at opposite ends of the settee which dominated the room and happily sat between them with her drink.

"I wont bite you know " She smiled at their hesitation to move closer

"But you haven't decided which of us you like most "

"Do I have to? " She moaned, "Cant I enjoy the attentions of you both?"

That was the catalyst which broke the ice, as one both guys moved a lot closer and began kissing her neck and caressing her breasts while she wallowed in the attention.

After a few minutes she broke free and standing in front of them slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and began walking to the bedroom. Through the open door they saw her knickers being thrown onto the floor and quickly they followed to find her lying on the bed her thighs parted and her fingers at work. They sat on each side of the bed watching her bring herself to the first orgasm of the evening, the first of many they were to witness over the next few hours before she finally allowed them to call a taxi and leave her to sleep. A sleep from which she did not waken till 6pm.

She decide it was time to check again on how the reps she had already met were doing. She reached for James file first. Poor James a kiss and a quick feel of her tits. She was amazed to see that that brief encounter had resulted in 175% of target already. She reached for the phone.

This time she collected James in her own car. "I thought tonight we could go on a pub crawl, your girlfriend wont mind will she?"

"I don't have a girlfriend" he answered his eyes absorbing her figure in the tight sheath dress she wore to about four inches above her black nyloned legs

"Oh good " She laughed " I can flirt with you without it causing problems. She gave him a suggestive look "I must say I am impressed with your figures and I'm sure Tony is too"

"I have tried really hard since........." his voice trailed away

"Since we last met you mean?.. I was hoping you would, right lets hit the town "

She pulled into a car park in the city centre "Before we get out here is œ 50, you look to be the kind of guy who doesn't like his girl paying for drinks so let the bosses pay, its OK I can account for it easily, let me know if you need more "

She knew the phrase " his girl " was playing on his mind and as they left the car she took his hand in hers as they walked along the street

In a few seconds they arrived at the first pub, a lively place it was with music blasting into the street and a throng of people defying the fire license restrictions, She stood close behind him as he ordered a fruit juice for her and a pint of lager for him.

They easily a darkened alcove to sip their drinks, talking was not so easy, as she had planned, their mouths were by necessity constantly close to each others ears. Suddenly she stopped talking and looked shocked

"What's wrong " he asked the concern etched on his face

"I've done a Sharon Stone!"

"You've what?"

"I forgot to put panties on "

"You're joking "

"I'm not you know...............feel for yourself"

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes, its dark enough here.....but be quick "

She felt his fingers gently exploring her inner thighs quickly discovering the patch of flesh between her stockings and as he quickly discovered her naked and shaven pussy

To her disappointment he quickly removed his fingers "I'm sorry " she said

"For what?"

"For coming out improperly dressed..... I've shocked you"

"You haven't shocked me, you've excited me....its just...........well you're sort of my boss and it seems odd touching you up in a crowded bar"

"I'm not your boss, Tony is, think of me as your friend helping you to keep Tony happy "

"I suppose you're right but it isn't that easy "

"James"

"Yes"

"Shut up and kiss me "

This time as her tongue responded to his she felt him physically relax and from there the evening started to flow. When they left the pub to find another he was the one who took her hand and decided where they would go next. Gradually they both began to feel that they were on a real date.

By the end of the evening they were firm friends and she happily accepted his invitation to a cup of coffee when she finally dropped him off.

The coffee of course did not materialise but the kissing continued and she happily allowed his fingers to explore the warm moistness at her pussy while his lips sucked her firm nipples before she forced him onto his back and loosened the waistband of his trousers and began rubbing his firm cock until it finally exploded on her naked breasts.

As he tidied up she turned back to business " So what percentage of target do you think you will reach this next quarter?" As she spoke she was exploring his fruit bowl

"About 120%"

She peeled a banana and held it against her closed lips, shaking her head as she did

"130%?"

She parted her lips and let an inch of the banana lie in her mouth

"150%?"

This time she opened her lips wide and moaned quietly as she thrust the fruit in and out of her mouth "Much better " she finally said "Now I must get home....... goodnight James and thank you for a wonderful evening "

Driving home she couldn't help praying that James would score 175% of target, a figure he hadn't suggested, if he had he would have seen the banana disappearing deep between her open thighs ---------------------------------------- A couple of days later Tony phoned "How are you enjoying the job?" He asked

"Its wonderful" was her instant reply

"Fine, I was hoping you would say that, do you remember I told you that sometimes Id want you to entertain valued clients?"

123456...9