Incentive Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but the only one I've met was the American pest "

"I know but this time the guy is very nice and very genuine, I want you to join me in hosting a meal for him at La Venecia, only I expect to be called away before coffee is served if you understand me?"

By now she knew exactly what was coming, "Don't worry I wont let you down, I'll wear something that appears sophisticated and demure until he studies a little closer. I assume you would like me to make an evening of it, perhaps a discreet nightclub after the meal so I can seduce him slowly and make him remember the company with fond affection "

"Helen you are a treasure the way you know exactly what I'm looking for, Are you free tomorrow night, if not can you change your plans, this really is important to us "

"One phone call and I'm all yours or rather all his. Hey Tony are you doing well in your job or do YOU need a bit of an incentive?"

He chuckled "Don't tempt me you wicked girl, it wouldn't take much, Ill have details on Steve Roger's sent over and can you make a grand appearance at the restaurant at say 7.40. I'm meeting him at 7.30 and want to see his face as you walk in."

"I wont let you down I promise"

About 2 hours later Daniel delivered a buff folder. There were only 2 pages in it giving a biography of the client who she realised with a shock was really Sir Stephen Roger's, reading on she found that he had humble beginnings in a small village in the North of England and had made his money by developing a tiny engineering business he had set up when he was 19. He was now 49 and had divorced about 5 years earlier and had no known lover

She thought about his age, most guys she knew loved stockings but guys of his era especially so as they had begun to disappear as normal everyday items of clothing just as he was beginning to understand the interesting parts of the fairer sex so stockings and suspenders were an absolute must.

Half an hour later she went shopping, she knew exactly what she wanted, the trouble was could she find what she wanted. If not it would be fun trying, she loved shopping knowing that price was no object.

To her surprise she quickly found the dress that almost fitted her requirements. It was white silk with a long flowing skirt. It plunged at the neckline to mid way down her cleavage and had a similar swoop at the back.

Paying nearly œ2000 for it she quickly took it to a dressmaker she knew and gave her detailed instructions as to how she wanted it altering. Returning to the City centre she found a pair of silver high heels and matching handbag.

Lastly she visited the most extravagant lingerie shop she knew and bought a white silk suspender belt and 2 pairs of silk stockings.

The dress was ready for collection the next morning and at her flat she quickly tested it out, it worked.

At precisely 7.40 that evening she stood at the door of La Venecia ready to make her grand entrance. In the reception area she could see the back of Tony's head in conversation with a distinguished slim guy who although his hair was greying still looked younger than 49.

Her hair was piled high on her head, her handbag under her arm and she had a silver stole over her shoulders, the only item of clothing she had not bought for this date.

Opening the door she saw Sir Stephen look up in rapt appreciation. Tony realising his distraction turned around, his eyes focused in disbelief and then glimmered in the same appreciation as he rose to greet her.

"Stephen this is our Incentive Executive I mentioned Helen ".

Sir Stephen stood taking her hand and kissing it gently. "I'm so pleased to meet you Sir Stephen "

"Oh please drop the Sir and its me who is pleased to meet you" The northern tones danced almost musically from his lips.

The waiter appeared and guided them to a table in the far corner beside a window looking across the city.

As ever the meal was delicious until Tony's mobile phone interrupted the atmosphere.

"Oh hell "he said "look something has cropped up, I have to go back to the office. Steve do you mind if I leave you in Helen's capable hands, I'm sure she will look after you "

"Not in the slightest, in fact I was wondering how I could get rid of you!" he laughed "Look Ill give you a call in the morning and we can sort everything out then. I hope your problem isn't too serious "

As Tony left leaving the image of a harassed executive Steve turned his full attention to the amused Helen

"I hope you don't feel too intimidated being left alone with me "

"Not at all............ should I?"

"I hope not"

"Mind I've never been alone with a real knight before, do you still have first go of the virgins on your estates?"

"I wish I had the estates " he laughed "I'm not really keen on dessert, do you mind if we just move straight to the coffee?"

"Not at all " she stood taking his arm as the waiter led them through to the area where Tony had discussed her new job with her only a few months earlier.

As they waited for the coffee to be served she excused herself and went off to the ladies room

Having ensured that no one else was in she quickly set about loosening the press studs which she had had the seamstress insert after cutting twelve neat lines from the hem to the waist. In the full length mirror she could see that standing there was no difference at all to the appearance of the dress and when she walked there was only a hint of a flash of leg.

She sat on the settee demurely but rather closer to Steve than he had expected. As she did so one of the lines of her dress separated from its partner revealing a slender line of silk clad thigh.

"I was thinking of taking you from here to an intimate nightclub I know. I'm rather in the mood for some slow dancing, would that be OK?"

"Certainly, shall I book us a taxi?"

"No need Ill have my driver waiting for us "

She reached into the silver handbag and pulled out her cell phone "Daniel, could you collect Sir Stephen and myself from outside my building in about 20 minutes, yes that car. great thank you " She slid the phone back into her bag

"There that's sorted "

"Tony told me you were an invaluable asset to the company but I had no idea you warranted your own car and driver "

"Well I do a lot of entertaining which means drinking and I don't drink and drive so......."

"That makes sense so are you going to tell me more about this club of yours?"

"Once you've finished your coffee you can see for yourself " Steve's face as they left the building and found Daniel standing beside the huge white limousine was a picture.

Settling in the back seat Helen invited him to help herself from the drinks refrigerator and as he did so she carefully let her hair down so it hung loose over her shoulders. Turning his attention back to her he found a vary different female awaiting his attention than the one who had accompanied him up to now. As she sat much of her thighs were revealed and her hair hanging loose gave her a hungry wanton look, he could feel his prick beginning to swell.

The club was as she had said.... intimate and small, it held barely one hundred people and its intimacy was accentuated not only by the very dim lighting but also by the fact that the only music played was the slow smoochy music which other clubs only played for about ten minutes towards the end of the evening, it did not take her long before Steve was leading her onto the dance floor, she nestled her head into his shoulder as his arms wrapped themselves around her.

She felt his right hand gently lowering down onto her bottom and with inevitability his fingers found themselves inside the open press studs and on the warm flesh of her buttocks. As she did not resist and it was after all very very dim his fingers began exploring and he quickly discovered her total lack of panties. A firm jab at her thigh told her his approval of his discovery and she lifted her face and smiled at him, resting her lips on his her tongue wormed into his mouth and then her head rested on his shoulder once again.

As they danced she continued to feel the unmistakable throb of his arousal against her thigh

" I assume you approve of my dress " she murmured into his ear

"Approve!!!... I can feel your warmth and your moistness, I'll come soon "

"Not too soon I hope, perhaps we should sit down and you can cool off a little with your drink"

They sat in a dark corner on a settee made for two with a table in front of them.

"Do you often go out without underwear?" Sir Stephen asked "Never " she replied

He looked bemused, "But you are tonight"

"I'm not "she argued "What do you think is holding my stockings up " she parted the skirt high on her thigh and pulled his fingers to the suspender clips, leaving his hand there she took a sip of her drink.

As his hand began to rise farther up her thigh she said " You must excuse me while I go to the ladies room "

She stood and although it would have been far easier to make her way directly from her seat she faced Steve and began sliding past him, pausing directly in front she stopped and bent to kiss his forehead feeling as she did so his fingers glide deep inside her wet and ready pussy, she knew too that his eyes were fixed on her firm nipples which the slight bending of her head had brought to full visibility.

She re-emerged five minutes later in the certain knowledge that he would be watching for her re appearance and she was not disappointed.

She passed by him the same way she had left, pausing again in front of him "I hope you're feeling a little calmer " as she spoke she parted her skirt at the waist revealing to him her totally naked and totally shaven pussy before sitting beside him.

"You are an incredibly sexy woman " he breathed into her ear

"And I find you an incredibly sexy man " she murmured back her hand sliding across the front of his trousers her fingers tracing the contour of his re arising erection.

"Can we go somewhere entirely private " he asked

She pretended to think

"There is always my flat but no one connected with the business has been there before other than

Tony when he first employed me and my driver when he delivers things from the office "

"Well I'm not exactly part of the business I'm just a customer, although I think I may be about to become a more active customer in the future than I have been in the past "

"In that case then Sir Stephen " she said formally " Would you like a cup of coffee at my humble abode?"

"I would like that very much indeed " her fingers were still tracing the shape of his cock

"So I see " she smiled, "Will you be able to tuck that away between here and the car "

"Will your driver be waiting?"

"Yes, he will be there " she assured him

On leaving the club, the limousine glided to a halt in front of them and in seconds Daniel was holding the door open for them

Once inside the car she had no chance of offering him a drink as his lips sought and found hers, his fingers gliding into her cleavage and made the acquaintance of her firm nipples. All too soon the car was reaching a halt. Steve looked surprised to find himself back outside the restaurant where he had first met her.

"What........?" She smiled and pressed a finger to his lips and led him by the hand to the lift. She inserted her key and the lift shot up to the top floor.

On entering her apartment Steve was overawed, he had believed he was meeting a high flying secretary but now he realised she was much more than that.

He scarcely had time to consider things further than she was inviting him to lose his jacket tie and shoes and relax on the settee while she poured him a drink. He watched her firm body still clad in the silk dress as she bustled around pouring two drinks, setting the lighting and music before joining him on the settee.

Their drinks were quickly discarded and Helen could feel one of the straps of her dress slipping off her shoulder, Steve helped it on its way and as the firm nipple came into view his lips were waiting to suck at its firmness. Her own hands reached for his shirt and expertly unbuttoned it her eager fingers caressing his male chest, his own nipples straining to meet her, her dress fell away to her feet and she felt herself being helped to her feet where the dress fell to the ground, He swept her in his arms and by instinct carried her to her bedroom and gently laid her on the huge bed, parting her thighs he began kissing her inner thighs higher and higher until at last she felt his warm breath against her open pussy.

For a while she forgot that she was supposed to be seducing him and not the other way around as she surrendered to the attentions of his highly adept tongue. As his tongue slithered inside her eager pussy and his finger gently caressed her anus she slowly adjusted her position so that eventually she was facing his firm cock. At some stage he had slipped out of his remaining clothes and there it stood in all its glory both angry and magnificent all at once, its redness denoting its eagerness to participate and the moist dew at the tip signalling his readiness for action. Gently her tongue washed away the moistness and slowly her lips enveloped his tip, feeling, as she did, his finger gently penetrating her most private opening, the moistness from her pussy providing the necessary lubrication.

As his finger slid deeper and deeper inside her so too did her lips swallow more and more of his erection until she could feel his pubic hairs tickling her nose and the fiery tip settle against the back of her throat.

She felt her body being moved and his prick slowly easing itself from her mouth and his tongue from the exquisite caresses it was providing deep inside her, she was turned until she was on all fours on the bed and suddenly his prick filled her hot and ready cunt, next his finger rejoined her anus and in seconds she could feel his finger deep inside caressing the fine membrane between ass and pussy and in so doing caressing his own cock inside her body spurring it on to deeper and deeper depths faster and harder thrusts, somewhere she heard a girl scream in agonising pleasure, somehow she realised that it must be her but had no recollection of even whimpering.

His thrusts became faster, more urgent as her entire body surrendered itself willingly to his need and after what may have been a lifetime or simply ten minutes she felt one final violent thrust and then a throbbing and hot spunk splattering deep inside her feminine tissue in one. two three and four distinct and separate offerings each of which she received gladly and greedily.

Eventually they lay talking in the quiet intimacy which can only follow a mutually satisfying fuck.

"Helen " he said " I rather think I'm going to do a lot more business with your company in the future and much as I like Tony I wonder if I can spend more time alone with you?"

Helen thought quickly, she had certainly enjoyed herself and if her presence when he was in the area ensured continued business then she could see no reason for Tony to complain.

"If I'm in the area I'd love to see you again. I'll give you my ex- directory numbe.............."

She never finished the sentence his lips on her nipples and his re- erected firmness silenced her for another 45 minutes.

The phone ringing jarred her out of her sub consciousness. "Hello" she answered groggily, it was Tony

"Have you any idea where Steve is "

"Steve? " she struggled to gather her thoughts together, then she saw the smiling face of the esteemed knight of the realm disentangling itself from beneath her duvet, she felt his finger gliding over her pussy lips as his other hand took the phone from her.

"Hi Tony, sorry am I late for our meeting?" He spoke calmly as though he often caressed a girl while chatting to her boss about business.

Slowly Helen was wakening up and she removed his finger and slid her naked body down the bed and slipped Steve's soft cock into her mouth feeling it grow between her lips as he re arranged his meeting with Tony.

When he had finally hung up the phone his taking of her was fast furious and rapid just as she had hoped.

Before leaving he promised to call her again when he was next in the area. After she had gone she found herself pottering aimlessly around the flat, it took some time before she recognised the feelings she was experiencing, she was beginning to fall in love, she shook herself and thrust her body beneath a cold shower, that was NOT an emotion she had any intention of playing host to.

Once dried she went to her phone index

"Walton, this is your Mistress, expect a visit in the next ten days, be available. " She slammed the phone down before he had a chance to respond

Taking control like that had restored her emotional confusion, she was now back as the retained whore of 76 guys plus Sir Stephen, just the way she loved it.

Later that day Tony phoned " Well done Helen, Steve had given us only 40% of his business until today, we now have 80% and he says he wants to negotiate the other 20% at the end of next month, " Helen couldn't help smiling to herself as she ringed her diary with the entire last week of the following month and writing the words " Not Available" across the dates.

Tony was still talking. "I really want you to visit Graham, one of our top two earners. I'm sure if anyone can coax him into even more business it will be you "

At last, she thought he is trusting me with the top level guys. Then she thought What on earth could she do that would be special enough for him to want to produce even more business?

Oh well she finally decided she would think of something when she met him. She reached for his personnel record

Two days later she was in Edinburgh where Graham was based, she had arranged to meet him during the day as a germination of an idea was starting to form.

She was dressed in the business like suit she had worn when confronting the American creep Johnson in his office the day after the night before, her hair was tied in a bun at the back of her head.

She had had Graham collect her from her hotel at 11 am having travelled the previous day.

He took her to a few calls and when he wasn't talking to customers he was talking on his mobile phone, at last she said, "Look we are going to get nowhere at this rate, drop me back off at the hotel and come back at 8pm tonight and leave your phone at home."

At 8pm her room phone rang. "Hello, reception here, We have a Mr. Graham Anderson here "

"Oh fine, send him up please"

When Graham arrived at the door he found it ajar, he knocked hesitantly.

"Is that Graham? Come on in" called her voice

He pushed the door open, the room was lit by two table lamps and on the table was a bottle of champagne and a finger buffet laid out. From the bedroom was a strong light and as he looked around Helen appeared bathed in this strong light, her hands were at her neck tying the catch at the back of her neck of what seemed to be a sheer cream negligee, beneath the negligee the only item of clothing he could discern was a tiny cream thong, her firm nipples were clearly on display accentuated by the position of her hands. As he took in the scene she reached one hand out and flicked off the bedroom light so limiting his view, she walked towards him, her bright welcoming smile was not the only difference from the woman he had met earlier that day.

Her hair was now hanging loosely over her shoulders, her make up was more prettily applied and her whole body seemed to spell sex.

"Hi Graham, come on in, make yourself comfortable, what would you like to drink?", as she spoke she walked to the cocktail cabinet in the room, well aware that the light shone through the gossamer like material making her appear quite nude to his astonished eyes.

1...34567...9