Incentive Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She settled herself onto the settee beside him. "Now Graham as the Incentive Executive I need to know what the company can offer you as a reward for achieving so well and an incentive to encourage you to keep beating targets" She paused and crossed her legs "Any suggestions?"

He looked at her twinkling eyes and slowly his eyes dropped to her pert breasts and firm nipples and back to her eyes which seemed to be twinkling even more merrily.

"I do have one idea but I don't know if you'd approve "

"Come on tell me don't be shy I'm desperate................... to come up with the right idea for you "

"Well.........................." his voice trailed away, she waited a welcoming smile on her lips

"You'll probably slap me but going to bed with you is what I had in mind "

"Is that all?" she sounded disappointed "OK then but I hope you come up with something more imaginative next time.

Helen found this particular job a little disappointing both in the way it came about and the sex itself, it seemed too artificial too clinical, not enough fun getting to the point.

To make up for her disappointment she stopped off the next day eighty miles north of home and booked into a hotel.

At 7pm she was driving towards Walton's home, she picked up the mobile phone "This is your mistress I will be with you in 5 minutes, have the door unlocked and be lying naked on your back on the floor.

As she strode up his path and pushed his door open she wondered what his neighbours thought of this attractive young lady calling on the local wimp.

As she had instructed he was lying on the living room floor she walked across his body without speaking to him aware that his eyes took every advantage to stare up her skirt.

She turned and rubbed the sole of her shoe over his stiff cock " I see my slave is doing well with his figures, "

"I am trying madam "

"No doubt you want a treat "

"If it pleases you madam "

"Carry this case up to your bedroom and wait for me "

She let him climb the stairs and listened to his footsteps walking across the floor, she knew he would be waiting with anticipation and a little fear for her arrival, quickly she slipped out of the thin white dress which was all that covered her body other than stockings and suspenders, still in her high heels she followed him up the stairs.

She found him standing meekly at the far end of the bedroom. She climbed onto the bed and spread her thighs.

"Lick your Mistress' cunt slave and do it well " She guided his willing head to the heat emanating from her pussy and used his hair to guide him as to speed and pressure.

There was no doubt about it, for all his other shortcomings he was good at licking pussy, she felt the crescendo rising within her and at the critical point she thrust her groin hard against his lips and tongue..

She lay looking around the room, directly opposite the bed was a large wardrobe with louvered doors, it was ideal for the next stage of her plan "Open my case and lay it on the bed " she commanded

He obeyed, his eyes widening at the sight of chains, locks, handcuffs and gags contained in the case.

Quickly she selected a velvet gag and thrust it between his lips tying it tightly at the nape of his neck, next she handcuffed his arms behind his back.

She opened the wardrobe, in seconds she had the space inside reorganised and set a chair inside it, "Sit" she ordered, he did so.

She pulled chains and padlocks out of her case and set about securing his ankles to the chair.

Then secured his waist in the same way, finally stretching a chain under his arms and around the back of the chair.

She stood back and admired her handiwork, "Right wimp, you can stay here, I'm going out to find myself a man to fuck me. imagining it can be your reward for your figures.

She closed the wardrobe doors on him and strode out of the room, slipping her dress on before slamming the front door and starting her engine and driving away. He realised with horror that she did not have a key to his home so she must have left the door on the latch and that if a burglar selected his house that evening he would be at the burglars mercy and totally unable to defend himself

It was four hours later when his eager ears picked up the sound of her engine once again. The car came to a halt, a car door opened and slammed and then a second, he heard her high heels clicking across the pavement. There was also a softer sound of feet. His front door opened, he heard her crystal voice "Come on in I wont bite you, not yet anyway "Then her laugh and a male voice saying something he could not hear clearly.

He realised the two had gone into his living room, he heard the clink of glasses and then the springs of his settee as they sat down, some more talk a laugh then silence, it was a long long silence, too long, then his straining ears picked up the sound of his Mistress moaning, it was a moan of pleasure not pain, by now his cock was so extended it ached, if only he could stroke it.

He realised the moaning had stopped, now there was whispering, a low chuckle and then the sound of footsteps moving slowly up stairs.

His bedroom door opened and there was his Mistress, still in her dress but her hair looked wild and almost unkempt, her lipstick was smudged. On her breasts were a mans fingers, clutching through the dress the firm proud tits over which he himself fantasised each night.

His Mistress led the stranger, the owner of those hands across the bedroom to standing front of his crypt, he prayed she would not open the door and humiliate him even more although a part of him also prayed she would.

The stranger was a huge beast of a man. Walton watched in awe at the size of him, he stood about 6' 5" and was a huge muscular guy, he prayed that his Mistress would not open the louvered doors to reveal him,

His heart pounding he saw her advance towards the doors, she stopped in front of the doors, his heart was thumping, as he watched in terror she bent slightly and his eyes saw the slow revealing of her nyloned thighs, the mesh at the top of her stockings and then just inches from his eyes the slit of her pussy, he could see the moisture at her lips, he could sense the heat and smell the aroma of her sex, he wondered if the mans fingers had already explored inside there, the dress raised further, showing her taut stomach, the under curve of her breasts, her hard nipples and then the dress was cast aside from her body, her nipples rested in one of the openings in the louvered door.

As he gazed he realised that the man had moved behind her, his clothes too were now discarded, his huge hands circled and enclosed her naked breasts, she moved slightly back her hands now high on the door her face pressed against it, she shuffled slightly parting her thighs and there right in front of Walton's gaze the mans cock appeared between her thighs, a hand, hers he realised reached and guided it into position and with one thrust it had torn its way deep inside her, as she gasped her breath fluttered over his hair.

Her body began thumping against the doors, propelled by the fierce movements of the giant behind her, her gasps came short and panted seeming to echo around him, he could clearly see the mans cock pounding in and out of her, his heavy balls bouncing and clashing against her pubic bone.

Harder and harder the man thumped his weapon into her, her gasps became moans and shrieks till her screams reverberated inside the wardrobe, the man began panting faster and faster and then moaned loudly, he paused a second then a thrust, even more violent than before, and another and another.

Finally the bodies stopped their movement and simply held each other before falling backwards onto the bed, he noticed that as soon as the guy had withdrawn she clenched her thighs tightly together, that disappointed him, it would have been additionally exciting to see the spunk dribbling from her, Walton realised that at some stage he himself had climaxed although his cock was still stiff.

Eventually the couple on his bed arose and left the room, he heard them going down the stairs. Heard them talking, the front door opening and closing and a car driving away, he wondered if he had been left. Then she appeared, still naked her thighs still clenched together causing her to walk strangely. She opened the doors and without speaking and ignoring the sticky mess on his stomach and thighs released the gag and the locks that held him to the chair and finally the handcuffs

She lay back on the bed slowly parting her thighs and he realised why she had held her thighs so closely together, he could see the cloudy spunk bubbling inside her hot pussy, she beckoned him to her and finally spoke

"Lick me clean you wimp"

Without thinking he thrust his face deep between her thighs, his tongue formed to gain deep access, he realised with both horror and excitement that he was tasting was a blend of her own natural secretions but also the sperm deposited by the stranger. His excitement would not however allow him to withdraw his tongue until every drop was removed.

Finally she let him pull away

"OK wimp you may satisfy yourself now"

She watched closely as his hand began stroking his cock faster and faster until at last his spunk shot from his cock in several spurts. Then she stood.

"I'm leaving now. Before I call again find a man for me, someone who will let you watch as he fucks me in front of you "

She walked out of the door knowing the memory and the anticipation of her next visit would have him working harder than ever

A few days later she had another call from Tony "Following your unqualified success with Sir Stephen, I'd like you to meet 3 guys who run a small but fast growing customer of ours. Would you be able to cope?"

"I don't see why not, will you be joining us?"

"Only for the meal then I expect to be called away again. I'm planning to use the hotel where they are staying in the city centre " He named a hotel

"Are staying? Do you mean tonight?"

"I know its short notice but they only phoned half an hour ago "

"You certainly know how to spring things on a girl " she took a deep breath " OK then, Am I arriving with you or do you want me to make a grand entrance again?"

"A grand entrance would be nice "

"Your wish is my command.........I'm still waiting to find out if you need help hitting target "

"With your support I'm way ahead " he chuckled and hung up.

She decided lively but smart would be the look to go for and carefully selected a white skirt made of a light almost silk like material, she knew when she wore it that guys were praying for a breeze which would lift it revealing her thighs, sometimes they got lucky. On top she wore a red silk blouse with all white underwear.

With her hair piled high on her head she had Daniel drop her at the hotel, from the reception she could see Tony at a table with 3 guys, a seat had been left vacant between two of the guys and opposite Tony.

She chose her moment and entered the restaurant, Tony saw her at once and stood up to greet her, the guys looked around, their eyes showing the appreciation which she was becoming accustomed to.

The meal was beautiful and on cue Tony's mobile phone rang

"Sorry guys I have to dash but I'm sure that Helen can stay and continue entertaining you, call in the office tomorrow let me show you around.

The guys became a little shy as he left so Helen quickly took control " Look guys I don't know that much about the technical side of the business so we cant talk about that but I can assure you that our customers are increasing their orders with us daily so that should give you some idea of how successful we are "

"Or how successful the Incentive Executive is " murmured one with a flashing smile

"Why thank you kind sir " she lowered her eyes demurely.

"To be honest " cut in another " I've had enough business talk for one day, I for one would love to hear more about the lovely Miss Simpson "

"OK, What would you like to know?"

"Lets discuss it over a drink, I have a sizeable drinks bar in my room and it is a large room so why don't we all move there "

Getting in the lift was quite a squeeze and Helen was sure that the two hands that caught against her thigh and one over her breasts wasn't entirely accidental but she laughed the contacts off.

The room was large, in fact it was more of a suite with the sleeping area curtained off from the living area. She settled into the large leather settee with a guy either side of her while their host organised drinks before sitting opposite her and blatantly admiring her crossed thighs before raising his eyes to hers.

"So Helen were you a wild teenager?"

"Well, wilder than my parents knew about but not THAT bad "

"Oh I was wild I remember there were a large group of us both guys and girls, we used to have parties as often as possible with the sort of games only teenagers can dream up "

"Such as?" She leant forward

"Like Dustman's Knock "

"Dustman's Knock,?"

"Same as Postman's Knock but dirtier "

"Pity I'm the only girl, you need more than one for that game "

"And Pass The Girl "

"How do you play that?"

"Its like Pass The Parcel but instead of removing the wrapping as quickly as you can, you have an album playing and the girl moves from knee to knee, changing guys when the track changes and she kisses the guy and allows as much intimacy with each one as she feels comfortable with "

"Pity we don't have a CD Player "

"Who says?"

She looked up at the speaker who was one of the guys beside her

He grinned, " I always take a portable CD Player with me when I'm away from home, I like to have gentle music playing as I drift off to sleep "

The other guys began teasing him, he wasn't worried.

"Laugh all you like guys but remember I DO have a CD Player, "

A silence fell over the room. Helen realised that they felt her bluff had been called

"So what are you waiting for, go and get it, I like the sound of Pass The Girl "she said

It was the guys turn to feel their bluff had been called

"Really?"

"You mean it?"

"Yes, now go before I change my mind," the guy who was called Paul galloped out of the room She stood up "Mind if I dim the lights a little first though, it's a little bright for the atmosphere we need. " She crossed the room and switched of all of the lights except for the bathroom which left a gentle glow around the room.

In seconds Paul was back and the machine plugged in. The guys all lost their jackets and ties.

"I'll start with our host I think " announced Helen as the music began sitting on his knee aware that the other two guys were desperately trying to focus in the low light so that they missed as little as possible

She knew they still felt she was bluffing so as the guy Simon moved his mouth to hers she opened her mouth willingly and settled deep between his arms.

The first song ended and she moved on to Paul and then Ian. Not one of them made any attempt to touch any part of her body although they all happily bathed their tongue with hers.

As she began her second circuit she sat a little back from Simon and rested her hand on his shirt over his nipple as the kiss began, his arms were forced to stretch further and he found his hand instead of reaching her spine settled on the side strap of her bra, meanwhile her fingers had flicked three shirt buttons undone and was now gently tweaking his nipples, hesitantly he used the back of his fingers to caress over her breasts, he felt her arch towards him inviting more contact and slowly he placed the palm of his hand over her right breast just as the song ended.

Paul had managed to see some of what had happened and he was the guy lucky enough to flick her blouse buttons undone but did it so slowly that the song again ended before he had the chance to benefit from his handiwork.

It fell to Ian, who having been only inches from Paul had witnessed the slow revealing of her milky white orbs nestling in the soft white gossamer of her bra, to be the first to make contact with her nipple by quickly sliding his fingers in the top of her bra. She could feel his cock hardening beneath her bottom.

As she moved to sit again on Simon's lap she carefully arranged her skirt so that it draped over his knees letting the other guys see clearly that her almost naked bottom was in direct contact with the smooth trouser material. Simon quickly made up for his lost opportunity by sliding the blouse from her and adeptly flicking her bra free and away before bending his head and gently sucking her nipples, she heard herself moan gently before standing again and, quite topless now, advance towards Paul.

He was more than ready, as his own mouth took possession of her nipple his hand slid up her skirt and quickly encountered the stocking tops before moving on and caressing her hot pussy lips through the fine material barely covering them.

Moving to Ian she loosened the skirt and let it drop before sitting on his knee. As she expected his fingers quickly found access beyond the gusset of her thong and she felt the first fingers of the evening gliding inside her

As she stood this time she said " Can you guys give me a minute?"

They were surprised when instead of walking to the bathroom she walked to the curtained off sleeping area and even more surprised when her thong came flying through the air as her voice called " OK guys I'm ready now "

They rushed after her to find her spread on the bed, her knees a little bent as her fingers gently stroked the sides of her pussy.

Their clothes were thrown to all corners as each raced to be the first to enjoy the charms on offer She felt 6 hands on all parts of her anatomy accompanied by three mouths and three stiff cocks each clamoured for attention too.

It was Simon who managed to put some organisation into the chaos after fingering her bum for several minutes.

He lay on his back and gently guided her most intimate opening like a tight sheath over his cock before pulling her back to lie flat on him and Paul quickly took position enabling him to enter her hot and ready pussy. Meanwhile Ian squatted over her head sliding his own cock into her mouth.

Once everyone was settled Paul began gently thrusting inside her his cock rippling across the thin flesh separating him from Simon's cock, meanwhile she began sucking Ian's cock, her eager moans urging each onto faster and deeper strokes.

She felt Simon tighten a little and quickly she placed a hand over Paul and Ian's balls with an index finger exploring each of their arse-holes and she was rewarded with all three climaxing inside within seconds of each other.

It was 4 in the morning that Helen finally sent for Daniel, then home for a shower and a sleep with a feeling of 3 men well done.

Over the next few days Helen assessed the meetings she had had, she had now met the entire sales force and still had plenty up her sleeve to tease most of them for a lot longer. She remembered Kevin the voyeur from Newcastle, meeting him had been fun even if her plans regarding the other couple had gone a little wrong, she reached for his file and latest sale statistics.

His sales were coming along nicely though not quite good enough for him to achieve his dream of licking her pussy, still a little encouragement shouldn't hurt,

She studied the map of the North East and found that where he lived while outside of Newcastle was only about 6 miles from Whitley Bay which looked to be a fairly busy resort on the coast.

She made a couple of calls and an hour later was on the motorway heading North.

She didn't plan to meet Kevin till the following evening but she wanted a chance to get to know the area and the facilities better.

1...456789