Inception

Story Info
Michelle is haunted by a recurring dream about her daddy.
1.8k words
4.41
41.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers

Author's Note: This is my first submission in several years, which is based on chats I've had with UalbanyGirl518 here on Literotica. I got her permission to share the details of her recurring dream about her father, and took some literary license to write myself into the story as well. I hope you enjoy.

*************

* Inception *

*************

"Yes daddy....yes daddy....YESSSS!"

Michelle woke up with a start, breathing hard, sweat on her forehead, nipples hard and pussy flooded. Looking around the room quickly to get her bearings, then down next to her where John was just stirring.

"What the fuck Michelle, it's 3:15 in the morning. What's going on?"

Still trying to measure her breathing, Michelle whispered, "I had the dream again John."

Hearing this John woke up and sat up in the bed, pulling Michelle tight to his body to comfort her. The dream. THAT dream. While he knew it haunted Michelle, he also knew that it always lead to some serious love making if he played along.

"Shit Michelle, that's the third time this month."

He knew the recurring dream about her father always unfolded the same way, the only differences being her age, what she was wearing, and at what point she stopped pretending to be asleep.

"How old were you this time?"

John looked down at her, noticing the sheen of sweat on her brow, her hard nipples poking through her nightshirt as her chest was still slightly heaving. Her smooth legs kicked out from under the sheets. Her moist pussy glistening in the moonlight that poured in from the bedroom window.

At 21, Michelle still had the body of a schoolgirl. Just 5' 3" tall, with medium sized breasts, the focal point of her small frame was her firm round ass. When they first met three years ago, John was hesitant to approach her, thinking she was underage, but he just couldn't stop looking at her twinkly brown eyes, and charming, confident smile. Now, both seniors in college, they spend most nights at one or the other's apartment.

"Eighteen," she replied, still half in a dreamlike state. "It was the night before I left for college, freshman year," Michelle continued. "I went out with all my friends that night to celebrate before we headed off to our various schools, and I had gotten pretty drunk."

John tenderly rubbed her arm and shoulder as she started to recount the dream. While it did haunt her, it also made her incredibly aroused every time she had it, and she would wake up drenched between her legs and horny.

John queried about one of his favorite variables of this recurring dream. "What were you wearing?"

"My black leather mini-skirt, white blouse, and my pink Victoria's Secret bra and thong combo," Michelle answered, snuggling in closer to John's bare chest. "I was too drunk to change into pajamas, and I fell down on top of the bed and passed out."

"Were you on your stomach or your back?" John asked, as his other hand moved to Michelle's chest, gently fondling her left breast over her damp night shirt, her nipple hardening at his touch.

"Stomach," Michelle continued, "I think I was out for about 2 hours, before I sensed him standing in the doorway."

And that's how the dream started every time. Michelle stirring out of a deep sleep, sensing that someone is in her room. Opening her eye a bit, she sees her father standing in the doorway, watching his "baby girl" asleep in her room.

Even to this day, Mr. Lindell calls her his "baby girl." Michelle is an only child, and has a very close relationship with her dad, who raised her like the son he never had. He had her in soccer and softball at a very young age, and was at every one of her games, cheering loudly from the sidelines, through middle school and high school, where she starred on the swim and volleyball teams.

Her dad spends a lot of time with her, taking her hiking and camping, and to see his beloved Yankees and Giants play at least once per season. They share a quick wit and sarcastic tongue, and they loved watching movies together, either at the theater or at home on Netflix. Last summer he taught her how to golf, and they actually finished 2nd in the father-daughter tournament at his country club.

This is why the dream haunts Michelle so badly. While the details of the dream are so real, she can't imagine her dad ever crossing that un-crossable line, and jeopardizing their strong relationship. And then, when she finds herself secretly hoping the he would, or that he had, she's overcome by an intense feeling of guilt.

"Go on," John encouraged, moving his had down her soft belly, toward her glistening cunt.

"He stood there for a very long time this time, just watching me, as I drifted in and out of sleep." Michelle recounted, widening her knees as John's hand neared her crotch. "And then I felt the bed compress, as he sat down beside me."

"And you pretended to be asleep, right?" John asked, already knowing the answer, his thumb circled her prominent clit.

"YESssss," Michelle hissed, taking in a sharp breath at John's touch. "Daddy sat there for awhile, making sure I was still asleep, and then started rubbing my back and shoulders, over my blouse."

John knew to take things slowly. Michelle wanted to tell the whole story before she climaxed, so he couldn't be too eager. Gently, he circled her clit, while his right hand dropped from her shoulder to her breast.

Michelle pressed into John, feeling aroused and protected, retelling the details of her dream. "Daddy's hands then travel down over my skirt. Rubbing and kneading my ass cheeks, then moving to my bare thighs. Instinctively, my legs parted, and his hand moved in between my legs, feeling me over the fabric of my thong."

John moved his hand away from Michelle's pussy briefly, to adjust his cock, which has grown to a full mast within his boxers. Michelle took this opportunity to roll on her stomach, into the same position as she was in the dream.

"Dad then moved the string of my thong aside, and started moving his fingers over my bare pussy lips, and up to the tight pucker of my asshole. Back and forth, from my pussy to my ass, and back to my pussy again. The dampness between my legs belied my rouse of being asleep."

John's hand now mimicked the movements of her father's hand from the dream, amazed at how wet her pussy was. Michelle was now lying with her head turned away from John. She can't look at him while telling this part of the dream.

"Do you think he knows you're awake?"

Michelle replied, "I think so, but I can't bring myself to wake up and acknowledge that my dad is doing this to me. He unzipped my skirt, and then started tugging it. Even though I'm pretending to be asleep, I naturally lift my hips a bit, to let him pull my skirt and thong down my legs. While he completely removed my skirt, he left my thong hanging off my right ankle."

John now has two fingers moving in and out of Michelle's pussy, as his wet thumb is circling her tight asshole. He knew his favorite part of the dream is coming up, as he eyed the globes of her beautiful white ass in anticipation.

"Now completely exposed to him, Dad put both hands on my ass cheeks and started squeezing and pulling them roughly. I felt his hot breath on my ass, and the next thing I knew, I felt his wet tongue on my tender asshole"

John moved down between Michelle's legs, removing his boxers in the process, and licked her up and down her deep ass crack, while his strong hands pulled and squeezed the firm globes of her ass.

"I pushed my face into the pillow to stifle a moan." Michelle said breathlessly, "and couldn't help but arch my back a little. I want to reach under me and rub my clit, but I still couldn't bear the thought of daddy thinking I'm not asleep."

John moved his hand to her clit as he continued to probe her ass with his long, wet tongue.

"And then daddy started kissing my ass cheeks, and slowly kissed his way up my back. I had goose-bumps all over my body, anticipating what I thought he's was going to do. I still pretended to be asleep and unaware of any of this going on."

John slowly kissed up Michelle's back, and tasted the light covering of sweat on her body, seeing the goose-bumps that rose on her alabaster skin. He waited for his cue. The payoff for his tenderness and patience.

"Daddy then nudged my pussy lips with the head of his hard cock," Michelle continued between deep breaths, "I closed my eyes tightly and pushed my face harder into the pillow. And then he slid his length into me. Slowly. Inch by inch. Until I could feel the curls of his pubic hair tickling my ass cheeks."

As she was speaking, John slowly slid his cock into Michelle's wet and welcoming cunt, taking his time, and not bottoming out until she told him that her father had.

"Daddy held himself still and I could feel his tick cock throbbing inside me. He had his full weight on top of me. I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck. He tenderly kissed my neck and ear lobe. And then he finally spoke."

"Oh, baby girl, you're incredible," John whispered into Michelle's ear, at the same time she recounted the same words that her father whispered to her in the dream.

Michelle shrieked, John's words and throbbing cock matched her father's in the dream, making it seem so real.

"FUCK ME DADDY!" Michelle yelled loudly, both in the dream, and encouraging John.

John started fucking her hard, knowing that's what her daddy does in the dream. Michelle moved her ass back to meet the frantic thrusts, both her dad's in the dream, and John's in real life.

"Hearing....me....speak...Daddy...knew...I...was...awake," Michelle gasped between thrusts, as John fucked himself into her hard and deep, "and he started fucking me hard. He pulled me up to my hands and knees and ripped my blouse off. Daddy then unclasped my bra, and leaned over my back and pulled and pinched my nipples hard."

John pulled Michelle up and reached under her tee shirt to assault her tits.

"My body shivered as I orgasm over daddy's cock and balls," Michelle grunted, just as her orgasm flooded John's crotch. "And then daddy released himself deep within my young cunt."

As if on cue, John's cock twitched and then flooded Michelle's pussy with a huge load of his hot cum.

"Yes daddy....yes daddy....YESSSS!" Michelle yelled and she collapsed on the bed, with John lying on top of her.

She closed her eyes and pictured her daddy, and wondered what will happen when she sees him next month for Thanksgiving.

peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers