Incest & Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please, Mum!" Billy said eagerly as he pushed his mother onto her back.

"Oh darling." She sighed before she gave into another lusty fuck.

*****************************************************************

Later, they were still in bed.

"Mum?" Billy said after a while.

"Yes, darling?"

"Did you mean what you said last night?"

"And what was that?" She replied as she nuzzled against him.

"You saying that I could get you pregnant?"

His mother laughed. "I'm not that old you know."

"I didn't mean that." Billy said, his hand cupping a heavy breast. "It's just that shouldn't we be..."

His mother brought a finger to his lips.

"Your father and I tried for years have a baby and we had almost given up when you came along. I always wanted to give you a baby brother or sister and we tried right up to your father's death."

His mother pulled herself up.

"If, and it is a BIG if I ever do conceive again, then I think I would. Does that bother you?"

In answer to his mother's question, Billy took her hand and pushed it onto his cock. From its condition, his mother knew the answer.

"You kinky git." She laughed.

"I just take after you, Mum." Billy laughed back.

And both could feel the sudden urgency. Eagerly Billy mounted his mother again, his re-energised erection poised at the entrance of his mother's sex.

"Okay, big boy." She breathed. "See if you can give your old mother a babeeeee..oooohh!" The last word being cut off as her child slid his solid erection into her.

Despite the recent sessions, they fucked urgently. Fuelled by the prospect of getting his mother pregnant.

Billy came quickly.

"Wow! You certainly do want to give Mummy a baby." His mother gasped as they slowed. But the boy was on fire, his penis hardly losing its stiffness as he started again.

"Oh my..." Exclaimed his mother.

*****************************************************************

Six months later, Joanne Grange sat drinking a coffee at her local Costa's.

"Hi, Joanne." Said Peggy as she came over to join her. She had phoned Joanne a few days earlier.

"Hello, Peggy." Joanne coldly replied. She really did not want to be there but her ex-friend had insisted.

Peggy sat down across her, her eyes immediately on Joanne's belly.

"You are pregnant."

Joanne nodded. "Yes. Almost six months."

"Is it Billy's?"

Joanne nodded, fearing the worst.

Peggy smiled. "I am so sorry on how I reacted, Joanne."

Joanne did not say anything.

"You must admit it was a bit of a shock seeing you in bed with Billy."

Joanne still said nothing.

"Oh, Joanne. Please don't be like this. I have missed you."

"Well, I suppose I am grateful that you didn't call the police." Joanne finally conceded.

"Oh I would never have done that. You must believe me, Joanne. I was just shocked more than anything. And you know what I'm like. Too proud to apologise afterwards."

Joanne gave a small smile. "Well you were always stubborn."

Peggy laughed. "Look who's talking."

They both chuckled. The ice finally broken.

"How have you been, Joanne? Are you and Billy still er together?"

"Yes."

"And are you really happy?"

"Very."

"I can see." Peggy glanced again at Joanne's belly. "He certainly didn't take any time getting you 'knocked up'." Peggy always had a way with words. "He certainly doesn't take after his father."

"Oh believe me, in that department he certainly doesn't." For a moment, Joanne wondered if she said too much but quickly relaxed when Peggy laughed.

"I'm so glad that I finally called you." The two women rose and cuddled.

After some small talk, Peggy asked: "Do you regret what you have done? Being with Billy I mean?"

Joanne looked Peggy squarely in the eye. "Okay, Peggy. What's up? I know you have something on your mind."

Peggy took a deep sip of her coffee.

"Well, it is like this, Joanne. After finding out about you and Billy, it started me thinking."

Joanne just listened.

"You know that Joe and I have never been great. Well Leroy has come home from college."

Leroy was Peggy and Joe's 20 year old son.

"And?"

"Well, after seeing you and Billy together I..." Peggy paused.

"Go on, Peggy." Though Joanne had a feeling where this was heading.

"...I find I can't stop thinking about him."

"You mean Leroy?"

"Y-yes." Peggy answered.

"Oh." Joanne said. "I think we are going to need something stronger than a coffee."

Peggy nodded.

The two of them got up and left the coffee shop.

THE END

12