Incest, Andrea's Resolve

Story Info
Andrea's request is revealed.
4.3k words
4.69
135.2k
38
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

Andrea's Resolve

(Chapter 5)

~ If you are new to this series please stop now. I invite you to read the series from beginning, starting with Incest, the original story. Jean's Song, Abby's Choice and Joey's Desire are the follow up chapters leading to the chapter you now see. I am positive that you will find the series entertaining, free flowing and highly erotic! ~

*

Andrea's Resolve

I was, more than, eager to announce the "news", when Jean, finally, stepped through the door. Before she had the opportunity to set down her packages, I started to babble about what had happened. The reaction I received astounded me. Following my disclosure that Andrea wanted to join us, Jean cried out,

"Joey...My God how could you!" as she collapsed on the living room chair. She placed her hand over her mouth and stared at me, wide eyed.

"Mom...mom, it's nothing like you're thinking! It was an accident -- a slip of the tongue! I didn't do it intentionally...and it's over mom, she knows and she wants to be let in. What's the big deal?"

"The fact that she knows AT ALL is the big deal Joey!" She shouted back and then groaned, as she dropped against the chair back.

Until that point, Abby had remained silent. So silent, in fact, I'd completely forgotten she was standing in the room. I turned away from Jean and looked at Andrea, who now sat with her hands between her knees and her head down, embarrassed over the commotion.

I looked up, hoping Abby was still in the room, feeling I needed an ally and snapped my head side to side looking for her.

"Abby! Help me out here...please!" I begged, seeing that even she was taken back by the news.

"God Joey now you've done it...you've really fucked up! I'm afraid we're going to have to kill you and, I'm so sorry Andrea but, you too...no one can ever know about our family!" Abby commented in a totally serious tone.

Andrea jerked her head up, with mouth wide open. Our faces registered shock and disbelief at hearing the words Abby spoke. I felt Andrea's quick hand movement, closing on my leg, squeezing far too tight. She was panicking and dug her nails into my thigh. I knew she wanted me to protest against the insanity she'd just heard and I started to, as I turned back towards Jean.

Abby was good, very good. She should have been an actress. Just as I opened my mouth to speak Abby started to laugh. Not a light laugh, not a chuckle but, a full blown belly laugh that created tears in her eyes.

"Oh - oh my God - you two are priceless!" She finally managed to get out, walking towards the couch.

With my own sudden urge to murder, I snapped my head around, just as Abby eased onto the couch arm. She reached out and clamped her hand across my mouth before I could utter a word and spoke to Andrea.

"So Andrea...this is a little shocking. Are you sure you understand what you're asking?"

I calmed down, amazed at Abby's sincerity and delicate manner. Still, Abby held her hand in place, not allowing me to say a word. The panic attack melted from Andrea and her hand hold eased up as she listened to Abby. She seemed simply nervous now and uncertain what to say, as she rapidly looked back and forth between Abby and Jean.

"I -- I think so Abby...Mrs. Harmon, please don't be angry -- it was an accident like Joey said."

My eyes shifted to Jean as she doubled up her fist and placed it across her lips, just under her nose, and sighed. She eyed Andrea, shaking her head slowly side to side. Slowly -- ever so slowly her fist dropped away.

"I'm stunned, no more than that even - way more! You know Joey has been having sex with us Andrea...you know...and you want to be apart of it all?" Jean questioned, setting up in the chair, drawing closer towards us.

Andrea nodded her head, blushed and then turned towards Abby.

"Yes -- yes I know about everything, Joey told me and I don't care...it sounds so -- so crazy, I know, but I want you to accept me." She mumbled out, rapidly looking back and forth, and then dropped her head waiting for a reply.

It was Abby, once again, that broke the silence that followed. She removed her hand from my face and turned towards Jean.

"What the hell mom...she knows...look at her, she's hot mom! We could have a lot more fun...right?"

The comment was "typical" Abby and it melted the icy feel in the room. I broke into a laugh and looked at Andrea. Seconds later, Andrea joined in and it wasn't long before Jean's face softened, a small grin formed, and she too laughed over Abby's comment.

"Christ I can't believe I'm actually considering this!" Jean commented after she calmed down.

"Not much choice is there mom?" Abby asked, as she stood to close the front door.

"Humm...perhaps not Abby but..." Jean replied as she stood up from the chair, giving me a wicked little smile, and walked off.

"Abby entertain Andrea for a few minutes would you? I need to talk with your brother. Joey...the kitchen please." Jean announced, in a sickeningly sweet voice, as she approached the kitchen door.

I knew something was up the minute I heard the request but, gave Andrea a smile anyway and patted her leg.

"I'll be right back."

With all the drama over the past minutes I'd completely lost my erection and felt relieved about it. I gave Abby a quick look and caught her shoulder shrug, before heading off to the kitchen. Whatever it was it wouldn't be any worse than what had just happened. But, that was only my opinion and I'd been wrong before.

"Hey mom...what's up?" I asked, giving it my best up-beat voice.

Jean's back was towards me, as she busied herself at the counter and her reply wasn't immediate. Her silence was unnerving as I approached and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Mom? I'm -- I'm sorry but it was an accident mom."

"I know dear...I believe you and Andrea. It was just a shock Joey, that's all. I'm okay now -- really I am. In fact, I was getting pretty horny in there, you know?" She finally replied.

"Horny?"

"Yeah...thinking about Andrea joining us and all - it is exciting the more I think of it and I was hoping you'd give your mom a little treat." She commented softly and turned, looking down at my boxers, adding,

"Oh my...I thought you'd be hard Joey! Aren't you excited?"

"Jeeze you sure can change tracks quick!"

Jean turned fully my direction and raised her arms to wrap them around my neck. Slowly, deliberately, she pressed in and closed her lips over mine. As she probed with her tongue I slipped my arms around her waist and drew her in tighter, feeling my cock start to rise.

She pulled away slightly, capturing my lower lip between her lips and sucked it briefly before whispering,

"Just a quick little poke Joey...slip that big dick of yours into me - please Joey."

My boxers were around my ankles before she'd finished the comment. What her kiss and words hadn't finished, her hands did, as she brought me to full erection. With a quick wink, her hands slipped under her short skirt and she pushed her panties down. The wetness grew on my cock head as I watched her step from the silky black thong and move towards the kitchen table.

"Here? You want me to..."

"Yes! And keep your voice down Joey! God I can't wait...hurry up and slide it in Joey!" She whispered, as she raised her skirt and bent over the table.

I stepped towards the table, clearing my feet of the boxers and eased up behind Jean. Her camel toed pussy was wet, glistening with pussy juice, as she eagerly waited for me. When I placed my hands on her hips she spread her legs wide and strained to look back at me.

"Slow Joey...push it in slow. I want to feel every inch Joey." She cooed and reached out to grab the table edges, bracing for my entrance.

Sliding one hand from her hips, I gripped my cock and rubbed my head up and down her wet slit before wiggling it between her labia. I couldn't believe how horny I'd gotten in the few minutes I'd spent with her and gasped out when my cock head disappeared between her luscious lips.

Closing my eyes I replaced my hand back on her hip and gently pushed my hips forward, sinking my cock to the hilt and held it there. The wetness and heat was incredible and I groaned out a little too loudly. Jean knew exactly what she was doing and I never saw the wicked smile return to her lips.

"God yes Joey...you're so deep...fuck me Joey...fuck me hard baby!" Jean cried out in a slightly elevated voice.

I pulled out half way and bent my knees, holding that position, and started to thrust in and out of her pussy in long deep strokes. Her clit rubbed along my shaft as I pushed in, sending waves of pleasure through her and me, as I watched her ass cheeks quiver and shake.

"God Joey I'm going to cum quick!" She squealed out, shocking me with her volume.

As her words died away, I reached in and gripped the fold of her hips and increased my thrusting, making each a deep hard slam, just as the kitchen door swung open. There, in the middle of the doorway, stood Andrea -- wide eyed in shock, with her hand to her mouth and Abby directly behind her grinning.

"I knew it! Go Joey! Damn he can please a woman's pussy -- but you already know that huh?" Abby commented loudly, making Andrea jump, just before she pushed Andrea into the room.

"Get in there girl...Joey's laying his wood to mom! Grab a chair...she won't hold out too long!" Abby said excitedly, pushing Andrea towards the table.

Jean looked up with a face showing pure pleasure and reached out to grab Andrea's arm, pulling her close.

"Oh - shit -- I love -- his...Jesus...big -- cock in me!" Jean stuttered out, as I pounded her against the table. I couldn't stop and didn't want to.

Andrea was stupefied and stood staring at my cock sliding in and out of Jean's wet pussy. Suddenly Jean let go with a loud wail and came hard, scaring the hell out Andrea, making her jump again.

I buried my cock deep inside Jean and held it there as she shook in climax wave after wave. Abby squealed with delight and clapped her hands,

"I told you Andie...I told you she wouldn't hold out long! Oh my God feel his ass! You can feel mom climaxing!"

Abby had stepped behind me and clasped her hands on my tight ass cheeks, as she urged Andrea to join her.

"Go ahead dear...feel Joey's ass. Join us, don't be shy, this is what we do and Joey is sooo good at it!" Jean murmured, as she dropped head to the table spent from her tremendous climax.

"I -- I -- oh God I think maybe I should go." Andrea mumbled and turned rushing out the door.

"Andie wait...don't go Andrea!" I called out hoping to change her mind.

Andrea hesitated briefly and looked back finding Abby hungrily sucking the pussy juice from my stiff cock and started to cry, as she ran from the room.

"Well...maybe she doesn't really want to join us." Jean whispered and then smiled.

I dropped my head and watched Abby work her magic, groaning. The groan wasn't one of sexual happiness.

***

It was several days before I again heard from Andrea. They were tense days of worry and anguish, wondering what she was thinking and worse, what she might do or say to someone else without thinking.

Abby and Jean didn't share my concern, in fact, they said nothing at all about the incident or Andrea's request. They had me and they knew it and felt that if Andrea wasn't up to joining in then it was her loss.

" Joey? I'm sorry Joey...I mean for leaving and all...can we meet and talk?"

I was relieved at hearing Andrea's voice on the phone and, doubly so, hearing she wanted to talk. Apparently, all wasn't lost and she had kept her wits about her.

"Yeah sure Andie...where?" I replied and sighed silently to myself.

"Your house...I mean if your mom and Abby aren't angry with me..."

Andrea left her reply hanging, waiting for me to respond, "Sounds great...you okay Andie?"

Following a long pause Andrea finally answered my question.

"Yeah -- yeah I'm okay Joey...I can't stop thinking about what I watched. I'll see you there about noon okay?"

"Noon -- right, got it...see you then." I replied and set the phone down.

"Andrea?" Abby asked.

"Yeah. Said she couldn't stop thinking about what she saw."

"So..."

"So she wants to come over and talk."

"Oooo sounds like fun to me...MOM!" Abby replied and jumped up from the couch.

When Abby's naked body reached the hall, she suddenly stopped and turned around. She gave me a wink before telling me,

"Sorry bro...I'll make it up to you later...okay?" and bounced off down the hall to find Jean.

Abby had left me on the couch with a throbbing erection and red lipstick covering my cock head which she'd been sucking on and playing with.

'Christ the cats out of the bag now' I thought and wondered just what those two would cook up, as I got up from the couch. I heard the excited discussion going on in Jean's room as I walked by.

"Joey, come here."

Pushing the bedroom open, I leaned against the door jamb and asked the obvious, "Yeah...what's going on?"

With a casual glance at my lipstick covered cock, Jean eased down on the bed, next to Abby and grinned before answering me.

"Guess I should ask the same thing? Abby you've been busy I see...Actually, Andrea is what's going on. She's coming over?" Jean replied, crossing her legs and leaning on the bed with one arm.

"Yeah she is...noon. Said she was sorry for running out the other day and she wants to talk." I answered back, crossing my arms on my chest, acting somewhat defiant.

Of course my appearance never dawned on me. That is, until Abby started to giggle. I looked down at my semi-hard cock, covered in red lipstick, and my crossed legs and suddenly grew embarrassed. I dropped my arms and uncrossed my legs, making little headway towards a less silly look. My penis was still sticking out at half mast and wiggling with every movement I made.

"Joey come over here...your act isn't working." Jean responded, as she slapped Abby's bare ass for giggling again.

I shuffled up to Jean, my embarrassment growing with every step and wanting, for all the world, to slap Abby's ass too -- but much harder! Jean was silent when she reached out and began cleaning Abby's lipstick from my cock. With spittle and pair of panties she tenderly worked the lipstick off, while cradling my penis in her palm.

"Joey, do you think it a good idea her coming back over?" She asked as she worked at the lipstick.

"I guess. She told me she's been thinking about what she saw and dreaming about it...she can't stop. I think she wants in mom."

"You think? What happens if she freaks again?" Jean asked calmly, finishing her hand work and looked up at me.

"She won't...she's positive this time but, thinks you and Abby might be angry with her."

"Angry? No -- not at all and I meant what I said...it was exciting the more I thought about it. Abby agrees -- right Abby?" Jean answered, looking taken back by my words.

"Yup -- sure do. A foursome sounds like too much fun! And you know what Joey, I'd love to have a "sister" to share with you!" Abby replied and rolled off the bed. Placing her hands on my shoulder, she stretched up to kiss my cheek and added, "Wouldn't you like that?"

The question was rhetorical. Abby knew damn well I'd jump at having her and Andrea in the same bed. I gave her a sly little grin and she walked off leaving me with Jean.

"So it's settled then. Andrea is welcome...right?"

"Yes Joey, she's welcome. But..." Jean replied.

"But? But what?"

"She doesn't leave this time until she's joined us in sex Joey...I want to know for sure her resolve to join us is genuine. If it is, she should be more than willing don't you think?"

I understood Jean's reasoning and was about to speak when she held up her hand and stopped me, adding,

"Don't worry about it -- I know what to do."

It was final comment. She had made her point and I was out of the picture. Abby was busy primping in the bathroom when I walked out.

***

Resting in the living room, I was shocked when a very nude Abby and Jean entered. Their eyes registered lust, as they walked towards me and I knew exactly what was on their minds. I accepted their out reached hands and they pulled me from the couch, to a standing position.

Abby dropped down in front of me and began to slowly remove my pants, while Jean walked to the front door and opened it. I was curious but, Abby's attention had centered on my exposed cock. She dipped her head and sucked in my limp dick, gobbling up its length. As Jean approached she was slowly pulling away, making a loud sucking sound.

"Umm I love this part Joey...I love watching you grow." Abby cooed as her lips parted from my rising cock.

"Me too Abby, cause I know where it will feel so good when he's hard." Jean added, as stepped up behind me.

Abby wrestled my jeans down to the floor and I stepped from them, as I leaned against Jean's naked body. Softly Jean sucked in an ear lobe as she held me steady and I lifted

my feet from the jeans.

"Abby wants a good fuckin' Joey and I want her to eat my pussy...are you game baby?" Jean whispered when she released my ear lobe, sending a shiver through my body.

Abby shoved my rising cock against my belly and began mouthing my ball sack, sucking one ball and then other, as I tried to answer Jean.

"Mom -- I mean Jean...God I'd love to but..." and I stopped suddenly realizing just what they were up to.

My eyes widened just as Jean turned my head and sought my lips. Abby had returned to my erect penis and was hungry sucking on it, when Jean parted lips and in a buttery voice said,

"We have time Joey...I'm so horny and so is Abby...please Joey -- please?"

I was a sucker for sex and an even bigger sucker for Abby and Jean together. I soon found myself melting, like chocolate in a hot pan, under their sexual advances.

"Umm -- oh God -- ya...Abby -- good fucking...Umm, eat -- your -- pussy..." I whispered out in a panting breath.

Abby's tongue trailed up my penis from my ball sack, as Jean's index finger toyed with my rectum. When Abby reached my cock head Jean's wet finger pushed in. They had me.

Our bodies remained in contact as the women moved. Jean slid around and dropped to the floor, spreading her legs. Abby, already on her knees, simply turned and dropped her between Jean's legs, as she rubbed her bare ass against my legs. I shuddered hard and squatted down, placing my hands on Abby's ass, getting ready.

Jean was moaning when I grabbed my stiff cock and pressed into Abby's love hole. A muffled cry escaped her lips as I sank to full depth and started to thrust my hips. If there was any doubt about Andrea's resolve it ended that day.

I was in a mental fog of sexual ecstasy, watching my cock disappear into Abby's pussy. It took tremendous effort not to rapidly fuck Abby and I groaned out straining to slow down and closed my eyes. I felt every rise and valley of her pussy, every tight spot and her uterus, as it moved off to the side, when I went to full depth.

Abby was groaning loudly, as was Jean over Abby's eager clit sucking. Andrea walked through the door, as our sex party started to crest.

"Hi...anyone ho...Oh my God!" She cried out seeing our threesome thrashing on the floor.

"Andrea...Oh -- God Ummm -- Andrea! Come...join us...sweety...Oh God Abby!" Jean cried out and I looked up in near panic.

Andrea stepped through the doorway and slowly closed the door. I looked down at Abby's sweating ass and felt my cock throbbing and resumed my thrusts, returning my gaze to Andrea.

I saw the hard swallow and wide eyes, as she approached but, approach she did. I followed Andrea as she moved into position just in front of Jean's sex labored face.

"Oh God...just don't -- Ummm -- stand there...let me lick...OH Abby that feels so...your pussy Andrea!" Jean cried out, looking up at Andrea's shocked expression.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers
12