Incest Aunt And Niece

Story Info
A complex build up with aunt and niece.
1.8k words
3.88
48.7k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Encounter

Anna is perfect in every way. The perfect athlete, the perfect brunet, the perfect fitness, the perfect build, the perfect short haircut, the perfect 5,10 and perfect D cup, and the perfect 24 year old college student. Anna is perfect in every way physically, and mentally she has always valued logic and reason. Wanting to set herself perfectly in the here and now, and always have everyone in class looking up to her. The perfect girl, and the perfect student, but more than anything she's the perfect daughter.

Walking home she wanted to do nothing more, other than just changing from her school sailor uniform, finishing her report, and just watching some Anime as a reward for getting another perfect score on her last exam.

"I can't wait to relax a little. Jem, and Annie, I have no idea why they make things so difficult for themselves with relationships. Moving from one guy to the other. I mean come on, it's simple to just ignore some guys advances."

She laces her fingers together and lifts them up to the air stretching as she releases a sigh of accomplishment followed by a little laughter.

"Calling me ice queen just because I blow off dates and guys. Can't say anything now can they. I mean it's not that I, don't want someone. I mean, yeah it would be nice but, I just want someone that makes me feel special. But they will come later in life. When I'm ready, just like everything in my life. After all, mom did right by me, and I want to do right for her."

Anna comes up to her sidewalk, to her driveway and looks at a red little Pontiac Firebird. Confused would be the last word picked that explains the expression on her face. More like perplexed and stunned.

"Did mom buy a coup from America? I thought she loved her little Honda."

To state such a sentence would be foolish by any means, however she sees that it's within her right since no other car seems to be present at all within a logical parking distance. However she takes another look around and she indeed makes sure that no other car is present and thus, she assumes that things are in fact in order. Thus she proceeds to the front door and checks if it's locked, only to find that it's actually open.

"Alright, something's wrong. Mom always locks the door. Something's wrong."

Looking around she enters the living room and calls out in a bit of a cautious voice.

"MOM? Are you home?"

To her surprise she hears another women call back to her, only it's not her mother in any sense of the word. A gentle and radiant women comes out of the kitchen with a bright smile and soft voice speaking to her.

"Your mother had to take off on a important business trip over. I'm Gwen, I'll be looking after you while she's gone."

Anna stands more as a statue with her mouth hanging open rather than a person. Shocked looking at this gorgeous creature standing before her. Long light purple hair with a single black highlight to the side of her right ear, diamond red earrings, light pink lipstick, blue eyes, pale skin, thin model like figure, 6 feet tall, tight white dress shirt, black business women slacks, gold necklace, blush and a beauty mark just off to the side of her left cheek. Anna manages to blink but had forgotten to breath and speaks only after Gwen speaks to her.

"Are you pretending to be a mailbox?" Referring to Anna standing with her mouth wide open.

"S - sorry, it's just that. ... I... didn't expect someone else to be here. Um... you, your name was G, I mean." Anna's face begins to turn beat red from the fact she had forgotten this women's name already, her memory being trumped by this women's beauty.

Gwen laughs a little and walks up to her, placing her hand on the girls shoulder. "Hey, it's alright. I'm a distant relative, no reason to be shy. I know what it's like to meet someone new all of a sudden. Let's not sit on formalities."

She puts her hand on the Anna's back and proceeds to guide her into the kitchen.

"Come along and relax, I made green tea and sweet bread filled with cherries. Freshly picked might I, add." Gwen, her smile, her breath hinted with the scent of green apples. Why? Why is Anna, picking up on these small details?

"What's wrong with me?" She ponders, frustrated with how lost she's feeling, only to just now realize that this women, Gwen, is guiding her into the kitchen. Anna lifts her hand and places it on Gwen's wrist and states, "I can walk on my own Gwen." Only to now realize how soft this women's skin is.

"This... thank you." Anna states attempting to keep her composure, observing the cup of tea and snack Gwen prepared.

"Not at all." A soft smile from Gwen, acknowledging the kind words from Anna, unaware that her niece is in a bit of a dilemma, she assumes that this child is just shy. Or rather just uncomfortable with strangers.

"What's wrong with me? Why is my heart going doki doki? My legs are numb and my hands are trembling. I can barely hold the tea cup still." Her mind races and her breathing shallow. She blinks and takes a breath. Attempting to gather her thoughts she remembers, "Come on girl. No one ever did this to you and no reason to act like this now. This women is.... Amazing, and beautiful. Yeah, downright gorgeous, but she's just a relative, and ... a stranger to me. But... No, I'm just nervous." She sighs, and rubs her forehead a bit. "Why can't I form a straight sentence? I'm not."

She hears Gwen ask, "You alright Anna? Are you a running a little cold?"

"No, um... It's just that, you, I, mean... It is... You are... you're a stranger. I don't know you is all, and I, sort of don't know you." She just managed to evade the words you're really beautiful. She calm's herself, lifts up the sweet bread and takes a bight. To her surprise it's better than the sweet bread she purchases from the corner shop next to her school. "This.... this tastes really good. And you made this?"

Gwen smiles and nods. "I love to cook. It was the first thing mother taught me growing up."

"Yeah I want you to cook for me every morning. Wait... Hold up what the hell? What am I thinking?" Anna pauses and takes not, she realizes what these emotions are, she's love struck. This women, she likes her. She likes this women and wants her. All these lost thoughts, all these puzzled moments, she likes her. She likes her and wants her. "This, is, wrong."

Anna stands and sighs, fixes her hair and closes her eyes, speaking for the first time with an even brighter red face than before. "I'm sorry but I'll have to finish this in my room. I had a big day in at college and I, need some time to think about.... the recent things that seem to have transpired in my life."

She walks away and Gwen sits perplexed observing the youth leaving the table. "Um... yeah sure. I hope your alright Anna. I'm available if you need someone to talk to." Her voice rings in Anna's head more like a love tune rather than a sentence. This women.... Why is she making her crave her in the worst way? Why now? She is and always was the sign of logic in school and around her friends. Now turned into some lost little puppy at the sight of this..... Distant relative?

"This can't be right. No, it's not right. I will not allow this to happen. No. No way am I going to let this happen." Anna seeks out her phone from her purse and pulls it out, dialing her mother's mobile and to her shock, she hears the words from the automated system.

"Were sorry, but the number you have dialed is out of service, please check the number and try your call again."

She slumps down and looks at her knees. "Mommy... help... I don't understand what I feel inside. I'm not gay... I'm not. I know I never liked boys but that was because I'm focused on school. I have lots of cute girls in school... But this women... This... person, I don't understand it, I'm trying to but I can't figure it out. Looking at her just makes my head turn blank. Listening to her is like listening to a song. Her voice, her scent, her looks.... It's too much. I.... I really like her and..... I can't help it."

And with that at last Anna understood what the other girls are talking about when they mention not being able to help liking a special guy. "Stupid girls. I hate it. This is My choice. Not some.... Cute ...." she sighs and closes her eyes. "Beautiful women.... I'm smart, logical, focused and educated. The short answer to myself. I like her, and want her."

She stands up and nods to herself. She folds her arms and looks down opening her eyes. "So I like girls. I like older women apparently. I know myself, and now I understand. I like this women. Except... except this isn't right. Shoot... I'm going to have to talk to this women. She's going to understand and we will both talk about it, and she probably deals with this all the time. She's smart, I hope."

Gwen washes the dishes and places them to dry. "Strange girl. Perhaps she has some boyfriend problems. Most likely." She laughs a little and walks over to the backyard door, opening it and walking out to the grass, the pond, and trees. "Such beauty." Walking to the peaceful garden.

However, The eyes of the niece observe her. Watching, craving and wanting. "What's wrong with me?" She whispers as she lifts her blue skirt, looking down she knows what she wants to do. Her eyes look out to the beautiful distant relative, "No, I will not pleasure myself. I never have, and I never will. I'm above that."

She lift up her black panties and lowers her blue skirt. "I'm above that." She mutters to herself as she sits down on her bed. Attempting gather herself only to lose herself in her thoughts. Just to be brought back to reality when her door opens, Gwen speaking to her, "I'm going to take a bath, do you need to have your own time before I do?"

Anna doesn't need to use the bathroom, But she speaks without thinking, "I'm fine, do as you wish." She plans already, wanting to join her. Speaking without a single restraint. "I'll join you."

Gwen puzzled but not hesitant from the statement, after all, they both are girls. "As you wish."

To be continued.