Incest Aunt And Niece Pt. 02

Story Info
Anna had never known her aunt was so tempting.
974 words
4.03
28k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The passion grows

Gwen puzzled but not hesitant from the statement, after all, they both are girls. Nothing of large consequence could possibly happen. At worst, she will just receive a back wash from her young niece.

"As you wish." is spoken from the beautiful aunt.

Anna can't believe what she just said. What came over her with taking a bath... with a fully grown women. Regardless she can't back out now, it was becoming something of a blur, her movement and actions, undressing and preparing to join her. This gorgeous creature and invigorating older women.

A brief vision appears in Anna's mind, pinning Gwen to the wall and lifting her arms above her head with a firm grip on her wrists, restraining her from any movement, all the while sucking on Gwen's neck and kissing her lips and sucking on her tongue.

Anna places her hand over her own lips in shock of what she just thought of. She closes her eyes as her pulse jumps a little whilst she thinks.

"No... this can not be. I'm not a predator. I'm not a lesbian. What's wrong with me?"

Her feet move as she moves her hand from her lips to the back of her head, scratching a little, puzzled at what just crossed her mind.

She takes note that the door is cracked open, Anna's hand gently pushes the door open the rest of the way, entering the steaming hot room, she closes the door gently behind her. Walking in deeper into the room the atmosphere begins to change for her. That high pulsing heartbeat now lower, her eyes no longer confused but locked on, locked upon the women sitting in the tub before her.

Anna licks her lower lip while fighting the urge that builds inside her heart. Instead of pouncing upon the women, she slowly enters the tub, Gwen hears Anna entering and she turns her head a little and looks at her.

"What took you? For a moment I, was starting to assume you had changed your mind about taking a wash with me."

Anna doesn't acknowledge that statement, rather, she makes a strange request.

"Gwen, may I... get behind you and help you wash up?"

Blinking a few times in confusion, Gwen takes a pause but then nods. "Sure, if that's what you want to do. I'm alright with that. I can help you after."

Anna slowly shifts her body as Gwen turns her back to her in the large round tub. Anna moves in and rests on her knees in a crouched position, slowly pressing her breasts against Gwen's back, she drips some, body mineral oil on her shoulders and begins to massage it slowly into her shoulders, moving her hands all around Gwen's neck and back. Gwen moans a little and Anna's hands begin to venture and rub her breasts.

Gwen gasps a little, blushes a little in surprise to what Anna is doing but takes a moment to process the action in her head. "Alright... strange but whatever. We both have breasts so it's not a big deal. I wash them myself all the time anyway. So yeah, no big deal."

Anna comes even closer now, pressing her tummy against Gwen's back, and resting her lower half against Gwen's behind. Her hands travel down even slower, her fingers gripping Gwen's thighs firmly and she spreads them ever so slightly.

Shocked at what Anna is doing, Gwen speaks softly, "Um... Anna... What are you?"

Anna kisses Gwen's neck and allows her fingers to begin touching Gwen's womanhood, her index finger gently rubbing her little button as her other digits begin to caress her love hole.

In a bit of a stuttering voice and horror, Gwen speaks. "Anna... I... I'm... I'm your aunt. You cant do that."

In total shock Anna jumps up with utter horror to this knowledge, "MY AUNT?!!?" Without hesitation she runs out of the tub, grabbing her towel, and in a blur of motion, opens the door running out of the bathroom, through the hall and slams the door to her own room locking it.

She falls to her knees and presses the towel to her face, covering her mouth and nose.

"My aunt... My aunt... What the hell... Did I, just do? I... Made sexual advances to my own family member. She said she was a relative but I... How could I, have missed that. Worse than the fact that were both family... Were the same sex... What's happening to me?"

Gwen sits in the tub, not blushing or moving. Contemplating... Pondering and planning on how anyone is supposed to react to such an action.

"So then... What now girl? Your niece just tried to have sex with you. How was I supposed to know that she's into girls. I mean... I already knew she wasn't normal... What with how she came home and began to behave, figured she was a strange one but... Dam... This is on a whole other level. What am I supposed to say? Hey I, know you tried to have sex with me but let's forget it?"

She stands out of the water, uncorks the tub and steps out. Walking over to her towel and begins to dry her hair. "I suppose it's my duty as an adult to walk up and offer my guidance. After all... She is just a young college student. Maybe she was just curious and got carried away."

With a sigh and a nod, Gwen began to dry the rest of her body, put on her undergarments' and then a pink v-neck tight shirt, some brown sweat pants, and house shoes, then made her way through the hall and to Anna's door. Lifted her hand and gently knocked on the door frame.

"Anna darling it's Gwen, can I come in?"

To be continued.