Incest Aunt And Niece Pt. 03

Story Info
Anna had never known her aunt was so tempting.
1k words
3.72
25.1k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only for you.

Anna sits on the floor looking at her door, confused and frozen from fear of being the shame of the family for coming onto her aunt. Gwen knocking on her door and asking if she can come in, wanting to discuss what happen in the bath tub.

"How could I have done that? Making sexual advances to my own family member. How could I, have been so stupid? Why couldn't I ask what her relation was to me? If I had only asked and not been so hypnotized by her beauty... her scent... her lips and her eyes."

Anna shakes her head and thumps her head against the floor in protest to the visions of her aunts body. She's starting to remember the feel of her aunts womanhood against her fingers.

"Yes... No rewinding time to take my actions back. The longer I keep her from seeing me the worse it's going to look. And right now... I have no idea for how long mom is going to be gone... I have no choice... I have to let Gwen in and allow her to lecture me on my actions."

Anna slowly stands and walks over to her closet, pulling out a bath robe, she sighs as she puts it on and begins to walk over to the door, "One moment auntie Gwen. I just need to cover up a bit."

Gwen hears her niece, she takes note of the stutter and panic in her voice. Gwen looks down and takes two steps back. Quietly she says under her breath, "She doesn't need to panic so much. It was an honest mistake, she just didn't know that I wouldn't reciprocate the same feelings for her, just... strange that she would take steps towards her own family in such a way. I had no idea she was that type of girl."

That type of girl? Not at all, Anna tries to close up the bath robe and tie the strand of belt together, her fingers tremble and palms perpetrate.

"Why... why was I born related to her?"

Slowly Anna finishes covering her body, on the brink of crying she opens up the door, and her eyes meet Gwen's eyes. Deep inside her body, her emotions build up yet she keeps her feelings at bay. Not allowing herself to brake and fall down in a tearful mess.

No, not now, not like this, She is far too perfect to allow such a situation to take hold of her. She, Anna is above this all. She made a mistake but she is strong. She can... No... She will. Fix this at once, even now Anna begins to plan, begins to think of a way to clean this action of hers from the mind of her aunt... Except... Except can one really fix such an action. She doesn't know but all she understands is that she must try.

"Please Gwen... Come in. I... must explain things."

Gwen nods and begins to walk, she enters her room, and closes the door behind her, looking at Anna the entire time she watches her sit at the side of her bed. Gwen comes next to her and sits down, for about a minute they both sit without a single word spoken to one another. Little to Anna's knowledge, this was a secret tactic that Gwen was using, keep silent until the person who is guilty brakes the silence with either an explanation or an apology.

Anna indeed brakes first, how can't she. After all, she did something not only shameful, but degrading.

"Gwen... I'm... really sorry. I didn't know you are... my aunt. It's just that, I, have no idea what came over me. I'm ashamed and humiliated as not only a women, but a relative. I can't ask you to forgive me but, please don't tell anyone. I would never be able to live with the shame and dishonor."

Tears begin to form in the eyes of Anna, rolling down her cheeks and hitting her thighs, Her heart begins to beat with the fear of just how much Gwen holds over her right now. And yet, ... for some reason, her pussy begins to get wet, Her eyes shoot open... she thinks in horror,

"No... no no no, how? Why? My aunt having power over me is turning me on? This is bad. I... I really have a serious problem."

Gwen looks at Anna, watching her every move. She can tell lots about people's emotions. Working in the modeling industry and B movie acting roles she has developed a natural skill for reading people. You have to learn how to read body language and peoples tone of voice in order to survive in the entertainment business. And her, she developed a good trait indeed, she knows when someone wants her.

"Anna, your face is bright red, your voice is trembling and your fingers are fidgeting. If you don't come clean, I'm going to tell your mother everything."

NO, she can't, that's exactly what Anna is begging her aunt not to do, but now, the situation has turned into something horrible, what more could Anna tell her? What does Gwen want to hear from her? She already humiliated herself. What is she looking for?

"Gwen... Please no. What do you want me to tell you? I find you attractive and I, couldn't help myself? I wanted to kiss you and make you mine? That I, was going to give you my virginity? What? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?:

That's it. That's exactly what she wanted to hear. Now Gwen understands, that this young girl, simply wants her. In the worst way possible. Anna is, in the most basic sense of the word, in love. And Gwen looks down perplexed and thinks.

"Anna... This complicates things. Because... As an adult I shouldn't feel these emotions... But I, too... feel a strange attraction to you. But I must hold myself in restraint. And not touch family like that. So I, must stay strong for us both."

Anna reaches out and touches Gwen's hand. She speaks to her in a soft innocent voice.

"To be honest... even now... as shameful as it is... Knowing you are my aunt. I still... I still want to make you feel good... at the least."