Incest Castle Ch. 01 - The Accepted Unusual

Story Info
An incest story.
1.2k words
3.8
40.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dark ages of Europe, there was an autonomous kingdom situated in the north of Mesopotamia. It was called Gorduene by all of the known world, yet it was named Gurgistan, or "Land of the Wolf", by their people. The people were happy with their status, yet they also wanted independence, full independence. In the past, their ancestors tried for decades and centuries to separate from their conquerors, to no avail. In the present, 84-year old grandfather Barz is narrating to his grandchildren -- ranging from naughty 10-year olds to teenage 19-year olds -- how grateful and rich they are because of one the best leaders in history and the best leader and savior of the Gurgis: King Aland I.

Zhiyar, one of Barz's grandchildren, raises his hand to ask a question. "Yes, Zhiyar?" asked Barz. Zhiyar is an 11-year old boy who is always naughty and is always the first person to ask a question.

"How did we become independent? When did we become independent? Why Gurgistan's name-?"

"That's enough Zhiyar. One question at a time," chuckled Barz. He was always fond of Zhiyar, and saw in him a great potential he didn't want to spoil. When asked about what it was, he always said that Zhiyar should discover it himself.

"I should probably tell you all the history of Gurgistan-Kurdistan," continued Grandpa Barz.

Back to the dark ages, in the year 684 CE in today's Kurdistan, 17 years and 11 months and 30 days-old Aland is playing role-playing war games outside with his cousins, when his mother Newzang comes out and calls him, "Aland, sweetie. Time to get back inside, it's going to be dark soon. Come have dinner and later we will discuss something with your father."

"Okay, Mom. I'll be there in a sec," obeyed Aland.

Newzang, a gorgeous, hot, clever lady, the most beautiful woman on Earth at that time, is turning into 33 tomorrow, just like her son. Her long, soft, smooth ginger hair, rosy cheeks, big yellow eyes, wheaten complexion and the beautiful smile on her face makes her the most gorgeous woman on Earth at that time -- if not, in all mankind's history. She has big beautiful tits, and her ass turns every man into a dog. She was raised from poverty, and married the country's "king", "King" Rizgar, when she was just 14-year old. The king himself was 15 at that time, and chose her as her bride when he was 13 and she was 12. Both couples had 4 children, all girls except for Aland, and who is also the last child. Aland's oldest sister, Yara -- a beautiful big-titted and big-butted teaser girl who always teases her brother sexually -- is now 21. His second oldest sister, Shakila -- a big-butted teen girl who also teases Aland -- is now 20, while his third oldest sister, Rawen -- a sweet-titted and big-butted girl who has just had her first period -- is now 19. Last of all, Aland, the one and only son, to his parents; brother, to his sisters; and heir, to the throne, will have his 18th birthday tomorrow with his lovely mom.

When Aland comes back home, the family has already begun their meal, and are in the heat of a discussion. All of them stop and stare straightly at Aland, while he sits at his chair. He becomes confused as to what is happening. His sisters blush and smile and giggle and chatter among themselves, while his parents just smile at him. For a while, Aland doesn't eat, as he is profoundly perplexed.

"Eat your meal, son, or you don't want it to get cold, do you?" asked his father. With that, Aland quickly starts to eat, taking a bite from his roasted beef spiced with many spices brought back by merchants from Hindustan and the Southeast Asian countries.

"Slowly, sweetheart. Or you won't hear what you want to hear," ordered Newzang. Aland quickly slows himself down and eats like a normal person.

"Now listen, Aland. I think you know it's time to find a rightful bride, as you're turning 18 tomorrow. You should have done that two years ago, but you were stubborn and didn't choose. So, after you become 18, there is no turning back and you should choose your bride, or else I'm gonna denounce you from being my heir to the throne," started Rizgar. His daughters all blush and giggle and quickly leave the table to go upstairs.

Aland almost chokes on his yogurt-cucumber salad. His mother quickly pats his back a few times, before he becomes normal again. He had always had thought of that, but never wanted to marry, as he had "dark secrets" embedded deep inside him, which didn't let him to betroth to any girl.

"Easy baby boy, easy. We don't want you to leave this life alone," Newzang warned sarcastically.

"I won't, Mom, I won't. 'Cause I will have you," Aland answered, not jokingly, but in a powerful and serious tone.

Rizgar, who is short-tempered, becomes shocked, irritated, and infuriated all at the same time, while Newzang is only shocked. Rizgar quickly gets up from his chair and sprints towards his son and tries to punch him in the face, but his wife's much more compassionate and merciful side won't let him do such a thing.

"Have mercy, husband. He is just a kid," said Newzang.

"HE IS NOT A KID ANYMORE!! HE HAS BECOME A MAN!! HOW DARE HE?!" shouted Rizgar. He storms off the room with indignation scattered all over and inside his body.

After a while, the castle has calmed down. Newzang finally speaks after a long time and says," How could you say that, Aland? I'm angry at you."

"But I love you Mom...," Aland replied. "You are beautiful, Mom. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen and will see. I want to marry you, Mom. Not any other girl, but only you Mom."

"But that's wrong, honey. It is not allowed to marry your mom. And not only your mom, but your sisters, aunts, cousins, sons, uncles, father, and grandparents, too. It's called incest," explained Newzang.

"I will make it right, Mom. Just wait and see. When I become the king, I will make this country independent, and not just independent, but also rich and better. I will also make incest allowable. I hope my father dies soon!" declared Aland. Having said that, he leaves the table and quickly gets to bed, leaving his mother in shock, awe and admiration.

That night, Aland masturbates two times on his mom, while Newzang -- who has decided not to tell anything to Rizgar -- masturbates on her son, after her husband has fallen asleep. She becomes embarrassed, as it is the first time she has done an "unmoral" thing in her life, yet she loves the thought of being fucked by her own son. She always had thought of being spied, loved by, and lusted after by her son. She had many times seen Aland spy on her when she was changing or when she was taking a shower. On several occasions, she had accidentally seen him masturbating. She had heard him call out, "Ohhhh, Mom!! I fucking love your body, I fucking love you. I want to fuck you, I want to marry you. Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!!" She was at first shocked and angry at him, but over time she got used to it. Not just used to it, but she absolutely loved it. She had loved him as her son and child, but after seeing him masturbate on her, she loved him as a man, as her lover, as her future husband. She was loving incest.