Incest, Erotic Dreams or a Reality

Story Info
I was completely alone on the beach, "naked...."
3.2k words
3.66
24.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been having these 'funny,' kind of dreams for a while now, the kind that are erotic in nature.

I had neither the courage, nor the words to adequately describe the 'sheer reality,' or the content of the dreams I was having at the time. 'Don't get me wrong,' my mother and I were close, but there are still some things 'one doesn't tell one's mother.'

Basically, it all started shortly after the time I was on my way to the toilet and caught my older sister in the shower. She was getting ready to stay over at her best friend, 'Annabel's house,' for the night.

She didn't complain, or scream, or anything like that! 'No,' she wouldn't do that, we'd been too used to seeing each other naked, for all our lives for that to happen. This time though, and for some reason, I felt different about seeing her like this.

'Maybe it was just as my latent 'incestuous gene,' kicking in, 'I don't know.' But some of my friends had been telling me how good she looked, how hot she was, and jealous they were that I had a sister as hot as her. I never saw her that way, sure she was good looking, and all that! 'But really!' Who looks at there sister in that kind of way.

"Sorry sis, it's an emergency," I told her rushing to the toilet and sitting down.

You know when your in the bathroom and every sound that's made seems to echo? Well I farted when I started to pee. I looked at her, and she looked at me and we both burst out laughing. That is until I saw her bits jiggling about, almost Instantly, I became hot and aroused, I stopped laughing and just stared at her. I had to get out of there as quick as I could, I got up, head down, and I almost ran back to my room, but that feeling..., 'well it stayed with me all day.'

I couldn't look at her, 'not without seeing her naked under her clothes.' I became distant, and moody with her for the next few day's, all because I couldn't understand why, something as seeing her like that made me feel the way I did. She kept on asking me what was up with me, "why was I ignoring her," she asked. 'If only she knew,' but then again I'd have to tell her that since that incident, I'd been having those dreams about her, that I mentioned earlier.

Even mum had to step in, and tell her to hush, and leave me alone. I ended up going to bed early again that night.

I can't actually remember if I had a dream that night, or even if I had a dream at all. I do, however, remember the first dream of her the following night.

I can't honestly say if it was an accident or not. Was I waiting for her to have he shower? Did she leave the door slightly open on purpose?

When I left my room to use the toilet again that night, why did I stop outside the door watching her shower through the partially opened door? But somehow, It all happened! I was standing on the landing outside the bathroom watching her.

Of course she caught me looking at her, she must have known I was there all the time, and was just putting on a show for me? 'well, that's what I think now anyway.'

"I know your there," she said turning to face the door, and planting her feet apart, with her fists on her hips.

"Do you like what you see," she asked, in a taunting way.

"Come on in and take a good look," she said thrusting her hips forward.

I went bright red and scuttled back to my room to the sound of her giggles, I was both aroused and ashamed at the same time.

That night, I had my first ever erotic dream that I remember, and it was about her. If I still remember it correctly, it was a fantastically, hot sunny, summer's day, and I was on a beach somewhere sunbathing.

You know how, in a dream you can be appropriately dressed for the situation that you're in at the time. Then all of a sudden your completely naked still sunbathing, yet, it all still seems appropriate, somehow?

I was completely alone on the beach, 'naked,' but alone. I'd only just turned over, I'd finished toasting my back and now I wanted to toast my front. The smell of the sea breeze, the feel of the sand under me, and the hot sun beating down on me soon had me feeling drowsy.

It was a great feeling to be naked and uncaring, laying on the sand,. With the hot sun and the sea breeze tantalising my naked body, I was in complete heaven.

Checking to see if anybody had recently joined me on the beach, and finding none, I lay back down. My arms went up over my head so the sun could tan my underarms, and I opened my legs, pressing the soles of my feet together. So I could get everything down there tanned too, and I just lay there basking in the sun.

It's surprising how erotic, and relaxing (at the same time,) it is to have a warm sea breeze wafting about your naked body like that. I felt like I was almost asleep, when I started to notice that it was getting darker by the second, clouds were rolling in to cover the sun.

It got Darker and darker, the sea came in fast getting choppier and choppier, spray brushed against my face, yet it was still warm.

Had I been asleep all day sunbathing, 'I wondered?' It was pitch black as though it was middle of the night. 'I felt good though,' I felt aroused, invigorated looking down my body at my nakedness. I tried to get up, and was knocked back by some 'unseen force.'

When I opened my eyes again, it was only to find that my 'naked,' sister was there looking out to sea straddling me with her fist on her hips, like she had in the bathroom.

"Did you like what you saw," her words coming back to me from some 'forgotten far off place,' I held my hand out to her so she could help me up.

"How about now," she asked squatting herself directly over my face.

"Do you like what you see now."

"What are you talking about," I said trying to push her away.

She moaned when I touched her, my fingers felt wet, and they were disappearing into a warm, wet, black hole.

"It's okay, you can taste it if you want to, go on see if you like the taste, I do."

Somehow her words were like a siren singing to lure sailors to their deaths. It was music to my ears, and I went, just as willingly as the old time sailors had.

It was pitch black, and I remember I couldn't move, apart from reacting to what ever she was doing to me. I also remember the feeling of the grainy sand in my hands as I desperately clawed at it in desperate need to breath.

There was a storm over head, it was a moaning, and screaming storm, the type you'd expect to be blown off your feet by, yet there was only a breeze. Tentacle's, I felt her tentacle's moving about over my chin, sea water pouring into my mouth, I was having feelings I'd never had before. I was floating, weightless in this sea of storms tossed about, my body, hot, 'yet,' it was shaking and shivering.

Then it was all over, the day light was back, the storms had gad gone, and so had my sister to where ever she went off to. It seems, that the only evidence that there had been a storm at all, was the wetness covering my face and body.

I was exhausted, so exhausted, I was too tired to get up to go for a pee so I just lay there and let it out where I was.

The following morning it was embarrassing, trying to explain to my mother why I had wet my bed during the night at my age. She just looked at me in that 'all knowing,' look that mothers seem to have.

"It's okay dear, it's all a part of you growing up and becoming an adult." I was nineteen for god's sake!

Thankfully my sister never found out about it, or she would never let me forget it, 'I'm sure.' As it was, she kept her distance from me for a while and didn't talk to me for a couple of days after that.

By the end of the second day, when I was going up to bed, she got up and gave me a big sisterly hug good night, the way she used to do.

"I'm going to miss you when your away at collage," she whispered in my ear.

Which was true, I only had one day left before have to leave for collage, Only this time, her hug just felt different, tighter, lasted longer, like I was going away for ever, and she would never see me again, that type of hug.

I don't know if it was me, 'because of the way I'd been feeling about her since the dream I'd had. But it had seemed a tighter, and warmer hug though, 'plus she had that smell about her,' a smell that reminded me of the beach and soap.

Practically every night for the next couple of weeks at collage I had similar, but recurring dreams, then it faded along with the feelings I'd been having about her. It never once, occurred to me, that 'until recent events,' that I never had the dream when my sister wasn't around, either at her friends house or when I was in collage.

Just a few years later, it came as a surprise to us all when my sister 'came out the closet,' and told mum and I, that she was a lesbian. That she was planning to marry her long time friend, and lover!'

It took some getting used to that idea, 'I can tell you!' she had always been so popular with the boy's. I think it was worse on mum though, because she knew she it wasn't likely to be getting any grandchildren from that quarter, but get over it we did.

It was a beautiful wedding. My sister in her all white wedding dress, her partner was in a dress suit. Looking for all intents, and purpose, like a man, 'she'd even had her once beautiful hair cut short like a man's.'

I even asked my sister outside the church.

"Why would she marry a woman who wants to be a man, why not just marry a man?" I asked in a whisper.

She held my face in her hands and looked me straight in my eyes.

"Because it's the best of both worlds,"she whispered back, then kissed me.

I got married a couple of years later, though it didn't last long, and when my sister lost her 'husband/lover/wife/partner,' whatever,' we decided it would be a good idea if she moved in with me for a while so we could share the expenses of living, 'and such,' at least until one was to get married again.'

That's when my dreams started again, it was 'probably just because my sister was back with me as it used to be. They were just as intense, and just as real as I remembered before.

Then something upsetting happened at work, I was sacked, and I came home early not wanting to see anyone let alone speak to anyone, especially my sister.

How was I going to explain I'd lost my job? I went straight to my bedroom because I knew my sister would keep me up for hours talking about it if she could. 'God I love her,' but she can go a bit sometimes! I just needed some time alone to think, so when she came home and found me in bed, she obviously thought I was asleep.

I was only pretended to be asleep I didn't want to have to talk to her, plus, I didn't really expect to get any sleep that night, anyway.

It was about half past mid night on a Saturday morning, when I hear her foot steps on the landing going towards the bathroom. For some unknown reason, my heart started to beat faster in my chest, when her foot steps stopped outside the door to my room.

My body tingled expectantly, when the door knob turned, and the door was silently pushed open. 'What is she doing?' I thought closing my eyes, but nervously excited. I held my breath listening to her foot falls on my bedroom carpet, as she silently approached my bed.

It was like I could feel her body heat standing next to me. That smell of the sea again when she stopped by my bed, I almost jumped out of my skin when she touched my knees and pulled them apart.

It was just like my dreams of old, 'had I fallen asleep after all?' was I only dreaming this? it didn't feel like it. I wanted to pinch myself to see if I was awake, then I realised that people dreaming, didn't think of things like that unless they were experienced in controlling their dreams.

Wait a minute, 'I'd been doing that for some time now, 'on the rare occasion's anyway.'

A few foot falls later, and I could feel her climbing up from the end of the bed, her arms brushing against the inside of my legs.

I opened my eyes just a little, just to see if I was asleep or not, 'but no I was awake alright.' She was crawling up the bed, 'naked,' between my legs, and I was already ready for her. Just because it had been happening for so long, and so often in my dreams, that my body was already responding to the similarities.

She started off, by teasing me, kissing, and licking her way up and down my inner thighs. She brought me to such a fever pitch of agonizing pleasure, that I no longer cared if she found out that I was awake or not.

I grabbed her hair at the back of her head, pulled her to me, holding my hips off the bed, thrusting myself at her. What convinced me that this wasn't a dream, was that it was 'a bit too real' if you now what I mean!

I know I've said It before, 'that it felt just as real in my dreams,' but this time, there was no exotic locations, I was in my own bed..., in my own home..., and I could see my sisters face, something that hadn't happened before. In one quick movement, I twisted away from her until I was standing beside the bed having switched on the bed side light. Regardless of her own confidence, and self assuredness, She looked just as shocked, when she realized that I was awake. She still had her tongue out in mid lick, as she stared back at me.

"What..., What are you doing," I said breathing heavily from the aroused condition I was in.

She stared at me for a second or two, then down at the bed I'd been laying on. Her hair hung down hiding her face before she looked back up at me. It was back, that confidence, that self assuredness of hers that gave the impression that no matter what she did, it would be okay by other's.

She relaxed and lay down on the bed, stretching out length ways facing me, manipulating her breast, and her left knee rose into the air. I heard, once again those hypnotic words,

"DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?"

I was a goner, I no longer knew, or cared if I was awake or asleep. All I cared about was how much I wanted her to make me feel as good as she always had done in the past, and for me to make her feel the same way.

Before I knew it, I was in her arms kissing her with a passion I hadn't felt before, pressing my body against hers. Down her body I went, smelling her skin, feeling the texture of her erect nipples with my lips as I kissed them. 'Sighing,' she pressed my head further down her body until I was poised above her hairless, and open womanhood.

"Take me," she whispered

"Taste me, and make me feel the love I have for you."

"You know you've always loved the taste of my cunt, we can do it any time we want to now."

It felt familiar somehow, almost as if I'd done this before, although, I knew, or at least I thought I'd never done any like this before, 'ever!' Yet it seemed so natural kissing her the way I was doing, even her scent, and her tasted familiar I knew like the back of my hand.

She took hold of the back of my head and pressed my face against her womanhood, begging me to go in deeper. Suddenly I was flooded with memories, memories I didn't remember having, memories showing me that we'd been lover's for a long time now. She raised her hips higher, spread her legs wider and opening herself further. I questioned it no longer, I buried my face into her as far as I could, revelled in her taste, the texture of her womanhood licking her from the bottom all the way up to the top.

Some how, I knew exactly how to drive her crazy, she was calling out my name, until her body started shaking. Her hands clenched and unclenched by her sides, her legs wrapped around my head keeping my face buried inside her. First she went rigid, then she started screeching thrusting herself hard and fast against my face. With my mouth open, my chin pressed up against her butt hole, I caught the lot when her orgasm hit her. She was squirting her orgasm at me, I licked, and swallowed, as much as I could while watching her fingers pulling on her clitoris to make it last longer.

I was saving the last mouthful, savouring it, swilling it about with my tongue. She relaxed and dropped back down on the bed releasing me. Her breathing was ragged, and she held me close as I crawled back up her body reaching for her tits, rubbing my body against hers, and kissing each nipple in turn.

I lay on top of her soft warm body thrusting myself against her thigh, we held each other tenderly and when we kissed, I dribbled some of her own orgasm into her mouth. She swirled it about like it was a fine wine, swallowed it and smiled her thanks.

"Your turn sis," she said, rolling me over onto my back and kissing and sucking my nipples into her mouth.

I sighed, and lay myself open to her to the exquisite sensation, as I felt her hand moving down the front of my body, drawing tiny circles in my pubic hair.

"I've always loved the taste of your fanny Deb's," she said, just before pressing her tongue into me, splitting apart my lips and licking my wetness into a frothing orgasm.