Incest for Your Freedom

Story Info
Kidnapped siblings must have sex to earn their freedom.
16.6k words
4.53
210k
447
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! Bit of a long one here. Leija is said "Lee-ah" or however you wish to say it in your head. I only say this as it drives me crazy to read a story with an unusual name and go the entire story wondering how it is supposed to be said. There's some very mild male/male oral - so be warned!

*****

Leijia squinted as the heavy door opened. She had sat in the dark for a very long time. She knew it had been days, but she wasn't sure how many. She guessed at three, but for all she knew it could have been a week. It was funny how you lost track of time when left alone in a dark soundless place.

She had tried to keep track by counting seconds to minutes to hours. Even with nothing else to do that became tedious and daunting very quickly. She also realized at some point she would have to sleep no matter how frightening the thought of leaving herself vulnerable was.

There was bottled water in the room with her, and boxes of crackers and cookies. She had discovered them while feeling her way around. She had counted forty bottles of water and ten packages cookies and crackers. She allowed herself only small amounts of both just in case she needed to make it last. She had been hesitant at first just in case it was poisoned, but her thirst and hunger got the better of her.

The room was tiled with what felt like clean, dry, cool ceramic tiles. The tiles were smaller and covered the floor and walls as high as she could reach. It wasn't a huge space, maybe a little larger than your average powder room. In fact there was a toilet and a sink too. There were of course no windows, and the door felt like it was probably made of solid wood, but then encased in sheet metal. No sound penetrated the room at all. Maybe there was no sound being made to penetrate the room.

Of course she had screamed and banged and cried for her freedom. No one responded at all.

Should couldn't know if she had been abandoned or if someone was coming back for her. This played with her mind, left her feeling terrorized and terrified. When the door opened the light was absolutely blinding, and Leija couldn't contain a scream. She heard it more than saw it, but someone came stumbling in and fell to the floor in front of her. They made a heavy thump when they landed but no further sound. The door quickly swung shut and the locks all clicked back into place. She heard three locks slide home.

Leija scrambled back from where the person or body landed. She tried her best not to make a sound. She had no idea who this was and if they were here to harm her. She didn't hear the person move, but did notice their breathing was rhythmic as if they were sleeping. More accurately they were likely unconscious.

Sliding forward a little she reached out a shaking hand and poked the space where the body had landed. She connected with what felt like a clothed arm or leg. She poked once and snatched her hand back quickly. The person groaned but otherwise remained clearly out cold.

Leija slid herself into the tiny corner between the wall and the toilet. She curled up and remained there waiting for her new cellmate to awake. She was terrified that whoever it was would harm her. Her mind played tricks making her think of horrible things he or she could do to her.

Finally after what felt like forever, the other person moved. She was almost relieved by this. It wasn't that she was worried about their well-being, but more that it was inevitable so she wanted it over. Leija could tell that they had sat up even without seeing them. Immediately there was groggy mumbles followed by gasps of terror. She could hear the person scramble to their feet and start to move about looking, presumably, for a way out. The person banged on the tile walls and then found the door and banged on that even harder.

"Let me out! Who the fuck are you? Let me the fuck out of here!" They yelled. Leija shrank lower.

The person muttered under their breath as they moved about and banged on the walls and door some more. They walked into the bottles of water and sent them scattering around the small space. One rolled and hit Leija's barefoot. She didn't move and didn't dare make a sound.

The other person was moving closer though. Feeling their way about the room. It was only a very small matter of time before they discovered Leija. She had effectively trapped herself as there was no quiet or graceful way to get herself out from the tiny space she had hunkered down in.

As the sole of the other person's shoe landed on Leija's barefoot she gasped. She and the other person made a startled sound at the same time.

"Who's there?" The other person demanded on a whisper.

"I won't hurt you." Leija responded hastily.

"Who are you?" The voice was male, now that Leija didn't have to concentrate on her breathing so much she could think more clearly.

"Who are you?" she countered.

"My name is Ryan. I won't hurt you either. What's your name?"

Leija made a sound between startled and relief. She knew this voice suddenly. Ryan was so stranger and no threat. "Ryan? This isn't a trick?"

"No. Leija?"

"Yes!" Leija hauled herself out from beside the toilet and reached for her older brother. "Ryan! I was so scared!"

Ryan found his sister in the darkness and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Leija, we need to figure out where we are and who took us. We're not safe just because we're together. Whoever took you took me too."

"How long have I been gone?" Leija asked.

"Three days."

"How did they get you?"

"No entirely sure. I think I was drugged."

Ryan and Leija sat and held each other. Neither had much information. They didn't know where they were or who took them. Neither could fathom why they had been taken. Their father was wealthy, but not famous or influential in any way. Leija had been taken from a parking lot when leaving the mall. Ryan had been taken while out searching for his sister.

"They thought you had run away. The police wouldn't even make a missing person's report. They told us you're an adult and you're allowed to leave if you wish. We tried to tell them you wouldn't do that."

Leija wept quietly while holding tight to her brother. She didn't really feel safer but she did take some solace in having him near so she didn't have to face this terror alone. Even still she wish he was still free. She would gladly face this alone if it meant he could be free.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes to hours. They held tight, they slept against each other, and when they woke they talked of feeble plans to escape. They shared water and crackers but still ate and drank as minimally as possible. Going to the washroom was a bit awkward, but they ran the water and Leija hummed.

No one came for them. They didn't bother wasting their voices or strength in yelling. They just knew the room was sound proof. Ryan tried to hoist Leija to the ceiling to check for an air vent. They couldn't reach the ceiling but Leija could feel fresh hair coming in from up there. They tried to reach higher on the walls but didn't locate any air vents or blocked windows.

Finally, in what felt like two days later someone came. The door opened with blinding light. Leija and Ryan squinted blinded by the light as they sat against the wall together.

"I have a gun trained on your both." Came a booming voice. "If either of you misbehaves or tries to escape I will shoot the other. Do you understand this?"

"Yes." Ryan said strongly. Leija repeated him but more softly.

"Good. Now stand up. Do exactly as I say when I say it. Don't argue, don't hesitate and don't disobey."

"What do you want with us?" Ryan asked boldly.

"You'll see soon enough. You might even like it." the booming voice cackled with laughter that made Leija's stomach churn.

The brother and sister remained huddled closely, but stood. They still blinked at the dark figure and the gun were easier to see now. It was a huge deadly gun and it was trained right on them.

"Hold hands and move slowly out of there. Don't be a hero, Ryan. I will shoot her dead in an instant if you try anything. Same goes for you Leija."

Leija noted the use of their names, and wondered momentarily how he knew them. Then it dawned on her that he had their IDs. She didn't like this man with the gun using their names. It felt weird. She clasped Ryan's hand tightly and let him lead them out of the small room. She thought of the water and food and wanted to grab them, but just knew it wouldn't be permitted. Where was he taking them? What did he want? She wanted to ask, but was too fearful the man would harm her brother if she asked too many questions.

They ended up in a shadowy dark hallway that was very reminiscent of a hospital. They moved in front of the man with the gun. He had them move briskly as he directed them down hallway after hallway. The only light they had was cast by the powerful flashlight the man carried. It had also been what had blinded them when he opened the door. Ryan clenched Leija's hand reassuringly.

Finally after numerous long hallways the man brought them to a door and told them to stop. "So, do you have any questions? I sense you have some questions." his tone was mocking.

"Why are we here? What do you want?" Ryan said angrily.

"It's a little experiment. To be honest, it's really just for my amusement." the man laughed as if he had made a joke. His voice was cold and calculated.

Leija felt a shiver run up her spine. "Do you plan to kill us?"

"That's not the plan currently. Be good, do what I expect of you. The longer you resist the longer your stay here will be. I think we're all really going to enjoy this!"

Leija tried to look at Ryan's face but it was cast in shadows. She didn't try to look at the man since he would have just flashed the bright light in her eyes. From what she had glimpsed he was all dressed in black anyway from head to toe.

"Push the door and go inside." He commanded.

Ryan lead the way. He pushed open the door and they stepped inside. The door behind them slammed and locked. They heard several locks slide into place. They found themselves standing in another small box of a room, but this time there was light. The walls were black and padded.

"Straight ahead is another door. Proceed through. You'll like the next room much better!" a disembodied voice filled the small space.

Ryan pulled the door handle and opened the door. Still holding Leija's hand he lead them into the next room. The door behind them closed and locks could be heard sliding into place again.

Leija blinked in disbelief. This room was long and wide and warmly lit. On one end there was a little living room setup with sofa, large flat screen TV, a bookcase filled with literature, and even a gas fireplace. It actually felt warm and cozy. Like somewhere you could curl up to read a book or watch a movie.

In the middle of the room, which was directly in front of where they stood, was a king sized bed which was beautifully adorned with fine pale blue bedding. The bed looked fluffy, soft and inviting. On either side was bedside tables, lamps, an alarm clock and assorted other items. There was a warm fuzzy carpet beneath the bed, and even slippers on the floor beside it. There appeared to be a pair for each of them. Why would their captors provide them with slippers?

Beyond the bedroom was a kitchen setup. It was very much like something out of a design magazine. It had everything a typical kitchen would have.

Leija's eyes moved to the far end of the room where it appeared there was a huge bathroom, which from her vantage point also looked welcoming. Everything had a clean and modern feeling. It was all decorated in pale blue and white.

She spun back toward the direction she had come from. The walls were extremely high, similar to a converted warehouse. On this wall, above the door they had entered from there was a bank of windows high. It was obvious these were not exterior windows to allow in sunlight, or allow for possible escape.

In fact they were up high enough so that Ryan and Leija wouldn't be able to reach, but not so high that anyone on the other side wouldn't be able to observe the entire space. She realized immediately it was an observation deck similar to that in surgical rooms of teaching hospitals. That was also when she noted all the camera placed around the room. There were so many of them. Leija wasn't an expert by any means, but if she had to guess she would say they were very high end surveillance cameras.

They were very much under observation, but for what reason? This seemed more than would be necessary to keep an eye on them for escape attempts. This felt as if they were being put on display.

Ryan held her hand firmly but moved into the room a little further. He was seeing the cameras too. "What do you want with us?" he shouted. His voice reverberated a little in the large space.

"Simmer down young buck." came the booming voice. It filled the huge apartment like room.

"What the hell is this?" Ryan demanded. He was mad, but Leija worried he would upset their captor. She didn't think antagonizing them would help their situation.

"It's a little experiment, Ryan. That's all. This beautiful apartment is all yours to enjoy and share with your sister. You're going to have to work together to earn your freedom, but I think you might even enjoy it actually."

Leija let her eyes wander around their new shared space, and she started to notice other things about the space. Things that left her feeling more than a little uncomfortable. At twenty, Leija had sexual experience, but she wasn't what you would exactly call experienced. But even with her limited experience she recognized a sex swing when she saw one, and there was definitely a sex swing hanging in the living room area.

There was also what appeared to be a large piece of sex toy equipment in the living room area. Leija had no idea what it would be called but it was large enough to be straddled and had an intimidating phallus jutting up from the seat of it. Then she noticed that all of the magazines on the coffee table were porn.

Everything on the bookshelf appeared to be erotica or porn. There were DVD's near the TV and they were also porn. On the bedside tables she looked closer and noticed dildos and lubricant. Leija felt her face go red hot. She was so embarrassed to be in a room full of these things with her own brother, but worse - much worse - she worried what it meant that their captors locked them together with all these items?

It seemed like a dumb questions now, but Leija couldn't help but ask, "What kind of experiment is this exactly?"

"You two are going to have sex. Not just any sex though, but passionate kinky sex. And not just once. You're going to do it often. At first it's going to be reluctant I suspect. You'll do it just to avoid punishment, and to hopefully gain your freedom. However, over a short time I believe you two will truly want each other. The sex will be incredible. You'll crave each other's bodies." the voice sounded excited and Leija thought she might throw up.

"No...no...no..." she whispered with tears filling her eyes.

"That's disgusting!" Ryan shouted. "She's my fucking sister! You sick twisted fuck! You're going to be disappointed, because we're not going to do this."

Leija cried softly. The voice ignored Ryan's outbursts. "There will be rules. Are you two listening? I suggest you listen carefully, because I don't like repeating myself."

"Yes." Leija piped up brokenly. She was too scared not to agree at this point.

"There will be no clothing at all. Leija if you get your womanly time there are provisions in the bathroom, but clothes still will not be permitted during that time. You must each orgasm three times a day. I suppose as you resist my little experiment your orgasms will be achieved individually by masturbation. There are plenty of aids for this around your apartment. If either of you fails to reach your orgasm quota for the day the other will be punished."

Leija made a strangled cry that died in her throat.

"There's more, my pets! You may use the toilet in privacy but all showers must be taken together, unless I give permission otherwise. There will be times I will demand certain things, if one or both of you do not comply there will be punishments. Most often I won't punish the person that doesn't comply but the other. So to be clear if Leija resists, Ryan is punished. If Ryan resists, Leija is punished. Understood?"

"Our father has money. He will pay for our safe return." Ryan pleaded. It worried Leija to hear fear trickling into her brother's voice now.

"Ryan, my dear pet, this is my research facility. I built it. I don't lack for money my dear boy. Now listen up, there's more!" The man sounded giddy.

"You will share the bed. You may nap separately, but at night you must share the bed. If you decide to be good siblings and fuck in the bed for me, you are not to be covered. I must be able to see...everything."

"This is disgusting! Illegal! You are going to prison for this! You are going to fucking Hell!!" Ryan yelled. His fury echoed again off the walls.

"The kitchen is fully stocked with food and drink. If you need anything you need only ask. The bathroom is also fully stocked to meet all your needs. There is a drawer in the wall next to the door you entered. You may place items in it for us and we will place items in there for you. We shall start by you placing your clothing in there shortly."

"Is there anything we can do that would get you to let us go?" Ryan asked quietly.

"You'll fuck your sister, Ryan. You'll fuck her until her little cunt is sore. You'll fuck her over and over until she screams and moans. That's what you have to do to get out of here."

There was a pause and the room went silent. Ryan hung his head almost in defeat before glancing at his sister. Leija felt so scared, and she jumped when the voice called her name tauntingly.

"Yes?"

"Leija, are you on birth control?" the voice was almost sing-song when it asked.

"N...no." she admitted. She could feel Ryan's eyes on her. She felt her skin heat even more than it already was.

"Perfect!" cried the voice with pleasure. "Ryan! You might get to be a daddy when this is all said and done."

Ryan swore under his breath, but squeezed his sister's hand reassuringly. "It won't come to that." he whispered.

"Oh, the room is equipped with very sensitive mics as well. I hear everything."

"Is this some kind of sick masturbation game for you? Live incest porn? Can't you just watch fucked up shit on the internet and jack off like a normal person?" Ryan shouted again with renewed anger. "Better yet, you sick fuck, why don't you get a girlfriend or boyfriend and try having sex!"

"Tut tut...you're a mouthy one. Don't make me angry, Ryan. Leija will pay for you shooting off your dirty mouth."

Ryan made a strangled sound of anger, but simmered down. "Okay, now what?"

"Tell you what. I know it's been a tough few days. I want you both naked, so you will have to undress now and place your clothes in the drawer. However, for today only, you don't owe me any orgasms, and if you wish to shower you can do so separately. Enjoy this, because tomorrow the rules are in full effect and you will be punished if you break them."

"Thank you." Leija said to the room with a wobble in her voice.

"See, I am not a total monster." the voice responded. "Now undress, and I will talk to you both again tomorrow morning. Enjoy your first night in your new place."

"I don't want to undress." Leija whispered. Ryan felt helpless. He wanted to protect his sister, but he couldn't see how to do that. This mad man that had them held all the cards at this point.