Incest for Your Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave your clothing on, Leija. It's okay." Ryan said softly. He was her older brother by three years. He would do anything to protect her. Even if that meant taking punishments from the crazy fuck that had kidnapped them.

Ryan began to undress, and he noted how Leija's eyes rounded with surprise. "But I thought we weren't going to undress?"

"You're not. I am. I will take the punishment, but there's no way he's going to harm you." Ryan explained calmly.

"Noooo! No! I don't want you punished."

"It's okay. I need to protect you. I will undress, and take the punishments. I am going to take all of the punishments. We won't give in to his demands. Eventually he will see he's not getting his way and get bored."

"What if he hurts you or both of us? What if his punishments are torture?" Leija asked.

Ryan paused before pulling off his boxers. He shrugged. He wasn't trying to be a hero, but he felt this was the right thing to do. "If he sticks to the rules as he gave them to us I should be punished if you resist. So, that's how we will play this. You resist and I will take the punishments. I'm not arguing with you on this, Leija."

"Fuck that!" Leija said with more anger and determination than she had felt in days.

"What?" Ryan asked surprised.

"You're not going to play hero. We won't necessarily do as he asks, but we will face the punishments equally. I am going to undress too." Leija unzipped her jeans and tugged them down her legs. Ryan averted his eyes.

A few minutes later they were both undressed and completely naked. Ryan was surprised that such a large space was actually comfortable - not too hot or too cold. He and Leija were pointedly avoiding looking at each other, but it was obvious they were going to have to get used to seeing each other naked while trapped together. Leija collected their clothing and placed them in the drawer in the wall.

"Would you mind if I showered?" Leija asked.

"Go right ahead." Ryan answered with his back to her. Ryan was nervous. He would eventually have to look at her, but what if he got hard? Leija was his sister, but he would have to be blind to have not noticed she's extremely pretty and has a very nice figure. He also had to admit to himself that on more than one occasion he had certainly noticed her large tits. This was going to be a predicament. He shook his head. He was a healthy young male, and impossibly horny almost all of the time.

They were just going to have to deal with it. The water started in the bathroom, and Ryan settled onto the sofa. He glanced around. There was sex stuff everywhere. The art on the walls was erotic. There were dildos and other sex toys dispersed around the room. The jack off toy on the coffee table was similar to one Ryan had at home. It was essentially a pocket pussy. Ryan enjoyed his at home. It made a nice tight sheath while jerking off.

There were butt plugs on the bookshelf, and porn everywhere. The ride-able sex toy on the far side of the living room space was interesting. Ryan could picture Leija...no, some hot chick, riding it. It would probably make a woman scream with pleasure. He had to admit he was curious about how it worked. It looked like the woman would straddle it and the dildo would go inside them. He imagined it fucked and vibrated at the same time.

His cock began to grow hard, and Ryan was more than a little ashamed. How could he get hard when they were being held hostage? How could he be aroused when some crazy fucker was trying to force him to have sex with his own sister? Anger filled Ryan, helping his erection to calm down, as he imagined his captor seeing him hard and being highly amused. Fuck him!

Leija came back into the main living space. She was behind Ryan when she spoke, "It's all yours if you want a shower."

He needed a shower. They had been trapped in that room a few days. They had washed up as best they could with the sink, but he needed a proper shower. After that they needed real food, he realized. His stomach was growling for something other than cookies and crackers.

"Yeah. I will grab a shower. We should also eat I think."

"While you're in there I will see what options we have. Maybe I can fix us something."

They agreed on that plan and Ryan went to the bathroom without so much as glancing at his sister. The problem was, he wanted to glance. It was natural to be curious, wasn't it? Sure she's his sister and all, but she's naked and they're trapped together. It's like looking at the sun. You know you shouldn't do it, and you know it could really hurt you, but sometimes you look anyway.

The hot shower felt good, and for a short time Ryan was able to forget where he was and the circumstances he was in. He just pretended he was at home in his own shower. Their cook was making dinner, and everything was as it should be. Ryan pictured their cook at home. The woman looked nothing like Leija. Their cook, Cora, was in her fifties and was a full figured black woman. She had these massive tits that fascinated Ryan. He wasn't attracted to the woman, he just found her curvy figure different and interesting to look at.

Leija was nothing like Cora. Where Cora was a bit short and round, Leija was a bit taller and quite slender. Cora's tits were like huge milk jugs, and Leija's were big too, but not at all the same. Leija's tits were firm and sat nice and high. In the right top she had exceptional cleavage. Had Ryan not noticed this for himself, several of his buddies had been so kind as to point it out.

Much to Ryan's chagrin he found himself rock hard again. He was well aware of the cameras in the bathroom too, and though he couldn't pick them out just yet he was sure the mics were in there as well. Regardless, Ryan began to stroke his cock. If he was going to be able to relax and face Leija over a meal he was going to have to cum.

***

Something smelled incredible when Ryan stepped out of the steamy bathroom.Then again he was so hungry that almost anything would have smelled delicious. He was clean and felt much better. Their captor had told the truth. The bathroom had been stocked with fluffy towels, and plenty of toiletries for himself and Leija. His stomach grumbled angrily at the smell of Leija's cooking.

"What are you making?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen. He was very aware of his nudity, but held his head up high. Now he looked at his sister as well. She had her back to him as she took a pan out of the oven. She had a perfect round bottom with smooth creamy skin. If she wasn't his own sister he would have maybe found this very appealing. Ryan was thankful he had jerked off in the shower.

"I found a frozen gourmet pizza in the freezer and..." Leija spun around and her eyes landed on Ryan. Her words died off and her jaw dropped. She nearly dropped the pan with the pizza. but she somehow managed to catch herself and prevent the pizza from falling.

Ryan chuckled at his clumsy sister. There, it was over with. He was seeing her naked and she was seeing him. "Careful there." he said.

"I just kind of forgot... is all." she muttered.

"Let's just get over this. We're naked, so what? Big deal. It's just body parts."

"Right. Exactly. It's just body parts." she agreed.

Working together they located the plates, and some cans of soda. They decided to eat in the living room instead of at the small kitchen table. Leija sat cross legged on the couch and Ryan took a seat in a chair across from her. It was very hard to feel inconspicuous about their nudity. It was also very hard not to take sneaky glances at his sister's pussy. Again, how could he not look?! He's male! She has a pussy. Impossible not to look. Pussy has it's own gravitational pull for straight men. Ryan mused.

They ate their pizza while making small talk. Mostly they avoided looking at each other. When they were done it was Ryan that took their plates to the kitchen and cleaned up. There were clocks around the apartment which was nice since for the first time in days they actually knew if it was night or day. It was almost ten in the evening.

"Leija, I think I am going to go to bed. I'm exhausted and it would be nice to sleep in an actual bed." Ryan rubbed his hand on the back of his neck. They would be sharing the bed. It felt so awkward. "Which side do you prefer?"

Leija glanced at the bed and then at the door they had entered through. "May I have the far side? I am not fussy, but I don't want to be on the side closest to the door."

"Sure thing." Ryan agreed. He prefered the idea of being between her and the door anyway. If anyone came in they could deal with him first. "Are you staying up for a bit?"

"I think so." Leija said. She glanced at Ryan, but seemingly made a point of keeping her eyes on his face. "He said we had to share the bed, but he didn't say we had to go to bed at the same time, so I think it's okay."

"Yeah, sure. Good night."

"Good night."

***

Leija had had dreams that left her feeling out of sorts. They had been sexual in nature. At first her partner had been a faceless stranger, but as the dream continued and became increasingly sexual the faceless person had morphed into Ryan. Leija had awoke with a start and sat up in the dimly lit room. They had no control over the lighting, but when they had settled down for the night the lights had dimmed.

Ryan was still sound asleep beside her, and he was snoring softly. Leija glanced at the observation windows, but couldn't see anyone there. The windows were mirrored of course. Her eyes darted to the cameras all around the space. There were so many. Their every move was on camera. It felt weird and eerie. Leija felt a bubble of discomfort lodge in her chest as she looked from camera to camera to camera. She was being watched. It was a terrible feeling.

Turning away from the cameras she looked to her sleeping brother. His lower half was blessedly covered with the sheets and duvet. His skin was tanned from spending time at the beach with his friends. Ryan played a lot of beach volleyball. His back was nicely toned; actually she had noticed the day before that all of Ryan was in nice shape. Even now her face flushed just thinking about seeing him fully nude after his shower.

She had caught Ryan glancing a little at her pussy. She wasn't upset with him. She had taken sneaky glances at his penis too. It was hard not to look! It didn't mean anything. They might as well get accustom to the view, since at least for their immediate future it was going to be how it was. Glancing at the cameras again she climbed out of bed quietly. She didn't want to wake Ryan when he was somehow managing to get some decent rest.

Leija had to pee. This, she had discovered last night, was the only private spot in the entire apartment space. Their captor had placed the toilet it a separate small room, away from the shower. As far as she could tell there was no camera or mic in there. At least the psycho didn't have a pee fetish or worse, Leija thought to herself. She finished her business, washed her hands and made her way back to the main living space.

Ryan was awake and sitting in the bed. His hair was a bit rumpled and stuck out a little in a few places. He had shaved yesterday when he had gone for a shower, but already a little bit of a shadow showed on his jaw. "Good morning." he greeted her.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Leija asked. She felt self conscious. She was completely naked and Ryan was looking right at her. Today he didn't even pretend to not look, nor did he seem to be trying to keep his eyes above the neckline. It was futile anyway, but Leija still felt suddenly shy and very awkward.

"Okay...I guess. I mean, for being trapped in a psycho's lair and all." Ryan quipped.

"Good morning, my pets!" Boomed the disembodied voice. "I am glad to see you're up already. I can't wait to get the festivities underway!"

"Fuck off." Ryan responded almost offhandedly. Leija shot her brother a quelling look.

"Ryan...Ryan...you're a bit of a hothead. I'm just trying to get you laid. Work with me here."

Ryan chuckled without humor. "I don't have problems getting laid, so why don't you just do everyone a favor and let us out of here?"

The voice laughed. "You know the terms of earning your freedom. I am going to review the rules again for you both. We don't want any confusion."

The voice went through the rules again. No clothing, which wasn't really an issue since they didn't have any. Showers had to be taken together. They each had to have three orgasms a day, and they could not take place in the private toilet area. They had to share the bed, but could nap separately. The most chilling instruction was that when the voice demanded special requests they were expected to comply or be punished.

"There will be a special request today. We might as well get this party started, my pets. Have some breakfast and get freshened up. I will be back in a bit."

The voice cut off, leaving Ryan and Leija staring at each other. This wasn't going to be an easy day for them. Leija couldn't even fathom what this freak was going to ask them to do, but it certainly wouldn't be anything they would want to do.

"I'll make breakfast." she said dejectedly. She turned and wandered into the kitchen area. Ryan went to the washroom.

***

As they finished breakfast, Leija looked at her brother guiltily. "I...um..."

"What? You what?"

"I kind of want to shower, but..."

"It's okay. You go shower and we'll see what happens.." Ryan was trying to make everything easy for Leija.

She bit her lower lip. She couldn't let him potentially take a punishment just so she could shower alone. "I think you should shower with me."

Ryan looked up at his sister from his plate. His eyes rounded almost comically. "What?" he choked out.

"I just don't think it's worth a punishment. It's a shower. Not such a big deal."

Her brother was quiet for a while as he chewed a piece of ham. "I suppose showering isn't such a big deal." he reluctantly agreed.

After cleaning up from breakfast they made their way to the bathroom. Ryan started the water while Leija grabbed them each towels from the shelf. The towels were luxurious and clearly highend. The psycho kidnapper seemingly wasn't lying when he said he had money. Everything appeared to be quite lavish.

Leija stepped under the hot water first and Ryan climbed in behind her. It felt oddly intimate, and left Leija feeling more than a little flustered. The shower that had felt spacious with just one person now felt extremely crowded.

They tried their best to keep their backs to each other. Their bums kept bumping. They passed each other shampoo and body wash. They mumbled "thank you" and "you're welcome" but didn't actually talk. Leija was attempting to wash her back when she felt Ryan's soapy hand on her skin there.

"Let me help you." he whispered.

Leija glanced over her shoulder. Ryan had turned toward her. "Thank you." she mumbled again. This wasn't such a big deal. It was only her back!

After their shower they toweled off, and left the steamy bathroom. Leija had butterflies dancing in her stomach, but of course that was foolish. Ryan was her own brother. All he had done was wash her back. Of course, maybe the bigger problem was that she had noticed he was completely rock hard as they stepped out of the shower.

"I'm sorry about..." Ryan started as they sat in the living room later. Ryan had a porn magazine spread over his lap. There really wasn't any other reading material.

Leija waved her hand dismissively. "You have nothing to be sorry for."

"I couldn't help it. It didn't mean anything..." Ryan was hellbent on explaining.

"Honestly, totally natural. No big deal. Forgotten, completely."

Ryan looked as if he wanted to say more, but the voice cut him off. "You two are very tender with each other. I enjoy watching you together. In no time at all you will be making love..."

"What do you want?" Ryan asked irritably.

"Oh yes! Your task for today. Ryan?"

Ryan didn't respond.

"Ryan?" the voice asked again a little more sharply.

"What?"

"How do you like the women you fuck to keep their cunt hair?" the voice asked.

Leija's eyes flew to her brothers. He looked away. "I don't know." he responded.

"That's not true. You do know. If you're going to eat pussy, how do you like the woman's pubic hair to be maintained?"

"I don't know. Shaved I guess." Ryan shrugged dismissively.

"Good! Perfect! Was that so tough to answer?"

"No."

"I noticed your sweet sister keeps her cunt hair trimmed."

Leija made a startled gasp. Ryan's eyes shot to the apex of her legs. He didn't even try to pretend not to be looking. "So?" he asked the voice.

"Today's task is to shave your sister's cunt. You have to do it. There are good razors and shave cream in the bathroom. Do a good job and shave off all her cunt hair for her."

"That's not going to happen." Leija said before she could reconsider arguing.

"That's up to you, Leija. You may resist. I already have the perfect punishment picked out for your brother." the voice paused. "You have until dinner time to complete this task. Also be reminded of your orgasm quota. Talk to you later, my pets!" the voice cackled with laughter and then all went quiet again.

"Noooooo! Ryan, this can't be happening." Leija cried.

"It won't happen. We won't do it. I am not scared of that sick fuck and his threats!"

Just after lunchtime the brother and sister's resolve crumbled, and Ryan went to the bathroom to retrieve a towel, the razor and shave cream. His hands shook a little at the thought of being so intimate with his own sister. He would have to get his nerves under control before he attempted to bring a razor near her delicate skin.

Leija was laying on her side on the bed. "I'm nervous." Ryan confessed.

"Me too."

"Let's just treat it like a medical act. I am just doing this to help you. I'll be really careful."

"I know."

Leija stood up and Ryan placed the big fluffy bath towel on the bed lengthwise. He waiting as Leija lay down on the towel. They had discussed the easiest way to do this, and decided if she was relaxed on the bed it might be easiest.

"I will just get a bowl of warm water and a cloth." Ryan said. His throat felt thick and his heart was racing. Leija looked entirely too good spread out on the bed - their bed- waiting for him. He would spread her legs and sit between them, and then he would spread her lips while shaving her. Ryan had never ever thought of his sister in sexual terms before, but suddenly there was no denying that on some level what he was feeling was aroused.

He returned with the other items he needed and pulled a living room table near to the bed. He placed all of his supplies on the table and sat down. Leija pulled her legs up to allow him to sit down, however she kept her knees firmly together. Ryan just sat quietly for a full minute, while he tried to calm his nerves.

"Are you sure?" he finally asked his sister.

"It's not such a big deal, Ryan. Let's just get it over and done with." Leija stretched out her legs, spreading them wide for Ryan. She felt his eyes between her legs, and her skin heated with embarrassment.

Biting his lower lip, Ryan set about completing his task as fast as possible, but as delicately as possible. First he smoothed the shave cream all over her outer pussy lips. When she was good and covered with the strawberry scented foam, he then dipped the razor into the water. He shook it gently and then brought it to his sister's pussy lips to take the first sweep of her skin.

The razor was new and sharp, and it removed all the foam and trimmed public hair. It didn't take Ryan very long to find a rhythm in his work, and then her entire mount was hair free. There was still the hair between her lips that had to be dealt with, so ever so softly he parted her outer lips. She was so pink.