Incest for Your Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan looked without reservation. He wasn't aware of Leija watching him. He didn't notice how he licked his own lips. Her clit was an adorable nub at the apex of her pussy. Her labia were close in size and on the smaller side. Every pussy is unique, and you couldn't really compare them, but in Ryan's estimation his sister certainly had a pretty pussy. Well, she would if she was anyone but his sister!

His hand had to be a little more steady for this part, so Ryan took a deep breath and ducked his head. He bit his lower lip again as he used the razor to remove the small amount of hair left on the inside of her lips. In doing so, he inadvertently grazed Leija's clit with his thumb. She jumped with a gasp.

"Sorry." Ryan muttered. He was growing hard, and he had no way to hide this from her. She had reacted so strongly to his accidental touch that it had instantly caused a reaction within him.

"It's...it's okay."

He knew better. He knew he shouldn't do it. He would later not be able to explain what possessed him, but he moved his thumb and purposely stroked Leija's clit a second time.

"Oh!" she cried out. Leija's nipples tightened into hard peaks. Ryan stroked a few more times.

He paused for just a moment and waited for his sister to protest, but when she didn't he continued to stroke his thumb over her clit. Her breath made a whooshing sound as it came through her clenched teeth. Ryan looked up at Leija and she was looking down. He didn't speak but he inclined his head in question. Did she want him to stop or keep going?

Leija didn't say anything, but her eyes were hooded and her lips parted as she breathed a little faster. Ryan took this for encouragement and continued to stroke the sensitive little button. His touch was feather-light, but persistent. When Leija began to make soft little whimpering sounds, Ryan felt a throbbing in his rock hard cock.

Leija was growing wet. Ryan could feel and see her glistening wetness. She also unconsciously spread her legs a little wider. His thumb kept moving gently over and over her clit. Both siblings began to breath heavier, and their breath came in heavy pants. Neither spoke, as if they both just knew if one of them said anything it would break whatever trance they were in.

Leija's thighs began to quiver first. She was mewling and whimpering without reservation. Ryan knew she was going to cum. He could sense they were just on the cusp of her orgasm. All he had to do was continue stroking her clit, and truthfully he didn't have any intention of stopping until she did cum.

The cameras were forgotten, and so was the psycho that had forced them to this point. All that matter was what they were doing at this exact moment. Leija's breathing became ever harder as if she were running a race. Her mewls and whimpers became full-on moans. Ryan's pressure and speed with his strokes became harder and faster.

He watched his sister's face. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was open panting hard. He trailed his heated gaze down her body and noted her tightly puckered nipples. Lower still, her stomach quivered much like her thighs, and then lower his eyes went to return to the apex of her spread legs. Her now smooth pussy was absolutely soaked. Ryan's thumb was soaked with her juices.

And then Leija came hard for Ryan.

Her entire body shook with her orgasm. She cried out loudly. Her eyes were clenched tight as she moved through the waves of her orgasm completely without reservation. Ryan watched his sister closely, but pulled his thumb away. He tucked it his mouth and sucked her wetness off it.

It was at that point that Ryan knew he needed to cum as well. He reached between his legs and took his cock firmly in his hand. Only a few hard strokes and Ryan exploded all over his hand. He tried to be quiet about it, but when he managed to open his own eyes again he found Leija watching him very closely. Her face was serene and very curious. However, as they stared at each other, they both realized exactly what they had just done.

Leija flushed red. Ryan jumped away from her as if she was suddenly very dangerous. He cleaned his hands on the towel they had been using. Leija sat up and tucked herself against the headboard of the bed. She closed her legs tightly, and turned to hide most of her nudity. Neither said anything. They honestly didn't know what to say.

Needing to do something other than stand there like a pervert, Ryan began to collect up the shaving items. With his arms full he wandered off to put the stuff away. He realized he would have to apologize to Leija. That had been all his fault. He felt disgusted with himself, and as bad as what he had done worse was the fact that he had given in. The mad man won that round, and it pissed Ryan off. Why was he so weak? She's his own sister! Why couldn't he control his baser needs?

When Ryan wandered back to the living room area he noticed Leija was tucked into a chair reading a book. She didn't acknowledge him. Ryan sat on the sofa and pulled a dirty magazine into his lap. He flipped the pages, but wasn't actually seeing anything on them.

"Leija?"

"Mmhmm?" even though it wasn't actually a word, Leija had somehow infused into the mumble her desire not to talk to Ryan. He knew she wanted to be anywhere right now, but with him.

"I...uh...we need to talk about...uh..."

"Nope, we don't. Let's not." Leija didn't look up from her book as she dismissed Ryan.

"I just want to apologize."

"Apologize?! Apologize?! For what?" boomed the voice through the speakers. The tone dripped with sarcasm.

"Not now!" Ryan shouted into the room.

"Oh Ryan, my pet. When will you realize that you're not in charge here? Besides, I am on your side here. Your sister is acting like a spoiled little bitch. You gave her a pretty intense cum, and yet she's acting as if you kicked her dog!"

Leija made a sound of disgust.

"Leija, my pet, just think...Ryan helped you with your first of three orgasms for today. You should be thanking him. Maybe with your mouth...hint...hint..."

"We made a mistake. That's all." Leija said. She glanced at her brother and her expression had finally softened. "It won't happen again. We completed your task for today, so now leave us alone."

"I think you're wrong, Leija. I think this is just the beginning. I am proud of you two for completing the task. I will await the rest of your orgasms for today. In the meantime, I have another task."

Ryan rolled his eyes up to the mirrored observation windows. His gut clenched. The tasks were the worst part. What kind of sick shit would this freak attempt to force them to do? "What?" he asked dispassionately.

There's a special butt plug on the shelf in the living room area. It has a furry fox tail. It's not too big, but it's not small either. One if you is going to wear it for the next two hours. It's up to you two to decide who. If you both refuse then you must decide who will take the punishment, and let me just tell you...the punishment will be worse than wearing a butt plug for a couple hours."

Both brother and sister were silent as they looked at each other. The silence stretched out for almost a full minute before the voice came back on, "You have ten minutes to decide. Talk to you later." the voice clicked off.

Ryan noticed the way his sister bit her lip nervously. This was a tough one. Of course he wanted to take all this one himself, but a butt plug? Up his ass? Ryan had fucked girls up the ass, but he had never had anything in his. Could he really do this to save Leija from having to do it? He didn't really see a lot of options.

"I guess I'll do it." Ryan offered. "I don't want to risk the punishment."

Leija got up and walked over to the bookshelf. She easily found the butt plug and some lubricant. She held it up for Ryan to see, however all he could imagine was Leija walking around with the furry tail hanging from her nicely rounded bottom. He wasn't sure what was wrong with him. He knew he shouldn't be imagining his sister in such sexual terms.

"I think I should do it, Ryan." Leija said softly. "I know you're trying to protect me, but this won't be all that bad."

"Have you ever...umm...you know?"

"What?" Leija's eyes rounded comically.

"Ugh don't make me say it! Have you ever had anal?" Ryan muttered while sliding his eyes away from her.

"No! Of course not!" Leija cried out. She was clearly as embarrassed by the conversation as Ryan was feeling. "I just think I can handle this."

"Are you sure?"

Leija nodded, "But, will you help me...you know...umm get it in?"

Ryan's throat went very dry. The last time he had gotten close to Leija he had crossed a boundary he had been adamant he wouldn't cross. However, he couldn't very well say no. He nodded, not feeling sure he could find his voice to use it.

Leija wandered over to their bed and stretched out on her stomach. Ryan followed, but he took the plug to the bathroom to wash it first. Upon returning he once again felt his hands shake a little. Shoving a butt plug into his sexy sister's asshole was not something he had ever thought about doing before. It was absolutely unreal.

"You'll have to relax as much as you can. I don't want to hurt you."

"Relax. Gotcha! Easy to do with your big brother pushing a plug into your asshole." Leija said sarcastically.

Ryan laughed and so did Leija and that somehow broke the tension. Ryan placed some lube on his fingers. "I'll have to touch you a little...back there."

"Do what you have to do."

Using one hand, Ryan pulled one of Leija's butt cheeks over a bit exposing her little pink pucker. He couldn't help it. He liked seeing this part of her. It was so pink and so inviting. Using his slippery fingers he smeared the clear lube all over and around her asshole. Leija stayed very still, but she did make a small sweet sound. Ryan realized his sweet sister liked the sensation of the lubricant being applied to her asshole.

"There's two ways we can do this. I can just slowly push it in and let it stretch you, or I can finger you a little with a lubricated finger to stretch you a bit. The second way will make it easier for you to accept the hard rubber, but, well...you know."

Leija glanced over her shoulder. Her eyes were stormy as they had been when Ryan had over stepped and rubbed her clit. He was sure she was going to tell him to go away. If he was her, he probably would have told himself to fuck off. What was he thinking? Did he seriously just offer to finger his own sister's asshole? "Sorry. Forget that."

"No...I...use a finger first, please." Leija whispered.

There was really no time to question this, so Ryan placed a generous amount of the lube on his index finger and then pressed it to Leija's pucker. At first her body resisted him, but then slowly she opened for him and her hungry little pucker swallowed his finger. They both sighed as his finger slid all the way in.

"Wow...I might not mind this plug." Leija confessed. Ryan bit his lower lip. He was completely rock hard again. He wanted his dick up his sister's ass, not the plug.

Slowly and extremely gently, Ryan worked his finger in and out of Leija's hole. He stretched her a bit and helped her to relax. When he had done so for so long he couldn't justify keeping his finger inside her anymore, he pulled it out. "Ready?"

"Ready."

After lubing the plug, Ryan placed the tip to his sister's asshole. He pushed slowly but firmly. That's a tight muscle back there, he mused. Leija made a hissing sound and he stopped immediately. "Does it hurt?!"

"No...it's okay. Keep going."

Ryan pressed more, and ever so slowly her little asshole dilated around the plug. It got wider and wider as Ryan watched, and then the plug disappeared into his sister's little asshole, and she let out a long wickedly sexy moan. "Oh my God!" Leija whimpered.

"Is it okay?" Ryan asked.

"It's better than okay. Does it look cute?"

Ryan sat back. Of course it looked cute! She had this perfect ass, and now a cute fuzzy tail hanging from it. Things got even more interesting when Leija pulled herself up onto her hands and knees and began to shake her ass to make the tail swing.

"I kind of love it!" she declared.

Ryan couldn't help but smile. "It's cute."

"I think I might need to cum." Leija said without looking back. "Only because of the quota of course." there was a smile in his sister's voice.

"Yeah, of course." Ryan got up to step away. Of course Leija would want her privacy. There wasn't far he could go, but at least he could go to the living room area and sit with his back to her. He could put a movie on, and try to concentrate on that and not on what his sister was doing behind him. He would have to stroke himself as well. He really needed to cum again.

"Where are you going?" Leija asked as she shifted on the bed so she was laying on her side.

"I thought I should give you at least some semblance of privacy."

"We both have to do it. Let's do it here. Together." Leija's eyes were big and innocent. Like doe eyes, and yet Ryan noticed the saucy little glint in them. His sister was a minx.

Ryan didn't wait, because he didn't want her to change her mind. He jumped into the bed and stretched out beside her. Leija rolled onto her back. She reached to her bedside table and snagged something. He was thrilled to see her lift a blue vibrator. White hot desire and lust shot through Ryan at the idea of seeing his sister fuck her out cunt with a sex toy. Nothing had ever seemed hotter than that idea at that moment.

Leija didn't know what had come over her. Where had this boldness come from? She didn't know, but she did know she felt incredibly aroused and she needed some release. Thing was, she felt safer and far more turned on with Ryan near. Of course it was wrong, she knew that logically, but these were extraordinary circumstances. These were circumstances beyond their control, and they were just dealing with it as best they could. Once they got away from the madman they would forget all of this had ever happened, and go back to being a normal brother and sister.

Leija was already wet. The plug felt so good and so naughty in her asshole. She openly looked over at Ryan's hand stroking his hard cock. As she watched him stroke up and down the shaft she slipped the vibrator into her wet pussy. As it slid inside her, she made a long low moan, and much to her surprise so did Ryan.

She looked over at him and their eyes met. Something raw and heady passed between brother and sister. There were new needs and desires swirling between them. Forbidden desires. Leija licked her lower lip and then bit it. Ryan's eyes focused on her mouth for a moment before sliding down her body to watch where her hand was stroking the vibrator in and out of herself.

"You're soaked." he whispered.

Leija nodded. She couldn't hide it. Every time the vibrator slid in there was a decidedly wet sound from her pussy.

The two played with themselves while watching the other. Leija's orgam came first. The mix of the butt plug and the vibrator was too much for any resistance. Her stomach began to quiver, and then so did her legs. She looked to Ryan's face again. She wanted to watch him while he watched her cum. The moment was intense. Ryan's face contorted with barely leashed animalistic lust. If she was anyone but his sister, she knew he would have grabbed her and fucked her brains out.

Leija panted, moaned and whimpered her way through a good hard cum. While catching her breath she was rewarded with the pleasure of watching Ryan grunt hard and then shoot rope after rope of thick white cum all over his own stomach. After, they remained side by side breathing heavily and basking in the afterglow of their orgasms.

"That was..." Ryan began.

"Intense." Leija finished.

The day went on. Ryan watched some porn movies, and Leija read an erotic novel. They didn't talk much except during lunch and dinner. After the time was up, Ryan had helped Leija remove the plug from her ass.

She was a little sorry to remove it, but also needed a break from it. They showered together. It was less awkward than it had been before. Ryan helped Leija wash her back again, so she intern helped him. Their hands wandered a bit more than they ever had before. Soapy hands slid over ass cheeks. Ryan's hand even slid briefly between Leija's legs to soap her sex.

During dinner they agreed to once again masturbate together in bed before bedtime. It seemed easy and natural now to work together on these things. After All they had come this far, why be shy now?

The next day changed things a little for the brother and sister.

"Good morning, pets!" boomed the voice.

"Whatever." Ryan responded.

"I have enjoyed your closeness immensely! I told you two that you would come to enjoy each other as lovers. You're so close. I can sense it. I bet you're craving each other."

Leija flushed a little and sincerely hoped that Ryan didn't notice. This crazy man seemed to know her inner thoughts. Ryan and making love to Ryan was all she could think about. She saw his cock all the time, and she wanted it inside her. She had never craved a cock like this before.

"We've been missing a long time. I am sure the police are ramping up their search efforts with two of us missing. They're going to find us. Why don't you let us go before this goes any further. Drop us off somewhere. We won't know where this location is or who you are." Ryan reasoned.

"Not going to happen. You know what you two need to do."

"That's not going to happen either." Ryan said confidently. Leija winced.

"We shall see!" chirped the voice. "I think your sister is hot for your cock."

Ryan looked at Leija and she felt exposed. She shifted her eyes away.

"What do you want now?" Ryan asked their captor.

"I have a task! I want you to pee all over your sister." the voice was giddy as it delivered this task.

"What?!" Leija cried out.

"You heard me. I want you two to go to the shower. Leija you get in and kneel on the shower floor. Ryan, you're going to pee all over her."

Ryan looked horrified, "I won't do it. I am refusing. So, punish me."

"Is a little pee worth risking a punishment from me?" the voice drew out the 'e' sound on 'me'.

"Ryan...it's not so bad I guess." Leija cried. She didn't want either of them to be punished. The tasks were bad enough, but the threat of an open ended punishment was more than she could handle.

"Punish me." Ryan said loudly.

"Very well." was all the voice said.

The room went pitch black. Leija made a startled sound, so her brother moved to her side and wrapped his arms around her protectively.

"We should have complied." she whispered.

"I'll take the punishment." Ryan responded tightly. Leija could feel anger roll off of her brother.

When the lights came back up the voice cackled. Along the wall beside the door they had entered from there were two openings. They were small holes. Maybe a hand could fit through. They were at about kneeling height.

"What the fuck are you up to?" Ryan shouted.

"Ryan, you're taking this punishment?" the voice inquired.

"Yes." Ryan said firmly.

"Welcome to your glory holes! In five minutes cocks will start being pushed through the holes. Your job is to suck them off. All of them. I have yet to decide how many..."

A strangled sound erupted from Ryan. He glanced at his sister with horror in his eyes.

"Oh, and don't get any funny ideas about biting the cocks. The punishment for such an act will be severe and it will be your sister that takes it."

"Can we still do the task?" Leija pleaded.

"Oh? What's this? You want to be pissed on now?" the voice asked.

"Yes! Yes, please! Can we please do the task?" Leija had tears rolling down her cheeks. She didn't want to take this punishment and she certainly didn't want Ryan to.