Incest for Your Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know." the voice said slowly. "Now, I think I want to see some dick being sucked."

"If you won't let us do the task, will you at least let me take the punishment instead of Ryan?"

"Leija...no." Ryan said.

"Yes!" she hissed.

"Absolutely! Leija, I hope you're a good cock sucker. Get a pillow for your knees and be prepared to start sucking. I'll be watching, my pets!"

A mixture of regret and anger played on Ryan's face, but Leija knew she had done the right thing. She couldn't allow Ryan to suffer the indignity of this punishment. Ryan was a completely hetrosexual male. At least Leija had sucked cock before. Maybe only a few times, but still.

Ryan grabbed a very long cushion from the sofa and brought it over to the wall below the holes. After placing it for Leija, he slid to the floor with his back to the wall. Leija wandered over and sat down cross-legged facing the wall with the openings.

"You don't have to watch this. If you put on a movie or something maybe you can tune things out." Leija said gently. Ryan was feeling guilty, and she didn't want him too.

"No. I won't leave you. Whatever we have to face we will face it together."

"I wonder..." Leija started, but she stopped. She felt unsure about what she wanted to ask. Her face went red.

"Wonder what?"

"If we do have...you know if we do it...like have...sex. I wonder if he will stop giving us tasks and punishments. I wonder if we're having sex if that would keep him happy." Leija voiced a thought that had been kicked around in her head for a few hours. She had been rejecting the notion for so long that it had just dawned on her earlier in the day.

"Hmm I don't know. I think the tasks would continue. He likes messing with our heads." Ryan said thoughtfully. "I was thinking about that as well." he also admitted. They were both aware that their captor could hear their every word, but they had both come to the conclusion that they would have to carry on as if there were no cameras or mics.

Leija was about to respond when a large cock came jutting from one of the opening in the wall. Leija's eyes rounded as she looked from the cock to her brother. Ryan looked ashamed and sad. "It's okay." she whispered.

Leija moved to the wall and knelt on the cushion that Ryan has placed for her. Hesitantly she reached for the cock and wrapped her hand around it. It felt hot, hard and thick. Leija would never ever admit it, but she felt a tiny thrum of excitement shoot from her stomach to her clit. On one hand she didn't want to suck stranger's cocks, but on the other it was kind of naughty and exciting. Maybe once or twice Leija had masturbated while thinking about doing this exact thing. She had never thought it would actually happen, but it had made a sexy fantasy while playing with her pussy.

Lowering her eyelids she placed her mouth onto the cock and began to suck. There was very little concern for technique at first. She figured she had to suck the cock, but she didn't really have to impress the cock owner with her skills. However, this man - whoever he was - took a long time to cum, and Leija's jaw got tired. She still had more sucked ahead of her. She knew she would have to step up her game.

The first cock jerked hard in her mouth once and then unleashed several thick ropes of cum. Leija swallowed them down, and found that she actually liked it. No one had ever cum in her mouth before. It was a bit of an odd sensation, and warmer than she had prepared for, but all and all she liked it. This made Leija at bit curious as to what Ryan's cum might taste like. What might it feel like to have Ryan's cock in her mouth?

Leija moved to the second cock to poke through the next hole. This time she worked a little more on her blow job skills. She licked, sucked, stroked and teased this cock, and the owner came a little faster. This man was a heavy cummer, and Leija gagged a little on the sheer amount he unleashed into her mouth.

Leija didn't look at Ryan. Having him close, and likely watching was both embarrassing and exciting. Her pussy was soaked. She sincerely hoped he wouldn't notice that fact.

Ryan watched his sister suck and swallow. She was working on the fifth cock already. She had started off tentative, but she had since taken to sucking each cock to be poked through the openings like a trooper. She had already swallowed so much cum. Ryan had started off feeling pathetic, unless and guilty, but now he was aroused beyond all reason. In fact it was getting hard to keep himself in check.

His cock was rock hard and throbbing almost painfully. It was also leaking pre cum non-stop. He didn't date stroke himself though that's what he most needed to do. Actually, what he really wanted to do was grab his own sister and toss her down on that cushion and pound into her cunt with a passion he had never felt before.

Ryan assured himself that it wasn't because she was his sister, but because her pussy was the only one potentially available for his cock. These circumstances weren't his fault. He was a victim!

Another cock exploded down Leija's throat, and Ryan couldn't suppress the groan that escaped him. He needed to cum, and he wanted it to be in any one of Leija's holes. He was moving before he could reason with himself. He was behind Leija before he could talk himself out of it. Then he was touching her between her legs before he could stop himself.

Leija's cunt was soaked, and she soaked Ryan's hand even on the first butterfly-light touch he made. She had been so engrossed in what she was doing that she jumped a little at Ryan's hand sliding between her legs.

"You're dripping." he whispered with awe. He brought wet fingers to his mouth and tasted his sister's cunt juice.

Leija pulled her mouth off the cock she was working. "I couldn't help it..."

"No, baby...it's beautiful. Don't feel ashamed. Are you doing okay?"

"My jaw hurts a little." she said, clearly downplaying her discomfort.

Ryan caressed his sister's pussy, and he smiled when she pushed herself further into his hand. She resumed sucking the cock in front of her, and Ryan watched while lovingly playing with his sister's cunt.

Leija managed to finish off the cock in her mouth, but Ryan could see she was just about done. She flexed her jaw, but she was in discomfort. Another cock came poking through the next hole. His sister went to move toward it like a trooper, but Ryan knew she was exhausted and uncomfortable.

He stood up and moved back so he could look at the observation windows. "Hey! Hey!" he shouted into the room.

There was no sound from their captor for a full minute, and then, "Yes, Ryan?" the voice sounded bemused.

"She's done. She's tired and her jaw hurts."

"There's another cock to be sucked." the voice was non-plused.

"She can't do it. Stop this, now." Ryan asked, and then added, "Please."

"Tell you what, Ryan. You suck the last cock and it can be the last one."

Ryan opened and closed his mouth like a fish. "What?" he asked dumbly.

"You heard me." the voice taunted.

Leija looked over her shoulder at Ryan. Her lips were swollen and her eyes had a hint of unshed tears.

"Okay." Ryan said softly.

"Noooo." Leija moaned, but he ignored her. It was one cock. How bad could it be?

Ryan knelt down next to his sister and took the cock in his hand. He didn't know how to suck cock, but he knew what he liked. He would try to mimic that. All he had to do was get this cock to cum. Surely he could do that and it would be done and over with. Then, he wanted to bathe Leija and take her to bed. Ryan wanted to hold her and maybe kiss her. He really wanted to kiss her for some reason. He was thinking of just that when he brought his mouth down on the waiting cock.

Sucking cock was exactly what Ryan would have expected, and nothing at all like he thought it would be all at the same time. The cock was rock hard, but the skin was soft. The head was big and plump, but felt nice in Ryan's mouth. He wouldn't go so far as to say this was something missing in his life, but he didn't hate it. He licked and sucked and stroked the cock the way he liked women to do it for him. His own cock was soft now. He was concentrating on his goal. He needed this man to cum.

It took several long minutes, but then the cock finally jerked hard and flooded Ryan's mouth with hot salty cum. Ryan's first instinct was to spit it out, but he knew that the crazy man watching would probably just make him suck another. Not to mention he had just watched Leija swallow countless loads of cum. He could manage one! So he did. He swallowed down all of the cum. The cock withdrew and Ryan sat down. He was breathing hard. He felt relieved it was over.

Leija came and snuggled against him. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head against his chest. "Thank you." she whispered. They stayed like that for a long time in silence.

When Ryan felt prepared to move, he found Leija sleeping against him. Her breathing was rhythmic as she was out cold. He smiled and swiped her hair back from her face. She looked so peaceful and angelic. With slow deliberate moves Ryan shifted bit by bit until he and his sister were snuggled closely on the couch cushion. We wrapped his arms around her protectively, and the he also slipped into sleep.

The brother and sister woke up sometime later. Ryan's eyes opened to find his sweet sister tucked into his arms and watching his face. Her eyes were big as she looked up at him. "Hi." she said softly.

"Hi."

Ryan waited to see if Leija would pull away from his embrace, but she didn't so he snuggled her closer. Their naked bodies were pressed close. It just felt natural, and safe. Without thinking Ryan dipped his head and caught his sisters swollen lips in a kiss. She didn't resist at all, and instead parted her lips slightly so he could push his tongue into her mouth. Neither of them cared about the cum they had both swallowed. What difference did it make at this point?

Their kiss seared Ryan to his very soul. No kiss he had ever experienced was like this kiss. His heart began to pound heavily in his own ears, and his cock grew painfully hard between them. Leija could surely feel his hard cock pressed to her. She made a soft little sound in her throat. It was incredibly sexy.

Ryan was so caught up in their kiss, that he nearly jumped when Leija reached between his legs and gently wrapped her petite hand around his cock. As she started to cautiously stroke him, Ryan moaned into her mouth.

When they were both breathless they reluctantly broke the kiss. They both needed to catch their breath.

"We need to make love." Leija said softly against Ryan's ear. "I don't care if it means he wins."

She was right. It had come to a point that they couldn't deny their growing needs and desires. They were like a freight train on a collision course. They were moving too fast and had no way to avoid each other. They were human and had needs. Caught up in extraordinary circumstances they had been forced to this point, but now it just felt right. It needed to happen. They needed to go from being brother and sister to lovers.

"I need you so badly." Ryan confessed. His voice shook a little with the words. Ryan was accustom to being confident with women, but with Leija he felt brand new. He didn't know the right things to say. He wanted her so badly he didn't know if he could control himself. He wanted it to be perfect for her. Ryan didn't make love to women. He fucked them. However, with Leija he wanted to make love to her over and over for hours.

"We both know the risks." Leija said soberingly.

"You could become pregnant."

Leija nodded while looking into Ryan's eyes. "I've calculated it out in my head, and the truth is I am probably fertile."

Ryan's breath hitched in his chest. He had always taken every precaution to avoid accidentally getting a woman pregnant. He was an adult, but still felt he was too young to be someone's Dad. Or, at least that's how he felt before now. Now, the idea of putting his child into his sister's womb was so exciting it blew his mind. "If you become pregnant it just means our baby was meant to be."

His sister smiled then. "He's going to watch and record the entire thing."

"Beyond our control. We can't let him ruin this for us."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Ryan disentangled himself from Leija and stood. He was rock hard and it jutted out from his body. Leija went to get up as well, but Ryan gently gestured for her not to move. He stretched slightly and then bent down and lifted his sweet sexy sister into his strong arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head against his chest.

Forgetting the cameras, the punishment, and everything else Ryan carried his sister to their bed. He lay her down gently and then just looked at her. She was stunning. Her breasts were full and tipped with thick pink nipples. Her stomach was flat but not too thin or too muscular. She was soft and feminine. Her pussy was pink and smooth. She made his mouth water. He also loved how her hair fanned around her head.

She was watching him too, with hunger in her eyes that likely matched his own. She looked at him as if seeing him truly for the first time. She was seeing him now as a man, not just as her brother. She allowed her eyes to move over his chest and down his stomach. She wasn't shy when she openly gazed at his hard cock. Her wet lips parted slightly, and her cheeks were flushed prettily with excitement.

He would love to push his cock into her mouth, but there was no way he would do that to her, not after what she had gone through earlier. Ryan had every intention in worshipping his sister's perfect body and giving her the more immense pleasure he could. He lowered himself to the bed next to her, moved close and recaptured her lips in another heated kiss.

As they kissed, Ryan allowed his hand to wander and explore. He cupped her tits one at a time. He plucked her hard nipples. Leija gasped into his mouth. He traced his fingers from her tits to her throat. He touched her so lightly. Leija's breath shuddered in her chest as his fingers caressed and explore her. Ryan's kisses moved from her mouth to her jaw and then trailed down her throat.

His fingers lead the way, but his mouth followed. He caressed her throat and then kissed her there too. Leija made the sweetest sound, and Ryan sunk his teeth gently into the tender flesh at her shoulder. His fingers moved up toward her hairline, and his kisses trailed up behind her ear. Leija made another very appreciative sound. Ryan kissed and licked his sister behind her ear before taking her earlobe between his lips and sucking gently.

"Oh!" Leija said breathlessly.

Ryan caressed and then kisses his way down to her tits. Her nipples were rock hard. He took his time kissing his way to them, and then took one pebble hard nipple between his lips. Leija arched her back as a gusty sigh escaped her parted lips. "Oh yes." she cried softly.

His mouth lavished one breast and then moved to the next. Pre-cum leaked from his cock as he explored his very own sister in this way. He found her so responsive. Every kiss, every touch elicited a ridiculously sexy response from her. Ryan had never been with a woman so responsive as she was. It was driving him absolutely wild. His needs were pounding through him with insistence to be satiated, but he ignored them. He was going to make his sister absolutely come unglued before he even attempted to satiate his own needs.

He worked his way down to her stomach, kissing and licking her skin. He enjoyed every single inch of her. She pushed her hands into his hair and stroked his head. Ryan could smell the undeniably sexy scent of Leija's wet pussy. She was heated and excited, and it made his mouth water. He wanted to move there and explore her there. He wanted to taste her thoroughly.

Instead, he took her wrist and pulled it to his mouth. He kissed her pulse there. He his his way up her arm and across her shoulder. He made his way back to her mouth, and then once again worked his way painstakingly slowly down her body. This time when he reached her stomach her sensual scent was even stronger, and he could see her wetness on her inner thighs.

When Ryan glanced up he found his sister with her eyes closed, and her face was awash with bliss. She looked incredible, and sexy as hell. She was the most perfect woman he had ever had. Hungrily he kissed his way lower on her abdomen. He lips found their way to her smooth mound. Leija spread her legs, and Ryan moved between them.

He had to taste her. He couldn't tease. It needed to know first hand what his sister tasted like. Using nimble fingers he parted her outer lips and then swiped his tongue up her entire slit from her cunt hole to her clit. Leija moaned quite loudly at this, and Ryan did it again and again. She tasted amazing. Ryan's was losing control. He could feel his control slipping away. Her taste, her scent, and her reactions to his ministrations were chipping rapidly away had the tenuis grasp he had on his control.

He licked her, and tongued her cunt hold. He flicked his eager tongue all over and around her clit. Leija could barely hold still. She whimpered and squirmed. Her strongest reactions were of course when Ryan plucked her clit with his lips and then rapidly pulled his tongue up over it. He wanted to taste all her cream from her hole, but he could sense she was close to cumming. He concentrated his efforts on her clit.

"Ryan!" she called. Her breathing was heavy, and her back was arched.

"Yes, baby?" He said quickly before recapturing her clit between his lips.

"Oh my! Oh fuck! Ryan!"

Ryan wouldn't relent. She was close. He could sense she was close. She was going to completely shatter for him. Her legs were quivering. Her body couldn't stay still. She was clenching the sheets. Leija was poised on the edge of a very powerful orgasm.

"Ryan...Oh...I can't...Oh my God...I need..."

"Let go, Leija!" Ryan said roughly. He needed her release almost as badly as she did. He craved her release.

Leija's stomach quivered. Her whimpers slid into a long primal moan. Ryan shifted so he could bring his hand to her pussy. Just as Leija's body jerked hard with the beginnging of her orgam, Ryan plunged two fingers into her cunt so he could feel her cum all over them. She clenched his fingers hard, as he clamped his lips to her clit and licked her with rapid movements of his tongue. He didn't stop until she stopped shaking and her body came to relax listlessly.

She was whimpering and moaning beyond her control. Ryan could see just by looking at her that she was not yet back in control. Her climax had been far more intense than anything he had ever given to another woman. Ryan lapped at her cunt hole, but was careful to avoid her clit. She didn't protest, but then he knew she wasn't in any condition to protest. Her breathing was harsh.

Ryan felt concern when he noticed that Leija's breathing came back to normal, but then she was crying softly. "Leija...my baby. What's wrong?"

Ryan slid up beside his sister and wrapped his arms protectively around her. She was crying in earnest now. Ryan felt gutted. Did she regret what they had just done? Was she upset with him? How had something that had felt so beautiful and so perfect to him, upset her so badly?

"Baby?" Ryan pleaded brokenly against her ear.

"No...no, Ryan. I'm okay. I'm sorry." she managed between sobs.

"What's going on?" Ryan asked not unkindly.

"I don't know." Leija sobbed. "It was just so perfect. I've never cried before...I am sorry."

"So wait...these are good tears?" Ryan smiled now.

Leija nodded and then smiled with tears still fresh in her eyes and on her cheeks.