Incest for Your Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan swooped down and captured his sister's lips in a kiss. He could taste her salty tears.

Leija calmed and her tears stopped. They looked into each others eyes. It was as if a magical spell had woven itself around them. They forgot everything beyond each other. They had shared something far more intense than anything they had ever encountered before, and they both knew this was just the tip of the iceberg. Ryan was still going to make love to his sister. They both instinctively knew this would change their relationship as brother and sister forever. They both knew they were falling in love with each other.

"I need you." Ryan said against his sister's temple as he held her.

"I want you." Leija said back.

They moved like a well oiled machine.Leija parted her legs to make space for Ryan. Ryan moved between her parted legs. Their lips came together and locked. They breathed each other in. Ryan slid his hard cock through Leija's wetness. She was soaked. Ryan groaned into Leija's mouth as they continued to kiss.

Leija lifted her legs a little bringing her hips up. She was opening herself in invitation to her own brother. She wasn't just ready for this, she needed this. She craved her brother's cock, and he craved sheathing himself in her perfect cunt.

Ryan slid the sensitive tip of his cock to her opening. He paused right there and held his breath. There was no going back once they did this, and that didn't matter. He never wanted to go back. This was meant to be. They were meant to be lovers. With that thought in his mind, Ryan pushed forward with his hips and slid deep into his sister's hot wet cunt.

Exquisite pleasure. Sheer pleasure. Mindblowingly perfect. Their bodies fit perfectly. Leija's cunt held, clenched and engulfed Ryan's cock perfectly. She was so wet, and so hot. He held still for several long moments just delighting in how right she felt around him. He held his breath for a moment too. Leija made a sexy sound that brought him out of his stupor.

Slowly he began to thrust. Leija met each thrust by bringing her hips up. She wrapped her legs around him. They moved in perfect harmony. Her cunt clenched and squeezed his cock. It was almost sheer torture to pull back, before plunging back into her. Ryan wanted to stay within her forever, even though that was of course impossible. Even still, from this day forward, he intended to bury himself inside his sister every chance he got. Nothing that felt this good and this perfect could be wrong. Nothing.

Their pace increased as their needs drove them on. It wasn't a race, but there was a pounding need in them both. Their heart beats were heavy; their breathing harsh. Ryan sunk into his sisters cunt again and again. She was so wet she soaked his cock, balls and even thighs. Their bodies made the best sounds as they slapped together.

Ryan's balls tightened. He was getting close. He needed to cum, and cum hard. His thrust became faster and harder. He was really fucking Leija hard now, and judging by the wild sounds she was making she was loving it. She reached behind and pulled Ryan in as he thrust. She was like a wild cat below him.

Her nails sunk into his ass cheeks and then rasped their way up his back. Faster and faster they came together. All throught and control flew out the window. They became primal. Leija was going to cum again. Ryan knew she was close. He just knew. He knew her. Her could sense all of her love, emotions and her physical responses even before they happened. She could seemingly sense all the same in him.

They moved perfectly together. Neither knew that making love could be like this. Again and again Ryan plunged into his sister. Again and again she met his thrusts. Their moans, grunt and panting met and mingled. Neither could discern which noise came from which. Up and up they rose in this perfect crescendo. They were both on the cusp of their mutual release.

It was Ryan that flew over the edge and head first into his orgasm first. His balls tightened almost painfully, and then he was shooting his hot seed deep into his sister's fertile cunt. Leija, feeling him unleash his hot cum inside her, cried out like a wild cat and then came hard all over Ryan's cock. They held tight as the tide of their release rocked them both like nothing had ever rocked them before.

They clung to each other for a long time after their climaxes subsided. Ryan's legs felt like rubber, and Leija seemed almost boneless. The pressed close and just lovingly held one and another.

"That was...there's no words." Leija said.

"I know. I had no idea it could be like that."

Neither felt shy or unsure. What they had done had been right, and they both knew it. It had been their first time, but they both knew it wouldn't be their last time. They were forever changed both as individuals, and as a brother and sister. They would forever be linked as brother and sister and they would have that bond, but in addition to that bond they would have this most incredible love. This romantic love. This sexual love. It was intense and awe inspiring.

Days went by. Leija lost track of how many. They had clocks but no calendar. She and Ryan made love non-stop. They couldn't get enough of each other. Even when they weren't making love, they were almost always touching. The voice attempted to taunt them and challenge them, but they just didn't care anymore.

Ryan and Leija were tangled in bed together after having spent hours making love, when they heard the locks turn in the only entrance/exit door. At first the sound barely filtered into their foggy bliss, but when it did they both turned. There were loud voices too. One of them seemed familiar.

The locks made loud thunks as they were undone. Ryan held Leija tight. And then all hell broke lose. People came pouring into the room. Most in uniforms. Police officers. They had guns drawn as they all filtered in.

Ryan positioned himself in front of Leija and put his hands up. "We have no weapons!"

"Put down your guns!" Yelled someone from just behind the officers. "They're unarmed!"

At once, Ryan knew that voice. The officers parted, and there stood their father. Ryan felt terror and relief all at once. Things happened as if in slow motion. The police fanned out, and searched their apartment space. Leija peeked around Ryan and made a strangled frightened sound when she spotted their father.

Their father, Paul Banks, came rushing to his children. "It's going to be okay." he said calmly, but then his eyes took in the scene. Ryan could see it all in his father's eyes. He knew his father was seeing exactly what it was. It was lovers fresh from passion that their father was seeing, not his son and daughter had he had known them before. Leija hid her pretty face against Ryan.

A police woman stepped between Paul, and his kids. "Are you two physically okay?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." Ryan answered for them both. He stood and wrapped a sheet around himself. Leija had the duvet wrapped around her naked form. Ryan knew she would still be leaking his cum.

"We're so glad to have found you." the kind female officer said.

"Who was he? Who was the crazy man?" Ryan asked.

"An ex business partner of mine." their father said. His eyes moved back and forth between his son and daughter. His face showed displeasure.

"How did you find us?" Leija asked. Her voice was small and shy under their father's scrutinizing gaze.

"He made an attempt at ransoming you two, and we managed to thwart him. I will explain it all later." Paul said. "Let's get you out of here."

"They need to go to the hospital." the police officer said.

"They seem fine to me." Paul said. He was accustom to being take charge.

"We're okay." Ryan said. Leija stood, and he tugged her to his side. Their father's eyes flashed.

"Physically you two might be okay, but you probably should talk to someone. They call it debriefing. There are people that can help you sort out everything that happened here. You were toyed with. None of this was your fault."

Ryan's eyes shot to the female police officer. It was evident she, like their father, had figured out what had happened between himself and Leija. He lifted his chin a bit higher. He refused to feel ashamed of what they had done. They hadn't done anything wrong.

"We just need out of here, and we need time to sort this out ourselves."

"Everything is going to go back to normal, Ryan. Everything is going to go back to how it was." Paul said pointedly.

"Nothing can go back to how it was, Father." Ryan responded tightly. The police officer watched the two men.

Ryan and Leija left with their father. He promised the officer he would deliver them to the hospital. Which he did. They were given clothing to put on. It felt weird to have clothing after being naked for so long. Leija still had Ryan's cum leaking steadily from her pussy. They refused to be separated and instead climbed into the backseat of their father's mercedes. Paul was seething.

"Whatever took place in there wasn't your fault." he said. "But it's also over now. Completely over. Do you two understand?"

"No." Leija said. Her voice was small. "It's not over. It's just beginning."

Eight Months Later...

"So, is this the colour you wanted?" Ryan asked as he stood with paint roller in hand. He glanced at the wall with it's soft shade of pink.

"It's perfect!" Leija chimed happily. She had one hand resting lovingly on her very swollen belly. "Oh! She kicked!" she thrilled.

Ryan put down the paint roller hurriedly and moved to his sister's side. He placed his hand on her belly and felt their strong daughter kicking. No matter how many times he experienced her kicks it was just as amazing the next time.

"It was a good choice. I stand corrected." said Paul as he put down a paint brush and wandered over to his children. "I never imagined the guest bedroom becoming a nursery."

The brother and sister looked to their father, as he walked over and also placed his hand on his daughter's rounded stomach. "She's a strong one." he said with pride in his eyes.

It hadn't been an easy road for the family. There was still a trial pending against the mad man that had kidnapped Leija and Ryan. It hadn't taken long to discover Leija was pregnant with Ryan's baby. Paul and his wife, Lynn, had really struggled with what had happened between their son and daughter. They tried hard to made it end, but it was beyond their control.

Ryan and Leija were in love. They were lovers. And, they were going to be parents. Rather than fight their children, they finally relented and decided they needed to accept the change between their children so they wouldn't run the risk of losing their kids and their grandchild.

They family dynamic had to change a lot, but they were finding harmony. Paul was evening helping Ryan get the nursery ready. Life wasn't perfect, but it was getting back to normal. Hopefully, it would be at the very least calm before the couple brought home their daughter.

Ryan smiled at Leija. He loved her like he loved no one else. They still made love often, even despite Leija's round figure. In fact Ryan loved it and hoped that together they would make lots of babies. The circumstances that brought them together were not ideal, but in the end neither sibling had any regrets.