Incest is Best...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both collapsed onto the bed, in a totally, orgasmic high! It was fantastic!! The three of us fell asleep on/ in/ wrapped around each other.

I woke up 2hours later, refreshed after the short nap, ready to go to work. I didn't bother to shower though. I wanted to smell the sex on my body all through the day! The models that I came in contact with, all took notice when I walked into the agency for the photo shoot!(I'd been modeling Men's clothes for the past six months.)

I got a couple of dates with some of the sexiest models at the agency! I think they smelled the sex on my body!

Actually, when Suzanne had heard of my success with the beautiful ladies, she got jealous and decided to take me back...! And me, like the love starved fool that I am, took her up on her offer, with a few conditions: 1- She couldn't date anyone but me, 2- I could go out with anyone I wanted to if I told her first, 3- She would have to be open to a new sexual "energy" that pervaded my home and family life!!!

Suzanne, Megan, Nora and I all got together for a big, randy fuck, the next week...

But, THAT is best saved for another story...

THE END... for now!

To be continued someday

12