Incest Is Best Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive home was quiet, but nerve-racking for Kimmy. She realized that her father was probably shocked at her lifestyle, but he had to understand that her experience had benefited him. She would never have realized most of her needs without the assistance of her helpful clientele. She became privy to the inner desires of hundreds of men. She came to understand a man's wish to be cared for and loved. She was subjected to the horny fantasies of men who lusted for their daughters and nieces but never touched and so became even more unhappy.

Storming into the house, she was relieved that her mother wasn't home. However, she was pissed now. How DARE HE, she thought, jerking her jacket off. She'd probably lose her job and Mike would kill her for offending their client.

"I can't believe you would do this to yourself!" he yelled, slamming the door. "Whoring for ... for what? So you can .. I can accept the stripping," he acceded, holding up one hand. "But to prostitute yourself? Why Baby? What makes you do these things?" he asked gruffly, tears clogging his throat.

Seeing her father so visibly upset, stunned Kimmy. Her pussy still quivering with need, unbearably full, she was at a loss to understand her father's reaction. "Daddy ... I do these things because ... because I LIKE to do them. No, I LOVE doing it. I love a cock thrusting against my clit. I love a cock in my mouth. I love licking and pleasuring a hard, horny man daddy. I love having my brains screwed out! I love barely being able to walk the next day after fucking multiple partners. I even like a little pussy on the side daddy. I have for a very long time daddy," she shouted, walking towards him, her hips swaying.

She grabbed his head in her hands and shoved her tongue down his throat. She thrust her crotch against his, her juices dampening the front of his pants. His cock, as usual, erect and ready for her. She twirled her tongue in his mouth and removing it, licked the tears form his face, grunting when her father shoved his knee against her slit.

"So, I .. I didn't do this to you Baby? I didn't ..." her father hissed when her hand reached inside his pants, grabbing his ass.

"No Daddy," she smiled. "Shall I tell you a secret? I've fucked almost every man in this family Daddy .. I started a long time ago ... and I'm good at it. I LOVE IT," she stressed riding his leg, her ass and hips undulating desperately. "Fuck me daddy .. Fuck me ... I'm your slut daddy ...whenever you want me," she groaned, creaming against him.

"God! I need to be inside you Baby!" Rev. Cummings moaned, backing her towards the stairs. "Upstairs. NOW!," he ordered.

Running up the stairs, Kimmy made a beeline for her parent's room. Giggling, she tugged off her clothes and threw herself on the bed, spreading her legs for her father. She watched him pull and yank at his own clothing, discarding them in a messy heap. Briefly glancing towards the bedstand, she noticed her mother's cold cream, a large jar of facial cream she used every night. Reaching over, Kimmy unscrewed the lid. Laughing, Kimmy crooked her finger to her father, giving him a brazen, sexy look.

His cock bobbed as he walked, kneeling down beside her, they kissed hungrily. They were like animals, biting and gnawing, shoving hands into secret, wet places. Growling, Tom kissed his way down his daughter's body, needing her pussy since he'd seen her shake it at him on stage. He still couldn't believe what a sexpot Kimmy was and he decided he would simply go with the flow, since it only benefited him anyhow. Spreading her thighs wide, he flicked his tongue against her cunt, breathing in her wet essence. Another man had been between her thighs tonight, but he didn't know that. Many men had been there before, that he knew.

He listened to her squeals, her cries of need. She was a horny little thing, he thought, shoving a finger inside, drilling it in and out fast. She screamed and rolled her cunt, grinding it hard, he pinched her clit and she yelped in delight. She was so wet and he smiled listening to her shrieks and babbling. She loved her daddy. She told him, he was the best.

Rising up, he fell forward, plunged his cock into her pussy, up to the hilt. His balls rubbed against her clit, soaked and slipping against her pussy. She was like a demon possessed, they both were. Fucking each other violently, neither caring how hard or rough they were. The bed rocked brutally, unaccustomed to such harsh activity.

"Please daddy! Cum! Need it ... cum .. Cum ... fuck ...yes .. Yes. God ... yes," she wailed. Their cries filled the room, the house. Any person who entered the house at this point would know what was going on in that bedroom. They would know that someone was fucking their own father. They would know that this father was fucking his daughter good and hard and that they both LOVED IT.

"Fuck yes daddy. Bang me ... bang me.. Beat my pussy good. I love it!" Kimmy cried.

"Yes Baby ... you're my slut .. My little whore. God I love your cunt! So tight, grips me so good slut," Rev. Tom moaned, banging her hard and fast.

She came, bumping against him, drenching his cock, sobbing and pleading for his body. She begged him not to stop. She begged him to fuck her all night. Her orgasm continued for only short seconds but seemed like minutes to the tiny girl. She pulsed and shuddered and finally relaxed against her father's still pounding body. His stiff cock drove even deeper in her squishy, slippery slot.

She squeezed his cock, feeling him tense, she moaned, "Not yet Daddy! Just wait," she panted. Reaching for the jar of cold cream, her father watched puzzled as she grabbed his cock, lifting it from between her wet pussy lips, she sat up cross legged and pumped his cock. Leaning sideways, he watched as Kimmy held his cock over the opening of the jar. Tensing, eyes closed, his cum erupted, spewing, squirting in her hands. Kimmy worked to get the cum in the jar, to catch it all. Grinning, she squeezed the last of his fluid, pumping and massaging his cock until the last of it hovered on the tip of the dick. Leaning down she licked him clean, never one to waste a drop.

Gasping for air, Tom had to ask, "What? What are you doing?" collapsing on his side, one arm over his head. He watched as she stirred his semen into the jar of cold cream, mixing it. "That's your mom's night cream," he stated, bewildered.

"Yes Daddy," she smirked, "I know. I wanted to give her a little present," Kimmy said teasingly. "I want her to wear the cum you made for me," she smiled, wiping the excess cream on her finger onto her tits and rubbed it in.

Grinning, her father leaned over to kiss her and murmured, "You are so bad."

Nipping his chin, she nodded and climbed on top of him to ride her father once more before her mother returned.

To be continued ...

12