Incest Is Best Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! My angel ... Yes! Love daddy's cock ...you look like you're wearing my cock. You love having daddy's nasty dick inside you don't you angel?" he grunted, holding her head, forcing her firmly against him, causing Kimmy to gag, her hands slightly flayed against him.

Realizing his error, he relaxed his hold and let her continue her ministrations. Patting her head, he smiled at his over zealousness. "Daddy loves you too much sometimes precious. You're too good to papa. I think that's enough," he said, pulling her up by her hair.

"It's time for you to ride daddy. Just like a horse, my beauty. You like horses," he grinned, watching her cautiously climb on his stiff cock. Feeling her wet, hot channel cover his dick, he growled and instinctively drove against her softness, triggering a sob of pain from Kimmy.

"Yes, yes ... I told you it would hurt my baby girl," he justified, continuing to push against her. When she failed to return his force, he quickly rolled her on to her back and flipping one her leg over his ass, shoved his cock forward with all his strength.

"OH MY GOD," Kimmy screamed, tears spilling from her eyes, the pain unbelievable.

"Yes, it hurts baby, but it's so good for daddy. Daddy needed this for so long. Daddy needed to make you his woman," he grunted, pounding her, his cock like a drill.

Rafa knew he was hurting Miss Cummings, but he didn't care. He rationalized that she was a whore and she would do this again and again and again for the right amount of money. He was only doing what some other man would do tomorrow or the next day.

"You like daddy's cock, my little slut? I know you do. You're just a whore, aren't you Theresa? A slimy, cock-loving whore. I saw what you did SLUT. You let dozens of men use you tonight. You let them spray their cocks all over you. You let them use your mouth. You let them stretch you wide on a table and use your cunt and ass. PUTA they called you. Do you know what that means? Hmmm? Whore, they called you a whore and you proved them right. You're a whore. Whore," he yelled, stuffing her as hard as he could.

Kimmy held on to Rafa's shoulders, her eyes closed, begging in her mind for an end to his fucking. Still, he continued, his hips swivelling, faster and faster, plunging his shaft into her. His heavy balls slapped against her ass hard, her juices were leaking still. Even in her pain, she couldn't control her slutty body's reaction to a cock, any cock.

"Yes, but daddy loves you still. Daddy didn't care. Daddy needs your pussy. Daddy needs your ass. You'll give me your ass too PUTA, before you leave this bed tonight. Daddy's paid for your body and you'll do everything he wants. It might hurt a little whore, but you deserve it. You should have been a good girl to daddy sooner," he growled, his hands circled her neck, forcing her down into the bed. Blissfully, Kimmy blacked out from the pain.

Unsure of how long she was out, she was roused from her oblivion by the vigorous stabbing of a cock in her ass. Her hands were tied to the bed. One hand was tied to the bedpost with a red ribbon and she briefly wondered if it was the ribbon from her teddy bear. The other hand was tied with the red g-string she had stashed in her schoolbag. Rafa had her hair twisted around his hands, pulling her hair and shoving his cock in her asshole simultaneously.

"Oh my whore, my beauty, you're awake. Good. Feel this slut," he shouted, thrusting harder. "Daddy's exploring your whoring ass now. No cherry there either, the men took it. I bet it's sore. They fucked you raw whore. Your asshole is red, very red and so wide," he grinned.

He reached under and began pinching and squeezing her nipples hard, bringing fresh tears to her eyes and causing her to whimper anew. Her cries seemed to spur him on and he fucked her harder, brutal and violent. "Yes Baby! SCREAM. Scream for me. Scream SLUT," Rafa shouted. Kimmy came against the white duvet blanket, grounding her sore cunt against its soft cloth.

Rafa continued pulverizing her stinging ass, drawing more sobs and whimpers from her tortured soul. She would never have believed she could hurt so much from doing something she loved so much, if she hadn't been there to feel it. If she lived to be a hundred and twenty she would never forget this night.

Finally, when she stopped feeling anything, when her ass was numb, her pussy was numb, he stopped. Rafa collapsed on top of her; his limp dick lay quiet and content on the back of her legs. She finally closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------

The next morning, Kimmy woke up alone. The room was brightly lit and she guessed it was about noontime. She observed the bruises and marks on her arms and hands and figured she'd find more mementos on her body. Her hands were unbound and she noticed her schoolbag on the floor beside the nightstand. A large envelope was on top of her bag. Reaching over she grabbed the envelope. Inside was a huge wad of cash. Dumping the money out on the bed, she counted $5,000 dollars! Kimmy began to laugh. She might have been fucked raw and stupid last night, but today she was going shopping!

12