Incest Island Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyFox
SlyFox
138 Followers

"You got THAT right, sweetie! I'll see you downstairs."

"When we got back to the den, Dad had poured three glasses of champaign and there were two more bottles on ice, nearby. He had changed too, and was now wearing his velvet smoking jacket and pajama bottoms. We all settled back on the couch, with Jerry and I on either side of our father. We toasted Jerry a Happy Birthday (for the umpteenth time, that day…). Dad refilled our glasses, then leaned back into the soft cushions of the big leather sofa and gazed into the low burning fire in the fireplace. He was barefoot, (as we were) and he was rubbing his feet slowly and sensuously through the silky fur of the fake bearskin rug in front of the mantle."

"I wanted to ask you kids a special favor on this 'special' night," he began. I know, the 'favors' are supposed to go to Jerry, but I don't think he'll object when he hears what I have in mind," he said with a smile. "I know you kids have been having sex with each other since you were snot nosed brats, and I never said anything about it. But tonight, I'd like very much to watch you get it on together… If you'd be so kind to your horney old father…?"

Darla was getting hotter and hotter as her vivid imagination anticipated the details of the story Sherri was telling her. And the older woman's hands stroking her breasts and tweaking her, now erect nipples, was only adding more fuel to the fire in her cunt. She turned her face into Sherri's lap and deeply inhaled the musky woman smell emanating from the woman's equally overheated pussy. Sherri's skirt was completely up around her waist now and her glorious red bush was clearly visible through her rapidly soaking panties. Darla reached up and slowly pulled the waistband of the panties down and began to lick the soft, warm flesh just above the 'bikini' line over Sherri's lush covered pubic mound.

"You keep that up, honey, and there's no way I'm going to be able to tell you this story. And you DID ask, so pay attention," Sherry gasped.

"I AM paying attention," came Darla's muffled voice. "I can 'eat' and listen at the same time, can't I?"

"I'm not so sure that I can," said Sherri. "But I'll try!" And as she resumed the story of fucking her father for the first time, her hand wandered down from Darla's boobs and began gathering her skirt up to reveal Darla's lovely black mound and pouting and now freely dripping pussy.

"After the initial surprise of Daddy's request wore off, Jerry and I answered almost simultaneously. Jerry said, 'On one condition' and I piped up with "Yeah! You have to promise to join us after 'the show'!"

"Gladly," he replied. "I thought you'd never ask. I've wanted to fuck my little girl for as long as I can remember. And suck that beautiful cock my handsome young son has developed."

"We thought YOU'D never ask. That's why we set up this whole elaborate plan to seduce you tonight. And darned if you didn't turn the tables on us."

"But I wasn't planning to seduce you kids tonight," Dad protested. "I just wanted to watch you fucking each other, that's all."

"Yeah, Dad…Right! chuckled Jerry as he moved over next to me on the couch. "Tell us another one."

"I was wearing the skimpiest 'baby doll' outfit that I owned and my now fully developed tits were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Jerry and I began sucking each other's tongues in a deep French kiss and as he slid his fingers under the waistband of my panties, I pulled his fully erect cock out of the fly in his pajamas and began to slowly stroke it up and down as Jerry was finger fucking my hot, and so very tight, little pussy. Jerry started sucking my titties while he rubbed my swollen clit and sank his fingers faster and faster in and out of my cunt. It didn't take much of that and I exploded with the first of what was to prove to be many, orgasms that glorious night."

"As I was coming down off that incredible high, I leaned over and took Jerry's swollen 7" cock deep into my throat and began to give him the best blow job he'd ever had while he continued to finger my still quivering pussy and twisting my small but erect nipples. Sucking and licking the head of Jerry's cock like it was the sweetest lollypop I'd ever tasted, I looked directly into my father's lusting eyes and winked at him. By now, he had pulled his own, turgid cock out of his pajama fly and was slowly stroking the full length of it. 'My God!', I thought, "We'll never get that big thing into my tiny little hole!" (Later, I was happily relieved to know that that wasn't the case at all… We didn't have any problem…)

"After a few minutes, Jerry and I slipped down onto the bearskin rug and as I raised my hips off the floor, he slid my panties off and began to lick my pussy and suck my quivering little clit until I came again… Almost as intensely as I had the first time. Jerry was completely naked by now and he told me to turn over on my hands and knees, because he wanted to fuck me from behind while he watched our father jerk off to this incestuous mating. As he buried his cock as deeply into my well lubricated pussy as he could, he began stroking in and out of my cunt. He'd pull out until just the swollen head of his prick would be hidden in the lips of my pussy. Then, faster and faster, he'd slam back against my ass, his cockhead banging into my still developing womb and his balls slapping furiously against my clitoris."

As she listened to this extraordinary tale from her new found friend, Darla shifted around on the couch so that she was facing the older woman. Without interrupting the story, she began to unbutton Sherri's blouse and then unhooked the clasp of her bra to release her milky white breasts from their confinement. Sherri gasped and moaned softly as the beautiful, young black girl started sucking her erect nipples, first one then the other and back again. She began to lose her train of thought as Darla slipped her hand inside her panties and started playing with her swollen and sensitive clit. The experienced young woman seemed to know exactly how and where to touch her to make her feel like her entire body was on fire. With another gasp and a muffled scream she began to cum and cum and cum.

After a bit, Sherri's heartbeat settled back to near normal again and she took Darla's face between her hands and kissed her passionately on the lips. "Wow, that was great," she breathed. "But now, I've forgotten where I was in the story. I told you that might happen," she giggled.

"Your brother was fucking you from behind while the two of you watched your father masturbating! That's where your were. See I told you I could eat and listen too"

"You weren't 'eating' you little shit - you wer sucking… Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Just wanted to set the record straight."

"Don't worry… We'll probably get to the 'eating' part pretty soon," laughed Darla. I can't wait to taste that sweet smelling pussy of yours. But I do want to hear the rest of the story. You still haven't told me a thing about fucking your father. Not that the part about you and Jerry didn't make want to cum in my panties if I was wearing any, but I really want to hear about your Dad, so get on with it, my Lady Knight…"

"Well, Jerry and I were very experienced with each other by this time, of course. So it didn't take very much of his thrusting and slamming into my cunt before we both came again and again. And as we did, my father's huge cock suddenly erupted too, spewing his spunk all over my face, back and even onto Jerry's chest. Jerry calmly collected his father's hot cum onto his fingers and let me suck some of it off while he licked off the rest."

"While Jerry sat back to rest up a bit, I crawled over and started to lick the still leaking cum from my father's only slightly deflated cock. Cupping his huge balls in my hand, and feeling them roll around in his sack, I slowly licked his prick from his balls to the tip of his cock and inserted the end of my little tongue into the leaking slit. He tasted wonderful to me, I can tell you that."

"As I was giving my loving father his first incestuous blowjob, Jerry was busily licking his way between my ass cheeks and pushing his hot tongue as deeply into my tight little asshole as he could. Meanwhile, Dad was squeezing my little breasts and tweaking my ultra sensitive nipples. By now, he was as hard as he'd been when he first started jacking off and I decided that I had waited long enough to get that monster into my teenage pussy if I could. So I moved up to straddle him and began to lower my hot little cunt onto the head of Dad's prick. I was right… It was too big, and I was too small and tight. It wouldn't fit."

"Here, let me help," said Jerry. And he started licking and sucking on the head of Dad's dick and on my pussy to "lube" me up some more. Taking Dad's cock in his hand, he rubbed it back and forth in my slit until it was as covered with saliva and cum as it was going to get. Holding the head of it against the entrance to my yearning, young cunt, he put his arm around my waist and helped me push my body down onto my father's penis until, - AT LAST -, he was buried all the way into my cunt. I had never felt so full or so excited in my life. Sex with Jerry was great, but we'd grown up with that. This was 'virgin' territory, so to speak and I was enjoying it to the hilt - pun intended."

"As I began to slowly raise and lower myself on my father's hard cock, he pulled me closer so he could suck my tits while he was fucking me. At the same time he was squeezing the cheeks of my ass and fingering my puckered little asshole."

"Not wanting to be left out of the action, Jerry got up on the couch and offered his again fully erect cock to my willing and eager lips. Then Dad said, "I'd like a little of that too, if you don't mind." So, while I was fucking my father for the first time, he was enthusiastically sucking his only son's cock. It wasn't long before we were all three of us screaming, moaning and cumming like it was never going to end. And it didn't either, until we all fell asleep, all tangled together in Dad's big ol' king size bed."

"We did just about everything possible to each other that night. Jerry even got to fuck his father in the ass as Dad was fucking me again. Later, they switched positions and Jerry had his first ass fucking while he was making me cum again with his still lively tongue. To tell the truth, I wanted both of my guys to fuck me in the ass too, but that didn't come about until some time later. We were all of us pretty well fucked out by then, but I did get to watch my father and brother suck each other off in an incestuous 69 while I played with my cunt and came still again."

"All in all, it was one hell of a night. And one that I will cherish in my memory all of my life."

"God! What a story," sighed Darla as she stroked her own pussy at the same time she was licking Sherri's breasts and fingering her steaming cunt. "If you don't go down on me and start eating my pussy right now, I think I'm just gonna die."

"I thought you'd never ask," said Sherri as she placed herself between the girl's soft, ebony thighs and gave that sweet, black pussy her undivided attention.

"Well now, what's this I see?" said a gorgeous young black man who had entered the room, totally unnoticed by the two lesbian lovers.

"Hi Chet! Meet Sherri. She saved my ass from being raped tonight, so I thought this was the least I could do to repay her."

"Well, if she saved your black ass from anything, I guess I owe her too."

"Maybe you'd better join us then," chuckled Darla. "I think Sherri just might appreciate some of what I see bulging in your pants there."

To Be Continued...

SlyFox
SlyFox
138 Followers
12