Incest Island - Mother-Son Interview 01

Story Info
An interview with a mother about her first time giving in.
1.5k words
4.18
73.3k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,255 Followers

Author's note: I am recovering from repeated surgeries on both arms to correct a degenerative nerve condition. In order to write this, I am using a voice to text software which isn't always as accurate as I would like it to be. As my recovery time will take more than a year, I have decided to continue writing and give my best effort at doing the thing I love. Please, if you spot any typos or grammatical mistakes, consider volunteering as my editor to allow me to write more stories more frequently with better quality.

Special thanks to my wife and overly indulgent soulmate (mrssecondsamuel) for making time away from her coursework to edit my smut.

*****

This document is a research transcript from Dr. Aikio Proctor dated from 1998, ten years before he would start the research institute and sanctuary Lot's Cove. This interview has been recorded for posterity in the archives of the institute.

The recording and transcript begin here.

Proctor: So tell us how things got started with your son.

Anonymous: Oh my, God, I knew that I was going to have to talk about this, but now that I'm here... God I'm so nervous.

Proctor: It's perfectly natural to be anxious but don't worry about talking with me. When did you start noticing your son?

Anonymous: More like when did he notice me! When he came home for the summer, I found he couldn't keep his eyes off me. Of course I had gotten used to being a little more free with what I wore after his first semester at college. I never... oh wow I can't believe I'm talking about this, but I hardly ever wear a top when I was just home alone. I really had to get used to wearing clothes again around the house. Once he even caught me!

Proctor: How did this happen?

Anonymous: Haha. Well I just woke up one morning and forgot I didn't have the place to myself. I went bare ass naked to the kitchen, and I thought his eyes would pop out into his bowl of cereal. I was so embarrassed! I remember running away and trying to cover my ass.

Proctor: So this was the start?

Anonymous: Maybe. But I did notice his attention before.

Proctor: Like when?

Anonymous: Mostly when I was doing yoga. The pants don't hide much, and I know that some of the poses, especially downward facing dog, was essentially just presenting myself in front of him. There wasn't really any way to wear anything else, and I knew from several of the positions he could practically see down my shirt.

Proctor: Did he make comments?

Anonymous: Oh, Scott is wonderful with compliments. He tells me things like "You look so hot today, Mom," or "I really like that outfit on you." I mean, I knew he was a sexy crazed college kid so I didn't really think much of it until...

Proctor: Until what?

Anonymous: I was doing my exercises in the living room. With my breasts, well they tend to bounce no matter what I am doing, if you know what I mean.

Proctor: No doubt, continue.

Anonymous: Well they sort of started popping out the top of my sports bra and over the neckline of my shirt, and he got an eyeful of my cleavage before I made an adjustment. I wasn't paying any attention until I looked back and saw Scott rubbing himself through his jeans. I don't think he realized I noticed, or how long it had been since I'd had a younger man's attention. I didn't stop. I kept stretching, I even adjusted my shorts to let part of my bottom show. I heard him unzip and saw my son's penis.

Proctor: Did he orgasm then?

Anonymous: No, not yet. He seemed to get scared and went back to his room. But I could hear him masturbating. It turned me on so much to hear my baby appreciating my body.

Proctor: But nothing happened?

Anonymous: Well not yet. I was ashamed. I know now he felt like a pervert.

Proctor: This is a safe place to talk. Since its inception, the institute works to destigmatize all kinds of sexual interaction.

Anonymous: Well, I kept exercising, and he kept watching. He was a little more discrete. I wasn't. I would show off my body to him, never wearing anything more than a sports bra and booty shorts. Once when I knew he was home, I even did yoga naked. Right in the living room. It felt so freeing and so weird to have my breasts out in the open as I stretched, even if it was a little uncomfortable. I pretended not to see him watching, but I think both of us knew that at any point things would escalate. I mean in some of those poses I'm practically presenting myself to my son like a bitch in heat. And as I spread my legs and bent over to let him see my pussy, I could see his hard-on as I peeked at him between my legs.

Proctor: Then what?

Anonymous: Well he came. He came all over the kitchen floor and then ran off afraid that I would yell at him. I did what any mom does and cleaned up after him. Only I used my tongue.

Proctor: Your tongue?

Anonymous: Of course I keep a very clean floor, and it seemed a shame to waste such perfectly good come. And honestly, I was just so curious about how my boy tasted.

Proctor: Did you talk after?

Anonymous: Oh God, no, I was too embarrassed, I couldn't believe I had actually licked up his come like that. It seemed so wrong at first. Sometimes it still does.

Proctor: So what happened next?

Anonymous: Thank God he just went for it. I was bent over, doing yoga in the nude again, and then I felt him behind me.His penis I mean, my son's cock dripping wet with pre-cum, sliding against my ass trying so desperately to find its mommy's pussy, to go back in, where he came from and take me back.

Proctor: What did you say?

Anonymous: Nothing. I didn't need to say anything. Not at first, not until he was about to push that big head inside of me. Then I gave him permission. I told him go ahead, fuck Mommy. Use my pussy good. Put your big cock inside my pussy and make your mother come.

Proctor: Did you?

Anonymous: Not at first, it was his first time, or at least he told me so after. He felt so good; he has such a big dick. It barely fit inside the first few times. He only lasted a few minutes, and he told me after that I just felt too good, that my pussy was so wet, and that he been watching and waiting for so long that he could not help it anymore and just had to fuck me. He had me in doggie style at first, and then emptied his balls inside of me, filling up his mommy's pussy with the load I had been teasing out of him for months. I couldn't get enough. As he pulled out of me, his semen leaking out of his mother's pussy, I turned around and finished the rest of the job myself, masturbating in front of him as his seed ran down my legs.

Proctor: And then you continued your sexual relationship?

Anonymous: I was addicted. Thankfully it doesn't take much for a teenage boy to get hard again, and he fucked me over and over again, giving me every orgasm I wanted. We did every position he'd seen in porn. I rode his cock, he had me in missionary, and he could even pick me up and fuck me.

Proctor: How often do you have sex?

Anonymous: At least three times a day. I usually suck him off in the morning since I wake him up with a blow job. He's taking classes now at the community college, and by the time he gets home, I'm ready in a yoga pose. If I have clothes on, he rips them off. His favorite thing is to come on my tits or face like in his porn movies, and then he likes to watch me lick it off.

Proctor: What would you say to other mothers out there thinking about doing the same thing with their sons?

Anonymous: I had my apprehensions at first. And... this is the first time either of us have ever talked about it, unless you count him bragging to his friends. Thank God they didn't believe him. I guess it just depends on the situation. I like to think Scott and I have something special, but hopefully someone else can feel better about their experience from this interview. It's why I did it. And I guess to finally say these things out loud. So I guess for any Mom considering her son's advances, I would tell her don't be afraid! Go for it and see where he takes you.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,255 Followers