Incest, Jean's Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
752 Followers

Staring out the patio window, she pulled her first drag and sighed once again before going on, never taking her eyes from the glass doors.

"I know what you must be thinking but I really was helpless at that point. Abby had seen and done too much already. She had become an aphrodisiac for your father and I think somewhere deep inside her she knew it – encouraged it even. Well, the next thing I knew I was on the floor. Abby's first sexual lesson would be "doggie style", your father's second most favorite position and I won't lie Joey...I was ready, eager even for him to push inside me."

I reached out and gently touched Jean's arm and she jerked her head around staring directly into my eyes. There was no guilt in her eyes, just an apparent remembrance of that evening and she smiled warmly at me.

"So you gave in willingly and dad fucked you in front of Abby then..."

"Oh as it turned out it was much more than that – as I recall I was trembling, anticipating his first thrust, when I saw Abby's clothes drop to the floor. Seconds later I felt your father's penis pushing into me and then something else...It was Abby's small hand wrapped around him – she was guiding him into me! God Joey I'm telling you I damn near came right then and there when I felt her hand pressing into my butt! The next thing I knew her hands spread my cheeks and your father slid in all the way and Abby gasped just as loud as I did when he bottomed out."

"Damn that's what I call a real family affair! God don't stop – what happened then?" I asked eager to hear the rest of the story. Jean sipped her coffee, took a long drag and blew the smoke away, grinning at my eager face. Before she continued on she leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips, taking the time to gently suck in my lower lip as she withdrew.

"Are you sure Joey?" She asked coyly, renewing the grin on her face. My semi-hard cock had already found the piss hole in my shorts and was doing a rapid climb out, under the table, as I nodded for her to go on. "My God – of course I want to hear the rest!" I thought and squirmed slightly in my seat, feeling my cock jump to full erection.

"So where was I then...Oh ya – your father pushing his penis in me and Abby spreading my butt cheeks. He was something that night...He came twice for the first time and it was totally different from any other time we made love." Jean started out and then laughed loud and hard.

"Oh God – did you hear what I said? Made love...Jesus Joey it was just a pure fuck session - animalistic even and I'm sure it was all because of Abby. My first climax was growing and it was as much mental as it was physical. Abby sat right next to me, resting on her calves and I could see her bare bottom and her..."

"Pussy?"

"It was wet and getting wetter when I closed my eyes and screamed out for the first time. That first climax was quick, shocking Abby. She wasn't sure if I was hurt and even asked me if I was okay and I started to laugh...That's when your father pulled out and rolled me over. I was breathing hard and just starting to come down when he lifted my legs and spread them wide, pushing in once again. Abby was entranced watching his penis slide in and out. I closed my eyes feeling another climax building and heard Abby cry out...God what was it...Umm that's right – "Daddy not so hard" – and I opened my eyes seeing your father fondling your sisters breasts, squeezing them as he worked me to a second climax."

I gulped at this revelation and felt the wetness building on my cock head. My fingers were trembling when I finished my cigarette and put it out. I recall thinking at the time if mom only knew I was hard, when her fingers lightly slid up my shaft and she played in the pre-cum, a huge smile on her face. Later I figured it had nothing to do with being psychic – hell the story was more than enough to get any man hard!

"I know Joey I felt the same...Horny, hot and excited and I was building to that second climax listening to your father tell Abby how much he enjoyed this position because he could watch everything. Abby was barely breathing by then and her nipples were rock hard from your father's fondling, when he dropped one hand and slid a finger into her pussy." (This time the word came out easy without prompting and she went on.)

"I closed my eyes then – I was close, God so close and I knew this one was a big one. Abby started to moan softly about how good his finger felt when I let go and sprayed hard, screaming out. It turned chaotic...Abby screamed at seeing me squirt and then started to laugh, your father groaned loudly and pulled out shooting his cum on my belly; and Abby – my God she was ravenous! She dropped down and sucked in his squirting cock, sucking him dry! It was quite a scene for awhile. Me shaking wildly from the intense orgasm, Abby's head bouncing on my belly and your father groaning like some bull in rut season..."

"Hooooly shit mom..."

"Exactly Joey – holy shit. But I really want you to know something. As crazy as that time was and later as the sex sessions would be, I felt loved this morning for the first time in a long time. I'm not sure if I can even describe the range of emotions that went through me. When you pushed inside me it was beyond wonderful and I hate to say it but I don't think I ever felt that way about your father." And with that, she squeezed my rock hard cock and withdrew her hand.

I twitched visibly when her fingers left me and Jean laughed softly. My throat was bone dry and I found it impossible to talk and opted to cough trying the clear my throat. Jean had apparently anticipated what I wanted to ask and placed a finger to my lips, as she got up from the table. My gazed dropped taking in the large wet spot in the crotch of her spandex pants and I grinned. Giving me a wink, she turned away and walked to the refrigerator. When she returned she handed me a large glass of ice tea and made a flat statement.

"Yes dear...I'm just as horny as you are right now."

Following a long drink, I cleared my throat once again and looked up into her beautiful face and asked, "You want to go on? I mean I know there's a lot more right?"

Jean tipped her back and laughed and then grabbed my head and pressed my face into her belly. The sweet scent of her sex drifted up from her wet crotch, as she replied, "No Joey, I think Abby would like to tell you the rest."

Without further words, Jean started to hum Etta's song, as she caressed my head. The scent of sex was strong and without hesitation I reached up and cupped her crotch, pressing my fingers deeply into the wet split of her pussy and felt her hips quiver. When I hit her sex button her voice quavered, but she didn't stop humming and the wetness increased. I couldn't stop, she was over powering and I left her wet crotch to hook my thumbs in the waist band of her pants.

The song stopped then, as she offered a weak protest, "Oh God Joey no – no you don't have to..." and then nothing but a moan as I slid the pants down exposing her beautiful engorged and wet petals. The song returned as I slipped my fingers in and occasionally hit a high note when I went to her clitoris to rub it gently between my fingers.

Abby found us that day, just as Jean's legs buckled slightly and she came with a soft low moan of satisfaction. There was no squirting but her vagina released and soaked my fingers just as Abby walked into the room.

"Was I right? Was I? He's wonderful isn't he mom!"

~ I hope this addition has satisfied the need for more. Yes, Abby will continue the story once my imagination has had time to recharge! Until then my followers, I bid you all fair winds, calm seas and fullfilment of your sexual fantasies ~ MDF251

MDF251
MDF251
752 Followers
12