Incest Love Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
I go visit my cousin and we have our first sexual encounter.
1.3k words
4.11
37k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that first night we shared I was totally in love with my cousin. I had a boyfriend of two year at that time but I left him and didn't look back. Two weeks or so had passed when my cousin invited me to go stay with him and his mother for a long weekend. I was very excited and couldn't wait to see him again! I was also a bit scared because I didn't know if it was love or lust from his part but I was going to find out.

It was a two hour drive to where he lived and it was raining so I was driving pretty slowly. When I finally got to the basement parking of his flat building I called him to come to me, I wasn't exactly sure in which flat he lived, all I knew is that it was the same flat block that my grandparents were also living in. We I saw him walking down the stairs my heart started pounding loudly in my chest; I got out of the car. He gave me a long embrace, when we moved away from each other he put his hands on either side of my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

We got my entire luggage out of the car and he went to show me his new flat. It was very modern and very close to the beach; I fell in love with the place instantly. We went to go greet my aunt and grandparents at their flat. After drinking tea with them he said he would take me to the beach. It was still cold but it had stopped raining. The beach was small and almost empty, with only some old couple walking bare foot in the sand. He showed me a secluded spot, which I suggested would be a perfect place to have sex on the beach, and that we would, later on.

The day was pretty uneventful. We mainly stayed inside and watched movies while we snuggled up on the couch. That evening when it was already dark out he got up to go make us some coffee. His mother was already upstairs in bed reading. I waited a minute or two before I went to the kitchen and turned off the light. He turned around with a questioning expression on his face. I went up to him and pinned him against the kitchen cupboards while I started kissing him hungrily. He pulled me closer and kissed me harder. I was already so turned on my hand slipped the front of his boxers down and released his semi-rigid cock. I started lightly stroking his cock with my hand while still kissing him hard. I broke the kiss and I went down on my knees between his legs. I licked his cock and hungrily took his entire shaft into my mouth and started working him fast. He moaned softly and started moving his hips with me to get his cock even deeper into my mouth.

He pulled me up and picked me up and put me on top of the counter, He kept my shorts on, he just moved the material to the side. He forced one finger into my wet pussy and started finger fucking me very fast. He started kissing me again and began working my clit with his thumb. This was quickly bring me closer and closer to the edge. He suddenly pulled out his finger and looked at me with his eyes filled with lust. He pushed my legs open as wide as they could go. He took his cock by the shaft and slowly guided it to the entrance of my pussy. He slowly started pressing the tip of his cock in, and after the tip was buried in me he violently thrust the rest of his erect cock into me. He started building up a fast tempo whilst we both moaned of pleasure.

He pulled out before he could orgasm on forced me to the ground. I took his cock and started sucking and licking his cock until he unleashed load after load into my mouth. After I cleaned him up he continued with the coffee whilst I went to jump through the shower. We watched TV until we were certain his mother was fast asleep. By then he was also asleep on the couch but I woke him with a brief stroke on his penis. He woke quickly and followed me upstairs.

We kept the door open so that we could hear his mother at all times; we didn't want to get caught after all. He came to lie next to me in bed and stroked my hair when he bent down to me and started to kiss me. We kissed more passionately and he crawled on top of me. I pulled his shirt over his head and continued kissing him while my hands stroked over his muscular body. He tugged my shirt up and took my breast in him one hand. He moaned and moved down to take my other breast in his mouth. He sucked on my nipple and lightly bit on it, making my nipples very erect. After a while he moved to the other nipple. I was in the mood for exploring and suggested that we 69, since I've never had the chance to do it.

He lay on his back, I pulled his boxers down and removed them, I did the same with my shorts and threw them to the side. I stood above him with my feet on either side of his head. I slowly lowered myself until I was straddling his face. I leaned down and took his cock in my hand. He hungrily started eating my pussy out so I took his cock in my mouth and moved up and down as fast as I could. I gagged a few times and I occasionally took his cock out of my mouth and only sucked on the tip of his cock. He worked my pussy hard and later added a finger as well to completely drive me over the edge. I orgasmed long and hard with all my juices streaming down onto his face. He slowly licked up all of my juices while I took him over the edge. He once again filled my mouth with his love juice and I all too willingly swallowed every last drop down.

He rolled us over, so that I was now on my back. He took his cock into his hand and slowly pushed into my awaiting pussy. He slowly started fucking me while giving me soft kissing occasionally in my neck. I tried my best not to moan to loudly because of his mother. This position made it easy for me to play with myself whilst he fucked me. It was only a matter of minutes when another orgasm hit me. He fucked me hard until I was done when he pulled out and told me to stand on my hands and knees. He fucked me harder in this position, just the way I liked it. I worked with him, moving my hips back to meet his thrusts. He had told me before that after he has orgasmed once he can fuck for hours, and I was planning on using this to my advantage.

I leaned forward and pulled his raging hard cock from my pussy. I instructed him to go lie on his back; I wanted desperately to fuck him while I was on top. I straddled him and with his help pushed his cock into me. With that I started moving my hips up and down until I found a speed I could cope with and enjoy myself at the same time. He seemed to be enjoying this very much since he started moaning more rapidly and started sucking on my breasts. He pulled his mouth away and took my hips in his hands and pushed me down onto him faster and harder. A while later he emptied his cock inside of me. We were both exhausted after that and crawled into bed falling asleep in each other's arms.

Please feel free to give me your feedback and if you would like to see a third part x