Incest Love Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
I invite my cousin to a weekend away filled with love.
1.6k words
4.28
20.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriends and I had planned a weekend away to a town nearby for a wine festival, but all three of us had to take a male companion with. Since I was still single I told them I would be taking my cousin along for the ride since he loves wine.

Our future together was very uncertain due to the fact that he was planning on going back to his home town because of a better job opportunity there. I knew our time together could be cut short so I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. The town where the festival was being held was close to where my cousin lived so he drove there by himself. I was driving my car along with my two girlfriends and one's boyfriend.

We only left after it was dark already because both of my friends only got off work at six. We all had to pack our things carefully because my car was so small. With the music playing in the background our road trip finally started.

My one friend Morgan was unable to get a guy to come with her so she was hinting at how hot my cousin was the whole time and I had to just smile and pretend that it didn't bother me that she was trying her luck with him.

The traffic was pretty bad on the way there but after a three hour drive we finally arrived at the wine farm. It was beautifully lit up and had a very romantic feel to it. It had a big four star hotel and small camping sites along the river. I got out and called my cousin to come find me. He had already been there for an hour so he had just finished eating in the restaurant by himself.

When I saw him walking closer in the distance I ran to him and jumped in his arms. I stayed there until my friends finally caught up. I softly whispered "I love you" in his ear before I pulled away to introduce him to my friends. We walked to reception to go find our camping spots. This was one of the first surprises I had in store for my cousin. He had been nagging me the whole week because he hates camping so what I did was I booked a room for two in the hotel for us for the weekend.

We helped my friends move all of their stuff to their camping site and I helped Morgan set up her tent. She was pretty bummed because she had to sleep alone but I reassured her that we would find her someone special that weekend. Andre, my cousin, was busy talking to Shane and Roxanne while helping them set up their tent. Andre helped me unload our bags from the car and we left the keys with my friends to lock their valuables away. It was already past ten so we took our bags and left for our room.

Our room was beautiful and so luxurious! It had a beautiful king size bed with a beautiful view of the vineyards. We had our very own Jacuzzi in our bathroom that we would make full use of later on. I threw down the bags, closed the door behind him and jumped into his arms. I had missed him so much, his tender touch and the feel of his shaved face against mine. I kissed him uninterrupted slowly and passionately not wanting the moment to ever end. His phone suddenly started ringing loudly startling me. While he was on the phone with his mother I took my bag and crept to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I had gone shopping earlier in the week and had bought some sexy lingerie. I quickly striped off all of my clothes and put on the black lace bra and thong, with it I also wore knee high stockings and high heels. When I was certain he was done on the phone I slowly opened the door, not knowing how he would react. He had made himself comfortable on the bed while waiting for me to finish. I started walking towards him and stopped at the end of the bed. He moved to the side and sat up at the edge of the bed while his hands started roaming over my body.

"WOW!" he said looking very pleasantly surprised. He placed his hands on my hips and kissed my flat stomach. He pulled me down to sit on his lap and whispered "I love you more" in my ear before he started kissing my neck.

He was still fully dresses so I started removing his jacket and started unbuttoning his shirt while he kissed and nibbled on my neck. He made me stand up while he removed my bra, kissing up my arm towards my breasts. He pulled down my thong and took my breasts into his hands. He sucked and licked at my hardening nipples. I kept the garter belt and knee high stockings on along with my sexy high heels.

I told him to go lie on his back. I followed him, kneeling over him unzipping his pants. I start touching his semi erect cock through the material of his jockeys. I fully pull down his pants and bend down over him, kissing his muscular body from his neck to the top of his jockeys. I slowly tugged at the material while I gradually kissed downward to his cock. I removed his jockey to give me more space to move around and kiss the tip of his penis.

I moved my mouth along the length of his penis, kissing and licking, lubricating his member. I took in as much of his length into my mouth as I can and slowly and rhythmically started moving my head up and down onto his shaft, taking in more and more of his erect cock into my mouth. Moving faster and harder on his shaft I quickly brought him to an orgasm. He emptied load after load of his cum into my mouth and I proudly swallowed it all. I ended off by cleaning off his cock by licking all juice clean.

I crawled up to him and kiss his soft lips. He surprised me by slipping in two fingers into my soaking wet pussy. He roughly fingered me bringing me close to an orgasm but he stopped and threw me over onto my back. He slipped in two fingers again and played with my clit in his other hand. This was enough to throw me over the edge into a mind blowing orgasm. I enjoyed wave after wave of ecstasy before he pulled out his fingers and slipped them into my mouth to lick clean.

He moved over me kissing me softly on the lips before slowly slipping his hard member into me. I moaned softly while he built up a rhythm. He moaned in between kissing my neck and I could feel another orgasm building up inside of me. I slipped my hand in between us and started lightly stroking my clit, helping with that feeling of ecstasy come closer. My pussy started clamping down on his cock as I had another amazing orgasm; he immediately started moving faster and quickly emptied his second load into me.

He climbed off of me and came to lie next to me on the bed, pulling me closer into his arms. I kissed him lovingly; I couldn't show how much I loved him and how much I loved having him there with me. I got up after a while to fill the Jacuzzi with warm water. I added some bubble bath and lit a few candles to set a romantic mood.

I walked to the bed and gave him a nice kiss before pulling him up off the bed and into the bathroom. He climbed into the water while I removed my excess lingerie and High heels. I tied up my hair into a bun and got into the water. I spread his legs and sat with my back against his chest. His hands softly fondled my breasts and I could feel his penis slowly growing erect again. I pressed a button which activated jets of water spraying. I turned my body around facing him. My hand found his cock under water and I started stroking his member.

I let go of him and I stood up. I instructed him to straighten his legs where after I lowered myself onto him, guiding his cock into me. I moved slowly keeping a calm rhythm, enjoying the feeling of his cock moving in and out of me. I put my hands around his neck, supporting myself as I moved on top of him. He played with my breasts and his gaze never left mine. His hands clutched at my hips and he made my hips go up and down faster where he came for one last time.

We washed each other in the Jacuzzi and I gave him lots of sensual kisses before I got out and dried my body. I had spent all his energy so I told him to lie on his stomach on the bed but still naked. He did as I asked and I got some cream from my bag. I straddled his body and put some lotion on my hands. I rubbed his body and massaged his back. I could feel all his worries drifting away as I kept rubbing his back. I slipped into my nighties and he put some briefs on and we got in bed. I fell asleep with my head on his chest with the sound of his heart beat in my ears.