Incest Neighborhood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Randall had never met his match sexually until he had first fucked Audra. The slender blonde was one of the most spirited fucks he had ever known. Now that he had fucked the mother, it was easy to see where she got it from. She was slamming her body against his own and you would never have known she had a daughter Audra's age, either from the look of her or by the way she fucked. She was barely giving Randy a chance to do much of anything, Kristina had taken full control. With a ride this good, Randall wasn't going to be stupid – she could take all the control she needed.

Kristina enjoyed herself fucking Randall. He was a modern-thinking young man, nicely built and seemed quite capable of taking whatever she dished out. By now, she was quite aware her daughter had set things up between Randall and herself and Audra was 2-for-2. As she changed positions so that Randy could fuck her from behind, she wondered just what she could do to thank her baby girl for arranging all this sexual pleasure.

Audra got the full scoop from Randall himself a few days later and learned of her mother's happiness from the source. Kristina gave her daughter a big hug as she recounted her romp with Randy. As before, her mother gave a very visual description and Audra was able to picture it down to the smallest detail. She wished she could have been in the room to witness it in person but Kristina's description was more than vivid enough.

Over the next several weeks, a number of Audra's sexier friends were partnered up with her mother. More women than men, Kristina seemed to enjoy the new side of her sexuality. Gorgeous black, exotic Venice raved about Kristina's sexual appetites and Kristina told her daughter the half-Jamaican, half-Chinese beauty "bit and scratched in bed. I still have the marks to prove it, see?" Kristina displayed a red mark on her left breast. Gorgeous Asian Hiromi didn't speak much English, but she proved hot sex was a universal language. Pretty English Luci stayed for 2 nights and taught Kristina a few tricks that she knew she would remember. A few more men were fucked to exhaustion by Kristina, including Audra's ex, Steve. Audra figured that made them even for her ending their relationship so abruptly.

Kristina also had repeat bouts with a number of her new lovers, enjoying their youth and how hot they all made her. Randall and Brittany were sentimental favorites, having been her firsts. Kristina was still so impressed as to how cool her daughter was as regarding sharing her lovers. Kristina was impressed by her daughter's openness and her cheerful, sexually-positive attitude, she had to think of something ultra-special to show Audra just how much that was appreciated.

Audra didn't have any classes that Friday, so spending the weekend at her Mom's sounded like a great idea. Free laundry, good cooking and a chance to swim and grab some rays by the pool. She arrived home at lunch time and saw that her mother was already in a festive mood, wearing a bikini top and shorts she would not dared have worn during her marriage. You could make out every contour of Kristina's body and Audra could tell her mother wasn't wearing underwear. When her mother hugged her, she felt comforted until Kristina stuck her tongue down her throat.

"MOM!" Audra said, pulling back only slightly. "What the fuck ...?"

"You've been so generous in sharing your lovers, I thought I should share the hottest fuck I know with you," Kristina smiled. "Seeing as I'M the hottest fuck I know, I thought you might like to see just what it is your girlfriends and boyfriends have been enjoying. I can see it in your eyes baby ... you're curious. Well, so am I. What do you think? Want to go upstairs andslut it up with Mommy?"

Audra gave her mother a smile so broad they probably could see it from space. "Yes Mom, you bet I do! I've had fantasies of seeing you naked and whenever I heard you stories ... they got me so horny, I just had to ..."

"Now you'll experience the real thing," Kristina said as she pulled her daughter close for another kiss. She led her daughter indoors and the tiny pink dress Audra had been wearing just slid to the ground. In pink, spiky heels, her long blonde hair hanging down and her skin now as tanned as Kristina's own, mother thought daughter was the perfect lover for her new desires. They went upstairs, not to her own room, but to Audra's. "I thought our first fuck should be on your bed, but don't worry, we're going to mess up both of them before this weekend is done," Kristina told her as she pushed her naked daughter down. She spread her daughter's long legs apart and licked the inside of her thighs and then made her way up to Audra's 34C tits. So yummy, so lickable and all for Kristina this weekend. She adored them until she heard her daughter purring in lesbian pleasure.

There was a need that Kristina felt coupling with her daughter, a need that had not been there with any of her previous lovers. This need was to please, to demonstrate both her skills as a lover and her love as a parent. Joining them together was the ultimate expression of love to Kristina, so she ardently pursued her daughter's orgasm. It didn't take long for her to bring Audra to the zenith of climax; her daughter had wanted this to happen for a long time. Panting and gasping, long blonde tendrils stuck to her skin, Audra looked as sexy to her mother as anything on this green earth.

Audra knew her feelings for her mother had changed over the past several months. She questioned if she herself might not have had underlying motives in setting her mother up with many of her own favorite lovers, lovers that could teach Kristina how to pleasure another woman? Or had it simply been the natural desire of a child to see her parent happy? Either way, it had worked out perfectly for them both. She rolled Kristina on to her back and took in every one of her mother's smooth contours as she enjoyed the powerful, sleek physique Kristina had worked so hard to attain. From her neck right down to the toes Audra nibbled naughtily, she did not leave a part of Kristina untouched. Mother and daughter expressed their love in every physical way possible and by the time it grew dark, were starving for the food they needed to fuel further play. Kristina put on a tiny bikini in case their might be nosy neighbors and Audra put her cute pink dress on as well. They dined together and flirted shamelessly.

"April called me, apparently Daddy's not much of a lover once the 'new' wears off," Audra giggled as her mother ran her foot up her leg.

"That doesn't surprise me, invite her over and we'll set her straight," Kristina winked. Audra licked her lips; she and her mother had not shared a lover – yet. Now that possibility seemed like more of an inevitability.

"Why don't you move home after the end of next term?" Kristina suggested. "It would certainly save money and you could do everything here you do at university ... maybe more," She winked.

"I'll give it some thought," Audra answered, although in her head she was already packing. "Are you still seeing Brittany on occasion?"

"Yes, which reminds me – she's invited us over tomorrow night for a barbecue. Just you and I and Brittany – and HER mother," Kristina smiled at her daughter.

The way Kristina said that last few words made Audra wonder if Brittany's mother and she shared the same kind of relationship she now shared with Kristina. She had a strong feeling that was indeed the case and Kristina knew all about it. How saucy – now it washer turn to be set up by her sexy mother.

"It sounds like fun Mom, you know me – I'm up foranything," Audra smiled wickedly. Then she shucked her skirt and shoes and dove naked into their pool, followed closely by Kristina.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12