Incest or Not

Story Info
Wedding creates strange relationships for Pakistani family.
8.9k words
4.36
59k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Kamran Mujahid the sense of loneliness had grown significantly less ever since Ghazala had entered his life. For half a dozen years prior to that meeting, he had been oddly guilt-ridden that his wife of twenty years, Ufra, had left the earthy abode on account of an incurable degenerative disease, while he himself had remained physically healthy. Just over forty years old, when his wife had passed away, Kamran was still quite a while from turning fifty and would have looked even younger had the death not affected him so badly.

His son, Azam, had mourned his mother also, but had learned to accept that such loss was part of life. Now twenty five, he had realized that life had to move on, notably for his father who appeared to be aging very fast. He thanked the day that his father crossed paths with Ghazala, herself a young widow, not yet forty.

Not everything, however, was turning out to plan. Added factors coming into play were threatening to disturb just created relationships, establish completely new ones, and breach societal taboos. For Kamran, Azam, Ghazala, and her daughter Naheed the way forward was both straightforward and yet incredibly complicated.

II

"Hi, my name is Ghazala Hanif, and I am the office manager for the company," the very attractive thirty-something lady addressed Kamran, "I am at your disposal for any information you need on personnel and office matters."

Kamran, who had been down in the dumps for years, was resuming a full workload at the appliance making factory, which had been established decades ago by his grandfather and had been run lately by Azam. His son's insistence to come back and meet his new employee was a key factor. Ghazala had been hired a few months earlier as the business had grown significantly since the son had taken charge and there was need for professional management, rather than the family owner approach so common in the country. While Azam had been impressed by the experience and educational certificates she had presented, his interest had been piqued by the fact that she was young enough to be a classy face in the office, but also old enough to potentially be worth introducing to his dad.

Ghazala had a fantastic sense of clothing and often alternated smart Pakistani dresses with sharp Western wear. One day, while she had dressed casually in jeans, jacket and a fashionable top, the two had gone to visit a client and then stopped to have lunch at a fancy restaurant. He was surprised that the manager, who had known him for years, asked the waiters to prepare a special table for Mr. and Mrs. Mujahid, given that she looked no more than twenty-five. Azam sensed that Ghazala was pleased at being considered a mid-twenties person. She had playfully acted the part of new wife by frequently placing her hand on his, whispering sweet nothings, and pulling his arm around her waist as they left the place. He played along happy with having a babe on his arm, even though she was a dozen years older.

Azam had raved on about Ghazala to his father, who finally figured that going back to work was the best option. Kamran moved back into the main office, the one right next to Ghazala's. Azam relocated himself to the Sales division, where he had hired three rather attractive interns from the nearby university's electrical engineering program. One he had already fucked a few times, another had let him go to second base and kiss her mouth and tits on their last date, while the third had maintained a distance. She was getting close to the end of the program and he wondered if the offer of a permanent job would help in lowering her pants or if he was better off cutting his losses and letting her be for the remaining few weeks. A new set of interns would be available soon in any case.

"Mrs. Hanif, I am Kamran Mujahid. It is indeed a pleasure meeting you, my son has said so many positive things about you that I felt I should see how you do everything," he had gladly taken the hand she had offered. Shaking hands was not common among opposite sexes and particularly for people around their age. He really appreciated her next comment that she preferred to be called Ghazala, and immediately gave her permit to address him as Kamran rather than boss, sir, Kamran Sahib, or even Mr. Mujahid.

Ghazala had impressed him even more than what his son had said. She had really tightened processes at the business; absenteeism, time wasting and other bad habits had all but vanished. Perhaps this was because most of the male staff, constituting 90% of the total employee pool, definitely wanted to take a daily look at the very attractive office manager, even if they could not get within three feet of her. Noting her superb sense of dress and open manner he hesitatingly asked one day if she would join him for lunch at his golf club. After the usual half-no's, she had agreed to go along. In the few months since then, they had accompanied each other to numerous lunches, dinners and events outside the office.

Now Kamran was marrying Ghazala. After a not-so-subtle set of hints from Azam, not to mention tugs on his own heart strings, and surprisingly even the apparition of his dead wife, Ufra, urging him to remarry in a very vivid dream, Kamran had popped the question. Ghazala had asked for a week off work to consider. Then she had shown up on the eighth day with her resignation in her left hand which deflated him immediately. He was cheered to no end, however, when the right hand displayed a box with an engagement ring for him. A full on kiss on Kamran's mouth, with Azam still in the room, sealed the deal in a magnificent manner. Kamran and Azam could see that Ghazala was going to change their lives for the better, but a lot more lay ahead then they could ever imagine.

III

"May I present the light of my life," Ghazala was bubbling with excitement, "this is my daughter Naheed, but we all call her Cookie, she has just finished her sophomore year at Scripps College in California and is here for the wedding." The Mujahids were visiting just prior to the wedding ceremonies.

If Ghazala represented elegance just as the Empire State Building decorates the New York skyline, then Cookie was startlingly striking and could be considered the Burj Dubai, putting all the rest in a poorer shade. She was just past twenty, but with facility to look much older or younger as needed by the moment. Mother and daughter had often been mistaken for sisters by those who did not know the family. From the picture of her father in their living room, Azam surmised that he had been very handsome. His life had been cut short in a traffic accident. Her father had been a senior financial consultant and had ensured that the family did not want for money. It was apparent that the parents had married quite early since both came from feudal landowner backgrounds. Ghazala had taken the job because Cookie was concerned that her being alone at home was counter-productive. In fact she had routinely given away most of her salary to various charities since joining the company.

"It's okay, brother dearest," Cookie sweetly addressed Azam as she embraced him tightly and whispered into his ear, "I tend to have this effect on many guys!" Azam had been dumbstruck by her beauty and had been unable to greet her with any proper coherence, barely managing a weak "hi" when the initial introduction was made. She was so different than anything he could have imagined. Instead of the expected shalwar kameez, Cookie was wearing a studded tight black jacket over a sheer blouse, jeans and high black boots, the total effect of which was stupefying. The proximity of her body sent electrical impulses to his nether regions and he had to fight hard to will his cock from delivering a full on salute. In his life he had not seen a prettier young lady and here was his sister to be, a babe by any definition.

"And dad, I am so happy that you are making mom's life full again," she had broken off from Azam, put her arms around Kamran and kissed him on the cheek.

"C'mon let me show you the house and my room," Cookie grabbed Azam by the hand and led him all over the place. Kamran and Ghazala shooed them off and he went willingly.

The rest of the house was done in less than five minutes, but she then invited Azam up to her room for the better part of an hour discussing their likes and dislikes. He sat on her sofa-bed, while she simply plopped on the floor and leaned on a wall across from him. Azam was impressed by the extensive range of books on shelves in every corner, but his focus was on the babe in front of him.

Cookie jumped up after a while, joining him on the sofa-bed with a bunch of photo albums detailing her entire life. Their legs came into direct contact and her predilection of taking his hand often to place on a particular picture meant they were constantly touching. She had started from her early years and he noticed how attractive she had become over time. The pictures from Scripps were amazing, since she was often dressed in the local way, with shorts, skirts, tight jeans and so on. His eyes riveted on one set from her recent holiday in Palm Springs, where she was wearing a very sexy bikini and appeared to be part of a large spring break crowd. Azam recalled his own time at Duke and appreciated that she was not a "hijabi" type. There were already too many of those appearing on Western campuses and elsewhere.

"Oh you like those pictures, don't you, naughty, naughty!" Cookie acted miffed, "you are not supposed to have suggestive thoughts about your "sister" and get turned on young Mr. Mujahid!"

"I am sorry, that is not the case Cookie, I mean sis," Azam stammered, having found some of his voice and now able to respond properly, "but you do look amazingly attractive in the picture and I was recalling my own days in college.

"Thanks and in that case, can I have your opinion on something," she said and ran off to the washroom holding a package she had retrieved from the cabinet. A few minutes later she stepped out wearing a stunningly suggestive one-piece swimsuit that covered less than half her boobs due to its deep cleavage, exposed her belly button, and was nearly backless.

"Do I look fat in this thing?" she asked Azam as his jaw dropped because of the incredible sight, "my cousin Sidra thinks I do." He noted that there was not an extra ounce of extra flesh on her anywhere as she twirled about a couple of times, letting him see her slightly covered form from every side.

"Absolutely not, you look stunningly pretty and superbly fit," he stammered, his eyes fixed on her more than half-bared body.

"Your assessment is true I guess since there seems to be a vote of confidence from the rise I can so clearly see," she suddenly swatted at his midsection, causing Azam's nearly erect cock to sting mightily.

"Ouch," he exclaimed, as Cookie laughed at his predicament, standing in front of him and placing her hands on his shoulders, concurrently bringing her feet onto either side of his now clasped legs, bare millimetres separating her thighs and his lap, and then pulling his face forward between her boobs. The scent of her perfume melded with the slight sweat from humid conditions; it was the best nasal sensation he had ever had. He debated whether to lick her breasts or pull back, both options sounding very good and intensely bad at the same time.

Suddenly emboldened he grabbed her, pushed her down onto the bed and came atop in a typical wrestler's pin down. His dick came up against her pussy and regained hardness, while his lips stopped their downward motion an inch from her mouth. He could feel her sharply heightened breathing on his face. The swell on her breasts raised and lowered his form as his hands held her arms down.

"Ooh so you are the "rapey" type and want to have societally unacceptable relations with me," she cooed, "and I thought there was no life at all in you for the last hour and more. So are you going to rip these slight clothes off and force me now big boy? I imagine you plan on doing me up here while your dad takes advantage of my mom downstairs!"

"I am so sorry, that's not what I had in mind," Azam was back to trying to find the right words to say, as she lay back playfully acting lifeless and not fighting him, "but you are making a bit too much fun of me."

"Oh dear, did I hurt you, let me make it up," Cookie whispered. Flipping him over, she came on top, put his arms around her waist, dropped her mouth to his, and kissed his lips with intensity. Azam was thoroughly surprised, not to mention pleased, and allowed the kiss to continue for way longer than what may have been considered appropriate between "sister" and "brother" as they were now bound to be, his hands moving from her waist onto her bare legs and up to her breasts, without any protest.

"There I think you are feeling much better now," she jumped off, "the parents will be wondering where we have gone off to, and I suggest you tend immediately to that thing around your middle!" He was fully erect by now and wondered how he would get his cock back down. Still he turned red at her remark and she bounded off with a giggle.

It took Cookie a few minutes to change back into her earlier clothing and she pulled him out of the room half-expecting a chiding from mom for going off for the lengthy period. Thankfully his pecker had subsided a bit. They should not have worried about the folks. Coming down they noticed Ghazala and Kamran in a passionate embrace, their mouths joined together and arms encircling each other.

"Guess he must have been as uncoordinated as you are and mom is trying to perk him up!" Cookie said audibly, siding up to Azam, taking his hand in hers and interlocking their fingers, allowing the two of them to walk down slowly together and letting the couple below disengage and act as if nothing had happened.

Plenty had!

IV

Even though it was a second marriage for each partner, all the associated rituals and rites were still attended to. Ghazala looked ravishing in all her outfits, but the second event's bridal evening wear was absolutely spectacular. She had a very ornately patterned two-piece outfit, which bared her tight belly and much of her midriff. This was topped with a matching heavy dupatta primarily in red and grey check. She had not worn much jewellery but looked exceptionally bridal all the same. She had also looked very tasty in the outfits for her henna ceremony on day one, just a simple yellow dress, and a not so ornate green lehnga (skirt) for the third event celebrating the consummation of the marriage.

Cookie had been in the midst of things from day one. Very often she was either leading a dance team during the mehndi (henna ceremony) or on the floor performing solo. Instead of the traditional yellow dress, she had decided on a beautifully embroidered short sleeved gold kameez with simple white calf-length pants. That she looked sensational was a given fact and every set of eyes in the large hall was on her. Cookie changed partners often and quite of a few of her cousins seemed keen to join her on the floor. A few times, however, she did grab Azam and had him participate in a number.

After one exceptionally active performance with Azam, she led him into the kitchen and pantry area to get a drink. Reaching up without a word and putting her arms around his neck, she opened her mouth and kissed him deeply, regardless of the half dozen family members on her side present in the room. Azam went along and they both remained connected for an extended period, their tongues intertwining, as the others did not appear to note or care what was transpiring between the two of them. He did not get to be with her again that night but hoped forlornly that fortune would smile again.

Azam looked around for Cookie on the wedding day instead of worrying about his significant groom-side duties, having brought the wedding party over to the reception hall and letting the guests settle. He could definitely appreciate the awesome looks of his new mother. He was happy that his dad would be reintroducing his plumbing to a normal day's wear and tear from the wedding night onwards. Cookie was, however, proving not easy to locate until he felt a known presence nearby.

"You are trying a bit too hard to search for me bro, people may wonder about how above board our relationship is!" Cookie had come near and bumped him with her hips, "by the way you look real nice and I would kiss you but my lipstick will be ruined and your family members may find it scandalous!"

Cookie lounged suggestively on a settee in one of the reception rooms for a few moments to give him a good look at her dress. The families had agreed on the major hotel in town for the wedding and valima ceremonies and as a residence base for key members and such seating was spread all over the place. Azam joined his thumb and forefinger in a global gesture to indicate she looked great. To be correct, saying that she looked spectacular in a shimmering white shalwar kameez with silver embroidery, her arms decorated with lovely henna designs, her finger and toe nails radiating with red polish, would be an understatement. Her kameez had a deep cut that allowed the curve of her cleavage to show since she had foregone a dupatta scarf.

Azam seemed downcast, however, at missing the touch of her lips, but Cookie whispered, "Room 916, half past midnight, come to party, but here's a preview." She bent forward and let him peek at her superb breasts, held up by the flimsiest of bras, and then ran off. Her piercingly hypnotic eyes suggested an evening of multiple possibilities. Once again Azam had trouble reconciling the fact that she now legally was his sister with the fact that she was also a superbly desirable piece of ass. That he was smitten with her was no longer in doubt. Cookie smiled inwardly as she left him lost for words once again and began attending to her mom's wedding needs. She knew he was eating out of her hands and for now was her puppy dog.

V

Kamran walked into the bridal chamber with a measured pace. Ghazala was already seated on the bed in a typical Pakistani posture, her dupatta falling across her face to the bed. He lifted the veil off and the two dispensed on the normal newlyweds' first hesitating conversation and joined their mouths in an absolute instant. They had kissed many times before but this would be their first true night of sex.

Years of not having intercourse had both dulled their ability to perform but had also stoked the fire inside them. Kamran bared Ghazala completely and pulled her midsection towards him, impaling her in the process. She sighed with anticipation as he pushed forward. Soon the bodies had melded into one and the couple had their first complete sexual encounter. Kamran pushed and pulled and Ghazala responded with a new found energy. It took a while for the stars to align but they came mightily and collapsed onto the bed to catch their breath.

Kamran began to suck on her sizable breasts and fondle her pussy concurrently. Ghazala started to slowly massage his regenerating member. As they caught their second wind, Ghazala murmured, "I wonder what Azam and Cookie are up to tonight, both seemed very uncertain of the new relationships we are all in."

"They're grown-ups and will get the hang of things," Kamran responded, flipping his new wife over and preparing to enter her doggy style.

Ghazala bent forward and moaned as the appendage moved into her from a different angle. Her mind was, however, running furiously. She had been concerned at Cookie's statement, just as she had left her mother in the bridal chamber.

"Ooh I think Azam is soooo cute, too bad he's my brother now, I could do so many erotic things with him, or perhaps I still can!"

Ghazala was happy that Cookie confided so much in her. The message she had given, however, was not what she expected, at least not at that particular time. But just as she got deeply lost in thought, Kamran thrust really hard and also bent down and nibbled on her neck. Ghazala came in a furious manner and put thoughts of the "children" out of mind. Even so she knew that the new family would need to be oriented to her past and also that of her daughter and thus concern was rightly there.