Incest Planet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you know most people hate their job because they are not suited for the job. I found out your skill sets during our brief dinner last night. As it happens, every company where I work is looking for staff. I can get you jobs that suit your skill set and you will shine."

"You can also see that living alone in a house like this can be very lonesome. Sure there is staff, but they are working their asses off for me. Having five more people to talk to would be very therapeutic."

"Just as an aside, every adult on the planet has rough patches. They will until the day they die. The question you need to ask yourself is, 'where will your friend be once I get over this rough patch. Will she have run away never to be seen again? Will she be standing right where she was knowing you may take a different path? Or will she hunt you down, always watching you to make sure you are safe and hoping you slow down, so she can catch up to you in a big hug?"

Em, the blonde said, "Wait a second. Did I hear you right? Do you want to give us much better jobs that we will be happy doing because they are what we already know? You also want us to live here?"

"Almost, you will grow in every way. It is like building blocks, once you put one down you can build higher. You girls will be building in three dimensions at one time. As for living here, yes, I do. Sometimes I ask for just tea, so I can talk to someone. Pam, I am sure we can work out a flex time for you, so you have more time in the evening."

Pam lost her job, she didn't need to give notice to anyone. By 6:45 AM she was ready for work. By 11:00 AM Mistress had all the forms she needed filled out and was introducing her to her boss, Gus and the person to show her the ropes, Liz.

Pam was smart, she told Liz the answer before Liz asked the question. Pam said, "Liz, can I help you with the five most pressing jobs you have so I can take some of the pressure off you?"

'Well Pam, we have a project due in two days, and I am at a complete loss as to how to proceed, can you help?"

"I can try, let me look."

At 3:00 PM, Pam poked her head into Liz's office. "I will be in the law library for a while, OK?"

"Sure Pam, thanks for your help."

Without Liz noticing, Pam took the next project from Liz's inbox.

Pam worked late that night, well past her bedtime.

The next morning, Liz came into Gus's office in a panic, "Gus, the meeting is in two hours and it is not even close to being done."

"Liz that chair was parked outside my office last night, put the original in the center of the large conference table. I will tell you when to hand out the proposals." [NOTE: The first sentence is missing something. Was there something on the chair such as the proposals?]

It took Liz an hour to read through the original document with all the errors, then five minutes to read the clear, factual, well-documented proposal.

"Sir, we have been working this contract for a year, why did we not catch these errors?"

"I have been asking myself the same question all morning, look at the other stack."

Liz was slack-jawed.

"That is how I felt."

At the meeting the lawyers were fuming, they all left except one young paralegal.

The young paralegal took out a notebook and wrote down the details needed. He double checked everything with the proposal, then he made a checklist.

"Son, if you need a job as a lawyer, give me a call."

After six months of exemplary work, Pam received a new contract, a signing bonus, a raise, a promotion and a promise of a Christmas bonus. Pam walked into Gus's office, tore everything in half and threw it in the wastepaper basket and left, without saying a word.

Gus had lunch with Mistress Dom to ask about Pam. "Gus I did a little digging about her when she was still on Earth. Her Dad had a general law office, she was an unpaid intern. She spent her entire day in the Law Library doing all the grunt work. She is a reference rat and prefers solitude."

"I would give her a large workstation to her specifications in the Library. Ask her what the most common law books she uses are and give her a bookcase near her workstation with those books. See if she would be interested in learning something about contract law."

"Forget raises, and bonuses unless you want a stack full of torn up paychecks in your trash can, or worst yet, a transfer."

"You think she would ask for a transfer?"

"Gus, how many of your competitors have seen her work and would grab her up in an instant if you were fool enough to let her go?"

"Why, all of them of course."

Gus said, "Would you believe she asked me how long we have been working on a contract?"

"When I said a year, she exclaimed, 'A year without getting paid? Two months tops. The lawyers will drag their heels forever just to rack up billable hours. Anything more than that just moves on. Just mention if they come back to us, the terms will be more in our favor, such as a ten percent decrease in share price and since the lawyers were dragging their feet, they pay legal fees for both companies."

"And Gus, they will pay it because she is the best; people pay top dollar for the best and you get her at original salary."

An executive walked over to talk to Gus. "Gus, where is Miss Pam? Is she sick? This is no way to start a new job."

'Sir, she is working in the law library doing a fantastic job. The new contract, signing bonus, paycheck with a raise and all the other perks you promised her were torn in half and thrown in my wastepaper basket, unsigned. I was told if we pressure her about it, she will walk across the street, where the CEO will take the express elevator to hire her. Sir, lower her pay; she did not get paid last pay cycle."

That night at dinner Pam said, "My Lady, today I was very expressive in the lady's room for ten minutes. This situation is not working out, I just keep getting more anxious. Even my doctor wants me to get some meds for it, and I just saw her a month ago. I saw a lot of burger joints are looking for workers, I bet I could get a cheap hole in the wall apartment."

"Well Pam, you must do what you think is right. I think it is a mistake. Just know you will always have hot meals and a warm bed under my roof."

"I will get my hair cut tomorrow and give Mr. Gus my letter of resignation later."

She did not tell her friends that she already got a job that came with a five-bedroom house plus traveling expenses . . . in Holland.

Pam found out it was far cheaper and easier on her if she just shipped everything. So over the weeks, her pile disappeared.

Goodbyes were short, Missy knew it was her fault. She thought back to the night of the dinner and Missy just pointed to the door; she thought every time Pam saw Missy in the mansion was that she saw Missy wanting her to leave. Their friendship was never the same after that.

Mistress tried to use her sources to see if she could find Pam; she was a ghost. Mistress knew even if her staff knew where she went, they would never tell her. It was a matter of ethics.

The others just buried themselves in their work, working long hours. On several occasions, Mistress wanted to take Missy to the club, but nothing seemed right anymore. Their bosses could just commend the others for their work ethic.

One day there was a note from Pam that was sent to the mansion.

"Dear all,

"I gave this letter to a friend who was going on a cruise to South America and she mailed it from a port of call. I am doing well, and I am making friends. However, no more 'Locks of love', shoulder length hair looks good on me. God is helping me out with my swearing, still not there yet, but friends are helping. There is a guy, might have some possibilities. Thank you, My Lady, for all your kindness. I miss you all, sorry I have to be so secretive. I need some space right now."

Mistress was upbeat about the letter; her friends were miserable. It wasn't Pam. It was like she was coerced into writing the letter.

A month later each girl received some freedom of information from Earth. They each read each other's note in the south garden on a glorious afternoon. What are the odds? The girls were the stars in an ever-growing 'Anonymous Sexaholics' meetings, large orgies where the girls went from one fuck to another like bee's to pollen.

Mistress Dom was sunbathing by the pool as she saw the girls; it is hard to miss four ravishing looking girls, each approaching you on all fours.

As each got close, Mistress saw each had purchased their own collars and leashes. This kind of thing is forbidden as the Master or Mistress just have that right. The collars were appropriate for the office so Mistress ignored the flagrant misstep.

Each wanted to be like a puppy, so all their knees, shins, and elbows were grinding into the tile by the pool waiting for Mistress to acknowledge their presence. Emily even went out and got a butt plug with a tail.

"Yes."

A chorus of barking ensued.

Mistress was annoyed. She should have realized, dogs don't speak English.

"OK girls, you have permission to speak English, so I can understand you.

"Oh, please Mistress, can you take us all to the club, please?"

Mistress could not figure out who was groveling the most.

"Ok, it seems I have no choice for once."

It was all because of a poster Missy saw in the club.

All four ran to the bartender and pointed to an old faded sign on the billboard. It was a weekly event, but due to lack of interest, the event had not been held in a very long time. The bartender talked to the manager and he saw four heads nodding. He gave the OK.

There were four very pissed off women sitting next to our four dogs. Their dates, all took off with four bottle blonde bimbo sluts. This turn of events did more than just pique their interest, they were all in.

One was heard saying, "Those four will all cum before they get their condom on, and will never get it up again. I think us four can make sure they will never get it up again at university."

Missy took center stage with the seven other women behind her. She held up the poster and said, "I realize many of you do not know this, but these clubs hold a slave auction on this day every week. There has been a lack of interest, so it has not been done it in some time."

"Tonight, we have eight women for your viewing pleasure. We are all just sluts, so we have written the name of our charity we want the money to go to. Emily had the ASPCA as her charity."

"After the sale, we sluts must prove ourselves worthy. I am sure all of you will agree Mistress Dom will be a fair judge." All heads nodded. "Then we have a round robin where Mistress Dom will disqualify four sluts. They should be reprimanded for underperformance."

"Then we go into the playoff rounds. So, dig deep into your pockets for those charities."

The first four ranged from $300-1,000 because they were in a sour mood after their dates dumped them. It was a three-way dogfight for Sue-Lin. Her charity was 'Wounded Warriors'. She went for $10,000 to a woman who knew her way around a dungeon.

Sue-Lin whispered into her owner's ear. "I want to win this, don't let me cum so we keep them guessing. Then make sure my ass and tits are candy apple red and then put a polish on it. I want to see the welts for a week. Don't forget everything else you can do to me."

Missy was forbidden to cum. She was suspended with a penis gag, cuffs and a blindfold along with a tremendous amount of rope to hold her up. She thought she could handle this until she heard.

"All members are free to give this whore a good tongue lashing that you see fit."

If she came he would bend her over a table, spread her legs and invite anyone who walked through the doors to give the bitch a royal fucking.

Missy made it to the playoffs, then gave Mistress a full facial squirt as soon as it started, thus disqualifying her team. Em and Erin didn't make it to the playoffs. They were promised retribution soon; Erin orgasmed on the spot.

Sue-Lin and one of the other bitches were applying the same tactics. You could tell by the scores they will face off against each other for the championship.

The Masters let the subs and slaves sit next to them for a better view. This was first class fucking, as far as your imagination would let them go. Many came at will.

To make matters worse, a twenty-minute break was called for. Everyone in the room was hyperventilating to keep the edge.

Sue-Lin's owner was worried. Her foe had much better technique, and the scores for each round showed it. This round was to be twice as long. As Sue-Lin mounted the stage she showed her owner her pink pussy.

Sue-Lin's foe's owner was just biding her time before she brought out the surprise. Up to now, the race was close, everything was countered by the other. There was not a dry pussy or cock in the audience. Slaves were milking their master's cock.

At the halfway point, people were getting restless. Then the surprise came, a massive, gushing golden shower. This had been planned during the break, so it was consensual. It racked up big numbers. It pushed the audience over the top, the cream was all over the head of the person in front of them.

Time was running out and Sue-Lin was far behind. "Please Mistress!"

Sue-Lin was chained to rings in the floor, giving everyone a magnificent view of her pussy.

SNAP, SNAP, SNAP as the tassel gave direct hits to Sue-Lin's pussy lips.

SNAP, SNAP, SNAP, the tassel crossed over Sue-Lin's clit.

Mistress Dom ran up to the stage to see if Sue-Lin came or was hurt. She did not cum, but she had her eyes closed to stop it.

"What's the matter you whore-slut? Haven't you ever seen a bullwhip before? You are lucky I do not give you a double, just for fun."

"Is that a promise Mistress?"

Then the mention of a bullwhip knocked both Sue-Lin's foes off stride. A golden shower could not compare to the bullwhip. In fact, a bullwhip is near illegal.

In the audience, some guys were gobbling up massive squirts from the women while others shot thick ropes of cum that arced high in the air, and no one cared where it landed.

SNAP, SNAP, SNAP, right across Sue-Lin's nipple clamps that were so tight, just the translucent compressed flesh separated the two sides of the clamps.

"DING!"

Now, Mistress Dom inspected Sue-Lin and then the bullwhip to see if it was legal. Sue-Lin will have welts everywhere the cane and bullwhip landed. Sue-Lin's Mistress was an expert with instruments of torture. Breaking the skin to draw blood is forbidden. The fact her Mistress could use the whip on her clit and cunt without breaking skin was amazing. Several people had to examine the artwork for themselves.

Mistress Dom raised Sue-Lin's arm in victory.

When Sue-Lin jumped up she flooded the stage and she collapsed.

The bouncer took Sue-Lin to the backroom knowing it may take two or three days to wake up.

"That's my girl."

A month later Em caught her break; it was with a great hospital, a once in a lifetime opportunity. She had to go, but it was across the nation. Missy's world was falling apart. Just Sue-Lin, Erin, and Mistress were left, and that was in flux.

Sue-Lin was seeing more of her former Mistress. Sue-Lin didn't want to be a sub. She wanted to be a horny sex slave that would do anything that Mistress commands. Whether it be eating the pizza girl to a once in a lifetime orgasm, or giving Mistress a bath with a happy ending or being strung up naked to the rack and being whipped and tortured.

The contract Sue-Lin signed did not add any harder limits, or did she mark any one of the numerous soft limits. Just noting, "All green lights." She was putting her welfare in Mistress's hands. She was overjoyed.

Missy was in a sour mood; her work was suffering. Mistress Dom needed a helping hand. First call, Mr. Leo. "Leo my friend, I was wondering if I borrow Melody for a while. I got a boot licking, cunt munching, slut over here who needs to know what her station in life is."

"Let's have lunch tomorrow at noon at the café. Next, the family."

"Hello Isabelle, tell your daughters I told you to tell them they are expected for lunch at noon at the café, don't be late. You, your sister and daughters 11:30 AM, shoe department in two days. Give your daughters your favorite floggers. That is all."

Mistress Dom confided to Melody that the children would be late.

'Well, I guess we should get a surprise for them then."

At noon, both got another coffee. The girls did not arrive until 12:30 PM.

Mistress Domi started the meeting saying, "Do you three know what the name of this planet it?"

"I heard Incest planet, but I didn't get it."

"That is the correct answer. You see far more than half this planet has not been terra-formed yet, so we can't fly to one place to the other. So, large pockets of land were made into cities of families. Ninety percent of each area are related to each other and at least twenty-five people in a big business are sex toys. The 'Dominants' were here first; you two girls have raised your status to a "Dominant'."

"Then we have people like Melody and me, "WE ARE YOUR GODDESS'S! There aren't many of us about. I think you will find out in the very near future as to why we are a stabilizing factor in any community."

Both girls were manhandled over both laps. The girls just thought they were going to get a spanking. Soon remote control clitoral stimulators were shoved up their cunts. "It looks like setting two is for simmer."

"Mistress Dom, how late were these two twats from their appointment?"

"Thirty minutes. I almost left; I was offended by such tardiness."

"Well, then, we will have to strap them and make them count to thirty."

"Girls, you have not heard the fun part yet. You will be helping my friend serve his food. The thing is, you have to drain this battery and two more for each of you. If you try to bolt, you will be convulsing on the floor before you could get outside."

Missy pranced into Mistress Dom's office. "Good Morning Miss . . ." Missy could not finish the sentence because she had been blindsided by Melody.

"How dare you stand in my presence! How dare you not announce yourself! What if your Mistress was doing something important and did not want to be disturbed?"

Missy looked up at a visage. Melody was in a full latex bodysuit with a deep plunging neckline, her EE's were bursting to get out. 'Goddess' was the name that seemed apt.

After Missy's head cleared she said, "Yes Goddess. I should treat my betters with more respect."

"Ah, respect. I am here because your work is suffering, but your Mistress is merciful and does not want you fired. You are going to be transferred to the shoe department. Your training starts in Mistress's large walk-in closet. Mistress is very generous; she donates one-quarter of her shoes to charity every year. It is your job to keep them clean."

"You are here to sell shoes. You will get to know everything about every material, what they smell like, what they taste like, what they feel like. How good is that workmanship of the shoe? What shoe flatters the wearer? You will get so good that they will come to the shoe department first and then take you to build a wardrobe around it."

Missy opened Mistress's closet and fell to her knees. It was a huge, well-organized, walk-in closet dedicated to one thing . . . SHOES! Pumps, flats, clogs, sandals, fashion boots, thigh-high, heels, the list just went on and on. Missy didn't even know what some of them were. All kinds of materials as well, far more than any store Missy ever went to.

"Well, just don't kneel there, get that tongue wagging, they all need a spit shine. I expect you to memorize every scent, then tell me which ones are Mistress's favorites by the number of times she has worn them. Tell me which ones she should donate based on how many times she has worn them and tell me why she has not worn them. Is the arch too high, the wrong color, she doesn't like straps or open toe etc?"