"Incest Submission": Mom & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon, trying to act casual and strong, now that the original shock was now gone, said, "If that is true it is your fault then."

"How so?" Sara asked, with a raised eye brow, while considering just lifting up his sheets and taking his cock in her mouth.

"Well, you always dress so sexy," Simon admitted.

"You find me sexy?" Sara asked, surprised by her son's words.

"Mom, you are the hottest woman I know," Simon answered, which was the truth.

"You need to get out more," Sara said, playfully slapping his shoulder.

"I'd rather stay home with you," Simon smiled, hinting at tomorrow.

"Good," Sara said, "because tomorrow is Earth Day and I was hoping we would spend Earth Hour together."

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else Mom," Simon replied.

"Great, it's a date," Sara said, then shook her head slightly at how corny she sounded.

"Are you going to dress up then?" Simon joked.

Sara smiled, as she leaned in and kissed him good night, this time allowing her kiss to last just slightly longer than a normal mother-son kiss, "Oh, I will be all dolled up for my man."

"Cool," Simon said, and then chastised himself in his head for sounding like such a moron after having such a suave line before.

"Good night, sweetie," Sara said, leaning in and kissing him again.

Simon this time kissed back briefly as his cock begged for attention.

Sara broke the kiss, turned on by her son's words and lips, "Sorry, honey, I forgot I already gave you a kiss good night."

"I'll take as many kisses as you want to give, Mom," Simon said, as he watched her stand up.

She giggled like a school girl flirting, "That is good to know." As she walked out of his room, leaned against the wall in the hallway, and began rubbing herself, so horny she couldn't wait to return to her room.

Simon, meanwhile, flipped off his sheets, grabbed his raging hard cock and began jerking off. Closing his eyes, he imagined his mom was still in his room, on his bed, as he moaned, "That's it, Mommy, suck your son's cock."

Sara gasped when she heard him.

Simon, oblivious to the audience just outside his door, continued to role play with himself, as he asked, "Does Mommy love her son's cock?"

Sara whispered to herself, "Yes, baby, Mommy loves your cock."

Simon pumped his cock furiously, a moment later ordering, "That's it slut, deep throat your Master's cock."

Sara moaned louder than she meant to as she heard his naughty words, just the thought of her son being her master getting her close to another orgasm.

"I'm going to fuck that cunt and ass of yours, Mommy-slut," Simon groaned a minute later, as he sprayed cum straight up in the air.

"Fuuuuck," Sara whimpered, biting her lip, as her own orgasm shuddered through her while she imagined becoming exactly that, Simon's Mommy-slut.

Both mother and son, recovered from their orgasms, both excited about making their fantasies a reality...both frustrated that it would have to wait until tomorrow.

.....

Both Simon and Sara were full of both anticipation and trepidation as Earth Hour wasn't until 8:30 pm and being a Saturday, they had all day together.

After breakfast, Sara asked, "So what are your plans today?"

"Write an essay in response to the Oedipus Complex theory," Simon answered, which was actually true.

"And what will your response be?" Sara asked, curious if his paper would be a lot different if tonight went as planned.

"Well, I originally was going to write it from a male point of view only, but after your comments last night, I am going to write it from a new, fresh point of view," Simon answered.

"And what would that be?" Sara asked, genuinely curious.

"The role of mothers either knowingly or unknowingly tempting their sons," Simon revealed.

"It's the mother's fault?" Sara asked with her eyebrow raised, even as she wiggled her stocking-clad feet to entice him.

"I'm not saying that," Simon said. "but if you know your son gets turned on by your beauty, or in my case your legs in nylons, and you continue to flaunt your sexy legs and always wear nylons, like you are doing right now...I think you are definitely to blame for stimulating that theory."

"You think I have sexy legs?" Sara asked smiling.

"God Mom, you are the hottest woman I know. All my friends call you MILF," Simon answered, which was true.

"Really?" Sara asked, flattered by the thought of Simon's teenage friends checking her out.

"Oh Mom, don't pretend you don't know you're hot," Simon accused, thinking they may not make it to the Earth Day hour at this rate.

"Oh, Simon," Sara gushed, squeezing his shoulders as he finished his orange juice. "I can't believe you and your friends think your old hag of a mother is attractive."

"Mom, you are the most beautiful woman I know," Simon said, which again was true.

"You have to say that, you're my son," Sara said, fishing for more compliments.

"No, you are supposed to say I am the handsomest man you know because I am your son and you created me," Simon countered.

"Oh, I love you," Sara said, giving him a big hug from behind.

"I love you too, Mom," Simon replied.

"So do you want to interview me for your essay?" Sara asked, realizing it would be a great opportunity to cross the invisible line once and for all.


"That's a great idea," Simon nodded, unknowingly thinking the exact same thing as his mother. "Let's do that tonight when we are hanging out during Earth hour."

"Great idea," Sara said, "So how about an afternoon movie?"

"Sure," Simon nodded. "Can we do supper out as well?"

"A great idea," Sara nodded.

"And we can dress up," Simon added.

"Should I wear nylons?" Sara asked. Before playfully adding, "I don't want to compound the evidence on your Oedipus Complex theory and my accidental impact on you."

Simon raised an eyebrow, "Is it all accidental?"

Sara shrugged, her smile playful and sexy, "That is for me to know and you to find out."

"Well then you'd better wear nylons, to keep the theory relevant," Simon suggested.

"Yea, sir," Sara agreed, trying to hint at her submissive side.

"Good Mommy," Simon replied, hinting at his dominant side.

An hour later, they were at the mall. Sara was dressed in a blue cocktail dress that barely covered the top of her tan lace thigh high nylons. She was sans bra and panties prepared to seduce him if the opportunity presented itself.


Simon was dressed in black dress pants, a dark blue dress shirt and tie which Sara thought made him extra handsome...a perfect replica of his father.

Simon was hard throughout the movie at the impending prospect of making his mother his pet. Simon pondered whether his mother would go through with it...she had obeyed every task so far and crossed a few inappropriate lines already...but would she cross the final taboo line of no return?

Sara, meanwhile, had problems staying focused on the movie as she imagined the near distant future when she would become her son's slut at last. Could she follow through with the task she was given? Would Simon respond approvingly to her submission? It seemed so, based on their awkward flirting yesterday and again that morning. Yet, once she crossed the line, there was no going back.

At dinner, they chatted about college, work and entertainment. Both of them sensed the tension, as they both avoided the conversations that had dripped with sexuality earlier.

They arrived home at 8:25 and Simon said, "I'll go and get my laptop to save my notes when I interview you."

"Okay, honey," Sara agreed, slipping out of her heels.

Five minutes later, Simon came back down to see his mom, the top of her thigh high stockings in full view, laying on the couch with her eyes closed.

"Is Mom going to sleep during Earth Hour?" Simon teased, the time to cross the final line now at hand.

Opening her eyes, Sara smiled and asked, "Will you give me a foot massage first, sweetheart?" Sara asked, before going all motherly. "Plus, it is Earth Hour...no electronics!"

"Of course," Simon agreed, putting his laptop on the table. He lifted up his mom's stocking-clad legs, sat down and allowed his mom's feet to fall into his lap. As he massaged her feet, he said, "Ready for your interview?"

"Sure, honey," Sara said, loving the feeling of Simon's hands on her feet, as she wondered what it would be like to have him moving his hands up her legs and to her fevered, long ignored pussy.

"Do you believe the Oedipus Complex syndrome is realistic?" Simon asked first.

Sara pondered the question before answering, "Well, the reality is there is no stronger bond than the love between mother and son. Thus, these feelings can naturally feel like more than just platonic love and blur the line."

"What line?" Simon asked.

"Between platonic and romantic love, of course," Sara answered, before adding, "I went online and read about the Oedipus Complex and learned that in many cases the son not only wants to sleep with his mother, but to dominate her sexually."

"Some do believe that," Simon nodded, his already stiff cock flinching in his pants, as he moved his hand to his mom's calf, just the slightest of hints of his interest in being indeed more than platonic.

"Have you ever fantasized of dominating me?" Sara asked, pushing the envelope...knowing this question should answer any last minute doubts she had of her son's interest being more than platonic.

Simon blushed, surprised at the question. Deciding that the risk of the truth being negative was remote after all he had learned, he answered, "Mom, I fantasize about making you my pet every day."

Sara asked, confident he was going to be as willing as she, "And what would that entail?"

Simon replied, "Unconditional obedience."

"Which means?" Sara asked, trying to draw out all his feelings.

"Being my twenty-four seven sexual submissive," Simon answered, putting it all on the table, as his hand slid just under her dress.

"So I would obey you without hesitation?" Sara asked, for clarification, even though she already knew the answer.

"Yes, you would be my Mommy-pet," Simon added, using the term he had used in his earlier chats.

"And you want that, Simon?" Sara asked, her cunt burning with lust...the answer to this question all that was left to make her willing to cross the line and become exactly that...his Mommy-pet.

"Mom, I have wanted you to be my sexual slave, my plaything, my submissive, my pet mommy, all my life," Simon answered, putting all his cards on the table.

"I'll take that as a yes," Sara smiled, lifting her feet off her son and moving onto her knees between her son's legs.

Simon stared at her, his expression one of disbelief, as his fantasy came to fruition. Wanting to make her work for it, even though he had already made his undeniable sexual lust for her obvious, stammered, "M-m-mommy what are you doing?"

Sara thought to herself, 'the little mother-fucker is trying to make me work for it'. She put her hand directly on his cock and said, "Tonight, son, I am your Mommy-slut, and you're my Master."

Even though Simon was confident that he would have his mother tonight, hearing the words out of her mouth was still shocking, He stammered, this time for real, "Y-y-you're sure."

"Baby, I have never been so sure of anything in my whole life," Sara purred, as she outlined his cock with her fingers. "Just tell your Mommy-slut what to do."

His cock was awkwardly positioned inside his pants and he made his first order to his beautiful mother. "Pull out my cock, Mommy-slut."

"Yes, Master," Sara eagerly agreed, her eyes never leaving her son's as she fished out his cock.

"I've fantasized about this for so long," he moaned, as soon as her hand was wrapped around his stiff member.

"Me too, Master," she admitted, as she stroked and stared, his cock even bigger than she had imagined. It was even bigger than her husband's eight inch cock. She cooed, "It's the biggest cock I have ever seen, Master."

"Too big for you to handle?" he asked, his girlfriend Kim never able to take it all in her mouth.

"Only one way to find out" she smiled playfully up at him as she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth.

"Oh, God," Simon moaned, the sensation of her lips wrapped around his cock amazing and surreal. Years of fantasy culminating into a shocking reality that was too good to be true.

She couldn't believe she had her son's cock in her mouth. She wanted to be a good slut, even better than his girlfriend Kim. She swirled her tongue around his mushroom top, teasing him like she had her husband.

He moaned in awe while looking down and watching his mother with his cock in her mouth.

Sara slowly took more of Simon's big cock in her mouth, intently determined to take all nine inches in her mouth, even though she had never had more than eight in the past. Hearing the soft moans from her son only enhanced her eagerness as each downward bob took more and more of his cock in her mouth. After a couple of minutes she was bobbing up and down on over six inches, eager to eventually take in all nine inches in her mouth.

Simon moaned, Kim just bobbed back and forth taking only a couple of inches in her mouth before wanting to get fucked. But his mom was treating his cock with focused attention and Simon knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He warned, "I'm going to come soon, Mommy-slut."

Sara wanting to taste his cum, wanting to swallow his full load, and still wanting to devour all nine inches in her mouth, began bobbing faster. She had over seven inches in her mouth when he grunted and unloaded an excessive load of his cum into her mouth.

She continued bobbing, swallowing every drop of his sweet seed.

Simon had his best orgasm ever and couldn't believe how the pleasure continued to course through him as his mom continued servicing his cock.

She finally took his cock out of her mouth and said, wanting to stay in the role of submissive, "Thank you, Master."

"Get undressed, Mommy-slut," Simon ordered, another fantasy of his to see in the flesh those voluptuous tits that she had showcased so well in her tight teasing outfits all these years.

"You want to see Mommy's tits?" Sara asked playfully, as she stood up.

"I want to see all my new playthings," Simon responded, enjoying playing the role of dominant, in charge man.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Sara purred, as she took her dress off, allowing her son to see her erect nipples, big tits and shaved pussy.

Simon smiled, "Delicious, even better than I could have imagined."

Cupping her tits together, she offered, "Well Master, they are yours to play with as you wish."

"And I love that shaved cunt of yours, Mommy-slut," Simon added, wondering what it would taste like.

"It's yours too, Master," she replied, giving, without hesitation, her body, mind and soul to him.

"I want you to fuck yourself Mommy-slut, but be creative, you can't use your fingers or toys," Simon said, wanting to see just how slutty his mother could be.

Sara loved just how naughty her son thought, but decided to outwit him, as she walked over to him, straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock.

"Hey!" Simon protested. "That is cheating."

"It's not a toy or my fingers," the sly mother pointed out, leaning forward so her tits were in his face.

"Fair enough," Simon chuckled, the feeling of his mom riding him another fantasy come true. He sucked and nibbled on his mother's big tits as she slowly rode him.

Sara was in utter euphoria as she enjoyed just slowly riding his cock. A real cock inside her felt amazing and she couldn't fathom how she had allowed herself to have gone so long without it.

After a few minutes of slow riding, Simon quit playing with his mom's tits and ordered, "On the couch and spread your legs, Mommy-slut."

"You don't like your mommy-slut riding you?" Sara pouted teasingly.

"Oh Mother, you will be riding it daily, but I have bigger plans for you tonight," he answered, as she got off his cock.

"How long have you been planning this night?" Sara asked.

"Since I understood I had a cock and you a cunt," he answered truthfully, before adding, "but the plan really took off when I fixed your computer."

"Pardon?" she asked, shocked by his words.

"Mom, I know all about your online activity," he revealed. "I assumed you wanted me to find out when you gave me your computer."

"Oh God!" Sara gasped, suddenly embarrassed, which was rather ludicrous considering she had just swallowed a load of her son's cum.

"Kimlovescunt and MasterJohn," Simon listed off. "Very intriguing reading."

"Y-y-you read those?" Sara asked, stunned.

"They were very hot. But the most interesting one was makingmommymine," Simon revealed.

Sara was shocked, briefly angry that he had violated her privacy, but then it quickly dissipated at the realization that it had led to this. So she responded, "So you took advantage of your mother's sexual secrets to make her your slut?"

"Is that wrong?" he asked innocently.

"Is this wrong?" she asked, grinning, dropping back to her knees and taking his cock back in her mouth.

"Some would say it is sick, twisted, immoral and illegal," he answered, as he grabbed her head and began fucking her face. "But I would say it is the most natural thing in the world."

After a few deep throat thrusts, that she handled with only a slight gag, he pulled out, and looking down at his beautiful, submissive, mother, added, "By the way, I'm makingmommymine."

"No!" Sara gasped again. As the full breadth of how she was played and manipulated came to light.

"And you're submissivemom," Simon added.

"That I am," she smiled, figuring how she was manipulated not really relevant considering she choose to obey.


"It was pretty hot when you kissed me with your pussy juice on your lips," he added. "You are a very bad, bad Mommy."

Sara was somehow even more turned on at the thought that her son had orchestrated all this. She asked, talking all sexy and pouty, looking up at her Master, "Are you going to punish your bad Mommy?"

"On the couch and spread those legs, Mommy-slut," he repeated the order that had been delayed with his revelations.

"Yes, Master," she agreed, getting up, sitting on the couch and spreading her legs as wide as she could.

"I'll be right back," he said, a nasty plan popping into his head.

She watched him walk away, curious what her deviant son had in mind. Her cunt was burning for attention and her mind was spinning with consequence.

He returned with her phone.

She looked at him perplexed as he walked over to her and without a word slid the phone inside her cunt. "Whaaaat are you doing?" Sara asked, surprised again.

"Putting a phone in your cunt," he answered, taking her question literally.

"But why?" she asked, wanting his cock in her badly.

"You'll see," he smiled as he grabbed his phone from the table.

Sara instantly realized what he was about to do. Seconds later her phone started ringing and vibrating inside her. She moaned loudly, "Ohhhhhh."

"Ohhhh what?" he asked.

"Ohhhh you dirty boy," she teased, as the strange pleasure vibrated inside her.

After a couple more rings, he asked, "Are you going to get that?"

Sara moaned, as her orgasm began to rise, "No, I think I'll just let it ring and ring."

Simon watched, knowing his mom was close before hanging up.

"Nooooo," she whimpered, frustrated at how close she was to an orgasm.

He said, his tone suddenly firm, "Mommy-sluts only come when given permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master," she reluctantly agreed, turned on by her son's dominant persona, but frustrated at his not letting her cum.

Simon put his phone down and was coming to get the phone in Sara's cunt when it began ringing again.

"You tease," she moaned.

"That isn't me," he admitted as he laughed.

"Should I get it?" she asked, the vibrations again building her long needed orgasm.

"I think you should," he answered. "It may be someone important."

"I'm with the most important person in my world," Sara replied, trying to delay answering the phone call.

"Answer it!" he ordered.

She awkwardly pulled the phone out of her cunt. When it was out she couldn't believe how sticky with cum it was. She looked at him and said, "It's wet."

"Answer it!" he repeated.

Looking at the number she gasped, "It's nana."

"Answer it!" Simon demanded.

"Fine," she said, pressing answer. "Hi, Mother."

Simon immediately moved to his mother and buried his face in her very wet cunt.

Glenda, Sara's mother, responded, "Hi, honey. What's new?"

She wanted to answer, 'I just became a Mommy-slut for your grandson', but instead replied, "Not much, just spending a pleasant evening home alone with Simon."