"Incest Submission": Mom & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really need to get out and find a man," Glenda scoffed.

Sara sighed, as it was the same thing she heard from her mother every time they talked. "Mom, I found a man."

"You did?" Glenda asked, surprised as usually the response by her daughter was negative.

"Yes, he is perfect," Sara replied, holding in a moan as her perfect man licked her pussy. "Actually, I think you would really like him."

"That is great," Glenda said, pleased to hear her daughter was happy. "Where did you meet him?"

Simon listened intently to the conversation between his mother and nana as he licked his mom's cunt. As expected, she was delicious and he imagined this would be a regular snack of his from now on.

"Oh, I have known him for a long tiiiime," Sara answered, Simon's tongue a constant distraction.

"Are you okay, dear?" Glenda asked, sensing her daughter sounded strange.

"Yes, Simon and I are just playing a game of chess," Sara lied, a game that was a staple in their family since she was a child.

"Don't let him get your queen," Glenda stressed, believing it was the key piece to victory.

"Ooooh, he already has it," Sara moaned, unable to hold it in as her orgasm built from Simon's impressive tongue work.

Simon spoke up, "Mom, you're just a pawn to me now."

Sara blushed as Glenda asked, "What did he say?"

"Oh he's talking trash because he is winniiiiing," Sara whimpered, her orgasm about to explode.

Simon, his cock rock hard, moved up and in one hard deep thrust filled his mom's cunt, as he quipped, "Here's my king."

"Aaaaaaah," Sara moaned loudly, into the phone.

Glenda was concerned by her daughter's strange behaviour. The last sound sounded more like a sexual moan than anything else. Yet. That was absurd if she was with Simon. "Honey, what's wrong?"

Simon continued slamming into her, reveling in the ultimate power he had over her. His nana, a former Miss Alabama, was a beautiful woman too and the thought of adding her to his incest slut collection suddenly popped into his head.

Sara tried to speak normally, even as her orgasm grew, "N-n-nothng, just about to lose to Simon."

"Well, he is good at chess," Glenda said, still finding the conversation strange.

"He is a master at the game," Sara quipped, looking directly at Simon who was slamming into her, filling her with all nine inches of his cock.

Simon continued fucking her until he suddenly pulled out, lowered himself slightly, and slammed his cock into her ass without warning.

"Mother fuckeeeeer," Sara screamed, as her ass was filled with cock.

"What the hell?" Glenda gasped, at her daughter's language.

"Checkmate," Simon announced, as he flicked her clit with his finger while all nine inches filled her ass.

"S-s-sorry, Mother," Sara stammered, as Simon pounded her ass. "I just lost the game."

"Well that is terrible language to use in front of your child," Glenda scolded.

Sara said, "Mom, I've got to go. We can chat more tomorrow."

"Okay, honey," Glenda answered, although Sara had already hung up...or so she thought.

"You are a bad, bad booooy," Sara scolded playfully, loving the feeling of a cock in her ass.

"You called me a mother fucker on the phone with nana," Simon pointed out, amused.

Glenda couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her daughter was fucking her grandson. Yet, she didn't hang up, she didn't speak, she listened in voyeuristic awe, her own long neglected cunt getting wet as all the strange sounds Sara had made earlier suddenly made sense.

"You are a mother fuckeeeer," Sara pointed out, the double pleasure of a cock in her ass and the constant flicking on her clit making her delirious.

"Come, my Mommy-slut," Simon ordered. "Come like the ass slut you are."

Glenda's hand went mindlessly to her cunt as she listened to the incestuous act. Her husband dead seven years, her last date over a year ago, her last cock over two years, the taboo act was a surprising turn on.

Permission granted, the invisible barrier that had held Sara's orgasm at bay disappeared and the most intense, pleasure to ever cascade through her hit her in rolling waves.

"Yeeeees, Masteeeer," Sara screamed, "I love your cooooock in my fuck holes."

Glenda flashed back to her husband and his dominant behaviour. He was her master for over thirty years and her his submissive slut. How she longed to be dominated, treated like a slut and used as a fuck toy again.

Simon intensely watched Sara's facial expressions of euphoria as he continued to slam his cock into her amazingly tight ass.

"Oh fucking fuck-fuck, mommy's comiiiiiing," Sara babbled, wave after wave of pleasure flowing through her.

Glenda's fingers furiously rubbed her clit as she imagined her grandson fucking her.

Simon asked, "Where does Mommy-slut want her Master's cum?"

"In my ass," Sara answered, having never felt a man come in her ass.

"Beg for it, slut," Simon ordered.

"Oh God Master, fill Mommy's ass with your cum," Sara begged, a surprising second orgasm beginning to build in her even though the first hadn't completely ended.

Glenda grabbed the rolling pin that was on the kitchen table for the cookies she had just made and slid the small handle inside her cunt. Her husband loved to watch her fuck herself with crazy objects, so this wasn't the first time she was intimate with a rolling pin. Closing her eyes, she relived her days as a submissive slut, imagining it was her being used.

"Or how about I cum all over your pretty face and send a picture of her slut daughter to nana?" Simon asked.

"You'd fuck her too if given the chance wouldn't you?" Sara asked, trying to enhance the naughtiness of their first night of incest.

Glenda's orgasm was close already from fucking herself with the rolling pin, but hearing her daughter and grandson talk about her had her near an orgasmic apocalypse.

"I'd make her my nana-slut and take all three of her fuck holes," Simon answered, the idea suddenly super-hot.

Glenda's orgasm hit her with the hot intensity of a thousand suns as she imagined her grandson making her his nana-slut.

"Does the Oedipus Complex count for nanas too?" Sara smiled.

"I imagine it does," Simon laughed, as his second orgasm of the night got close. He added, "Of course, I would make my two incest sluts eat each other's cunts."

"Hmmmm, you are such a naughty boy," Sara teased, the idea of eating her mother's pussy popping into her head for the first time.

"A mother fucker," Simon corrected.

"A nana fucker," Sara teased.

Glenda continued to be stunned by what she was hearing, the thought of eating out her daughter suddenly a vivid image in her mind. She had many times eaten pussy for master at parties, swinger's clubs or threesomes at their home.

"Here it comes," Simon grunted, as he deposited a load of his cum in his mom's ass.

"Oh yes, baby," Sara moaned, loving the feeling of cum exploding in her, as she moved her hand to her clit and began rubbing frantically.

Glenda pulled the makeshift fuck toy out of her cunt and pondered the shocking revelations as she continued to eavesdrop.

"Master, may I come again?" Sara asked, her second orgasm close

"Will you help me make nana my slut?" Simon asked, still fucking his mom's ass, albeit slower.

"I'll do whatever master orders me to," Sara answered, meaning it. The idea of seeing her overbearing perfect mother getting ass fucked enhancing her rising orgasm.

"So you'll eat nana's cunt?" Simon questioned.

"I'll eat her asshole after you come inside it," Sara answered, trying to make it as dirty as possible.

"Come again, Mommy-slut," Simon ordered. "Come while thinking about making nana your cunt licking slave."

Sara moaned loudly as she rubbed her clit furiously at the idea of her mother as her pet slut.

Glenda, meanwhile, couldn't believe the incestuous act her daughter had committed, or the reality that she herself had just got off intensely listening to it, nor could she believe they both were conspiring to add her to their morally wrong act. Yet...her cunt was still leaking cum as she imagined indeed being her grandson's nana-slut and her daughter's mommy-slut.

"Oh God, oh God, fuuuuck," Sara screamed as her second, although smaller, orgasm hit her.

Simon, pulled out, and said, suddenly tender, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, son," Sara weakly responded, her body drained from the act of ultimate submission.

Glenda clicked end on her cell and then without thinking about it texted:

I'm flying into Boston next weekend to come and visit for a couple of weeks.

Sara's phone buzzed indicating she had a text, and Simon grabbed the phone.

"Holy shit," Simon said amused, amazed at the timing of the text.

"What?" she asked curious.

"Nana is coming to town next weekend," he answered.

"No way," she said, not believing it.

Simon handed her the phone and said, "I think the incest Gods are on my side."

Sara laughed, as she read the text, "It seems they are."

She texted back, putting a lot of innuendo in the text that her mother wouldn't catch on to:

Great to hear you are coming, Mom. You really don't come enough. Simon will be thrilled to know you are coming too. Remember it is the rainy season here so you may get very wet.

After sending it, Sara showed it to Simon who laughed, "You're a very bad girl."

"Maybe you should discipline me," Sara suggested.

Glenda read the text and saw her daughter's naughty innuendo. She went to the fridge, grabbed a nice long thick cucumber and headed to her bedroom for another orgasm.

Simon leaned in and kissed her softly. He then said, "Best Earth Hour ever."

Looking at the clock, she chuckled, "And with a minute to spare."

Simon moved up and offered his cock to his mother, "Well, we can't have that!"

Sara smiled, "How many times can you fire that loaded weapon?"

"A dozen," he shrugged.

Sara said, before taking his cock in her mouth, "You know, Earth Hour is just starting in the Mountain Time Zone."

"And then it will be another Earth Hour in the Pacific time zone," Simon chuckled.

Sara added, before taking her son's cock back in her mouth, not remotely phased that it had last been in her ass, "Plus, you still have one more fuck hole to cum in."

The end